PDA

View Full Version : [Request] fsc inv.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-13-2012, 09:13 PM
looking FSC invitation... have shell and very please about invitation if someone maybe help...

Stabber
02-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Why would you want a dead tracker?

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-13-2012, 09:15 PM
why dead Stabber ?? http://f********g.net/loginproc/ site works...

Stabber
02-13-2012, 09:17 PM
because the peer activity is very low , not to mention their rules about seeding that are hard to follow .

oh btw don't mention the word "community" for your request , the staff will get angry because it's too common to ask something about it's community although is the only thing that is worth over there at fsc

IdolEyes787
02-13-2012, 09:17 PM
looking FSC invitation... have shell and very please about invitation if someone maybe help...

I have been warned not to sidetrack people's threads so I will keep this as inane as possible. Good luck, you deserve it and may the third time be a charm.

anon
02-13-2012, 09:39 PM
That's right morbidangel, don't give up so easily!

Cabalo
02-13-2012, 09:50 PM
gl bro

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Thank you very much for words of encouragement...

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 10:02 PM
I have been warned not to sidetrack people's threads so I will keep this as inane as possible. Good luck, you deserve it and may the third time be a charm.

I did not get the warning this time, so please forward it to me so that I may also be warned. I could end up derailing this thread without it.

IdolEyes787
02-13-2012, 10:26 PM

I did not get the warning this time, so please forward it to me so that I may also be warned. I could end up derailing this thread without it.
Unfortunately part of the conditions of my probation is that I am not allowed to communicate with convicted felons.

mjmacky
02-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Unfortunately part of the conditions of my probation is that I am not allowed to communicate with convicted felons.

I've never been knowingly convicted. I guess I'll just have to earn my own.

I responded to your PM morbid, I forgot to add, plz no moar pms lol n thx ok bi.

anigav
02-14-2012, 04:07 AM
plz no moar pms lol n thx ok bi.

@#$$^!%$@^&!%#&*(&*(&#)!)(_(@! (!#&#*(&*!^#&*!#^! *(!#y^!#&^!# !)*@#_)*!_

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Unfortunately part of the conditions of my probation is that I am not allowed to communicate with convicted felons. I've never been knowingly convicted. I guess I'll just have to earn my own. I responded to your PM morbid, I forgot to add, plz no moar pms lol n thx ok bi.
Dear IdolEyes787 : Whether the point is that I am considered on this forum for a cheater or a traitor >>?? YES ?? :( Wery please write back Sorry I'm not clear on the whole idea of PMs so lacking the requisite skill to respond secretly I am going to do it here.:) No one considers you to be a cheater or a traitor:unsure:.When anyone here does consider you, which given your level of participation probably isn't very often,they simply see some unknown person repeatedly begging for something while offering little in the way of a reason why they should want to help you.

Anyway I need to start being a better member here so after I finish helping MorbidAngle I'm going to start requesting the fuck out of stuff.:)

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-14-2012, 12:56 PM
OK IdolEyes787...I have account shell from two days... and I have account on other side... and I'm not a cheater and I really very want to get to the FSC this is my dream...really i swear take care about this account on FSC

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 02:17 PM
looking FSC invitation... have shell

What kind? Sea? Turtle? GUI?

anigav
02-14-2012, 02:29 PM
OK IdolEyes787.this is my dream...

Enjoy the dream :ermm:

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-14-2012, 02:32 PM
looking FSC invitation... have shell

What kind? Sea? Turtle? GUI?

Darth Cicero :

Intel Core 2 Duo E2180 @ 2x2.0 Ghz
2GB MEMORY RAMM
1000 GB SATA2 - NO RAID
seedbox 1000/1000
1 PERSON ON SERWER
and use to connect ruTorrent

OK IdolEyes787.this is my dream...

Enjoy the dream :ermm:

anigav Sometimes dreams do come true...and I have only one dream... really i very want to get on FSC

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 05:17 PM
anigav Sometimes dreams do come true...and I have only one dream... really i very want to get on FSC

I want you to know that in deference to the Mods I am resisting my baser nature with every fibre of my being right now.

anon
02-14-2012, 05:44 PM
@#$$^!%$@^&!%#&*(&*(&#)!)(_(@! (!#&#*(&*!^#&*!#^! *(!#y^!#&^!# !)*@#_)*!_

I CoUlDn't hAvE SaId iT BeTtEr mYsElF.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-14-2012, 06:43 PM

I want you to know that in deference to the Mods I am resisting my baser nature with every fibre of my being right now.

Dear IdolEyes787 I really want only this one invitation on FSC and if this i get this nothing more not want...and I do not know how to express it in words how much i want to have an account on FSC and looking this invitation only for me...

mjmacky
02-14-2012, 06:57 PM

Dear IdolEyes787 I really want only this one invitation on FSC and if this i get this nothing more not want...and I do not know how to express it in words how much i want to have an account on FSC and looking this invitation only for me...

Would you be willing to end your life 1 week after obtaining said account?

