PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HD-Torrents.org

MicrosoftMan
02-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey buddies..can someone please help me with a invite or account to this site please. I am now reformed and learned from my past mistakes. I am now a *GOOD* guy! :D I can supply ratio proof if need and I will help you with reputation points too buddies.

whatcdfan
02-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Some of the real helpful Buddies would be on their way, wait for the action.

Good luck.

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Hey buddies..I can supply ratio proof if need and I will help you with reputation points too buddies.

I would help but I'm not your buddy so clearly this doesn't involve me.

MicrosoftMan
02-15-2012, 04:18 PM
*(paitientialy waiting for a repley):(*

bumrocks
02-16-2012, 09:14 AM
Being that you fooked up the last invite and wasted the other persons seedbonus points, it is going to be tough for you. Telling us you are reformed is different than showing you are reformed.

You used 22 words total on your first 9 posts. Every single post since has been a request for an invite or associated to one. You might consider reforming in a different way as this is not a good way, imo...There is nothing in this post or the previous one that makes me want to assist you. You got lucky the last time and you blew it. Therefore, I don't know what else to tell you but good luck!

marklefe
02-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

MicrosoftMan
02-17-2012, 04:21 PM
come on buddies... let's be rational...what does the bible say about "not forgiving"? it's against it. Tell you you are 100% perfect and have never made a mistake or been a fool....

As for my low post counts...I am sorry people..but some people have a life...... if that means anything....

why do you "greedy" and "unsecure" people get so jealousy and piss off when someone else gets something they can't have or probably have truckloads of already themselves? It's call sharing people? It's not like a asking for a arm or a leg people or for some super rare tracker like Scenetorrents.org ..it's just a low tracker invite request... Jesus!!!! So many white collar wannables here!!! Remeber that someone had to invite your greedy-a** to get the invites you have now......

So if you don't have a invite or don't want to give one...go rant about how you sad yourself is somewhere else... I only care about the people that want to give me a invite....

Sorry for going a little over board...but it just amazes me how many insecure and selfish people there is on a free forum webpage...

Go read the book "LORD OF THE FLIES"!

Enough already.....Can someone help me with a HD invite? :frusty:

whatcdfan
02-17-2012, 05:36 PM
You haven't ruined any of your chances with your last post because you never had any.:O

marklefe
02-17-2012, 05:58 PM
LAWL I can see this thread is gonna be epic.

bumrocks
02-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Let me point out just a couple things you are wrong and clueless about.

Selfish is you asking for something you really want and that someone else has saved and saved for. A ridiculous amount of time seeding for the one invite. And then you fuck it off and ask people to forgive AND forget.

Nobody gave my greedy-ass an invite there. I joined up during a rare open sign-up. In fact I did not pick and choose to "troll" this thread for no apparent reason. I came to it to see if it was someone I could help out! The opposite of greedy!

I am not even sure wtf to say about the whole insecure part (oh wait unsecure) except that I am insecure, unsecure, and unsure about you.

This part cracks me up as well...

I only care about the people that want to give me a invite....

So you only care about people that want to do or give things for you? That's fucked up. Good luck with that mentality.

...go rant about how you sad yourself is somewhere else...

I am perfectly happy. Shit, I am on HD-Torrents and you are not (yes, I am simply rubbing that fact in at this point)! It is you that must be sad?!

As for my low post counts...I am sorry people..but some people have a life...

No need to apologize for having a life. You should however apologize, not for a low post count BUT for suck-ass posts in what few posts you do have.

...it's just a low tracker invite request...

Has nothing to do with levels, except maybe for you? It is a very good tracker, imo. Invites are hard to come by, regardless of what you think about us having "truckloads" of them. A person with such an invite must consider very carefully who they invite. In fact, they should know the person and have some level of trust for them, regardless of what the rules say, imo. Because of your once again mentioned "suck-ass" activity here and short "track record" of failure you have earned none of the above. Which is why you should have simply listened to me and taken my advice in the first post.

But like many here, you have no patience and simply want this or that now. Fuck waiting or making friends with others. The people you "care" about are the ones that want to give you an invite, sooner than later.

I now wish you no luck...

MicrosoftMan
02-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Can someone please help me with a HD-torrents.org invite?

MicrosoftMan
02-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Please! Someone! For the love of god! Before i find a rock to crawl under and die! :bag:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :cry:

anon
02-21-2012, 04:34 AM
Before i find a rock to crawl under and die! :bag:

It'd appear that's not encouraging people much. :lol:

MicrosoftMan
02-21-2012, 04:11 PM
that"s it! I fu*king quit! So long fu*kers! Going back to kazaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take your sh*tty invite and stick it up your a**! Why would i want a invite to a sh*tty site anyways!

IdolEyes787
02-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Luckily the sting of his words are somewhat muted by his use of apostrophes.
I don't know if I could ever recover if he had hit me full on this a shit.:mellow:

anon
02-21-2012, 05:29 PM
He used a black font so I can't see shit.

IdolEyes787
02-21-2012, 05:30 PM
F**k off.

marklefe
02-22-2012, 01:59 AM
this thread is so much fail, I was expecting epicness... close this shit.

anigav
02-22-2012, 05:38 AM
Are you still looking for invite to HD-T

Environment
02-22-2012, 07:15 AM
yes i am very much looking for an invite but when i ask there are many comments from everywhere , if some one wants to help , they help it out very straight

anon
02-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Are you still looking for invite to HD-T

yes i am very much looking for an invite

How did you know anigav was talking to you?

MicrosoftMan
02-25-2012, 07:15 PM
anigav..buddy..yeah..I still need a invite. Please send a invite to my mail. :bag:

Environment
02-26-2012, 01:11 PM
guys don't send him invite if u do this then it give opportunity to other to start abusing everyone who don't give them , is this way to ask invite , rule is rule and that rule shouble be implemented to every one

applepie94
02-27-2012, 04:26 AM
guys don't send him invite if u do this then it give opportunity to other to start abusing everyone who don't give them , is this way to ask invite , rule is rule and that rule shouble be implemented to every one

Which rule isn't being "implemented" to MicrosoftMan?

Yes MicrosoftMan is being rather rude/obnoxious and has a bad track record, but if the inviter deems him worthy of an invite to invite him (I don't know who would but..), tsn't it ultimately up to the inviter to decide whether or not to give the invite? Who's to stop the inviter?

anigav
03-01-2012, 03:55 AM
yes i am very much looking for an invite

How did you know anigav was talking to you?

Even I am curious to know. Who all are the actors in this thread?

that"s it! I fu*king quit! So long fu*kers! Going back to kazaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take your sh*tty invite and stick it up your a**! Why would i want a invite to a sh*tty site anyways!

anigav..buddy..yeah..I still need a invite. Please send a invite to my mail. :bag:

Sorry, I missed you earlier post wherein you have cursed the members at FST. To be honest, I am quite impressed with your audacity. Enjoy :wank:

F**k off.

+ 1 best post :ghey: