PDA

View Full Version : I need to know how they get this

nothingfree
02-12-2012, 01:55 PM
I am very interested , some friends have a secret way to get movies before even it have a pre-time , one or two days , they upload in the same site i am in , it tried more than once to know their ways but they didn't give me anything ,

Today they uploaded some movies has released in this format and didnt yet came on live-trace

Safe House 2012 CAM READNFO XviD-ZOMBiES
Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 2012 TS READNFO XviD-TAPE

I need to know how they get this

n00bz0r
02-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Probably shot it on their phone cameras, passed it through some filters while encoding it and then uploaded the crap to some site.

anon
02-12-2012, 04:08 PM
it tried more than once to know their ways but they didn't give me anything

Magicians don't tell their tricks to the audience. :smilie4:

Probably shot it on their phone cameras, passed it through some filters while encoding it and then uploaded the crap to some site.

Excellent, now I can download those, add some filters of my own and release a V2 with my own name. :lol:

IdolEyes787
02-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I am very interested , some friends have a secret way to get movies before even it have a pre-time

Tickets?
Also let me be the first ( but sadly not the last) to tell you that you need to find some better way to waste your time.

psxcite
02-12-2012, 07:07 PM
http://tinyurl.com/7s4lk93

However, I refuse to assist anyone in viewing that garbage movie with the ex-Hurricane.

IdolEyes787
02-12-2012, 11:17 PM
http://tinyurl.com/7s4lk93

However, I refuse to assist anyone in viewing that garbage movie with the ex-Hurricane.

As opposed to the even more garbage movie with the ex-wrestler?

nothingfree
02-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Thanks very much for kind help , I am not waste my time for sure , i am uploader in DL saite in my country and my friends always walk over me so i try to know the way they catch this releases ,

They dont shot them with their own cam , bec , they release befoe dvdrib and blu-ray movies before any tracker i know SCC , GFT any the most fastest pre-time trackers.

I hear that in LFM there a VIP section which release movies before it uploaded in other trackers with min day or 12 hours .

But there also other movies have different ways to get them , plz let me know if u know.

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks very much for kind help , I am not waste my time for sure , i am uploader in DL saite in my country and my friends always walk over me so i try to know the way they catch this releases

Oh well in that case the better solution is to build new friendships with relatively better people. Trying to get back at friends who walk all over you isn't a healthy dynamic.

anon
02-13-2012, 12:41 AM
my friends always walk over me

That reminds me of an old saying - "if a friend stabs you in the back with a knife, maybe you shouldn't trust him too much".

psxcite
02-13-2012, 01:21 AM

Denzel was a wrestler?

ExtraDry
02-13-2012, 01:24 AM
those 2 releases aren't from scene groups, there p2p groups so they never have a pre-time
but sure all sites that allow p2p uploads they be there soon enough

elbuitre
02-13-2012, 10:33 AM
offer them an expensive prostitute in exchange for information.

Artemis
02-13-2012, 11:14 AM

Denzel was a wrestler?

No, but Dwayne Johnson was/is. :blink:

IdolEyes787
02-13-2012, 12:07 PM

Denzel was a wrestler?

No but he was a doctor and a damn fine one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdNXBgces1Q

But then again Neil Patrick Harris was a doctor before he could shave and how many Oscars does he have?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPFhhau3xXM&feature=related

psxcite
02-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Denzel was a wrestler?

No, but Dwayne Johnson was/is. :blink:

I know. He was also a former Miami Hurricane.

No but he was a doctor and a damn fine one.

If you say so. I'm secure enough in my sexuality to admit he looks alright, but I wouldn't call him fine.

nonsense
02-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Buy tickets to new movies!So you will have the best pretimes in the world!!

Artemis
02-13-2012, 02:28 PM

What an excellent suggestion on a filesharing forum, you're not a crashtest dummy by avocation by any chance ? :blink:

anon
02-13-2012, 05:44 PM

What an excellent suggestion on a filesharing forum, you're not a crashtest dummy by avocation by any chance ? :blink:

His name should have been enough warning...

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 09:31 PM

He was just copying Idol

IdolEyes787
02-13-2012, 09:35 PM
I'd comment on that but apparently I'm not allowed to. Anyway I just piped in to wish the OP good luck in advance.

kingeater
02-14-2012, 12:09 AM
I still say the main reason to watch St. Elsewhere was for Howie Mandel and not Denzel.

/This thread is about St. Elsewhere, right? :P

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 12:55 AM
I still say the main reason to watch St. Elsewhere was for Howie Mandel and not Denzel.

Actually that's true.Also William Daniels the voice of K.I.T.T.