PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SceneHD

tevez
02-18-2012, 08:45 PM
hello,
can anyone help me please? i need this tracker because i have HD movie archive. i have seedbox from bytesized. and i can send you my ratio proofs from some trackers.

IdolEyes787
02-18-2012, 09:07 PM
hello,
can anyone help me please? i need this tracker because i doing HD movie archive. i have seedbox from bytesized. and i can send you my ratio proofs from some trackers.

what kind of seedbox you want for CHD? 1week, 1month? Piss off.
Also archiving movies is the height of stupidity.Like really are you going to ever go back and watch most of them? No. So in a few years you are simply going to be wasting more of your time throwing /giving away what you are foolishly wasting your time and money on doing now.
Btw I would sincerely like to see you or anyone else prove me wrong about that.

tevez
02-18-2012, 09:28 PM
i wasnt never give him my seedbox. i was buy another one. anyway these trade was cancel. and archiving not stupidly for me. maybe i will adduce this movies to my childs.this is not your business. so please get out of my way im good user. and searching a good hd tracker. not for trade, not for sell only for use.

IdolEyes787
02-18-2012, 09:37 PM
.this is not your business.

No I'm in Real Estate.:mellow:

teflon05
02-18-2012, 09:40 PM
what kind of seedbox you want for CHD? 1week, 1month? Piss off.
Also archiving movies is the height of stupidity.Like really are you going to ever go back and watch most of them? No. So in a few years you are simply going to be wasting more of your time throwing /giving away what you are foolishly wasting your time and money on doing now.
Btw I would sincerely like to see you or anyone else prove me wrong about that.

There is no way to "prove" you right or wrong, as your statement is a matter of opinion.

I collect movies myself, although only those that I really enjoy, & I watch them multiple times. It may be stupid & a waste of money to you, but not everyone would agree with that. It's no more a waste of time or money than stamp or coin collecting.

IdolEyes787
02-18-2012, 11:21 PM
There is no way to "prove" you right or wrong, as your statement is a matter of opinion.

I'll take that as a no then.

anon
02-19-2012, 02:07 AM
I used to archive movies until I ran a full delete command on the wrong drive and... "fuck that, I never rewatched them anyway".

tevez
02-19-2012, 01:35 PM
i just want a scenehd invite my friends maybe i can get it may i cant

anon
02-19-2012, 05:58 PM
And maybe you've already had one, but that was back in 2007.

tevez
02-19-2012, 06:19 PM
will you give me a scenehd? :)

IdolEyes787
02-19-2012, 08:57 PM

You wouldn't by any chance happen to be related to MoRbIdAnGeL would you?

tevez
02-19-2012, 09:02 PM

You wouldn't by any chance happen to be related to MoRbIdAnGeL would you?

who is he/she?

tevez
02-21-2012, 09:59 PM
bump