PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BitMe

The Flying Cow
02-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Hey people,

I'd like to join BitMe. I've been with torrenting since 2004 or so and am a member of several good and respectable trackers.

I know my way around a torrent site and how to seed (part-seeding at first in the harder-to-seed-in sites such as BitMeTV, where I was banned due to having a Portuguese IP but will ask for reinstatement (which is the siteop's handle on here so I can PM him/her BTW?))

So yeah, part-seeding, hopping onto stuff 0sec, uploading and so on.

I'm active, and have lots of respect for people who share their stuff giving us the opportunity to access knowledge without having to continually dish out money that may be in dire supply (this is my case ATM) to imbibe it.

Specifically I'm looking to read Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now, Dr. Helen Schucman's A Course in Miracles, Steve Taylor's Waking from Sleep and Howard Cutler's The Art of Happiness right now. I guess I'm on an enlightenment trip.

Any questions you might have feel free to ask.

-Airborne Bovine

anon
02-09-2012, 08:37 PM
I know my way around a torrent site and how to seed (part-seeding at first in the harder-to-seed-in sites such as BitMeTV, where I was banned due to having a Portuguese IP but will ask for reinstatement (which is the siteop's handle on here so I can PM him/her BTW?))

MusicalMind is staff there I think. But going to their IRC channel will probably yield the fastest solution (or disappointment :idunno:).