PDA

View Full Version : The Great Dave Debate.

chalice
02-11-2012, 01:23 AM
As I'm sure, most of us are acutely aware of Dave (rejectofallah) and his shambolic attempts at internets stalking, which have transcended into real life. He poses a very real threat of violence towards a female whom he has, unfortunately, very real access to. I admire said female's resilience and pertained aplomb, but that's famous last words.

Not that I've discussed the matter with them, but the mods on this board deem it acceptable to let Dave persist in his personally intimidating onslaught. For what it's worth, I'd like to hear from any mod in this thread, as regards their position, this situation having, some time ago, exceeded the parameters of rhetoric.

J-Dye got banned and repeats the same process daily for something nobody even remembers about. Yet Dave gets to make credible death threats with impunity.

My suggestion, the mods having failed, is to put Dave on unilateral ignore across the board. If no-one reads Dave, then Dave effectively goes away. Not the best solution, but it'll work for the most part.

I'd appreciate thoughts from anyone who isn't Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 01:43 AM

chalice
02-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Can somebody quote Dave for me? I've got him on ignore.

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 01:47 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 01:48 AM

chalice
02-11-2012, 01:51 AM
I can only assume that Dave is spitting venom at the minute, impotent and ineffective.

Do someone, who isn't Dave, correct me if I'm wrong.

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 01:51 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 01:54 AM

chalice
02-11-2012, 01:59 AM
It's not like I ever read what you posted anyway, Dave.

It was always a matter of 'too long, didn't read, it's just the same old shite anyway'.

chalice
02-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Watch Dave dance, people. Watch him twist.

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 02:05 AM

chalice
02-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Dave's being verbose and repetitive again, isn't he? Dave will do that for the remainder of this thread.

I pity those of you who choose to read it.

IdolEyes787
02-11-2012, 02:49 AM
Dave's being verbose and repetitive again, isn't he? Dave will do that for the remainder of this thread.

Sorry I know this is serious but I keep flashing on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeHdiszZmE

chalice
02-11-2012, 02:51 AM

Sorry I know this is serious but I keep flashing on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeHdiszZmE

Yeah, I posted that in another thread. I knew you'd like it. :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
02-11-2012, 03:04 AM

I should of noticed by I gave up on a lot of the other Dave threads since I became confused on whether I should laugh or cry.In the end I did the wise thing and went and watched Iron Chef.
Who knew that you could make so many tasty things using Okra?

chalice
02-11-2012, 03:09 AM

I should of noticed by I gave up on a lot of the other Dave threads since I became confused on whether I should laugh or cry.In the end I did the wise thing and went and watched Iron Chef.
Who knew that you could make so many tasty things using Okra?

Okra has informed the police and they'll be visiting you shortly.

megabyteme
02-11-2012, 03:18 AM
I have been violating my own words when I declared I was putting him on "ignore" about 2 weeks ago. Doing so as of midnight PST...

Bye, Dave. Say hello to the wife and kids if they are still bothering to listen to you.

IdolEyes787
02-11-2012, 03:31 AM

I doubt it since I cleverly move from cardboard box to garbage bin to huddled shivering under a railway overpass on a regular basis.

megabyteme
02-11-2012, 03:49 AM
I doubt it since I cleverly move from cardboard box to garbage bin to huddled shivering under a railway overpass on a regular basis.

Any chance you are looking for a roommate? Dave will be homeless soon, and he'll have just enough left each month to cover half the expenses at each of those locations.

mjmacky
02-11-2012, 06:45 AM
My suggestion, the mods having failed, is to put Dave on unilateral ignore across the board. If no-one reads Dave, then Dave effectively goes away. Not the best solution, but it'll work for the most part.

I'd appreciate thoughts from anyone who isn't Dave.

In my moviefilm script, "Educating Dave", this event must occur before Dave can get the AIDS. Maybe the mods don't want to give Dave the AIDS.

You moved out? I didn't even notice, you were always such a keeper-to-himself. I'm not paying this rent all by myself, off to the corrugated shelters I'll be.

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 09:56 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 10:25 AM

megabyteme
02-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Nope, you got an extra two weeks free of undeserved attention from me. Now it'll just look like you are mumbling to yourself like a crazy, obsessed shadow-of-a-man who ONCE had a powerful ring mistress. Now you got NOTHING.

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 11:13 AM

IdolEyes787
02-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Nope, you got an extra two weeks free of undeserved attention from me. Now it'll just look like you are mumbling to yourself like a crazy, obsessed shadow-of-a-man who ONCE had a powerful ring mistress. Now you got NOTHING.

Great now I'm flashing on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvIFRNbqOs&feature=related

Btw if you watch the whole thing it's eerily familiar.:mellow:

Artemis
02-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Actually, through this and other Dave threads, I have always envisaged this more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6wV7rAKMNE

IdolEyes787
02-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Great Artemis posts and now I'm flashing on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY7ZX6ngOSs

Cabalo
02-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Just for the record, this situation involving rejectofAllah and squeamous has been spotted already sometime ago and is being analysed.
Proper course of action will be taken, if deemed necessary, shortly.

Something Else
02-11-2012, 09:11 PM
alo there. did anyone order a cab.

IdolEyes787
02-11-2012, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUe_bBm1ptU&feature=related

megabyteme
02-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Just for the record, this situation involving rejectofAllah and squeamous has been spotted already sometime ago and is being analysed.

Understandable, it takes a while to contact someone like this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4v7QHK33Y

All joking aside, Dave has made threats on this site regarding a real-life woman who also is active on this site. On top of that, he knows where she lives, and has shown up at her real-life residence (unwelcome) as a result of activity on this site and his emotional instability. This situation is beyond anything else that has ever happened (to my knowledge) on FST. If something did happen to the woman, it would be a SERIOUS black eye to the site.

Dave needs some serious real-world help regarding the situation and "the woman". All of the great therapeutic minds of the site have tried to cure him, but treatments have proven unsuccessful. Time to pull the plug on Dave.

Cabalo
02-11-2012, 10:21 PM
You are not seeing the forest for the trees.

megabyteme
02-11-2012, 10:28 PM
The difference involves real-world threats to a real-life woman vs long-established Lounge hazing.

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 10:30 PM

megabyteme
02-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I don't live anywhere near her. I live on the other side of the UK. It's more than a three hour drive between my house and her house, so I don't have easy and readily available access to her. I don't want it either.

You are admitting to a 6 hour drive to show up at her house to intimidate her. That should be enough to settle this once and for all. That's TRULY messed up.

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 10:36 PM

megabyteme
02-11-2012, 10:39 PM
(...) vs long-established Lounge hazing.

Ignoring the first bit, I can see that... that what is done here started out as hazing. However I think you all need to recognise that many who come here don't have an understanding of hazing, and can actually be quite offended by the particularly harsh version some of you have practiced here for a long time now.

If a total poof like Rings can take it, anyone can. :D

NotLettingItGo
02-11-2012, 10:41 PM

megabyteme
02-12-2012, 12:37 AM
You are admitting to a 6 hour drive to show up at her house to intimidate her. That should be enough to settle this once and for all. That's TRULY messed up.

MBM, sit back and think about that for a minute, you've thought that through from the wrong angle.

I used to see her every week, for five years, at least once a week.
Do you really think she spent five years alone with me multiple times every week without getting to know who I am?
Do you really think she would have continued to be alone with me like that over a five year period if she didn't feel safe with me, and know I wasn't the kind of man who would hurt her?

I've repeatedly told you about how intelligent she is... come on. Think about it.

She is an exceptional woman, and you are all damned lucky to be able to call her a friend.

I'm just an awkward, and obstinate bastard who can't accept one aspect of how she behaves.

Just the same as a terminated once-was-trusted employee cannot access company property, documents, or discuss sensitive issues with former co-workers, you have lost that trust and access. You are not welcome on her porch, in her house, or in her body. Your relationship has changed AND after your tirades of violent, angst-filled posts over several months here, it takes no imagination to see that you are not stable about the situation.

You do not belong anywhere near "that woman". YOU have destroyed all reasons for her to feel safe, happy, or have confidence in your presence.

I feel sorry for the position you have created for yourself- Squeams is a joy to be around. YOUR actions and words make you unwelcome to enjoy her wit, charm, or any of the other parts you may have had the good fortune to experience. Go away, it is over. You have destroyed all good ties between you...

NotLettingItGo
02-12-2012, 01:25 AM

IdolEyes787
02-12-2012, 02:18 AM
just for the record, this situation involving rejectofallah and squeamous has been spotted already sometime ago and is being analysed.

I wasn't really worried until I read this and came to the realization that the site is being run by some sort of elite commando unit headed by Kurt Russell.

NotLettingItGo
02-12-2012, 02:36 AM

pentomato
02-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Only thinking this Chavis abuses everyone around here, damn finally he is afraid of someone, yeahhhhhhhhhh poor poor chavis cry baby cry buaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaaa

pentomato
02-12-2012, 04:11 AM
I knew the girlfriend wasn't far away, gosh, you too can't live without each other, anyway, two fat guys in love, say cuchi cuchi to each other and call it a night girls.

Understandable, it takes a while to contact someone like this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4v7QHK33Y

All joking aside, Dave has made threats on this site regarding a real-life woman who also is active on this site. On top of that, he knows where she lives, and has shown up at her real-life residence (unwelcome) as a result of activity on this site and his emotional instability. This situation is beyond anything else that has ever happened (to my knowledge) on FST. If something did happen to the woman, it would be a SERIOUS black eye to the site.

Dave needs some serious real-world help regarding the situation and "the woman". All of the great therapeutic minds of the site have tried to cure him, but treatments have proven unsuccessful. Time to pull the plug on Dave.

megabyteme
02-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Just the same as a terminated once-was-trusted employee cannot access company property, documents, or discuss sensitive issues with former co-workers, you have lost that trust and access. You are not welcome on her porch, in her house, or in her body. Your relationship has changed AND after your tirades of violent, angst-filled posts over several months here, it takes no imagination to see that you are not stable about the situation.

You do not belong anywhere near "that woman". YOU have destroyed all reasons for her to feel safe, happy, or have confidence in your presence.

I feel sorry for the position you have created for yourself- Squeams is a joy to be around. YOUR actions and words make you unwelcome to enjoy her wit, charm, or any of the other parts you may have had the good fortune to experience. Go away, it is over. You have destroyed all good ties between you...

For the record, it wasn't me who destroyed our friendship, or who reduced all that it had been to the value of the lies that it contained. I was the friend I was meant to be, the friend I said I would be.

The rest is precisely why I have stated over and over again, that all I want from her now is for her to stay completely away from me, and that in reciprocation I will stay completely away from her. We actually both agreed many times over the years that should either of us say we wanted the other to break contact, the other would respect that... well I said it... then I said it again... then I said it again... and I have attempted to repeat it to her face... and then said it again... etc, etc.

I won't be leaving a site to suit her, when I did nothing wrong.

You dumb ass. You came here with full knowledge she was already active, and VERY well-known here. If the above is true, then go away like you are some kind of man. And don't give me that, "she came here knowing I was lurking...gimme a break. Just go away. You came here to follow/intimidate her.

She's not your friend ANYMORE and your lunacy here has not earned you any, either. Your presence is a dead end here- no one cares about you unless it has to do with Squeams, and IFF (worst-case impossibility) she got booted off, it would only hurt the site. Your leaving/ban would clear up a lot of spam and lies. As well as getting you to finally leave the girl alone. Even thosee one who finds you entertaining, it's because of the Squeams-centered talk. Without her, you are as interesting a burnt toast with dust bunnies on it.

SHE WAS ACTIVE/A REGULAR FAR BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO STINK UP THE PLACE WITH YOUR SOB STORIES...

NotLettingItGo
02-12-2012, 09:44 AM

chalice
02-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Only thinking this Chavis abuses everyone around here, damn finally he is afraid of someone, yeahhhhhhhhhh poor poor chavis cry baby cry buaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaaa

I remember you. You're Frankie Five-Vegetables with the illiterate lesbian dupe account . You were fun while you lasted.

You should be grateful. Before you encountered me, you had the reading comprehension of a four year old. Look at you now, almost making sense, using punctuation and everything. Does my heart proud.

IdolEyes787
02-12-2012, 12:23 PM

To silently lurk for countless months only to reemerge to say that is a testament to something or other.
Something being vindictiveness and the other being cowardice.

NotLettingItGo
02-12-2012, 01:50 PM

mjmacky
02-12-2012, 02:07 PM
I don't agree with all of that, I can't see why not wanting to be verbally abused should be classified as cowardice.

Because they were too afraid to admit their incompetence with speeching.

pentomato
02-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I am still here, you fat drunk ass, I just ignore your posts. People like you reminds me why abortion is great, and should never be illegal, you should be in the trash, wait, you already are, bye bye birdie

I remember you. You're Frankie Five-Vegetables with the illiterate lesbian dupe account . You were fun while you lasted.

You should be grateful. Before you encountered me, you had the reading comprehension of a four year old. Look at you now, almost making sense, using punctuation and everything. Does my heart proud.

pentomato
02-12-2012, 02:29 PM
So Idol you are afraid of him too? Get your skirt and move on, is he your lover or something?

mjmacky
02-12-2012, 02:40 PM
I am still here, you fat drunk ass, I just ignore your posts. People like you reminds me why abortion is great, and should never be illegal, you should be in the trash, wait, you already are, bye bye birdie

Hi pentomato, I'm also a big abortion fan. Do you have to pay to participate, or do you have a friend that get's you into the suction-aspiration for free? What do you do with your late term fetuses? I grind mine up and apply them like a cream to keep my wrinkles under control.

IdolEyes787
02-12-2012, 05:49 PM
So Idol you are afraid of him too? Get your skirt and move on, is he your lover or something?

I fear no man although there are more than a few women that scare the shit out of me.
Btw when I say "I fear no man" I mean on the internets,I'm simple not completely stupid.

IdolEyes787
02-12-2012, 05:53 PM
I don't agree with all of that, I can't see why not wanting to be verbally abused should be classified as cowardice.