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Wouldn't a person this dedicated actually be good for FSC? I mean look at how willing he is to dream about it as opposed to money or a beautiful wife on valentines. Seems like he'd actually give something to the site.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-14-2012, 07:04 PM

I'll do anything and the person who will help me in getting to the FSC will not forget it for life...and I know that what I write is just words, but I beg SOMEONE on this forum about help

mjmacky
02-14-2012, 07:26 PM

I'll do anything and the person who will help me in getting to the FSC will not forget it for life...and I know that what I write is just words, but I beg SOMEONE on this forum about help

I'm not clear if that was an explicit yes. I'm trying to help you put it into words, even actions.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-14-2012, 07:39 PM

I'm not clear if that was an explicit yes. I'm trying to help you put it into words, even actions.

mjmacky but me I'm trying to say that VERY VERY VERY VERY I WANT to get on the FSC, and yes how write I'll do anything

mjmacky
02-14-2012, 10:22 PM
mjmacky but me I'm trying to say that VERY VERY VERY VERY I WANT to get on the FSC, and yes how write I'll do anything

I'm concerned over your dedication to commit suicide, I would like to counsel you further on this issue.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-14-2012, 10:24 PM

I'm concerned over your dedication to commit suicide, I would like to counsel you further on this issue.

:)

marklefe
02-15-2012, 12:53 AM
3 pages of trolling in a day... lmao

anon
02-15-2012, 01:22 AM

You should read his previous thread, that's where the action is.

ZANKAR
02-15-2012, 10:22 AM
OP
really feel sorry for u

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 10:34 AM
That's right morbidangel, don't give up so easily!

...no comment

marklefe
02-15-2012, 12:27 PM

lolz, just scrolled through some of it. FST at its finest.

OP
really feel sorry for u

not after reading his previous posts. lawl

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 01:18 PM

lolz, just scrolled through some of it. FST at its finest.

OP
really feel sorry for u

not after reading his previous posts. lawl

What you do not like in my comments ??? i'm only please and looking help to get on FSC AND NOBODY NOT WANT ME HELP...cheated someone on this forum ?? and the fact that they did the stupid jokes and write stupidity in my previous request about FSC this you have not seen...i'm not search here the problems on this forum...I think that if someone no maybe help... this no have problem but why write silly jokes and do clutter

How please about help this nobody no maybe help ,,NO HAVE COMPLETELY NOBODY" but how write stupid comment and make fun of someone this people on this forum then there is no shortage...

anon
02-15-2012, 04:51 PM
What you do not like in my comments ??? i'm only please and looking help to get on FSC AND NOBODY NOT WANT ME HELP...cheated someone on this forum ?? and the fact that they did the stupid jokes and write stupidity in my previous request about FSC this you have not seen...i'm not search here the problems on this forum...I think that if someone no maybe help... this no have problem but why write silly jokes and do clutter

How please about help this nobody no maybe help ,,NO HAVE COMPLETELY NOBODY" but how write stupid comment and make fun of someone this people on this forum then there is no shortage...

No comment.

;)

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 05:26 PM

No comment.

;)

anon here not have what to comment...because it is the truth

xedy
02-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Yea most of the FSC members make fun of this requests..... sorry bro even if some here is on FSC can't put even an application for you because invite applications are closed..but they will open in April, i am not on FSC but a friend told me that.

I wish the best for you and someday you will get in FSC.... until then you just have to wait and proove that you worth joining FSC!

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Yea most of the FSC members make fun of this requests..... sorry bro even if some here is on FSC can't put even an application for you because invite applications are closed..but they will open in April, i am not on FSC but a friend told me that.

I wish the best for you and someday you will get in FSC.... until then you just have to wait and proove that you worth joining FSC!

Thank you very much for the information xedy :) only i dont know how can I prove that I am not a cheater...I'm looking for just this one invitation to the FSC nothing more... :(

Stabber
02-15-2012, 06:31 PM
the fsc staff will probably make another recruitment thread to expand their userbase

EAK
02-15-2012, 08:38 PM
invite applications it's open!

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 08:55 PM
invite applications it's open!

xedy wrote that applications about invitation on FSC are closed now..but they will open supposedly in April and that this a friend told him this which has an account there on FSC... I do not know or this is true...:(

EAK
02-15-2012, 09:00 PM
believe me,it's open at the moment!

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 09:14 PM
believe me,it's open at the moment!

I believe you EAK...but what can I do... all I can do this only please if someone who have account on FSC maybe make such an application for an invitation for me... ehhhhh...:(

EAK
02-15-2012, 09:16 PM
find a member and good friend to fill the appl. for you!
good luck

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 09:22 PM
find a member and good friend to fill the appl. for you!
good luck

will not be easy but I thank you..:(

Burnsy
02-15-2012, 09:48 PM
If you think about the amount of crap you've posted, then deleted and hidden in the 3 threads you've had asking for an invite/application request to FSC... do you honestly think anyone would want to be responsible for inviting you or applying for you to get into FSC?

I think maybe you should stop trolling now...

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 09:56 PM
If you think about the amount of crap you've posted, then deleted and hidden in the 3 threads you've had asking for an invite/application request to FSC... do you honestly think anyone would want to be responsible for inviting you or applying for you to get into FSC?

I think maybe you should stop trolling now...

I will be very grateful if you will never more your words in this topic...

Burnsy
02-15-2012, 09:57 PM

The feeling is more than mutual...

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 10:00 PM

The feeling is more than mutual...

go wreak havoc elsewhere OK...and not interested me what you have to say

davide89
02-15-2012, 10:36 PM
you are really 31?

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-15-2012, 10:41 PM
you are really 31?

666... and your question not is certainly related to this about what I please in this topic...

anon
02-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Actually, I'd say it's pretty relevant.

marklefe
02-16-2012, 01:16 AM
brah, this is FST you gonna get trolled either way.

davide89
02-16-2012, 02:40 AM
you are really 31?

666... and your question not is certainly related to this about what I please in this topic...
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444956-fsc-inv/page3
people who are 31 and mentally ok dont do things like you on this page, sorry in whole topic
go get a life kid...

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Actually, I'd say it's pretty relevant.

Dear anon ...

Actually...not related to my request for an invitation...and I think this little less important who have how many years...more important unless is to take care of the account and be honest no cheater...

brah, this is FST you gonna get trolled either way.

is not about TROLLING just simply ask someone for help in getting to the page FSC...

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444956-fsc-inv/page3
people who are 31 and mentally ok dont do things like you on this page, sorry in whole topic
go get a life kid...

davide89...Listen if you want help in gaining FSC this simply help... and do not write stupid questions how much who has the years (maybe I have you yet write my shoe number ??!!) ... because it seems that you are a kid...if someone will want to take care about the account on side this will simply will be cared...

P2PDog
02-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Why does MoRbIdAnGeL exit in No you can't have an FSC Invite? No you can't have an FSC Invite associates MoRbIdAnGeL beneath a knowing nuisance. No you can't have an FSC Invite objects to MoRbIdAnGeL within the young minor. Opposite a shutdown breaks MoRbIdAnGeL. How can the enthusiastic news guard No you can't have an FSC Invite?

http://watchout4snakes.com/CreativityTools/RandomParagraph/RandomParagraph.aspx

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Why does MoRbIdAnGeL exit in No you can't have an FSC Invite? No you can't have an FSC Invite associates MoRbIdAnGeL beneath a knowing nuisance. No you can't have an FSC Invite objects to MoRbIdAnGeL within the young minor. Opposite a shutdown breaks MoRbIdAnGeL. How can the enthusiastic news guard No you can't have an FSC Invite?

http://watchout4snakes.com/CreativityTools/RandomParagraph/RandomParagraph.aspx

Alone are how young minor and paragraphs...and as do not want to help this do not write this nonsense...and go elsewhere frighten small children...

And by the way I wonder why do some people write if it does not want or can not help... only sow confusion

IdolEyes787
02-16-2012, 05:30 PM
In an effort to try and be helpful can you give any possible reason why getting into FSC is so all comsumingly important to you? If you can then I believe that may help.

anon
02-16-2012, 05:33 PM

Nice, but it has too much punctuation.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-16-2012, 06:04 PM
In an effort to try and be helpful can you give any possible reason why getting into FSC is so all comsumingly important to you? If you can then I believe that may help.

Dear IdolEyes787 :

This side is for me one of a kind (I do not know how this express in words) and never about her opinion will not change... I've heard a lot about this side and I read... I know what is there on FSC and really i want to have an account there and I will respect and take care of this account if I get there...And i have shell and by the way I want it to use him on FSC

IdolEyes787
02-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Dear MoRbIdAngleE

You realize you could have replaced the letters FSC with IPT and have said exactly the same thing.
Btw not to hijack your thread I need desperately to get into HDbits because I like movies and I hear they have movies and not only that but rumour has it that someone occasionally has some interesting to say in the forums.

See it doesn't make anymore sense when I say it.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-16-2012, 07:22 PM
You realize you could have replaced the letters FSC with IPT and have said exactly the same thing.
Btw not to hijack your thread I need desperately to get into HDbits because I like movies and I hear they have movies and not only that but rumour has it that someone occasionally has some interesting to say in the forums.

See it doesn't make anymore sense when I say it.

But I really want have only account on FSC and do not care me rumors...and not replace the FSC letters any other side...I want only that someone to help me get to the FSC and that gave me the chance and to be able to show... that I really be cared about this account

IdolEyes787
02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
OK then PM karachidude and tell him that I vouch for you.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-16-2012, 07:45 PM

But I do not know him nor he me...So how can he vouch for me IdolEyes787... and more support if you vouched for me would Mr. IdolEyes787 :) ... That would be pretty strong support 18,298 posts irreplaceable :)

IdolEyes787
02-16-2012, 08:20 PM
All that means as many would be happy to inform you is that I have invested more than a sensible amount of time to this site.
Anyway my point is and the one you seem totally oblivious to,is that while "because" may be a valid enough reason for wanting something it is still not a very persuasive one.
I assure you it it was I wouldn't have to pay any taxes and I would be a whole lot more successful with women than I am.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-16-2012, 08:25 PM
All that means as many would be happy to inform you is that I have invested more than a sensible amount of time to this site.
Anyway my point is and the one you seem totally oblivious to,is that while "because" may be a valid enough reason for wanting something it is still not a very persuasive one.
I assure you it it was I wouldn't have to pay any taxes and I would be a whole lot more successful with women than I am.

I think that the best support would be with the Mr. IdolEyes787 definitely :) ... if Mr. IdolEyes787 vouch for me it for sure someone will help me get in the end on FSC...

IdolEyes787
02-16-2012, 08:33 PM
You aren't helping your case as besides everything else everyone now also questions your judgement.:mellow:

I think that the best support would be with the Mr. IdolEyes787 definitely :) ... if Mr. Mr. IdolEyes787 vouch for me it for sure someone will help me get in the end on FSC...

And ironically it's people like you that soured me on such places.:)

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-16-2012, 08:40 PM
You aren't helping your case as besides everything else everyone now also questions your judgement.:mellow:

I think that the best support would be with the Mr. IdolEyes787 definitely :) ... if Mr. Mr. IdolEyes787 vouch for me it for sure someone will help me get in the end on FSC...

And ironically it's people like you that soured me on such places.:)

For me would vouch and I give head... that the problems in this respect no would if Mr. IdolEyes787 for me vouch... I can appreciate someone's help
Mr. IdolEyes787

Cabalo
02-16-2012, 08:49 PM
He is such a good poet...

IdolEyes787
02-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Is he being devious again and I was only trying to help karachidude out by showing him what a sense of humour looks like.
Btw if you are referring to something else then I need to tell you that I have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about.

People from that region are are good poets though. I read Omar Khayam once

The moving finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy piety nor wit,
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it.

At least I take that it's good since I don't understand a word of it and that's usually a sure indication of quality.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Is he being devious again and I was only trying to help karachidude out by showing him what a sense of humour looks like.
Btw if you are referring to something else then I need to tell you that I have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about.

People from that region are are good poets though. I read Omar Khayam once

The moving finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy piety nor wit,
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it.

At least I take that it's good since I don't understand a word of it and that's usually a sure indication of quality.

I want only get to the FSC... nothing more Mr. IdolEyes787... and how somebody help me this no longer will you have to read even one of my post on this forum

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 05:29 AM
For me would vouch and I give head... that the problems in this respect no would if Mr. IdolEyes787 for me vouch... I can appreciate someone's help Mr. IdolEyes787

Post a video of you giving a man head, and I will convince Idol to get you into a tracker.

anigav
02-17-2012, 10:38 AM
For me would vouch and I give head... that the problems in this respect no would if Mr. IdolEyes787 for me vouch... I can appreciate someone's help Mr. IdolEyes787

Post a video of you giving a man head, and I will convince Idol to get you into a tracker.

MoRbIdAnGeL: Ensure that you don't bite :ermm:

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-17-2012, 11:34 AM

MoRbIdAnGeL: Ensure that you don't bite :ermm:

...I am already tired...and so no one wants to help

IdolEyes787
02-17-2012, 01:14 PM
......and I will convince Idol to get you into a tracker.

I'd seriously like to see you try.

Funkin'
02-17-2012, 01:16 PM
If I didn't already know that the staff would turn down your app then I would seriously submit one for you. Considering your level of obsession for the site you would probably turn out to be a very active member.

But again, it's just not going to happen. Sorry.

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 05:55 PM
......and I will convince Idol to get you into a tracker.

If he sent a video of himself blowing a man, I'd have you rue those words.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-17-2012, 07:27 PM

Longer enough these jokes... and if you really you can help me in getting to the FSC this i very please you with all my heart about help mjmacky

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 08:26 PM

Longer enough these jokes... and if you really you can help me in getting to the FSC this i very please you with all my heart about help mjmacky

Who said I was joking, it could very well inspire me to go out of my way.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-17-2012, 08:34 PM

Who said I was joking, it could very well inspire me to go out of my way.

come on...

anon
02-17-2012, 10:56 PM

IdolEyes787
02-18-2012, 12:09 AM

If you look really carefully that part was noticeably absent from my post.
Btw a marsupial once said something very insulting to me so we got into a fight and boy did I make him roo those words.

BobFromAccounting
02-18-2012, 12:22 AM
I would almost invite him just to see people's reactions.

IdolEyes787
02-18-2012, 12:29 AM
............ just to see people's reactions.Sage advice and words that preceded every great stunt on YouTube that ended in someone being hospitalized.:)

anigav
02-18-2012, 01:04 AM
:ermm:

BobFromAccounting
02-18-2012, 02:57 AM
............ just to see people's reactions.Sage advice and words that preceded every great stunt on YouTube that ended in someone being hospitalized.:)

I'm not sure you can really equate the two but alright.

I still want to see him get in a shit up the forums.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-18-2012, 01:21 PM
I want that everyone to know that I will never stop seek INVITATION on FSC this is the only site on which really very me depends... anyone can make fun of me anyone can write what want but me and so will not change sentence...and the truth is that create account on this forum because this is the only place where I have any chance to get to the FSC... were it not that so I am eager to FSC would not be me here on this forum and please someone for help in getting to the FSC and a little bit of confidence for me and would like to use on FSC my account shell 1000/1000 now I have it on month do not know when I'll take him again

mjmacky
02-19-2012, 02:15 AM
I want that everyone to know that I will never stop seek INVITATION on FSC this is the only site on which really very me depends... anyone can make fun of me anyone can write what want but me and so will not change sentence...and the truth is that create account on this forum because this is the only place where I have any chance to get to the FSC... were it not that so I am eager to FSC would not be me here on this forum and please someone for help in getting to the FSC and a little bit of confidence for me and would like to use on FSC my account shell 1000/1000 now I have it on month do not know when I'll take him again

Spend the next year making contributing posts for the purposes of entertainment to all sections of this forum and it's a deal.

IdolEyes787
02-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Spend the next year making contributing posts for the purposes of entertainment to all sections of this forum and it's a deal.

All lies.If you study this site you will see that people who have invites to exclusive trackers look down on anyone who is the least bit interesting.
As an alternative and I've actually seen this work more than once,latch onto someone with serious connections in the bt world and harass the fuck out of them until they finally break down weeping and give you what you want.
I assure you that this is the way to go because all good intent,logic,eloquence and honesty when applied to getting something from egotistical,self-servicing law- breaking,juvenile nitwits is but wasted effort.

marklefe
02-19-2012, 01:08 PM

epix post ight dur

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Very please someone about help...submission applications about invitation on FSC

kingeater
02-20-2012, 12:01 AM
All lies.If you study this site you will see that people who have invites to exclusive trackers look down on anyone who is the least bit interesting.
As an alternative and I've actually seen this work more than once,latch onto someone with serious connections in the bt world and harass the fuck out of them until they finally break down weeping and give you what you want.
I assure you that this is the way to go because all good intent,logic,eloquence and honesty when applied to getting something from egotistical,self-servicing law- breaking,juvenile nitwits is but wasted effort.

I dunno, dick jokes and being mildly amusing sometimes got me pretty far :P

IdolEyes787
02-20-2012, 12:36 PM

I dunno, dick jokes and being mildly amusing sometimes got me pretty far :P

No I could totally see that being true in your case as no man can deny that you are mildly amusing and no woman can deny that your dick is a joke.:rolleyes:

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-22-2012, 11:57 AM
up

anigav
02-22-2012, 12:14 PM
down

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-22-2012, 12:15 PM
REALLY VERY VERY VERY VERY PLEASE someone submit an application for an invitation on FSC for me

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-25-2012, 04:26 PM
I know that the application about the invitation on FSC is open :

1. Username and all known aliases - to be posted publicly in the thread.

2 All profile links to any tech forums and/or other forums where you are an active member including invite forums ie FST, TPS, etc.

3. A home IP (if they don't know it point them towards whatsmyip.org/) - this should be posted using the hide tags ([*hide] [/hide] without star) so ONLY staff can see it.

4. All profile links to other trackers or a reason why you haven't provided them - this should be posted using the hide tags ([*hide] [/hide] without star) so ONLY staff can see it.

5. What features are you looking for in a file-sharing community, and have not found in the other sites you are a member of?

6. What would you expect to find in a tracker that would make you happy and comfortable to use for every day browsing?

7. How many torrents do you download per month and what download categories are you interested in? Give us an estimate. For example, if you download 100 torrents what would they be?

Please someone help me get to the FSC... I know I'm not super active on the forum but I swear that I be cared for an account on FSC

anon
02-25-2012, 05:48 PM

2 All profile links to any tech forums and/or other forums where you are an active member including invite forums ie FST, TPS, etc.

3. A home IP (if they don't know it point them towards whatsmyip.org/) - this should be posted using the hide tags ([*hide] [/hide] without star) so ONLY staff can see it.

4. All profile links to other trackers or a reason why you haven't provided them - this should be posted using the hide tags ([*hide] [/hide] without star) so ONLY staff can see it.

And I thought Google was bad.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-25-2012, 06:07 PM

And I thought Google was bad.

Dear Mr. anon :

google is good and gets on the FSC is not ONLY with the writting comments there are also files that you can download and send and this text I got from the person who wrote me he has an account on FSC and i do not know or this is true text from the fsc and this person wrote me that application about invitation on FSC is open

And besides that I'd use a shell on the FSC this certainly time to time send donate on FSC

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 06:29 PM

5. What features are you looking for in a file-sharing community, and have not found in the other sites you are a member of?

6. What would you expect to find in a tracker that would make you happy and comfortable to use for every day browsing?

7. How many torrents do you download per month and what download categories are you interested in? Give us an estimate. For example, if you download 100 torrents what would they be?

Please someone help me get to the FSC... I know I'm not super active on the forum but I swear that I be cared for an account on FSC

I'm just going to be logical here and assume all that stuff you just posted is expressly meant never to be shared.:mellow:
Btw and I realize that you or no one else really cares but unless you have real concerns about security ,in which case why the fuck are you potentially risking so much to steal Little Fockers:mellow:, small , hard to enter trackers ( and forums) are stupid and do not denote higher values or "sharing" they denote ego.

Again ,as always I am happy to be proven wrong.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-25-2012, 06:46 PM

I'm just going to be logical here and assume all that stuff you just posted is expressly meant never to be shared.:mellow:
Btw and I realize that you or no one else really cares but unless you have real concerns about security ,in which case why the fuck are you potentially risking so much to steal Little Fockers:mellow:, small , hard to enter trackers ( and forums) are stupid and do not denote higher values or "sharing" they denote ego.

Again ,as always I am happy to be proven wrong.

I do not want ,,share " account on FSC with anyone I want to have their account and I will be care about this account and on FSC is not ONLY writing comments there are also files that you can download and send

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Stop feeding the troll people :lol:

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Stop feeding the troll people :lol:

You really are an idiot ?? There gets to you that i do not want here read your scribbles !!

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 07:52 PM
You really are an idiot ??

That was a question? Ok then, no I don't think I'm an idiot.

I believe an idiot is a person who creates not 1, or 2, but at least 3 or possibly 4 threads asking for an invite to a site and not getting any further forward, nor taking the hint...

Further to that, I also believe an idiot is someone who doesn't ever improve their chances of getting someone to apply for them, but in fact does the complete opposite and continues to act like a complete fuckwit in the process...

In fact, I don't believe that anyone is that stupid, therefore you must be a troll :)

"Build it, and they will come".... erm I mean, "ignore the troll, and it should go away"

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-25-2012, 07:53 PM
You really are an idiot ??

That was a question? Ok then, no I don't think I'm an idiot.

I believe an idiot is a person who creates not 1, or 2, but at least 3 or possibly 4 threads asking for an invite to a site and not getting any further forward, nor taking the hint...

Further to that, I also believe an idiot is someone who doesn't ever improve their chances of getting someone to apply for them, but in fact does the complete opposite and continues to act like a complete fuckwit in the process...

In fact, I don't believe that anyone is that stupid, therefore you must be a troll :)

"Build it, and they will come".... erm I mean, "ignore the troll, and it should go away"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3liQwWiFYMw/SMGSk2tQJ-I/AAAAAAAAAuA/gjkcB-k9tQM/s400/4+middle_finger.jpg

Frankthetank1
02-25-2012, 07:54 PM
i think this guy got a bad batch of crack or something...

