PDA

View Full Version : Fitness tracker

geminiking01
02-13-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm looking for a torrent site that features work out videos and exercise dvds. Any help would be great.

Burnsy
02-13-2012, 06:28 PM
TL has loads, I don't know of any specific tracker dedicated only to fitness video's. Demonoid probably has loads to choose from as well

DeadPoet
02-13-2012, 07:45 PM
RuTracker has bunch of them as well.

If you don't mind, I would like to ask you - why bother downloading fitness DVD's if there are bunch of fitness/BB related sites over the internet with ton of information?

geminiking01
02-13-2012, 08:50 PM
The interactive aspect appeals to me. I can't run due to the cold. I'm specifically looking for full workout dvds. I like to try them out before I buy. Demonoid only has a few. Most are old. I'm looking for the latest releases.

byrnesc1
02-14-2012, 12:26 AM
I remember AO had the full p90x set

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 01:08 AM
The interactive aspect appeals to me. I can't run due to the cold. I'm specifically looking for full workout dvds. I like to try them out before I buy. Demonoid only has a few. Most are old. I'm looking for the latest releases.

Running is one of the few exercises that you can comfortably do in the cold.Even with a minimum of specifically designed clothing.
I used to run all through the winter and after heating up found myself having to take my mitts off at anything over -10C. The only really limiting thing is snow and ice and even then it's more mindset than impossibility.

Anyway if you are determined to exercise aerobically inside you are definitely going to need something to occupy your mind as five minutes indoors feel like 20 minutes outdoors.
p90x is good, actually any of the Beachbody programs are pretty good and you can find them many places. If you are psychotic do the Insanity ones as they are basically prolonged interval sessions and say hello to overtraining.