It's not cowardice to not wish to verbally abused,it's cowardice to show up acting like a tough guy when there is no real risk involved in doing so.

NotLettingItGo
02-12-2012, 06:55 PM

megabyteme
02-12-2012, 09:40 PM
ONLY in the "mind" of Dave would being ignored count as a victory. Even in an all-text medium, you aren't worth the digital ink, nor time to read it. That's no victory, that's a total loss...

NotLettingItGo
02-12-2012, 10:26 PM

pentomato
02-12-2012, 11:11 PM

Hi pentomato, I'm also a big abortion fan. Do you have to pay to participate, or do you have a friend that get's you into the suction-aspiration for free? What do you do with your late term fetuses? I grind mine up and apply them like a cream to keep my wrinkles under control.

I just spread them on bread and salami, yummyyyy. No I do not pay, it is free, only republicans and the catholic church are against such great feast, because when a woman aborts, priests and republicans don't have any boys to rape

pentomato
02-12-2012, 11:13 PM

I fear no man although there are more than a few women that scare the shit out of me.
Btw when I say "I fear no man" I mean on the internets,I'm simple not completely stupid.

You should fear Chavis and mega, they have cooties

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 12:13 AM
because when a woman aborts, priests and republicans don't have any boys to rape

Well you're right about priests, but I think with Republicans it's consensual. I also apologize for apostrophizing "gets". I may have been attempting a dig that was misplaced. Abortions could have preemptively avoided the Romanian Revolution according to some.

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 12:14 AM
You should fear Chavis and mega, they have cooties

You have all the wisdom of a rural Chinese farmer's daughter.

NotLettingItGo
02-13-2012, 12:19 AM

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm not sure about 'mega' but he/she could be right about chavis... something certainly seems to be bugging him :whistling

Delusion is your specialty reject, why are you intent on projection?

NotLettingItGo
02-13-2012, 11:37 AM

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 12:07 PM
You're right Jacky, gloating isn't very nice, I should know better. Sorry chavis.

"Gloating" would be the perfect response with respect to my previous comment, coming from you at least.

Quarterquack
02-13-2012, 05:41 PM
"Gloating" would be the perfect response with respect to my previous comment, coming from you at least.

Only you are capable of finding time to come up with such witticisms.

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 09:29 PM

Only you are capable of finding time to come up with such witticisms.

It was a trap deployed in post #64, though not in any way impressive due to the subject's predictability.

Something Else
02-14-2012, 06:05 PM
I

http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6649&d=1201032319

NotLettingItGo
02-14-2012, 08:10 PM

megabyteme
02-14-2012, 08:41 PM

I read this quote aloud in class last night. It was met with guilty conscious laughter. Personally, my favorite kind. :happy:

mjmacky
02-14-2012, 10:18 PM

I read this quote aloud in class last night. It was met with guilty conscious laughter. Personally, my favorite kind. :happy:

I'm very curious to know about the context. If I did that, I'd probably piss off several Chinese students.

megabyteme
02-14-2012, 11:07 PM
It was a graduate class studying the History of Rhetoric. We were discussing Quintilian and the topic came up that he was speaking only of teaching men. I remembered (actually looked up, as to not butcher) your comment.

The professor (after holding back his initial desire to laugh) mentioned, "that was both sexist and racist -all in one". At that, the laughter died, and we moved on. :lol:

mjmacky
02-15-2012, 04:28 AM
It was a graduate class studying the History of Rhetoric. We were discussing Quintilian and the topic came up that he was speaking only of teaching men. I remembered (actually looked up, as to not butcher) your comment.

The professor (after holding back his initial desire to laugh) mentioned, "that was both sexist and racist -all in one". At that, the laughter died, and we moved on. :lol:

I'm rather moved to have remotely instigated a moment of reserved awkward pause and laughter, even if it was by your oral delivery. That last part wasn't a dig, it was merely to highlight the lesser role I played. So what happens when you quote Dave, do you get arrested or hospitalized? Oh, that question was a definite list, I'm asking which one.

NotLettingItGo
02-15-2012, 09:32 AM

megabyteme
02-15-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm rather moved to have remotely instigated a moment of reserved awkward pause and laughter, even if it was by your oral delivery. That last part wasn't a dig, it was merely to highlight the lesser role I played. So what happens when you quote Dave, do you get arrested or hospitalized? Oh, that question was a definite list, I'm asking which one.

A lot of blank stares, followed by people ignoring me from then on. Just like here...

NotLettingItGo
02-15-2012, 11:32 PM

manker
02-15-2012, 11:50 PM
What do you mean, specifically, Dave?

And also. That to too thing is doing my head in :pinch:

NotLettingItGo
02-16-2012, 12:23 AM

Artemis
02-16-2012, 12:55 AM

Does the misuse of too disturb you more than this ?

manker
02-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Evening manker,

I read this earlier, and it really grabbed me:
He has all of the virtues I dislike, and none of the vices I admire.
- Winston Churchill

That could have been written about me.

I hope you're well.I've seen that quote before and it struck me as Churchill trying to depict himself as something of a rogue. Which he was often wont to do.
It's not a bad thing but I reckon he tried too hard in this respect for it to be entirely plausible.

Cheers for the enquiry, I'm actually worse than I was the last time I posted, swollen face-wise. The 'new and improved' antibiotics they gave me aren't working as well as the ones I had last time.
On the up side, I've got a myriad of wiminz, both at home and in work, fussing around me with soup and coffee :happy:

manker
02-16-2012, 10:37 AM

No, because Dave doesn't do it on purpose :snooty:

Squeamous
02-16-2012, 11:57 AM

Just imagine how I felt putting up with it for 5 years, over a relationship largely conducted in writing. It's amazing I stuck it out as long as I did. Wasn't it you that used to get upset about punctuation after smilies :lol:?

Artemis
02-16-2012, 12:17 PM

You're definitely more C.D.O. than I!!!!!!!

manker
02-16-2012, 01:08 PM

Just imagine how I felt putting up with it for 5 years, over a relationship largely conducted in writing. It's amazing I stuck it out as long as I did. Wasn't it you that used to get upset about punctuation after smilies :lol:?It wasn't me who used to get upset over it.
I still haven't managed to completely overcome the displeasure it arouses during my quest to grammatically assimilate the bored.

Squeamous
02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
It wasn't me who used to get upset over it.
I still haven't managed to completely overcome the displeasure it arouses during my quest to grammatically assimilate the bored.

I think I may have stopped doing it, but thank you for reminding me. I shall resurrect it forthwith x

manker
02-16-2012, 01:27 PM
It wasn't me who used to get upset over it.

I think I may have stopped doing it, but thank you for reminding me. I shall resurrect it forthwith xRefusal to asslaminate is futile.

Squeamous
02-16-2012, 01:32 PM
I think I may have stopped doing it, but thank you for reminding me. I shall resurrect it forthwith xRefusal to asslaminate is futile.

Um, you want to laminate what?

manker
02-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Your shapely buttocks.
In a sheer charcoal grey.

Squeamous
02-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Your shapely buttocks.
In a sheer charcoal grey.