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Nah he's a perfect applicant for FSC apparently... he must be really confused as to why people aren't jumping at the chance to apply to invite him :lol:

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-25-2012, 07:59 PM

I think that your comment is unnecessary

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Nah he's a perfect applicant for FSC apparently... he must be really confused as to why people aren't jumping at the chance to apply to invite him :lol:

http://www.bretlsimmons.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/kiss-my-ass1.jpg

And You are more idiot than I thought Burnsy

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 08:00 PM

I think that your comment is unnecessary

But true...

Always amazes me how you can flit between completely moronic English, and apparent coherence at the flick of a switch... trolls are good at that though :)

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 08:01 PM

I've been here longer than you so I totally believe that someone could be that stupid.

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 08:07 PM

I've been here longer than you so I totally believe that someone could be that stupid.

Fair one... but don't tell me he doesn't almost come in the top percentile?! :lol:

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 08:10 PM

Fair one... but don't tell me he doesn't almost come in the top percentile?! :lol:

No I was only trying to be funny.He could well be a troll and if so he's obviously both smarter and stranger than I am.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-25-2012, 08:11 PM

Glad that you showed us your picture... this is how you imagined him :)

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Glad that you showed us your picture this is how you imagined it :)

Spoken like a true troll... :D

Oh wait... you want some kind of enraged response?? :lol:

You're doing your hopes of this application a LOT of good here Terry...

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 08:15 PM
As earlier noted when not given adequate time to prepare your English suddenly seems to have suddenly improved.:mellow:
So as the score stands it's currently Troll 1 Idiot 0.

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 08:19 PM
So as the score stands it's currently Troll 1 Idiot 0.

Thank you... I'm here all week :)

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 08:20 PM
Also I just noticed that you have the same predilection to random capitalization as that other recently outed troll whatever his name was.

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Also I just noticed that you have the same predilection to random capitalization as that other recently outed troll whatever his name was.

Awwww man, did I miss an outing? I like those too...

Where were they outed?

P2PDog
02-25-2012, 09:18 PM
http://oi41.tinypic.com/a3cs9h.jpg

anon
02-26-2012, 01:32 AM
Spoken like a true troll... :D

Oh wait... you want some kind of enraged response?? :lol:

Any response will do the trick. I get the vibe an FSC invite is also acceptable.

Night0wl
02-26-2012, 03:06 AM
I'll put a request in for you to end this farce

You need to answer these seriously and send them by PM. You need to put some effort into all questions. The more you write the better.

------------

The following questions should be answered by your invitee:

-----------------

To everyone else. Yes, I'll seriously post his request, so we can have our laughs there ;)

anon
02-26-2012, 10:44 AM
The more you write the better.

But I thought he already proved that to be the opposite?

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 01:47 PM
I'll put a request in for you to end this farce

You need to answer these seriously and send them by PM. You need to put some effort into all questions. The more you write the better.

------------

The following questions should be answered by your invitee:

-----------------

To everyone else. Yes, I'll seriously post his request, so we can have our laughs there ;)

1.IdolEyes787,IdolAyes787,EricIdle,JohnSmith,JoeDoe,JaneDoe,Jose Gomez Amaya

2. Sorry but I don't have excess time to waste on the internet as I have a life, losers.:ermm:

3.Yeah like I'm suppose to trust you.You being all devious hiding your identity and breaking the Law.I suggest you find another sucker to trick with that one cunt.

4. None. Banned. In my defense I'm pretty sure that most were disabled over jealous of my good looks.

5. A lover.Preferably a woman but I'm honestly not that particular as to sex or even if it comes right down to it species.

6. My first inclination is to say stuffs to download but that seems to obvious so I'll go will a dessert cart.

7. As I haven't downloaded them yet how the Hell am I supposed to know that they will be? OK then if you "insist" and since this is "hypothetical" then 17000 give or take.

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 03:22 PM
1. Darth Rings, Jean D'Eau, Sudo Nymh, A. Nonimus, Naut Reel, Fay Car

2. Here (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/244072-Darth-Cicero), here (http://www.salon.com/user/darth_cicero), here (http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Darth%20Cicero) (going for the Coco look), here (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Darth%20Cicero), here (http://www.bfbc2.eu/en/360/stats/Darth+Cicero), and here (http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsPlayer.aspx?id=F931656AD5E2D25A39BFE2E4878B994098E3886E9C16228D34C6980AB2AD8291&mode=).

3. [*hide]192.168.1.24[/hide] - Since you asked for "a home IP", I decided to give you the one I allocated to my iPod. Please don't SSH into it without my permission. The password is Alpine. I like defaults.

4. [*hide]Here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078912/).[/hide] It's my only one. Darth Vader, who I have since overthrown to become a Sith Lord myself, was in it. I, as Cicero, was one of the historical sources the movie used. And it was a movie about tracking the truth. Speaking of which, is "Tracking" even a genre, or are you making this up as we go?

5. The one I always say is a site mascot. This one time at a forum I visited FST, we had an autistic mascot for a few months. He was eventually banned, but before that demise we wore him around as a badge of pride. No other site would have him and we harbored him for months. So, I really guess that the big thing for me would be a site that allows me and a bunch of friends (more on that in the following bulletin), to gang up on one guy and show other sites how much better off we are for entertaining his presence and his bullying, simultaneously.

6. I want ... a site with more social connectivity. You know someplace I can "add" a friend on a virtual list, and then the website may or may not have a facebook-style navigation bar at the bottom of the page, with the option of chatting with that person. Yeah, that would make my otherwise mundane browsing experience pirating the internets a more social and pleasant one. Wish there was a site like that.

