PDA

View Full Version : iMac's

hunkytrucker
02-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi folks !

I've almost decided on changing my PC for an iMac.

I'd like to hear the experiences of iMac owners . Is it worth paying for the 3 year cover, for example ?

Has anyone installed Windows 7 on a partition ?

Sound-card: apparently it's a Burr Brown DAC . I'm looking for best / affordable way of feeding my lossless audio into my amp.

Anyone know anything else ? Not much to be found at Apple.

Thanks !

mjmacky
04-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Since I don't like any of you, please blow all your money into the costly waste of space you call an iMac.

Chewie
04-13-2012, 12:27 PM
The iMac offers many advantages over traditional desktops, such as the Mac Pro... Aside from an obviously smaller footprint, the iMac also has a very good quality, large, widescreen display that could easily cost anywhere from $250 to $1000 if purchased as an equivalent standalone LCD display...
Utterly, utterly, pointless post.
Much like all your previous posts. Are you copy/pasting from corporate sites? Wikipedia?

Hunkytrucker, if you're still thinking of a trip to the Dark Side, read Top 5 Myths Computer Repair Customers Believe About About Going "Apple" (http://www.technibble.com/top-5-myths-computer-repair-customers-believe-about-going-apple/)

hunkytrucker
05-08-2012, 04:44 PM
The iMac offers many advantages over traditional desktops, such as the Mac Pro... Aside from an obviously smaller footprint, the iMac also has a very good quality, large, widescreen display that could easily cost anywhere from $250 to $1000 if purchased as an equivalent standalone LCD display...
Much like all your previous posts. Are you copy/pasting from corporate sites? Wikipedia?

Hunkytrucker, if you're still thinking of a trip to the Dark Side, read Top 5 Myths Computer Repair Customers Believe About About Going "Apple" (http://www.technibble.com/top-5-myths-computer-repair-customers-believe-about-going-apple/)

Thanks for your replies !

Yeah, I'm still thinking of taking a trip to 'the dark side' !

When all said and done, you get an awesome monitor with an iMac !

anon
05-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Much like all your previous posts.

I'm glad staff finally wiped all his crap.

mjmacky
05-09-2012, 04:28 AM
Much like all your previous posts.

I'm glad staff finally wiped all his crap.

Gladiolus was not all there
Gladiolus had no flair
Gladiolus needed areolas didn't he?