mjmacky
02-13-2012, 11:37 PM
hi im soso thang u

Soso? You might be overestimating.

Artemis
02-14-2012, 06:32 AM
hi im soso thang u

Soso? You might be overestimating.

It was the thang that confused me more than the soso, I think maybe they learned to speak engrish from watching the movie Johnny Dangerously. :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv8tVxk6Nj4

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 12:18 PM
hi im soso thang u

u r soso welcomb.:unsure:

whatcdfan
02-14-2012, 04:02 PM
hi im soso thang u

A bit of improvement then the Canadians can get onto you.

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 05:31 PM
hi im soso thang u

A bit of improvement then the Canadians can get onto you.

I'm going to run a poll to see which of those sentences people think makes the most sense.

Something Else
02-14-2012, 06:04 PM
hi im soso thang u

Are you from the Sahara, or did you spell Sarah wrong.

Dominick
02-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi Soso,
New member of this forum and excited to be a part of this forum as found many exciting threats here.
I will try to be active here and hope to see you around.
San Antonio Fitness Training (http://sanantoniofitbody.com/san_antonio_fitness_trainer.html)

Artemis
02-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Hi Soso,
New member of this forum and excited to be a part of this forum as found many exciting threats here.

Chavis makes the most exciting threats and of course he has the whole Irish thing going on, just to add an air of danger and mystery. Manker makes creative threats, but being Welsh, they just don't have the same impact. Mjmacky makes obscure and confusing threats, it has something to do with not using a fumehood correctly apparently, while Megabyteme is too much of a teddy bear to be truly threatening.
Yes your best bet if you want to feel truly threatened is to cast aspersions on Chavis mental state or breeding, that should get the desired result in very short order. :blink:

mjmacky
02-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Hi Soso,

I've got one for you. Why don't you read reject's posts, and every time you sigh, pinch yourself, squeeze your skull or pull your hair, I'll take a leather whip to your mom's taint. If you don't read them, I will rape your entire family, nuclear and extended.

Artemis
02-23-2012, 08:42 AM
I rest my case.....

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 08:55 AM

mjmacky
02-23-2012, 10:05 AM
Nah! That can't be right, I never even made the list of threatening members.

I simply made you into a tool here, as well as increasing your readership. You're welcome you thankless cunt.

mjmacky
02-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Mjmacky makes obscure and confusing threats

It was coincidental that you brought this up, as Idol and I were just talking *at each other about doing bad things to people.

*this is the correct preposition for the context.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 10:16 AM

mjmacky
02-23-2012, 10:18 AM
There are many people who I have to thank for making me into 'a tool', but you're not one of them Jacky. You're too nice.

So you admit to being a schizophrenic?

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 10:28 AM

megabyteme
02-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Chavis makes the most exciting threats and of course he has the whole Irish thing going on, just to add an air of danger and mystery. Manker makes creative threats, but being Welsh, they just don't have the same impact. Mjmacky makes obscure and confusing threats, it has something to do with not using a fumehood correctly apparently, while Megabyteme is too much of a teddy bear to be truly threatening.
Yes your best bet if you want to feel truly threatened is to cast aspersions on Chavis mental state or breeding, that should get the desired result in very short order. :blink:

Faint praise indeed, but the fact Idol didn't even make the list indicates you have at least a modicum of standards. :01:

manker
02-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Nah! That can't be right, I never even made the list of threatening members.You only threaten girls though.
You big poof.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:41 AM

manker
02-23-2012, 11:52 AM
:ghey:

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:54 AM

manker
02-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I spoke about the temptation of trying gay out on the "last one to post..." thread recently. I think I might be willing to be gay... as long as you're available?
I'm sorely tempted but what if it goes awry.
It's all hearts and flowers now but you're a horrible ex. You'd end up getting hurt and I think this beautiful thing ought to stop before it starts.

You once said that you'd claim your own life if it meant you didn't have to go through being used. And I'd only use you, Dave. I'd lie to your face. In a car.
The embrace of cold steel is now tantamount to your salvation, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 12:12 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 12:20 PM
You're an ex-convenient dick who was gullible enough to be used.

I want to spare you from going through that again. Which is why I must decline and offer you means of escape if you're too weak to have completely resisted my charms thus far.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 12:25 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 12:39 PM
I believe everything you write, Dave.
You don't lie. You said so and given that you don't lie, it must be the truth.

My response to Dave canon, however, is completely arbitrary.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2012, 12:49 PM

Faint praise indeed, but the fact Idol didn't even make the list indicates you have at least a modicum of standards. :01:

As he's too stupid to grasp the limitations of the internet, he's afraid to say anything bad about me to my face.
Listen and learn.
Artemis I'm very angry .Don't make me come over there and hurt you.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 12:58 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 01:03 PM
The only time I've got my boxers in a knot is when you transferred it from the internets into RL and threatened a girl.
You big poof.

Other than that, it's just internets. I give a mild fuck about internets.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Dave's not actually on ignore but I don't read anything he writes so it's a paradox or something.

manker
02-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Dave's not actually on ignore but I don't read anything he writes so it's a paradox or something.Some of it is funny, I don't mean he tries to be funny. I mean it's like laughing at a dog with two legs.
However, You feel bad post-lol sometimes, which sucks.

Just read mbm's posts on the subject. He's got Dave's number. Pretty much every post he's written is bang on.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 01:10 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 01:12 PM

IdolEyes787
02-23-2012, 01:16 PM
The only time I've got my boxers in a knot is when you transferred it from the internets into RL and threatened a girl.
You big poof.

Other than that, it's just internets. I give a mild fuck about internets.

You're one fucked up little man, aren't you?

Lets take it apart.

I've never threatened a woman in my life, your belief that I did, was only ever a fantasy that existed in your head, one which I pointed out was a deluded fantasy many times.

I never took anything from the internet into real life, it was in my real life all along, as indeed it was in her real life. That you've all choosen to take my dislike and mistrust of women in general, and transfer it all onto her, and then claim it's an internet thing is just plain wrong. It is entirely a creation of your minds though.

I guessing that it was another in an endless variation of "I've been wronged" and I didn't miss a lot by not reading this one?

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 01:18 PM

megabyteme
02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Y'all needs to makes your minds up... I'm sure that if you combine your intellectual capacity, you can all figure out an answer.

Yeah, I'm going with Colonel Dave, alone, in the garage, with the car running.*

*Not in a hateful way, but in a, "you are a waste of breathable air" way. Just tell the "family" you are going to your "man cave". They will most likely find your mummified, pink (CSI, FTW) remains when they miss you need the car.

megabyteme
02-23-2012, 07:02 PM
I give a mild fuck about internets.

And here I was feeling kinda warm and fuzzy about you not being all invisables and stuff. :sadwalk:

megabyteme
02-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Just read mbm's posts on the subject. He's got Dave's number. Pretty much every post he's written is bang on.is filled with nasty aggressive language, aimed at intimidating and/or threatening Dave.

/fixed.

Dave finds me intimidating. Take that, Art. In...timid...ating. :bigfreakingscarylion:

Although I have yet to say anything of the sort. Must be my ALLCAPS.

ROAR!!!
Scared you, didn't I, Dave?

:01:

Artemis
02-23-2012, 11:01 PM
/fixed.

Dave finds me intimidating. Take that, Art. In...timid...ating. :bigfreakingscarylion:

Although I have yet to say anything of the sort. Must be my ALLCAPS.

ROAR!!!
Scared you, didn't I, Dave?

:01:

I was using my own scale rather than Captain Insano's. With his convoluted view of life it is a wonder he manages to get off his property with all the nasty people out there ready to lie to his face, and betray him. :fear:

Artemis
02-23-2012, 11:07 PM

As he's too stupid to grasp the limitations of the internet, he's afraid to say anything bad about me to my face.
Listen and learn.
Artemis I'm very angry .Don't make me come over there and hurt you.

Pack for warm, it's summer here. You can leave the shotgun, there is nothing big and with lots of teeth or huge antlers here to fuck you up while you're out in the bush. Probably a nice hard baseball bat is all you need to bring to demonstrate your ire. :blink:

manker
02-23-2012, 11:07 PM
I give a mild fuck about internets.

And here I was feeling kinda warm and fuzzy about you not being all invisables and stuff. :sadwalk:Giving a mild fuck is good!
I can hardly say I care deeply about the hopes and dreams of everyone here.

People would think I was some kind of ghey and stop talking to me out of prejudice and not wanting to catch aids.