7. I don't download Torrents anymore. I'm a Newsgroup user. Have you heard of UseNet? Older than the bittorrent protocol, still alive, and safer. As for the categories: it really depends on how my current relations with my significant other develop. If all is going well, then I might download foreign romantic movies, a fitness program for her, a few self-help books for cooking and the like, but if things have gone awry, I'll most likely download 100-200 pornographic films a day.

n00bz0r
02-26-2012, 04:27 PM
keep us informed about the outcome of the application :lol:

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 05:00 PM
If all is going well, then I might download foreign romantic movies, a fitness program for her...,. Yeah basically telling her that you think she could stand to shape up a bit always goes over well.:unsure:
Btw your "significant other" just text me wanting to know where she can get a hold of some books about how to improve male sexual performance. She said something about your birthday coming up.

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Btw your "significant other" just text me wanting to know where she can get a hold of some books about how to improve male sexual performance. She said something about your birthday coming up.

Bless her. Clearly she's listened when I say you're not the authority on the performance bit. So she asked you for books. :noes:

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Bless her. Clearly she's listened when I say you're not the authority on the performance bit.

Likely because I couldn't really care less if it's entirely satisfying on their end or not.:idunno:
I mean do you bother to ask your stereo if it's enjoyed itself after you've listened to music on it?

Alien5
02-26-2012, 05:16 PM
1. Darth Rings, Jean D'Eau, Sudo Nymh, A. Nonimus, Naut Reel, Fay Car

2. Here (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/244072-Darth-Cicero), here (http://www.salon.com/user/darth_cicero), here (http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Darth%20Cicero) (going for the Coco look), here (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Darth%20Cicero), here (http://www.bfbc2.eu/en/360/stats/Darth+Cicero), and here (http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsPlayer.aspx?id=F931656AD5E2D25A39BFE2E4878B994098E3886E9C16228D34C6980AB2AD8291&mode=).

3. [*hide]192.168.1.24[/hide] - Since you asked for "a home IP", I decided to give you the one I allocated to my iPod. Please don't SSH into it without my permission. The password is Alpine. I like defaults.

4. [*hide]Here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078912/).[/hide] It's my only one. Darth Vader, who I have since overthrown to become a Sith Lord myself, was in it. I, as Cicero, was one of the historical sources the movie used. And it was a movie about tracking the truth. Speaking of which, is "Tracking" even a genre, or are you making this up as we go?

5. The one I always say is a site mascot. This one time at a forum I visited FST, we had an autistic mascot for a few months. He was eventually banned, but before that demise we wore him around as a badge of pride. No other site would have him and we harbored him for months. So, I really guess that the big thing for me would be a site that allows me and a bunch of friends (more on that in the following bulletin), to gang up on one guy and show other sites how much better off we are for entertaining his presence and his bullying, simultaneously.

6. I want ... a site with more social connectivity. You know someplace I can "add" a friend on a virtual list, and then the website may or may not have a facebook-style navigation bar at the bottom of the page, with the option of chatting with that person. Yeah, that would make my otherwise mundane browsing experience pirating the internets a more social and pleasant one. Wish there was a site like that.

7. I don't download Torrents anymore. I'm a Newsgroup user. Have you heard of UseNet? Older than the bittorrent protocol, still alive, and safer. As for the categories: it really depends on how my current relations with my significant other develop. If all is going well, then I might download foreign romantic movies, a fitness program for her, a few self-help books for cooking and the like, but if things have gone awry, I'll most likely download 100-200 pornographic films a day.

In what way is it safer?

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Likely because I couldn't really care less if it's entirely satisfying on their end or not.:idunno:
I mean do you bother to ask your stereo if it's enjoyed itself after you've listened to music on it?

No, but I occasionally stick my hand in the tape deck to make sure it's healthy in there.
Wouldn't want my system to stop playing music one day because of low maintenance.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 05:19 PM
No, but I occasionally stick my hand in the tape deck to make sure it's healthy in there.
Wouldn't want my system to stop playing music one day because of low maintenance.

We're still talking about women here right? If we are then I would suggest that you just go out and buy another one.

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 05:20 PM
In what way is it safer?

A warrant is needed to seize servers, yes? Such a warrant is easier to obtain when proof that the server in question hosts a tracker, where you can prove file sharing activity (a la the IP list in any bittorrent client, and tracker pings). Moreover, there's no way to "scrape" Newsgroups for activity at all after a year, which means that should I ever want to return to being an outstanding member of society, all I have to do is stop downloading copyright material for a year.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 05:22 PM
I'd like to request HDbits.
Thanx in advance and proofs given by PM on request.

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 05:22 PM
I would suggest that you just go out and buy another one.

I would, except I haven't finished paying the downpayment on my current model. That, and a new release is always around the corner into the legal domain. Wouldn't want to upgrade just to find out waiting longer could have scored me something better.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 05:28 PM
I would suggest that you just go out and buy another one.

I would, except I haven't finished paying the downpayment on my current model. That, and a new release is always around the corner into the legal domain. Wouldn't want to upgrade just to find out waiting longer could have scored me something better.

Next time consider getting an Apple.They are great at first but seem to have an expiration date so you will never have to struggle with that kind of dilemma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5XptSCCciU&feature=related

Alien5
02-26-2012, 05:34 PM
So it's safer for the owner or the user?