:eyebrows:.

manker
02-16-2012, 02:06 PM

Something like that.
Actual true pic above.

Squeamous
02-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Is that actually your actual mouse mat? :glag:

You horrendous geek x

Heh heh....my ex used to call me Seven of Nine. Actually he couldn't make up his mind on if I were her or Kes. I think that says more about him than me :unsure:

manker
02-16-2012, 02:19 PM
:lol: Kes being like the polar opposite of Seven.

It's been my actual and real mouse mat for over ten years.
It's so old that I had it in a stocking from my parents while I was still living with them.
No, wait. That can't be right. I bought my own house in '99. Did they really still make up stockings for me after I moved out :blink:

Bless.

Barbarossa
02-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Have you drawn nipples on that picture?

manker
02-16-2012, 02:30 PM
:unsure: no

Barbarossa
02-16-2012, 02:31 PM
you should! :smilie4:

In other news I am seeing things that aren't there, which is probably one of the coolest things that has happened to me this year...

manker
02-16-2012, 02:36 PM
you should! :smilie4:

In other news I am seeing things that aren't there, which is probably one of the coolest things that has happened to me this year...
I couldn't possibly improve upon them.

Also; I see evidence of one nipple (I've gazed upon that mouse mat many, many times :smilie4:), so you're not really hallucinating.
Unless you are. In which case your lunchtime recreation is getting out of hand.

NotLettingItGo
02-16-2012, 03:32 PM

mjmacky
02-16-2012, 03:32 PM
I got inspired for a new photo thread.

Squeamous
02-16-2012, 04:08 PM

It's so old that I had it in a stocking from my parents while I was still living with them.
No, wait. That can't be right. I bought my own house in '99. Did they really still make up stockings for me after I moved out :blink:

Bless.

Exactly :pinch:
Maybe it was the meticulous and diligent way I folded the ironing....

You do have the air of overconfidence usually associated with a cosseted child.

manker
02-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Just imagine how I felt putting up with it for 5 years, over a relationship largely conducted in writing. It's amazing I stuck it out as long as I did. Wasn't it you that used to get upset about punctuation after smilies :lol:?

Yeah, if I'd have known who and what you are when I first encountered you, I would have slaughtered my wife and kids and then taken my own life, before I let you anywhere near me. The funniest bit of saying that being that I actually mean it.:pinch:

Let it go, Dave. Let it go.

Squeams deserves her winner avatar because she can nonchalantly ignore your barbs.
When you can do the same, I'll personally use all of my mad paint skillz to create an appropriate riposte.

manker
02-16-2012, 04:21 PM

Bless.

Is there a particular air of overconfidence associated with that.

If so, that would be the air of overconfidence I would pick to emit.
People would therefore underestimate my actual awesomeness which would, in turn, make it easier for me to render them uneasy with an insouciant barrage of cruelly applied wit.

Squeamous
02-16-2012, 04:52 PM

People would therefore underestimate my actual awesomeness which would, in turn, make it easier for me to render them uneasy with an insouciant barrage of cruelly applied wit.

I'm not sure any of that makes any sense.
The air of overconfidence I speak of I have already said is the type associated with a cossetted child. I'm not sure how that will make it likely that people will underestimate you. If anything they'll overestimate you. Hopefully they'll never get close enough to you to realise it's all just an elaborately constructed porcelain eggshell coating of bullshit. Is that what it is? Is it?

manker
02-16-2012, 05:07 PM

I'm not sure any of that makes any sense.
The air of overconfidence I speak of I have already said is the type associated with a cossetted child. I'm not sure how that will make it likely that people will underestimate you. If anything they'll overestimate you. Hopefully they'll never get close enough to you to realise it's all just an elaborately constructed porcelain eggshell coating of bullshit. Is that what it is? Is it?
N'awwh. I'm going to do it again, but slower.

If one emits an air of overconfidence, is that of a cosseted child discernible from that of, for example, a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field.

If so, I would choose for people to think 'cosseted child' when they felt my overconfidence aura because then their inherent prejudices would cause them to underestimate me since I'm an actual awesome-cake personified.
Do you see. Do you.

In answer to your last; yes :mellow:

NotLettingItGo
02-16-2012, 07:29 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-16-2012, 07:38 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-16-2012, 10:51 PM

megabyteme
02-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Can we get a screen-cap of any of this Facebook nastiness? Maybe Squeams is a total hardcore ball-busting mistress of cruelty, or Dave is lying yet again... Which could it be? Which could it be? :idunno:

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 12:20 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 01:09 AM

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 05:21 AM
In retrospect, Dave debates aren't all that great. I'm glad it wasn't me who made the mistake of titling the thread this way.

megabyteme
02-17-2012, 06:07 AM
I'll point out the glaring obvious to you all again.

Do you think she knew what reaction she would get from me to the post she made yesterday?

So why did a woman who only wants me to stay away from her make that post?

Check out my posts, did I make any post to provoke her post?

Why would a woman (whom you all think is stable) be deliberately going around provoking all this again? When all she had to do was leave me alone for me to continue leaving her alone.

Who is stalking whom?
How has all of this worked for you on other sites??

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 06:31 AM

manker
02-17-2012, 11:32 AM
:pinch:

Let it go, Dave. Let it go.

Squeams deserves her winner avatar because she can nonchalantly ignore your barbs.
When you can do the same, I'll personally use all of my mad paint skillz to create an appropriate riposte.

I do have one question for you manker.

Why tell me I'm not allowed to behave like a cunt towards your friend, yet not tell her she shouldn't be behaving like a cunt towards me?

Why aren't you telling her to "Let it go"?
I didn't say that you weren't allowed. When did I become the bored patriarch.

No, I said earlier in the thread, or a different thread idk, that I thought you ought to harden yourself into non-response regarding this subject matter - for your own well-being. It is just an opinion. Do it or don't do it, see if I cry.
To answer why I haven't said anything to Squeams, well, I think she's coping quite adequately already.

I honestly think I've elicited about as much entertainment as I can out of it and all I can see now is some guy being piccolo'd.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 11:41 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 11:45 AM

manker
02-17-2012, 11:47 AM
I honestly think I've elicited about as much entertainment as I can out of it and all I can see now is some guy being piccolo'd.

Some guy being verbally abused by your friend you mean.
That isn't what I mean.
The word 'verbally' has no place in that sentence, friend should be pluralised and perhaps you ought to include a second person observation in there because of my current glass wall enclosure.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 11:53 AM

manker
02-17-2012, 12:08 PM
:lol:

I sure am.
But first I'm going to watch the entire original series of BSG to try to draw some parallels with Face from the A-Team's depiction of Starbuck vis a vis the portrayal provided by Katee Sackhoff. Once I've done that I'm going to list the character merits of Luis Suarez and make each and every one of his detractors back down in the face of incontrovertible evidence as to his virtuousness.

Only then will I be ready to apologise for being mean to you on the internets.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 12:09 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 12:12 PM

Squeamous
02-17-2012, 12:13 PM

If one emits an air of overconfidence, is that of a cosseted child discernible from that of, for example, a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field.

If so, I would choose for people to think 'cosseted child' when they felt my overconfidence aura because then their inherent prejudices would cause them to underestimate me since I'm an actual awesome-cake personified.
Do you see. Do you.

Oiceeeee

Yes, the air of a cossetted child is easily discernible from 'a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field'.
Because in those latter two cases the egomaniac is only really cocky in their own particular field of success and knows that a successful life as a whole it doth not make.
The reason I label you as the former is that you have a general air of confidence that cannot possibly be backed up, since you spend most of your time informing people of it on the internet. In short, you spend more time being awesome than earning it. It's all smoke and mirrors my friend :happy:. Still, as long as you're happy that's the important thing x

Squeamous
02-17-2012, 12:15 PM
The periods of normality are becoming alarmingly short. Must be down to around 10 minutes now.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 12:16 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 12:25 PM

manker
02-17-2012, 12:28 PM
@manker

Given that your friend can't respect me enough to stay completely away from me, would you like to explain to me why I should respect her and not go knocking on her door again? To make my point face to face?
Nah. There is no point.
You're using my posts as a vehicle to spew forth more bile.

I'm just trying to be nice to you. Why can't you understand that.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 12:31 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 12:35 PM

manker
02-17-2012, 12:40 PM

Do you see. Do you.

Oiceeeee

Yes, the air of a cossetted child is easily discernible from 'a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field'.
Because in those latter two cases the egomaniac is only really cocky in their own particular field of success and knows that a successful life as a whole it doth not make.
The reason I label you as the former is that you have a general air of confidence that cannot possibly be backed up, since you spend most of your time informing people of it on the internet. In short, you spend more time being awesome than earning it. It's all smoke and mirrors my friend :happy:. Still, as long as you're happy that's the important thing xSo it's certain, this air of overconfidence bred from a cosseted childhood is completely discernible from other forms.
This means it would be my chosen air and it is my actual air of overconfidence. Things appear to have worked out wonderfully well for the entity that is me.

Also, I've already agreed that it's all smoke and mirrors when I answered your last. This kind of thing does make me happy.
Mind you, that smattering of deprecation mixed with my undeniable, even if bombastically self-proclaimed, naturally occurring awesomeness does make for an intoxicating mix.

You're hooked. Admit it.

manker
02-17-2012, 12:42 PM
And you think giggling with your friend about the negative, nasty intentioned posts she makes at/about me, is being nice to me?

WOW, is that what you and she classify as normality?
I haven't done that recently. I also said that I was mean to you previously.
What's the problem now, Dave.

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 12:57 PM
But first I'm going to watch the entire original series of BSG to try to draw some parallels with Face from the A-Team's depiction of Starbuck vis a vis the portrayal provided by Katee Sackhoff.

I tried to do this once when they had it up on Netflix streaming, I stopped after episode 1.

IdolEyes787
02-17-2012, 01:17 PM
But first I'm going to watch the entire original series of BSG to try to draw some parallels with Face from the A-Team's depiction of Starbuck vis a vis the portrayal provided by Katee Sackhoff.

After a few drinks I'm thinking that they are both willing to take it up the butt.

Squeamous
02-17-2012, 01:27 PM
So it's certain, this air of overconfidence bred from a cosseted childhood is completely discernible from other forms.
This means it would be my chosen air and it is my actual air of overconfidence. Things appear to have worked out wonderfully well for the entity that is me.

Also, I've already agreed that it's all smoke and mirrors when I answered your last. This kind of thing does make me happy.
Mind you, that smattering of deprecation mixed with my undeniable, even if bombastically self-proclaimed, naturally occurring awesomeness does make for an intoxicating mix.

You're hooked. Admit it.

I snorted, I actually did!
It's exactly the air I adopt, so in all honesty it's nothing new to me :happy:

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 01:48 PM

manker
02-17-2012, 01:56 PM

After a few drinks I'm thinking that they are both willing to take it up the butt.Yes but that only begs this question; what are your masturbatory fantasies when you're not pished.

manker
02-17-2012, 01:59 PM

I tried to do this once when they had it up on Netflix streaming, I stopped after episode 1.I've never seen the original series, is it shit?
It looks shit.

The real Starbuck could and would rape me. Face from the A-Team would defile my younger sister and fashion a mode of escape using only her vibrator and hairbrush with which to escape my ire.

manker
02-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I haven't done that recently. I also said that I was mean to you previously.
What's the problem now, Dave.

Can you not see that for months on the flimiest of assumptions you and chavis gave me the most immense amount of shit. Yesterday your friend did exactly what I said she had been doing. Exactly what you and chavis gave me all that shit for doing to her, despite not being able to produce a single post to support that fantasy. She did it right in front of you.

Where's the equality of you ignoring her doing what you so long accused and gave me shit for doing?

How can you expect me to respect you when you ignore her behaving exactly as you repeatedly gave me shit for suspecting I was behaving that way?

Sorry manker, I spent a fair while here trying to make you see what was going on, I explained my position over and over again. I took fair pains to make myself and my intentions clear. All of that was pointless given that you are just ignoring someone behaving in exactly the way you gave me all that shit for.

When are you going to question her about what her intentions towards me are?
When are you going to ask her to explain why she is trying to push me into losing it and harming her?Well, Dave. I'm not going to do any of those things.
As far as I'm concerned, you're getting back what you dished out and I don't think you can handle it, which is why I advised you to ignore it.
If you do, great. If you don't, well, more fool you.

I'm taking a back seat and whereas I can talk to Squeams about a load of unrelated stuff in a manner that seems to please us both I'm not sure I can do the same with you. But I'm willing to try.
If you want to continue down the same lines and not bother, it's okay too. I'll probably revert to type and be a git at some point.
idrc, it's just internets.

manker
02-17-2012, 02:11 PM
So it's certain, this air of overconfidence bred from a cosseted childhood is completely discernible from other forms.

You're hooked. Admit it.

I snorted, I actually did!
It's exactly the air I adopt, so in all honesty it's nothing new to me :happy:
Pina coladas behind asda is it :cheers:

manker
02-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Fuck multi-quoting :01:

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 02:23 PM

manker
02-17-2012, 02:46 PM
:dabs:
w.e

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 02:58 PM

Quarterquack
02-17-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm hunting through my backups now for you, to find you the topless picture of her.

If you're all going to hold me as having dished shit out to her I should live upto that for you.

You can obtain hard drive recovery and replacement funding on Kickstarter.

manker
02-17-2012, 03:11 PM
A topless picture. Oh my. Internet bewbs.
I was expecting better. Have you got any with pigtails and/or a charcoal grey asslaminate.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 03:11 PM

megabyteme
02-17-2012, 03:15 PM

The worst bit about all of this is that even if I did still have it somewhere she knows damned well I would never do that to her... I just can't do behaving like a cunt towards other people... but am condemned to have them behave like it towards me.

HaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So we can take everything you've ever said and discard it. OK. Thanks for playing.

Neckst. :mellow:

Barbarossa
02-17-2012, 03:43 PM
I tried to do this once when they had it up on Netflix streaming, I stopped after episode 1.I've never seen the original series, is it shit?
It looks shit.

