PDA

View Full Version : Mental problems ?

Artemis
02-14-2012, 06:38 AM
Personally I have C.D.O. . It's like O.C.D. but it is spelt alphabetically THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE !

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 06:44 AM
I'm the most intelligent member at this forum.

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 06:50 AM

You wish you were me.

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 06:52 AM

Don't make me mop these forums with your arrogant attitude, buddy.

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm glad the title of this thread wasn't just a tease then.

Artemis
02-14-2012, 12:50 PM

But not glad enough to enter into the spirit of the fred apparently.....

manker
02-14-2012, 02:18 PM
I find it difficult to get behind the OP's sentiment when his punctuation placement frequently goes awry. It's not even as if Arty is unaware that an exclamation mark or a curly wurly fits right up close to the last character of the last word of the sentence, no, I feel he simply doesn't care.

This impinges upon my mental well-being because I can easily dismiss the tawdry disregard of grammar when it comes to the patently stupid, but when someone who clearly knows better chooses to slight his or her reader in this way ... I feel a mild but persistent ache envelop my senses.

it is mental, it is a problem and I consider it to be as relevant as a very relevant thing to this thread.

===

You wish you were, me.Fix'd.

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 02:39 PM

I know your kind. You doodle in books, don't you? Rewrite the ending based on punctuation? I can see it now.

"He loved Big, Brother." ~ 1984 Years of Ghetto life.

"So we beat on boats, against the current borne back ceaselessly, into the past." ~ Gatsby The Great Timetraveller.

"Don’t ever tell anybody anything. If you do you, start missing everybody." ~ Catch Her in The Eyes, a great tale of a man who murdered his wife, then made love to himself.

"So that in, the end there was no end." ~ A Creep of A Man Who Read Ulysses.

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 02:44 PM
You don't respect books. You break their bindings. You doodle in their margins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWlPkUFJNJ0

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm glad the title of this thread wasn't just a tease, then.

Fix'd.

You missed a spot.

manker
02-14-2012, 04:02 PM
I think maybe you missed the triple thrust of my purple headed pseudo-grammaticasting :schnauz:

Anyways, I haven't read a book type papery book for well over a year. Kind Les put paid to that a while back.
While I've never gone to the extreme of physically correcting a book with a magenta pen, I have stopped reading authors if their grammar is shite. It pleases me to do so.

Also, I can't correct Idol, he's is in the same category as Arty. Both particularly erudite and capable of constructing any number of grammatically perfect sentences.
Except they don't :dabs:

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 05:01 PM
I think maybe you missed the triple thrust of my purple headed pseudo-grammaticasting :schnauz:

Anyways, I haven't read a book type papery book for well over a year. Kind Les put paid to that a while back.
While I've never gone to the extreme of physically correcting a book with a magenta pen, I have stopped reading authors if their grammar is shite. It pleases me to do so.

I didn't miss it. I thought it was brilliant. I just wanted to drown it in a sea of comma-induced abominations.

Lately I've had trouble finding a well written book. Bukowski books have flown to the top of my "Read soon" list. Hoping he's worth the jump.

It seems writers cater to an audience of 9th graders on a regular basis. My latest book was Iago - all I can say that book is a gigantic shite stain on the English authorship community.

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Also, I can't correct Idol, he's is in the same category as Arty. Both particularly erudite and capable of constructing any number of grammatically perfect sentences.

I fool women into thinking the same thing about my sexual capabilities. Sooner or later though they come to the realization though that appearances aside this is as good as it's ever going to get. :(
Anyway no hard feeling about you looking down on my grammatical abilities as if we are speaking truthfully here,I look down on you in pretty much every other way.:)

Btw I realize I'm assuming a lot here but overall I find assumption is far less time intensive and taking the time to actually learn something.:)

mjmacky
02-14-2012, 05:36 PM

If you make your comma too large, it becomes a slash. Walk that line, manker.

Something Else
02-14-2012, 05:55 PM

:lol:

Self-pwnage ftw.

manker
02-14-2012, 06:17 PM

I fool women into thinking the same thing about my sexual capabilities. Sooner or later though they come to the realization though that appearances aside this is as good as it's ever going to get. :(
Anyway no hard feeling about you looking down on my grammatical abilities as if we are speaking truthfully here,I look down on you in pretty much every other way.:)

Btw I realize I'm assuming a lot here but overall I find assumption is far less time intensive and taking the time to actually learn something.:)Maybe I assumed too much, too :eyebrows:
That was definitely the most complimentary post I've ever written about you. Its pinnacle is unlikely to ever be surpassed.

Grammar is pips for the most part and yours is most likely on a par with mine, I wasn't denigrating that. I take issue with your lackadaisical application thereof.

manker
02-14-2012, 06:25 PM

I didn't miss it. I thought it was brilliant. I just wanted to drown it in a sea of comma-induced abominations.

Lately I've had trouble finding a well written book. Bukowski books have flown to the top of my "Read soon" list. Hoping he's worth the jump.
I'm intrigued by him but as yet still staying away from his work in favour of robot stuff - did you know he's also a poet. It's enough to put you off your pint.

It seems he's flavour of the month all of a sudden. I was only moderately aware of him this time last month but since Squeams noticed chavois posting about him in movieworld and tried to impress him by subsequently mentioning him in the lounge, the chap's completely ubiquitous.
I hear she even bought his entire back catalogue in some car-boot sale, just to entice yon Irish love-hunk into sending her cawk pics.

The world's run mad.

manker
02-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Fix'd.

If you make your comma too large, it becomes a slash. Walk that line, manker.:pinch:
ihy ):

mjmacky
02-14-2012, 06:59 PM
If you make your comma too large, it becomes a slash. Walk that line, manker.:pinch:
ihy ):

Don't feel too bad, I missed my cue to say, "walk that slanted line, manker"

IdolEyes787
02-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Maybe I assumed too much, too :eyebrows:
That was definitely the most complimentary post I've ever written about you. Its pinnacle is unlikely to ever be surpassed.

What if I said something nice about your shoes?

Quarterquack
02-14-2012, 08:06 PM

The 14th of February. International "Just take my fucking compliment" day.

manker
02-14-2012, 10:46 PM

The 14th of February. International "Just take my fucking compliment" day.:lol: earl
ikr

Skiz
02-14-2012, 11:07 PM
I find it difficult to get behind the OP's sentiment when his punctuation placement frequently goes awry. It's not even as if Arty is unaware that an exclamation mark or a curly wurly fits right up close to the last character of the last word of the sentence, no, I feel he simply doesn't care.

This impinges upon my mental well-being because I can easily dismiss the tawdry disregard of grammar when it comes to the patently stupid, but when someone who clearly knows better chooses to slight his or her reader in this way ... I feel a mild but persistent ache envelop my senses.

It is mental, it is a problem and I consider it to be as relevant as a very relevant thing to this thread.

===

I'd say "fixed" but that was too easy. You may have been just testing the herd. :eyebrows:

mjmacky
02-15-2012, 04:31 AM
It is mental, it is a problem and I consider it to be as relevant as a very relevant thing to this thread.

===

I'd say "fixed", but that was too easy. You may have been just testing the herd. :eyebrows:

I submit another fix.

manker
02-15-2012, 09:54 AM

===

I'd say "fixed" but that was too easy. You may have been just testing the herd. :eyebrows:
Not testing.
I'm a huge fan of the irony fairy. She's my favourite evar superhero.

Squeamous
02-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Once again, I find myself at a complete loss as to understanding wtf is going on :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
02-15-2012, 12:21 PM

who the hell is Paul McCartney lmao he hella old

manker
02-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Once again, I find myself at a complete loss as to understanding wtf is going on :sadwalk:
Likewise I'm at a complete loss as to the whereabouts of my fucking sandwich :dry:

Alien5
02-15-2012, 01:22 PM

who the hell is Paul McCartney lmao he hella old

Paul McCartney is a Rapper Specializing in Hip-Hop Music.

Squeamous
02-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Likewise I'm at a complete loss as to the whereabouts of my fucking sandwich :dry:

It's in my arse. Would you like me to lay it for you?

manker
02-15-2012, 05:34 PM
:unsure: no

What an odd turn of events.

Artemis
02-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Go on.... you know you secretly want to ask for the sandwich back. :naughty: You're just too straight laced to admit that you want to smear it all over yourself. :blink:

mjmacky
02-16-2012, 04:59 AM

It's a thread about old jokes, grammar, awkward compliments, currently living Beatles members, fecal sandwiches (as well as rejecting the consumption of), and last but not least, irony. It's also about, as I attempted to enforce, commas, lots and lots of commas.

Squeamous
02-16-2012, 01:37 PM

It's a thread about old jokes, grammar, awkward compliments, currently living Beatles members, fecal sandwiches (as well as rejecting the consumption of), and last but not least, irony. It's also about, as I attempted to enforce, commas, lots and lots of commas.

I think someone on here once berated me for using too many commas. I think I was hoping that when people read my prose they would imagine a distinguished professor, sat on a Chesterfield in a book-lined study, fingers pressed together in careful contemplation of his forthcoming pearls of wisdom. But I just looked like some chick with a retardation in sentence structure.

mjmacky
02-16-2012, 05:26 PM
I think someone on here once berated me for using too many commas. I think I was hoping that when people read my prose they would imagine a distinguished professor, sat on a Chesterfield in a book-lined study, fingers pressed together in careful contemplation of his forthcoming pearls of wisdom. But I just looked like some chick with a retardation in sentence structure.

Hey, I just heard some news. Sorry to hear about your retardation, here's a card.

manker
02-16-2012, 05:36 PM
/sniggerz

Squeamous
02-17-2012, 11:36 AM
You see Manky, now he's just pulling my pigtails in an attempt to convince everyone he doesn't want to bear my children. but I know the truth. Oh yes.

manker
02-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah so I got as far as 'my pigtails' and my mind's eye pulled me off in a different direction entirely.

I'll be in my bunk :ermm:

Squeamous
02-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Yeah so I got as far as 'my pigtails' and my mind's eye pulled me off in a different direction entirely.

Was it SoN with pigtails by any chance? :rolleyes:

Artemis
02-17-2012, 11:53 AM

Well at least your monitor doesn't get to be any more salty tonight.

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 01:04 PM
You see Manky, now he's just pulling my pigtails in an attempt to convince everyone he doesn't want to bear my children. but I know the truth. Oh yes.

You have pigtails? I prefer my women with short hair, like the haircut of a young boy. You are free to collect my seed, I wouldn't be bothered much with its fate once I've dispensed of it.

Squeamous
02-17-2012, 01:23 PM
You have pigtails? I prefer my women with short hair, like the haircut of a young boy. You are free to collect my seed, I wouldn't be bothered much with its fate once I've dispensed of it.

I'm almost 32, of course I don't have pigtails. Also, I used to have short hair but it made me look like a man on account of my masculine jaw and stern facial expression when I'm at rest :(
So it looks like you'll have to find someone else to father your children.

manker
02-17-2012, 01:54 PM
masculine jaw and stern facial expression when I'm at rest100403

:smilie4:

Squeamous
02-17-2012, 06:37 PM
:smilie4:

Pfft. That's nothing. Desperate Dan is frightened of me.
I remember looking in the window of a bus a while back, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?' Then I realised it was my reflection.

mjmacky
02-17-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm almost 32, of course I don't have pigtails. Also, I used to have short hair but it made me look like a man on account of my masculine jaw and stern facial expression when I'm at rest :(
So it looks like you'll have to find someone else to father your children.

Now that you've rejected my seed, I feel like suddenly taking an interest. For another perspective, Katee Sackhoff can sort of look manly, but I'd totally let her plow me with her clit boner.

1. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized it was my wife's reflection.

2. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized it was Sqeamous coming for my seed.

3. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized I didn't take off the drag.

4. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized I wasn't in a car and a prostitute was trying to rope me in.

5. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized this is an awesome template.

megabyteme
02-17-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm almost 32

Stopped reading there. Also, will no longer defend you in an effort to see your tits. Goodbye. :dry:

manker
02-17-2012, 09:35 PM
That's now three people who thought you were a precocious eleven year old former Countdown champion.

When will 'that woman' stop misleading people :no:

Artemis
02-17-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm almost 32

Stopped reading there. Also, will no longer defend you in an effort to see your tits. Goodbye. :dry:

http://i.imgur.com/EEdlY.jpg

Squeamous
02-19-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm almost 32

You could always try to befriend Reject, since he apparently has some pics of my tits dating back to when they were worth a butchers. However, I believe he doesn't befriend internet people, so you have your work cut out for you.
Hope this helps x

That's now three people who thought you were a precocious eleven year old former Countdown champion.

When will 'that woman' stop misleading people :no:

I told you, I'm a hairy builder from Connecticut. I've been completely open about this from the start; the spoiler was there for anyone to open. You're the last person I would expect to have a problem with it :idunno:

NotLettingItGo
02-19-2012, 11:05 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-19-2012, 11:49 PM

mjmacky
02-20-2012, 07:20 AM
You could always try to befriend Reject, since he apparently has some pics of my tits dating back to when they were worth a butchers.

So what I'm hearing is that your tits were a lot nicer before you became a vegetarian.

Squeamous
02-20-2012, 12:24 PM
So what I'm hearing is that your tits were a lot nicer before you became a vegetarian.

To be honest, they're just tits. Standard, quite common sacks of mammary tissue that happen to be attached to my ribcage. As far as I know they function as nature intended, and that's enough for me.

IdolEyes787
02-20-2012, 12:43 PM

To be honest, they're just tits.
While I understand that many here are atheists , I truly believe that was taking the sacrilege a bit too far.

Barbarossa
02-20-2012, 03:44 PM

You could always try to befriend Reject, since he apparently has some pics of my tits dating back to when they were worth a butchers. However, I believe he doesn't befriend internet people, so you have your work cut out for you.
Hope this helps x

I don't people should ever see what other peoples body parts looks like. It leads to all sorts of trouble.

I am a reformed character by the way. I'm a model of internet virtue nowadays :innocent:

Squeamous
02-20-2012, 06:37 PM
I don't people should ever see what other peoples body parts looks like. It leads to all sorts of trouble.

I am a reformed character by the way. I'm a model of internet virtue nowadays :innocent:

Weren't you the little tyke who photoshopped me topless once? :ermm:

Biggles
02-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Hope this helps x

For some reason or other I can never see the word reformed without thinking of questionable chicken and 2 for £1 chicken kievs which brings me back to the bewb picture above :ermm:

manker
02-20-2012, 11:43 PM
:lol: :lol:
So there we have it. Official. From the mouth of Les, legendary Skype lothario.
Squeams' tits look like reformed chicken.

chalice
02-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Tits is tits. It is.

mjmacky
02-21-2012, 02:08 AM
To be honest, I don't care about tits, neither does Keira Knightley's agent. I heard you could see her tits in A Dangerous Method, but I watched it and only saw her nipples, no tits.

Artemis
02-21-2012, 02:13 AM
To be honest, I don't care about tits, neither does Keira Knightley's agent. I heard you could see her tits in A Dangerous Method, but I watched it and only saw her nipples, no tits.

She (Keira Knightley) lets it all hang out in 'The Hole', if you are in a prurient mood. :blink:

mjmacky
02-21-2012, 02:32 AM

She (Keira Knightley) lets it all hang out in 'The Hole', if you are in a prurient mood. :blink:

Truth is, I wasn't told that she shows her tits in A Dangerous Method, but after seeing it, I'd imagine some might say that. However, it's interesting that you choose the verb "hang" to describe the action her chest flesh performs.

mjmacky
02-21-2012, 02:34 AM
I hope none of this badgering of Keira Knightly's tits will make the female here squeamish. I'd still rape Keira.

megabyteme
02-21-2012, 04:10 AM
To be honest, they're just tits. Standard, quite common sacks of mammary tissue that happen to be attached to my ribcage. As far as I know they function as nature intended, and that's enough for me.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2i0dkl4.jpg

As for Keira, she's just gotten too thin. She looked great early in her career.

Artemis
02-21-2012, 04:37 AM

Truth is, I wasn't told that she shows her tits in A Dangerous Method, but after seeing it, I'd imagine some might say that. However, it's interesting that you choose the verb "hang" to describe the action her chest flesh performs.

I wasn't using the verb hang to describe the action her chest flesh performs, as the adverb out in the sentence shows, since hanging out would certainly defy the law of gravity. I was in fact using an english colloquial phrase to 'let it all hang out', in other words to show off your naked glory. Being a merkin I understand your lack of grasp of english colloquialisms while having such excellent replacements as fo' shizzle in your own dialect. :blink:

mjmacky
02-21-2012, 05:50 AM

I wasn't using the verb hang to describe the action her chest flesh performs, as the adverb out in the sentence shows, since hanging out would certainly defy the law of gravity. I was in fact using an english colloquial phrase to 'let it all hang out', in other words to show off your naked glory. Being a merkin I understand your lack of grasp of english colloquialisms while having such excellent replacements as fo' shizzle in your own dialect. :blink:

You must understand my dilemma, if I strictly adhered to the abstract nature of the phrasing, I would have lost yet another opportunity to cruelly pick on Keira Knightley. You did leave it open enough to make it accessible, mind you. Own up to it.

manker
02-21-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm with mbm, Keira is the most delectable of fancies. Although it is a shame she got so thin.
it's her voice and her mouth, how her teeth do that weird cute thing and those dark rimmed brown eyes.

Perhaps there are more important things than tits.

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 09:47 AM

manker
02-21-2012, 09:48 AM
I duno. They're like pointy but upwards.

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 09:49 AM

manker
02-21-2012, 12:14 PM
:unsure: no
I wrote my last quickly but what I meant is that she has pointy pre-molars which are visible further up her gum than is usual so as to make the top of them look pointy as well.

Like shiny enamel rhombic jewels.

Squeamous
02-21-2012, 01:02 PM
:lol: :lol:
So there we have it. Official. From the mouth of Les, legendary Skype lothario.
Squeams' tits look like reformed chicken.

I've only ever showed Les my bottom on skype :snooty:

I hope none of this badgering of Keira Knightly's tits will make the female here squeamish. I'd still rape Keira.

Not at all. In fact, if I were inclined to worry about having perfect tits I would be more worried about the shape than the size. It's a fact that big ones tend to attract insalubrious sorts of men who drive around in dirty vans and have a coarse vernacular, but are likely to knock your back end into next week. Smaller ones tend to be the preserve of your more intellekshul man, who are likely to have a little more finesse in the sack. Either way, you can't really lose. You wouldn't really want one that hangs lower than the other, or is two sizes bigger, or sit around your waistline tho'.
I'm really not that bothered about any of that anyway, since I have decided that they are the ones I was born with and that's that. I'm quite glad they're a bit more Knightley than epic porn star though, because I'm athletically built and they'd be hard to cart around on long runs. And would look really stupid, obviously :ermm:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2i0dkl4.jpg

As for Keira, she's just gotten too thin. She looked great early in her career.

WTF? You realise women in their 20s don't wear them 2 inches below their collarbone?

Have you ever actually seen a real pair of tits?

Barbarossa
02-21-2012, 03:17 PM

There can't be many people who are unaware of Jedward now... :unsure:

Biggles
02-23-2012, 08:11 PM

Although the screen on my Skype isn't the greatest I can confirm that Squeams has a lovely bum.

megabyteme
02-23-2012, 08:23 PM
WTF? You realise women in their 20s don't wear them 2 inches below their collarbone?