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Very please about help in getting to the FSC really very please someone about submit application for an invitation on FSC for me

DeadPoet
02-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Check http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444956-fsc-inv?p=3654752&viewfull=1#post3654752

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Check http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444956-fsc-inv?p=3654752&viewfull=1#post3654752

ok thanks you very much

DeadPoet
02-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Don't thank me, thank Night0wl.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-26-2012, 07:54 PM

I understand :)

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:04 PM

I understand :)

When you get in could you invite me ?I've already filled out an application in this thread so you can just use that to save time.
God I hope I can get in so I can get to rating that ass as soon as possible.
Also and I know this is asking a lot but I hope they have contests where people use Photoshop to design banners to win really small prizes.

Night0wl
02-26-2012, 08:12 PM
I said I would fill out an application for him. You aren't really expecting him to actually get accepted, are you?

It's just obvious that he won't stop until someone does.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:16 PM
I said I would fill out an application for him. You aren't really expecting him to actually get accepted, are you?

I honestly don't expect anything from anybody.

teflon05
02-26-2012, 08:24 PM
I honestly don't expect anything from anybody.

I expect you'll find yourself richly rewarded then.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:26 PM
I expect so.

Night0wl
02-26-2012, 08:57 PM
It's a bit unexpected that he actually has a decent application

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 09:01 PM

More unexpected if it's actually his handiwork.

Also the witness the fundamental pointlessness of these stupid tracker "applications". To all questions other than "What's your IP" a person can and I would guess just as frequently as not ,do, lie through their teeth.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-26-2012, 09:07 PM

More unexpected if it's actually his handiwork.

Also the witness the fundamental pointlessness of these stupid tracker "applications". To all questions other than "What's your IP" a person can and I would guess just as frequently as not ,do, lie through their teeth.

YES this is in 100% my handiwork Mr. IdolEyes787... I am not a cheater

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 09:10 PM
As they say at the extraterrestrial investigation agency ,proof or it didn't happen.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-26-2012, 09:29 PM
As they say at the extraterrestrial investigation agency ,proof or it didn't happen.

I understand and I want that Mr. IdolEyes787 to know that they do i not belong to people who can not appreciate the that oneself them help... nothing pleasant to be a cheater

Night0wl
02-26-2012, 09:31 PM
idol, why don't you just read it? Unless I'm mistaken you are already there.

He could use someone to vouch for him.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-26-2012, 09:37 PM

I swear did i not have an account on FSC Night0wl... and really i dream about it, to have an account there

Night0wl
02-26-2012, 09:40 PM
I said idol had an account, not you.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-26-2012, 09:42 PM
I said idol had an account, not you.

in that case I'm sorry

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 09:55 PM

That would require me to log in and as I have come to dislike some of the more active members there with a burning passion I can't honestly think of a reason why I would want to do that. Making bad sport of someone I don't know not being one of those reasons.
As for vouching for him or for that matter anyone else that I've never actually met, what could I possibly say that would truthfully mean anything?
"Gee he talks kinda good on the internet and as far as I know he haven't screwed me over" .Really compelling stuff that is.

PS I did break down and log in and sadly the same inane fucks are still monopolizing the board so I truthfully regret the decision.
Btw no offense intended ( but likely nonetheless taken) to the people who either serve or belong to that site who I have both respect and warm feelings for.

Funkin'
02-26-2012, 10:03 PM

If Albo Da Kid can get accepted then Morbid definitely has a chance.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 10:06 PM
I like Albo.:unsure:

Alien5
02-26-2012, 10:12 PM
If Alba da kid is in, then I must be in?

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Yes you are and may I say congratulations.

Funkin'
02-27-2012, 02:10 AM
I like Albo.:unsure:

I do too and I wish he still came around. But if I remember correctly he wasn't exactly liked among tracker staff. And I believe Cabalo submitted an app for him at FSC and he was shot down. Then somebody else straight up invited him, and his account was immediately banned, and then re-enabled after some stuff.

So like I said. Not that I really care one way or another if Morbid joins though, but just sayin'.

Night0wl
02-27-2012, 07:53 AM
The wait is over and the answer didn't surprise me at all.

NOOOOOOOOO !!! Please do not make an invite app for someone if you do not really want to invite someone!!!!!!!

Alien5
02-27-2012, 08:38 AM
invite trading forum members are not exactly warmly welcomed.

Even if you have a Bad Ass username like Alba da kid.

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Night0wl has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

karachidude
02-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Night0wl has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

theres no need to pm him nymore,cant do much for u know :P

aaatoel
02-27-2012, 11:35 AM
This has turned into one of the most epic threads ever!

Good luck with your quest, MoRbIdAnGeL!

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Night0wl very please clear your inbox i want to send you a message on PW

Thanks you very much

Burnsy
02-27-2012, 02:02 PM

NOOOOOOOOO !!! Please do not make an invite app for someone if you do not really want to invite someone!!!!!!!

Hardly surprising really :lol:

However, I've no doubt the trolling will continue :)

Night0wl
02-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Night0wl very please clear your inbox i want to send you a message on PW

Thanks you very much

I have deleted some messages but really there is no use. When staff write NOOOOO instead of a simply No and with the amount of exclamation points, I'm pretty sure that means not until hell freezes over.

Alien5
02-27-2012, 04:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vVyqe.jpg

IdolEyes787
02-27-2012, 04:07 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xslk3_chris-isaak-baby-did-a-bad-bad-thin_music

MoRbIdAnGeL
02-27-2012, 04:08 PM
End of the topic

On this forum no have a person who would trust me and believe that I am not a cheater and helped me get to the f********g and further to ask for an invitation does not make sense simply...

Very please no open this thread again for further conversation, because does not make this sense