PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SCC Invite

alfrisz
02-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi, maybe someone are able to give me an invitation to SCC tracker? I know that is very dificult to get invite to this tracker, but i decided to try. My target is music, lot of music by one genre, and some TV series and android apps. Thank you.

CQ1ST
02-21-2012, 11:36 PM
I hope you've got a seedbox buddy, you'll be seeding for 36 hours on each torrent snatched

applepie94
02-22-2012, 03:37 AM
I hope you've got a seedbox buddy, you'll be seeding for 36 hours on each torrent snatched

I actually think SCC is very manageable without a seedbox because of the Archive section that is all freeleech. But to get a decent buffer, it may take a while. Patience is the key though!

CQ1ST
02-23-2012, 09:51 AM
I find leaving my computer running 24/7 makes for a large power bill, and those rules apply for freeleech torrents too bro

applepie94
02-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Ah well I usually turn off my computer for ~6hrs each day because I feel like if I keep it running 24/7, that'll hurt my computer. And the 36hrs don't have to be consecutive, so you can hop off your computer if you need to.

CleverMan
02-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Ah well I usually turn off my computer for ~6hrs each day because I feel like if I keep it running 24/7, that'll hurt my computer
it's a wrong belief, turning off and on hurts more, mainly HDDs :)

applepie94
02-25-2012, 07:07 PM
it's a wrong belief, turning off and on hurts more, mainly HDDs :)

Yeah I know. I just feel sympathetic towards my computer working 24/7 and I end up feeling bad so I turn it off. haha :D

alfrisz
03-06-2012, 07:45 PM
my computer working 24/7 so seed 36h or more it's no problem for me :)

mathusela
03-07-2012, 08:29 AM
don't hold your breadth for anyone fulfilling your request in this forum. it used to be best but its only a former shadow of itself with a**holes like iol787eyes always criticizing and undercutting others for making any request.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2012, 12:24 PM
don't hold your breadth for anyone fulfilling your request in this forum. it used to be best but its only a former shadow of itself with a**holes like iol787eyes always criticizing and undercutting others for making any request.

Close but no cigar.Also forgive me for being an asshole ,sorry a**hole (less offensive obviously:mellow:),but how baring this being a dupe account would you actually know what FST used to be like?
Anyway mathusela obviously you are such a great,caring,long standing and contributing member of this site and know so fucki** much no one should never stoop to question your motives about anything.

Sincerely fuck o** back to whatever rock it is you crawled from underneath.

I desperately need an scc invite ( and someone has the affront to actually question me about it and the fact that all I ever do is ask for invites here without bothering to take my head out of my ass and contribute back to FST in any way in the slightest bit. Waaaaaah .Woe is me.People are bad and my lack of success is entirely not my own fault.Find a convenient scapegoat on which to lay the blame. Waaah:cry1::cry1:

Btw idiot words to the contrary I would be more than happy to give any help that I could to any person here that I knew or had some respect for .Sadly you just don't happen to fit into either category.

IdolEyes787
05-23-2012, 11:42 PM
I can offer Diablo 3 key for an ftn invite or both scc and bitmetv invite. Others can be exchanged for a single invite.

Gee I'm soooo sorry that I didn't help you out now considering your outstanding character and all.

ElitUser
05-25-2012, 02:15 PM
PM me your email address for SCC invite.

IdolEyes787
05-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Forget it.