Well, not exactly, but I assumed I must have been close as the diagram indicates approximately where my hand placements got me slapped by the corresponding age of woman... :(

Biggles
02-23-2012, 08:29 PM

Well, not exactly, but I assumed I must have been close as the diagram indicates approximately where my hand placements got me slapped by the corresponding age of woman... :(

To be fair that merely confirms that a woman of any age will in all probability slap you if you touch then rather than the placement of their actual bewbs.

chalice
02-23-2012, 08:37 PM

Although the screen on my Skype isn't the greatest I can confirm that Squeams has a lovely bum.

Nice pins too. She was traipsing around the London underground in her knickers a while back.

Biggles
02-23-2012, 09:05 PM

Nice pins too. She was traipsing around the London underground in her knickers a while back.

London girls...so cosmopolitan.

Squeamous
02-23-2012, 10:19 PM
:happy: I'm currently bouncing around my flat listening to dirty house and doing the housework. That's just how I roll.

Squeamous
02-23-2012, 10:20 PM

:inlove:

manker
02-23-2012, 10:35 PM

I didn't think it was her. Was it her?
I only looked at the point in the vid you mentioned. It was like 15 minutes long :dabs:

chalice
02-23-2012, 10:39 PM
I only looked at the point in the vid you mentioned. It was like 15 minutes long :dabs:

Mate, I pinpointed them pins to the max. It totally was her, like.

manker
02-23-2012, 10:46 PM

I will take your word for it. They were decent legs but I was disappointed with the lack of camel toe.

Black kecks is cheating, imo.

Biggles
02-23-2012, 10:50 PM
I will take your word for it. They were decent legs but I was disappointed with the lack of camel toe.

I vaguely recall that clip - the girl in the pants made it worth a glance imho. The rest were all too hairy

I never did work out why they were all in their pants. Was it some sort protest at tube prices or something else?

manker
02-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Wasn't it the 99% thing?
It was political or something else.

I think.

Biggles
02-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Wasn't it the 99% thing?
It was political or something else.

I think.

They never do that on question time...might liven it up a bit.

mjmacky
02-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Not at all. In fact, if I were inclined to worry about having perfect tits I would be more worried about the shape than the size. It's a fact that big ones tend to attract insalubrious sorts of men who drive around in dirty vans and have a coarse vernacular, but are likely to knock your back end into next week. Smaller ones tend to be the preserve of your more intellekshul man, who are likely to have a little more finesse in the sack. Either way, you can't really lose. You wouldn't really want one that hangs lower than the other, or is two sizes bigger, or sit around your waistline tho'.
I'm really not that bothered about any of that anyway, since I have decided that they are the ones I was born with and that's that. I'm quite glad they're a bit more Knightley than epic porn star though, because I'm athletically built and they'd be hard to cart around on long runs. And would look really stupid, obviously :ermm:

Have you seen the scene that I have seen? You know, from Dangerous Method... I'll screencap it later. Don't get me wrong, I hate big tits, I prefer them to be streamlined with the body. I just would still prefer something that can be put in my hand if I'm to go around collecting tits and the like.

We can get algebraic with this. I'd say B, and if not, than A is better than C. However, C beats 0. Sorry for leaving out the algebra. Algae bra... that's what a mermaid wears...

manker
02-23-2012, 11:46 PM
:pinch:

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:48 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 11:53 PM

Yes it was.Stalker.

chalice
02-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Yes it was.Stalker.

Squeamous
02-24-2012, 06:12 PM

I vaguely recall that clip - the girl in the pants made it worth a glance imho. The rest were all too hairy

I never did work out why they were all in their pants. Was it some sort protest at tube prices or something else?

We were instructed not to wear anything that could cause offence. Those pants are my finest acid-face-print glow-in-the-dark boyshorts, and I'll thank you to afford them the respect they deserve. They might have come in handy if there was a power cut down there.

It wasn't a protest, it was just for fun :happy:

Have you seen the scene that I have seen? You know, from Dangerous Method... I'll screencap it later. Don't get me wrong, I hate big tits, I prefer them to be streamlined with the body. I just would still prefer something that can be put in my hand if I'm to go around collecting tits and the like.

We can get algebraic with this. I'd say B, and if not, than A is better than C. However, C beats 0. Sorry for leaving out the algebra. Algae bra... that's what a mermaid wears...

My tits are too non-conformist to conform to standard bra sizes. They wouldn't even countenance staying inside such a fascist item of clothing.
I remember when Keira Knightley was photoshopped to have bigger boobs for the publicity posters when Pirates of the Carribean was released. Are they practically concave then?

mjmacky
02-25-2012, 01:18 AM
My tits are too non-conformist to conform to standard bra sizes. They wouldn't even countenance staying inside such a fascist item of clothing.
I remember when Keira Knightley was photoshopped to have bigger boobs for the publicity posters when Pirates of the Carribean was released. Are they practically concave then?

Then you can just pretend it's algebra, they're conveniently interchangeable that way. Except, instead of saying DD, just use D^2. Anyways, maybe this will clear things up, yet another NSFW post by me.

NSFW101195

Squeamous
02-25-2012, 05:44 PM

Then you can just pretend it's algebra, they're conveniently interchangeable that way. Except, instead of saying DD, just use D^2. Anyways, maybe this will clear things up, yet another NSFW post by me.

NSFW101195

I like how it's called 'areola.png' :lol:

I know guys who like them like that....

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 03:29 AM
I like how it's called 'areola.png' :lol:

I know guys who like them like that....

Nice of you to pay attention to filenaming, few seem to do that. I've seen enough document.docx files in New folder folders. I forgot Jung was spanking her while I stared at her pepperoni thinking it would have been better if it was a Chicago deep dish and not a New York thin crust.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 11:34 AM
Nice of you to pay attention to filenaming, few seem to do that. I've seen enough document.docx files in New folder folders. I forgot Jung was spanking her while I stared at her pepperoni thinking it would have been better if it was a Chicago deep dish and not a New York thin crust.

Was this just before dinner? You should never go shopping for bewbs when you're hungry or you'll end up with an entirely unsuitable basket. Is there spanking in that film then? :smilie4:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Was this just before dinner? You should never go shopping for bewbs when you're hungry or you'll end up with an entirely unsuitable basket. Is there spanking in that film then? :smilie4:

I never call meals by the names of breakfast/lunch/dinner due to the irregularity of my schedule. But I'm usually hungry and not well fed. Anyways, there are 2 spanking scenes. Why else did you think I tried to watch it... for an interest in the birth of psychoanalysis? As far as spanking scenes go, these weren't that highly ranked.

I have many other problems with the film that outweigh the previous complaints, for instance, I don't think anyone involved in the direction/production of it ever heard of a segue. Additionally, I think I heard Keira try out 15 different accents, I kept forgetting she was supposed to be Russian.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 02:42 PM

I never call meals by the names of breakfast/lunch/dinner due to the irregularity of my schedule. But I'm usually hungry and not well fed. Anyways, there are 2 spanking scenes. Why else did you think I tried to watch it... for an interest in the birth of psychoanalysis? As far as spanking scenes go, these weren't that highly ranked.

I have many other problems with the film that outweigh the previous complaints, for instance, I don't think anyone involved in the direction/production of it ever heard of a segue. Additionally, I think I heard Keira try out 15 different accents, I kept forgetting she was supposed to be Russian.

See this is where you're going wrong. You're looking at a rib and thinking you want a steak, when you really just need an awful lot of ribs separated into a number of small meals.
Any film with spanking in has a lot to live up to since Secretary was made; it's the daddy. I shall have to watch it when it comes out on DVD and judge its cinematic and mammarial merits for myself.