PDA

View Full Version : [Request] What.CD and/or SCC

orbittwz
02-11-2012, 12:48 PM
hello, it's good to have this kind of site for people who wants to help other people share and contribute to other communities.
thus i want to become a member of SCC and/or What.CD, and show them what I've made of (pssst, good stuff)
for that I'll gladly accept an invite/s.
proofs can be sent of course, if needed, by PM

anyways, PM me if you want to help...

thanks

Skiz
02-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Posts deleted.

Either help the member out with an invite or don't, but please quit derailing the guys thread. 1) It's against the rules and 2) it creates more reports/work for the mods. :dabs:

orbittwz
03-13-2012, 06:48 PM
UPDATE:
I've got my first invite of the two, for What.CD, and I'm loving it...
i keep seeding my uploads and my d/ls and I've got high ratio to prove it :)

if anyone is willing to grant me the second invite, for SCC, it will complete my request.

thanks for the one who've invited me to What.CD...
Cheers

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Posts deleted.

Either help the member out with an invite or don't, but please quit derailing the guys thread. 1) It's against the rules and 2) it creates more reports/work for the mods. :dabs:

Reports wouldn't be necessary if 1) People weren't so self-involved and/or developed an approximation of a sense of humour 2) were willing to own up to what they do 3) Grew a pair.:mellow:

mjmacky
03-14-2012, 03:47 AM
I have to assume the thread was not previously derailed and that there was some information in the deleted posts that should give anyone pause for inviting OP to his requested tracker. It's a bit fishy if you ask me.

orbittwz
03-14-2012, 09:01 AM
I have to assume the thread was not previously derailed and that there was some information in the deleted posts that should give anyone pause for inviting OP to his requested tracker. It's a bit fishy if you ask me.

if you don't want to help, it's okay, but don't write it
why people which don't want to help trolling every thread like this one?

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 10:40 AM

if you don't want to help, it's okay, but don't write it
why people which don't want to help trolling every thread like this one?

See my previous post for explanation.If you don't like it disregard the third point and go tattle. Maybe a staff member will ignore that the majority of "trolling" is merely intended to bring pertinent facts to people's attention,which is why I assume it irks those targeted so badly and if you are really lucky banhammer all us bad people.
Then you get to say whatever you want with no one ever questioning the validity of any of it and I get a life,so win/win.

orbittwz
03-14-2012, 10:54 AM
good sense of humor is okay and gladly welcome, as long it meets the standard rules...
but since some people don't humor with their writings, it's just trolling per say

orbittwz
04-16-2012, 08:22 PM
any chance helping me out with SCC invite, please...

n00bz0r
04-17-2012, 03:22 AM
only if agree to get trolled without shedding a tear.

orbittwz
04-17-2012, 07:45 AM

i have enough trolls, they are living in my back yard... so no thanks :P

anon
04-17-2012, 12:41 PM

Ignore lists make that pretty easy :shifty: