PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HDME invite

LazyGuy
02-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Hi guys
i am looking for an invite to HDME
i have seen some good encodes of their internals(PS3-Team and HiDT) at Filelist.ro and would love to see more of them
i can provide screen-shots(proofs) of trackers that i am in, via PM

thanks for reading:)

Progress
02-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Well I think HDME "close" their invite system
Hello,

With recent events taking place (which i am sure you all know off) we have decided to disable all invites for the time beings till everything gets back to normal. This means no new members will be allowed to join HDME until we re-enable invites.

Best Regards
HDME Staff.

And neither PS3.team and HiDT are internal now, PS3team started their own tracker, PixelHD, and I have no idea what happened to HiDT, but certainly they no longer release on HDME.

P2PDog
02-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Well I think HDME "close" their invite system
Hello,

With recent events taking place (which i am sure you all know off) we have decided to disable all invites for the time beings till everything gets back to normal. This means no new members will be allowed to join HDME until we re-enable invites.

Best Regards
HDME Staff.

And neither PS3.team and HiDT are internal now, PS3team started their own tracker, PixelHD, and I have no idea what happened to HiDT, but certainly they no longer release on HDME.

Invites aren't completely disabled. They still work, but now they're not really invitations, theyre just an invitation to fill out an application...

There is a new system to invite new users

How does it work you ask, well its simple

1. create and send the invite code as you do now.
2. the recipient signs up as usual.

Here's the new stuff
3. all new accounts are disabled by default.
4. the new user needs to follow the simple instructions and fill out the application at http://hdme.eu/questionaire.php , applications will be DENIED if not filled out in full or correctly.
5. once submitted a staff member will review the application.
NOTE: at this stage the applicant can simply wait until they receive their notification email or they can hop on the IRC invite channel #hdme-intive to get RT (Real Time) feedback
6. once the application form properly reviewed and checked everything is correct and as required the staff member will approve/deny as he/she sees appropriate, an email notification will be sent to the applicant with details if their application have been Denied or Approved (Staff do not need to explain their self why their application denied)
7. With approved applications the new user is automatically enabled and free to enjoy all that is HDME

just when you think things can't get any weirder :wacko:

Progress
02-09-2012, 09:40 PM
I think they're closed I get this message when I tried to create an "invite code".
Error
Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again later.

This HD trackers always over-complicating things.

LazyGuy
02-10-2012, 06:04 PM
whoa now that is bad news
i guess i am gonna have to wait as there are no invites available :(
Thanks for the help guys