The real Starbuck could and would rape me. Face from the A-Team would defile my younger sister and fashion a mode of escape using only her vibrator and hairbrush with which to escape my ire.

It was alright for its time, remembering that its time was definitely the late '70s. Post Star Wars.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 03:51 PM

Barbarossa
02-17-2012, 03:53 PM
HaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So we can take everything you've ever said and discard it. OK. Thanks for playing.

Neckst. :mellow:

Thank you MBM, you're right. I can behave like a cunt towards some people, even if I can't manage it with her.

Will you stop fucking making this all about you all the time, we're talking about battlestar galactica now, yeah? :pinch:

manker
02-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Thank you MBM, you're right. I can behave like a cunt towards some people, even if I can't manage it with her.

Will you stop fucking making this all about you all the time, we're talking about battlestar galactica now, yeah? :pinch:Yeah :dry:

There's a prequel coming up soon. The Cylon wars when Adama was Husker.
The title, Blood and Chrome, pleases me in an almost unimaginable way.

Artemis
02-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Will you stop fucking making this all about you all the time, we're talking about battlestar galactica now, yeah? :pinch:Yeah :dry:

A forever fucking coming prequel... The pilot was shot almost a year ago! :swear:

Barbarossa
02-17-2012, 04:47 PM
I haven't even watched Caprica yet... Is that any good, or is it pish?

manker
02-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Yeah :dry:

A forever fucking coming prequel... The pilot was shot almost a year ago! :swear:
Ah. I don't keep abreast of such matters. I rely on the favourite show feature of tvtorrents and mulder (before Lilmiss banned him from the internets).

Still, sounds awesome though when it eventually happens.

manker
02-17-2012, 05:01 PM
I haven't even watched Caprica yet... Is that any good, or is it pish?It's a mix of pish and not pish :dabs:

Too much emphasis on a shitty virtual world and not nearly enough robots.

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 05:48 PM

I watched the whole series, I wished I hadn't watched the whole series. The parts about the Adama family and their links with organized crime as well as the legal system, and Daniel Graystone (whose company developed the robots, his wife and daughter can fuck off) were the only thing of any interest. The show included elements of some weird Matrix crossed with Grand Theft Auto-like game, Religious occultism and suicide bombers, Pyramid, phones being pieces of paper that you can toss out, etc. The only real thing of merit was how they were portraying the origin of the idea that the Cylons follow a monotheistic principle.

If you forced me to watch the whore from Deadwood stare worryingly to the side one more time while they played flute music, I would have put a bullet through my eardrum.

Squeamous
02-17-2012, 06:23 PM
I think there's a lesson to us all here. It's important to back up those internet boobs because you never know when you're going to need them.

Pina coladas behind asda is it :cheers:

That reminds me, I've got some Babycham at home I forgot about! :clap:
Babycham's a bit posher than pina coladas. You're going to have to stock your skip bar a bit better than that if you're hoping to tempt me in this weather.

I'm hunting through my backups now for you, to find you the topless picture of her.

If you're all going to hold me as having dished shit out to her I should live upto that for you.

:dry:
:glag:

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 06:53 PM

Something Else
02-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Oh noes. He's secreted them. :fear:

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Oh! I am certain they'll be copies of all the photos in my old backups, you were (as you very well know) very important to me. So it was most certainly backed up at the time.

Before the rest of you start in on me though, you can fuck off. I have neither the inclination or need to go extracting them, and I wouldn't give them to you (or anyone) anyway.

I assumed you had them on hand, for you started posting again on this board asking how to upload them to the webs.

megabyteme
02-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Oh noes. He's secreted on them. :fear:

Poor Squeams. Is there no end to her public disgrace? :cry:

megabyteme
02-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Lets try it this way.

Your friend (and her friends):
Destroyed any self-respect I had.
Destroyed any self confidence I had.
Destroyed any trust I had in my own judgement.
Destroyed any any sense of dignity that I had.

:lol::lol::lol::glag:

And you question her "WINNER" avy?

What is left after your friend (and her friends) give me the shitty treatment for five years is a sense of duty (directed at my kids)* and hatred.

Given that's what's left of me, do you accept that treating another human being like a piece of shit, has consequences?

And you want a reasonable person to believe you did not come here to follow her?
:blink:

*You never show signs of attention or duty to your kids, Dave-o.

Artemis
02-17-2012, 09:28 PM
Ah. I don't keep abreast of such matters. I rely on the favourite show feature of tvtorrents and mulder (before Lilmiss banned him from the internets).

Yes it does sound awesome. I really enjoyed the Razor episode of Battlestar Galactica, which gave a glimpse back to the first Cylon war when Galactica was a new ship and William Adama was a young Viper pilot. It is also strange that the Syfy channel isn't pushing through with production of the prequel since Battlestar is the most successful series ever for the channel by a big margin, and since the sets for Galactica the ship were all digitised before they were dismantled alot of the construction costs are negated.

chalice
02-17-2012, 10:48 PM
After some thought I've resolved to stand the fuck back and let Dave win. Well done, Dave. If it helps in your recovery then I regret nothing.

Have at the lounge as you see fit, Dave. Take pity on the little ones and at all times champion your language. Preserve this space, it's yours now.

I'll check back in to chart your decline, Dave.

Brotherhood
02-17-2012, 10:59 PM
There are no winners, not in this situation and certainly not on here.

chalice
02-17-2012, 11:04 PM
There are no winners, not in this situation and certainly not on here.

Gee, thanks for that. I'd've been threading cheese-wire through my intestines otherwise.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 11:07 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 11:09 PM

Snee
02-17-2012, 11:09 PM

I watched the whole series, I wished I hadn't watched the whole series. The parts about the Adama family and their links with organized crime as well as the legal system, and Daniel Graystone (whose company developed the robots, his wife and daughter can fuck off) were the only thing of any interest. The show included elements of some weird Matrix crossed with Grand Theft Auto-like game, Religious occultism and suicide bombers, Pyramid, phones being pieces of paper that you can toss out, etc. The only real thing of merit was how they were portraying the origin of the idea that the Cylons follow a monotheistic principle.

If you forced me to watch the whore from Deadwood stare worryingly to the side one more time while they played flute music, I would have put a bullet through my eardrum.
I watched it for Zoe Graystone.

I'd feel guilty about it, but I'd totally do her.

Preferably when alive, but I'd take the cylon in a pinch.

chalice
02-17-2012, 11:10 PM
After some thought I've resolved to stand the fuck back and let Dave win.

Let me win :glag:

Get a grip chavis.

You're the winner, Dave. What will you do now?

Brotherhood
02-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Hey Chavis, if cheese-wire is your thing then keep threading.
I'd have thought someone with your intelligence would have sussed out the situation long ago and given up wasting your time.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 11:20 PM

chalice
02-17-2012, 11:24 PM
You're the winner, Dave. What will you do now?

'tis a problem that one chavis, TBH there is nothing else for me here now, that's why my post count has nearly suspended itself. There's nothing much I want to post about here.

There you go, Dave. You're nothing without me.

You're the pong to my ping, the kong to my king, the bong to my bing, dong to my ding.

You make me look good, Dave. Without me you lose relevance.

NotLettingItGo
02-17-2012, 11:28 PM

manker
02-17-2012, 11:59 PM
After some thought I've resolved to stand the fuck back and let Dave win. Well done, Dave. If it helps in your recovery then I regret nothing.

Have at the lounge as you see fit, Dave. Take pity on the little ones and at all times champion your language. Preserve this space, it's yours now.

Did I miss something :unsure:

What was your prior stance? Did you take a moral stance and flounce and I missed it or something else?

manker
02-18-2012, 12:02 AM
There you go, Dave. You're nothing without me.

You're the pong to my ping, the kong to my king, the bong to my bing, dong to my ding.

You make me look good, Dave. Without me you lose relevance.

I guess that's about as close as I'll ever get to an admission that you were wrong about why I came here.You're making a spectacle of yourself again.
Obviously you didn't come back here for chavis. It was for reasons in and around the Squeamous formerly known as that woman and latterly by her given.

You seem to be intent on convincing people to the contrary.
Protip; it will never happen. Ever.

chalice
02-18-2012, 12:08 AM

What was your prior stance? Did you take a moral stance and flounce and I missed it or something else?

I wanted to see what would occur if Dave was given run of the lounge in my absence. Pretty much as predicted as it turns out.

Imagine Dave was ruler of the bored. Life would be so simple.

megabyteme
02-18-2012, 12:10 AM

Yeah, those multiple weeks of vitriolic hatred spewed forth regarding "that woman" without so much as a mention of chalice swayed me (slightly) against his later argument. Unless... [ominous-type mystery music used for surprise unmasking in the background going duh duh dun] Chalice is "that woman". :O

chalice
02-18-2012, 12:13 AM

Yeah, those multiple weeks of vitriolic hatred spewed forth regarding "that woman" without so much as a mention of chalice swayed me (slightly) against his later argument. Unless... [ominous-type mystery music used for surprise unmasking in the background going duh duh dun] Chalice is "that woman". :O

I really wish I was a woman. I'd finger the fuck out of myself and post it on the internets all day.

Why the fuck don't they all do that.

manker
02-18-2012, 12:14 AM

Yes it does sound awesome. I really enjoyed the Razor episode of Battlestar Galactica, which gave a glimpse back to the first Cylon war when Galactica was a new ship and William Adama was a young Viper pilot. It is also strange that the Syfy channel isn't pushing through with production of the prequel since Battlestar is the most successful series ever for the channel by a big margin, and since the sets for Galactica the ship were all digitised before they were dismantled alot of the construction costs are negated.You seem to know an awful lot about this. Too much, maybe :sly:

You can be my mulder substitute regarding BSG if you like.
Be warned though, to step into his shoes elsewhere will take quite some dedication and a good few lifestyle changes.
Can you do a commentary on the snacks available at the shop near to where you work and tell us all about your workmates while gently alluding that they're part of a giant ongoing conspiracy which you're about to uncover but never actually manage to do so.

If so, you're in.

Snee
02-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Where is mulder, anyways?

manker
02-18-2012, 12:17 AM

I wanted to see what would occur if Dave was given run of the lounge in my absence. Pretty much as predicted as it turns out.

Imagine Dave was ruler of the bored. Life would be so simple.Fuck knows how I missed that :crazy:

Anyway, I've felt sorry for him the last few days, olive branched the feck out of him.
He's too far gone though.

manker
02-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Where is mulder, anyways?

Lilmiss banned him :dabs:

Snee
02-18-2012, 12:19 AM
What? Why? No.

manker
02-18-2012, 12:20 AM

Yeah, those multiple weeks of vitriolic hatred spewed forth regarding "that woman" without so much as a mention of chalice swayed me (slightly) against his later argument. Unless... [ominous-type mystery music used for surprise unmasking in the background going duh duh dun] Chalice is "that woman". :O:lol: ikr

It's the dumbest lie ever.
I don't like that adjective, but I don't think a more appropriate one exists.

manker
02-18-2012, 12:22 AM
What? Why? No.Apparently she was cybering with him behind Bo's back and when Bo went to her place for a while, she banned Mulder from coming here incase he got a taste for sending his peen around via PM again.

That might be a vicious interweb lie but it seems plausible. She did ban Bo from coming here after all :smilie4:

Snee
02-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Girls. Mang, they always rune things.

We should put up a sign outside saying no girls aloud or whatevs.

chalice
02-18-2012, 12:28 AM
What? Why? No.Apparently she was cybering with him behind Bo's back and when Bo went to her place for a while, she banned Mulder from coming here incase he got a taste for sending his peen around via PM again.

That might be a vicious interweb lie but it seems plausible. She did ban Bo from coming here after all :smilie4:

Then lilmiss femi-bloked up, stabbed some jew and ended up in Wandsworth, just to be close to Bo cos she calculated that wot wif all his overtime and wot have you, she'd be better orf on the inside, innit..

True love, that is.

Everyone's baffled about the anti-Semitic angle.

megabyteme
02-18-2012, 12:28 AM
I really wish I was a woman. I'd finger the fuck out of myself and post it on the internets all day.

Why the fuck don't they all do that.

I've long felt the world needs a charitable organization to provide some of these golden-hearted hotties who are unable to afford quality webcams with one free of charge. I'd gladly donate my time to ensure a rigorous screening process.

NotLettingItGo
02-18-2012, 12:29 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-18-2012, 12:30 AM

Snee
02-18-2012, 12:31 AM
I've got this transparent button-thingie on my taskbar, like. It says show desktop, but it really just hides all my windows. My mind is blown.

manker
02-18-2012, 12:38 AM
:lol: ikr

It's the dumbest lie ever.
I don't like that adjective, but I don't think a more appropriate one exists.

Keep making up your own story. I still don't lie, and the posts prove it.What where you said that you didn't have any newds of 'that woman' and then you posted today that you did.

One of those statements has to be a lie.

chalice
02-18-2012, 12:40 AM

Imagine Dave was ruler of the bored. Life would be so simple.

You fucking flounced in epic style chavis, just admit it mate.

You are the winner, Dave. I prostrate myself upon you. I just can't keep up with your life-wasting hi-jinks.

You're a special kinda wonderful, Dave. You're every woman's dream. You're the sentinel of all things pure and your purity has shone throughout. You win.

If you want me, you can find me getting wopped and observing you for larks.'

NotLettingItGo
02-18-2012, 12:41 AM

manker
02-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Apparently she was cybering with him behind Bo's back and when Bo went to her place for a while, she banned Mulder from coming here incase he got a taste for sending his peen around via PM again.

Then lilmiss femi-bloked up, stabbed some jew and ended up in Wandsworth, just to be close to Bo cos she calculated that wot wif all his overtime and wot have you, she'd be better orf on the inside, innit..

True love, that is.

And then she found out that he left that job ages ago to spend more time with his mam and her Sky television subscription and used her Palestinian connections to get the inner workings of Wandsworth tattooed on her upper torso. Which was handy during her escape to Panama where she found out that her Dad was a snout for the FBI, her real mother was the key to everything and all hell broke loose just as she was about to get back into the arms of Bo and simultaneously open an MMS which contained a coded digitised depiction of Mulder's cock, but then the series got cancelled.

manker
02-18-2012, 12:46 AM
What where you said that you didn't have any newds of 'that woman' and then you posted today that you did.

One of those statements has to be a lie.

I said I don't have any porn of her, and I don't. One topless photo doesn't constitute porn, unless of course you believe that page 3 is porn, and even that's more pornographic than the photo she sent me.

Try again manker.I would try again but pornographic means designed to arouse lust.
I'm not sure if that's news to you.

Sarcasm above.

Or are you saying that her tits are really really bad :o

Snee
02-18-2012, 12:47 AM
Maybe he's excavating the truth point.

NotLettingItGo
02-18-2012, 12:52 AM

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 12:54 AM

I'm not, she's a horrible racist.

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Not as in she's shit at racism, like.

NotLettingItGo
02-18-2012, 12:55 AM

Snee
02-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Note to self: Bo still not black.

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Note to self: Bo still not black.

fo'sho', bredrin.

manker
02-18-2012, 01:00 AM
Note to self; to get Bo out of lurking talk about him or mention giving a Turkey T-shirt away.

chalice
02-18-2012, 01:00 AM

True love, that is.

And then she found out that he left that job ages ago to spend more time with his mam and her Sky television subscription and used her Palestinian connections to get the inner workings of Wandsworth tattooed on her upper torso. Which was handy during her escape to Panama where she found out that her Dad was a snout for the FBI, her real mother was the key to everything and all hell broke loose just as she was about to get back into the arms of Bo and simultaneously open an MMS which contained a coded digitised depiction of Mulder's cock, but then the series got cancelled.

From which erupted an internets campaign of magnitude rarely experienced on the internets. Sid Vicious re-emerged, finally admitting to faking his death for tax porpoises and that pesky murder charge. At once perceiving the skull-crushing rock and roll symbolism of lilmissus punk-ass sacrifice and Bo's northern Factory-boy suicide ennui, Sid quickly became Prime Minister and abolished all murder laws. The peasants rejoiced. Lilmiss was released. Bo was so excited that he forgot to bring his videos back and ended up owing four squids.

Snee
02-18-2012, 01:01 AM
@guess the fuck who:

You once claimed you were, you know. And it stuck.

That's twice now I had to be reminded you weren't.

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 01:04 AM
@guess the fuck who:

You once claimed you were, you know. And it stuck.

That's twice now I had to be reminded you weren't.

:lol:

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Note to self; to get Bo out of lurking talk about him or mention giving a Turkey T-shirt away.

I stopped lurking when i got back on to my computer what has my password saved, innit.

manker
02-18-2012, 01:10 AM

From which erupted an internets campaign of magnitude rarely experienced on the internets. Sid Vicious re-emerged, finally admitting to faking his death for tax porpoises and that pesky murder charge. At once perceiving the skull-crushing rock and roll symbolism of lilmissus punk-ass sacrifice and Bo's northern Factory-boy suicide ennui, Sid quickly became Prime Minister and abolished all murder laws. The peasants rejoiced. Lilmiss was released. Bo was so excited that he forgot to bring his videos back and ended up owing four squids.
A prequel was released and everyone who had ever encountered the fabled pair on the internets turned up to the premier, where the vol-au-vents flowed like paprika crisps.

Also; you just reminded me of the time when you said you felt like you'd been given a pair of magic trousers which gave you a squid each time you put your hand in the pocket - and Dave thought you meant an actual squid type squid.
The sudden recall made me spit out some paprika crisps in a stilted chortle. True story.

manker
02-18-2012, 01:11 AM

I stopped lurking when i got back on to my computer what has my password saved, innit.You should have just asked barbie what your password was.

And also; good save :smilie4:

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 01:12 AM
I stopped lurking when i got back on to my computer what has my password saved, innit.You should have just asked barbie what your password was.

And also; good save :smilie4:

:smilie4:

manker
02-18-2012, 01:17 AM
It just happened to correspond with me offering to give away your Turkey t-shirt.
Total coincidence, like :smilie4:

Proper Bo
02-18-2012, 01:29 AM
there never was a turkey t-shirt, was there?

manker
02-18-2012, 01:34 AM
Was.

There still is, actually :snooty:

Squeamous
02-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Poor Squeams. Is there no end to her public disgrace? :cry:

Goodness, I've disgraced myself in public more than this to the power of ten, multiple times. While people are talking about this they're being distracted from the real car crash that is my personal life :happy:

Girls. Mang, they always rune things.

We should put up a sign outside saying no girls aloud or whatevs.

:huh:

Snee
02-19-2012, 10:04 PM
I count up to two in-jokes and one really old pun/instance of musical criticism, and have no recall of making that post.

Pretty chuffed with it, all round.

chalice
02-19-2012, 10:10 PM
I count up to two in-jokes and one really old pun/instance of musical criticism, and have no recall of making that post.

Nothing to do with your post history. I gather that's the general Swedish demeanour.

chalice
02-19-2012, 10:34 PM

Nothing to do with your post history. I gather that's the general Swedish demeanour.

Having reread that, it reads harsher than wot I intended.

Still, you're still a Swedish, and you're still a cunt.

Snee
02-19-2012, 11:16 PM

It's just how we roll :cool:

chalice
02-20-2012, 11:24 PM

I hear you don't roll at all. I hear you straddle the backs of napalmed Vietnamese children, whipping the sparse flesh from their backs as they snatch at the cash which lines your very streets.

Tired of stepping into daylight, the Swedish have cloistered a dimwitted underclass to litter-pick their wealth for them while they pick their prettied teeth with toothpicks fashioned from platinum.

Meanwhile their Irish and Welsh neighbours starve, apprehensive that someday they will too slide into subjugation of the Swedish master race or something. I have hidden my children. You will never find them.

Snee
02-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Pfft. It's always the refrigerator.

Brb, feeding Nguyen.

chalice
02-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Pfft. It's always the refrigerator.

Brb, feeding Nguyen.

I keeps it outside room temperature. You're just trying to lure me into counting your dough for you.

manker
02-21-2012, 12:06 AM

I hear you don't roll at all. I hear you straddle the backs of napalmed Vietnamese children, whipping the sparse flesh from their backs as they snatch at the cash which lines your very streets.

Tired of stepping into daylight, the Swedish have cloistered a dimwitted underclass to litter-pick their wealth for them while they pick their prettied teeth with toothpicks fashioned from platinum.

Meanwhile their Irish and Welsh neighbours starve, apprehensive that someday they will too slide into subjugation of the Swedish master race or something. I have hidden my children. You will never find them.Noice.
You made Swedes sound like Spacers.

chalice
02-21-2012, 12:10 AM

Meanwhile their Irish and Welsh neighbours starve, apprehensive that someday they will too slide into subjugation of the Swedish master race or something. I have hidden my children. You will never find them.Noice.
You made Swedes sound like Spacers.

They did it to themselves.