PDA

View Full Version : Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

NotLettingItGo
02-20-2012, 09:16 PM

chalice
02-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Dave, men are cunts too. Take history and me for example.

NotLettingItGo
02-20-2012, 11:20 PM

IdolEyes787
02-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Shouldn't this be merged with the "Mental Problems" thread?

megabyteme
02-20-2012, 11:40 PM
Dave, I can see EVERY reason why women would use you as a doormat. It seems to have taken 5 years to convert you from a spastic goon into a spastic goon with anger issues. You were, and ARE disposable. The sooner you realize your place in the hierarchical food chain, that is, one step below above (generosity FTW) pond scum, the better.

manker
02-20-2012, 11:53 PM
I must be a thick male because I have no idea what a DV experience is.
On the plus side, I suspect this, in and of itself, isn't a bad thing.

I'm also left wondering as to why anyone would need a computer to differentiate between a man and a woman. Altho' I imagine OP left it deliberately vague in order to encourage discussion.
Have at it.

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 12:11 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 12:15 AM

manker
02-21-2012, 12:18 AM
I must be a thick male because I have no idea what a DV experience is.
On the plus side, I suspect this, in and of itself, isn't a bad thing.

I'm also left wondering as to why anyone would need a computer to differentiate between a man and a woman. Altho' I imagine OP left it deliberately vague in order to encourage discussion.
Have at it.

Where have you been all day manker, in a cave?

Sexual discrimination in action in Britain this very day. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17099518)Being me isn't all posting pish on the internets and elucidating spastics.
Sometimes I work for an entire eight hours. It's inhuman, I know.

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 12:19 AM

whatcdfan
02-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Fucking women!!1

+1 Especially the British or whatever nation Squeamous belongs to.

mjmacky
02-21-2012, 05:53 AM
Being me isn't all posting pish on the internets and elucidating spastics.

It's all I am, and would you expect me to put as much effort into THIS thread than I would my own? I mean, as far as topics go, Dave is as rich and fertile as a used up dirty old whore.

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 08:18 AM

manker
02-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Being me isn't all posting pish on the internets and elucidating spastics.

It's all I am, and would you expect me to put as much effort into THIS thread than I would my own? I mean, as far as topics go, Dave is as rich and fertile as a used up dirty old whore.
I count three non-secateurs. That's a record in a two sentence post, Shirley.
I don't know where or how to reply.

My good man, if I had a cap on, it would be doffed forthwith.

manker
02-21-2012, 09:46 AM
As it is, I'm tugging on a greasy forelock.

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 09:49 AM

Something Else
02-21-2012, 08:00 PM
If you really want to see the advert featuring thirteen year old, multiracial girls, then stalk it, wait for a woman to come by, then fail all over it in public. I'm sure you can manage that.

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 08:14 PM

Something Else
02-21-2012, 08:25 PM
I tried, but i'll happily move on. :smilie4:

manker
02-21-2012, 11:03 PM
I tried, but i'll happily move on. :smilie4:
Hard work innit, ben.
That'll be somehow your fault for bringing up the topic of his broken dreams.

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 11:23 PM

manker
02-21-2012, 11:45 PM
You always blame mbm for bringing 'that woman' up when it's usually you.

Also, the betrayed trust shattered your drams,

NotLettingItGo
02-21-2012, 11:51 PM

manker
02-22-2012, 12:15 AM
:lol: yeah alrite, dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 12:23 AM

manker
02-22-2012, 12:42 AM
I'm laughing but I feel bad for laughing.

See, ben. See what you did.

Alien5
02-22-2012, 12:44 AM
Welcome to filesharingcunts

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 12:48 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 12:52 AM

manker
02-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Dave, I want you to look at the walls around you and imagine they're made of wood.
Then I want to you to envisage them encircling you in a cylindrical manner until they're almost touching you, and then it filling up with water until you're totally submerged.

If you can then manage to see yourself as a shoal of edible fish, the scene would be almost complete - but you can also see my distorted visage above the water, looking down. I've got a gun and I've been shooting blindly into the water for a undefined period of time.

It's a hit every time but it's too easy, I've grown weary of it and I've had my fill of fish. I can't even give them away.
No-one wants them.

If you can paint this picture in your mind then you might understand that at no point did I reload in this thread.

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 01:06 AM

manker
02-22-2012, 01:17 AM
I know, Dave. We all do.
You posted a thread that had nary even a tenuous link to 'that woman' and somehow, with you striving to stay off the topic, ben managed to turn it all around and force you into talking about it.

I don't know how he sleeps at night, I really don't.
In fact, I don't know how anyone sleeps at night, save for your good self. Restless nights all around, I say.

Or are you saying that you deliberately posted a topic with a tenuous link and waited for someone to make mention of something that tenuously linked to something to do with 'that woman' and then tell us all, again, how she betrayed you and how you cleverly played the situation vis a vis this thread.

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 09:34 AM

manker
02-22-2012, 10:47 AM
You really are determined to be unlikeable.
This sort of instance is usually a precursor on the bored to me making you look stupid but, well, fish and barrels.

I don't think you could appear any more stupid and I don't think you could be any more unlikeable.
Happy wallowing, Dave.

Artemis
02-22-2012, 11:00 AM
/sigh.

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 12:01 PM

Something Else
02-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Asphyxi-wank. I'm guessing.

megabyteme
02-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Asphyxi-wank. I'm guessing.

Two words were never written so poetically as to describe his posts. :D

Alien5
02-22-2012, 09:46 PM
Dave you are now starting to becomeBoring, predictable and repetitive. fixed.

megabyteme
02-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Boring, predictable and repetitive.

So, you must now realize that nothing "that woman" ever did to you, or your pathetic excuse for a manhood, will sway us into disliking her. In fact, you have shown yourself quite deserving of everything you got lost.

Scurry off now, you used up shadow. You are of no interest to anyone here...

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 10:20 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 10:27 PM

Snee
02-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Found that spellchecker a bit late, tbh.

Tenious, lulz.

chalice
02-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Found that spellchecker a bit late, tbh.

Tenious, lulz.

He's a wonderment to behold. You say Billy Dean, I say Dave. Dave wins on multiple levels. Billy left. Dave will never go, having been lured into entrenchment some time hence. I've stickied Dave nicely. I had no interest in stickying Billy.

You've gotta admit that cultivating singular spastics like Dave is a long term solution.

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 10:57 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 10:59 PM

chalice
02-22-2012, 11:04 PM
He's a wonderment to behold. You say Billy Dean, I say Dave. Dave wins on multiple levels. Billy left. Dave will never go, having been lured into entrenchment some time hence. I've stickied Dave nicely. I had no interest in stickying Billy.

You've gotta admit that cultivating singular spastics like Dave is a long term solution.

And having raised the subject of the stupidity of expecting someone you've verbally attacked for months behaving in a likeable way, lo and behold the other ugly sister arrives. Hello chavis :wave:

Wotcha, David.

I'd give up one of my eyeballs just to continue to observe your antics. You're mental, Dave, you really are. It's great, but then again you've got kids. And then it stops being funny.

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 11:14 PM

Artemis
02-22-2012, 11:21 PM
And having raised the subject of the stupidity of expecting someone you've verbally attacked for months behaving in a likeable way, lo and behold the other ugly sister arrives. Hello chavis :wave:

Wotcha, David.

I'd give up one of my eyeballs just to continue to observe your antics. You're mental, Dave, you really are. It's great, but then again you've got kids. And then it stops being funny.

For me, Dave is like a sweet and sour chinese meal. Sometimes you get the magnificently sweet full on angry Dave babble, where he rabidly lunges at any post vaguely construed to have anything to do with him, and sometimes you get the sour, the mentally disturbed I'm gonna fuck something up/kill something Dave. It really is quite difficult to discern which flavor he is on any given day as well, sometimes he will even change flavors randomly, but overall a very reliably interesting chinese meal.

chalice
02-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Wotcha, David.

Well credit where credit is due old chap, this behaving like a mental case towards other people is something I've watched you do for years. Having gained the motivation to believe this is normal from you and so many others, I must doff my hat in your general direction.

Dave, the rule is, if you're gonna harsh people, then you better had be funny about it. Otherwise you'll be shat out of the sun. I did it for three years straight, Dave, indiscriminately and imaginatively. You've had a hard time cos you lack the requisite imagination, Dave. I couldn't give anything in the orbit of a fuck about your personal life, or lack thereof.

I'm here to interact with clever people. They do frequent. It's rare, but they do. Those that know refuse to be controlled. Take Idol, MBM, Macky, Art, and other like-minded spastics for example. They stand out because they stood up as themselves.

Dave, you stand out as something else entirely. You have nothing to bring, David.

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 11:31 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 11:35 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 11:43 PM

chalice
02-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Dave, you stand out as something else entirely. You have nothing to bring, David.

Oh! chavis, you have missed the point entirely. How could you have missed the point like this for months?

I bring hatred, disdain and contempt. I bring it because cunts like you dished it out to me, and so you deserve to have it dished back out to you. You might not like the style I bring it in, but that's fairly irrelevent to me.

But Dave, I dish it out knowing that it can have no harm in a physical sense. I do it to exercise rhetoric, running up grammatical steps, as it were. Anything I receive remedial to that I tend to discard, Dave.

You're an angry misspelling of a man, Dave, and your actions are alphabetically unsound.

NotLettingItGo
02-22-2012, 11:56 PM

chalice
02-23-2012, 12:06 AM
But Dave, I'm always nice to everyone, you headcase.

Show me an instance where I've ever been unkind. I defy you.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 12:19 AM

chalice
02-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Dave, imagine you and I set aside all our vas deferens and shuffled up together notwithstanding great discomfort.

Imagine you and I, eyeball to eyeball, measuring the measure of each other. Further imagine pre-positioned snipers in opposite windows belonging to each man, panoramic of the scene, twitching for a fast move. In a courtyard, distantly visible to all we sit and begin our chess game.

You grumble something about not knowing the rules of chess, and so we commence. You meet my gaze and open by swooping your queen's pawn diagonally. A Polish sniper (mine, unfortunately unsanctioned) extracts your eye and half of the back of your head. A midget is dispatched to scoop your cheating brains up and a bill is mailed to your mother for the price of a new chess board and a rather spiffing shirt which got flicked in the fracas, Dave.

Out of pity for Dave's mum, and having fuck all else to do, I went right the fuck out of my way to pay for private medical care for Dave's mum, knowing that he would never have he nous to step up and save her from the terrific tumours which were set to consume her very existence. Dave had selfishly bought himself a lifetime's supply of chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle some months earlier.

I hope you enjoy those Pot Noodles, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 12:55 AM

chalice
02-23-2012, 01:00 AM
So, how is you mum these days?

Did she say thank you for all that medical care I paid for?

Alien5
02-23-2012, 01:28 AM
I don't think anyone wakes up in the morning feeling less mental than the day before.

manker
02-23-2012, 10:50 AM
I often find myself wondering why people guess what words mean, instead of looking them up.
Right click > google 'tenuous'.

Okay so whose fault was it that this thread turned you into a spastic, Dave?
Genuine question as in I'm interested to know your opinion, I already know the answer, I'm just wondering who, specifically, you think is to blame.

Squeamous
02-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Anyone else getting really really bored of this shit yet? I mean, I used to flick through it with a sort of morbid fascination. Now it's like I'm waiting for a mate in a bar and idly passing the time by picking the label off a beer bottle.

megabyteme
02-23-2012, 11:20 AM
So, you must now realize that nothing "that woman" ever did to you, or your pathetic excuse for a manhood, will sway us into disliking her. In fact, you have shown yourself quite deserving of everything you got lost.

Scurry off now, you used up shadow. You are of no interest to anyone here...

I'm really not sure how anyone can be as thick as you, you know MBM.

This man you hate... this is who I am now because of your friend... it's not who I was. So your entire premise is flawed.

You fall far from someone worthy of "hate", Dave. reread my post and tell me where I said anything even in the ballpark of hatred. You are a pitiful creature too angry to deserve pity. You have failed to sway even a single individual to your cause (Allen doesn't count because he still believes it's 1967 and there are disco lights flashing when he closes his eyes), and have led more people to actually like the woman who you say permanently damaged your little Dave id. (Try to beat that wordplay :01: )

Your premise suggests your "former" self would be likeable. You were a schmuck before, now you are just an angry schmuck. No super villain powers; no arch nemesis (you have to be in the same league to count). Nothing.

You aren't even an acceptable husband or father- skulking around behind your family's cumulative back spending money and time on a younger woman, desperately attempting to live out a fantasy of being worthy of something better.

Barbarossa
02-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Anyone else getting really really bored of this shit yet? I mean, I used to flick through it with a sort of morbid fascination. Now it's like I'm waiting for a mate in a bar and idly passing the time by picking the label off a beer bottle.

:yup:

manker
02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Anyone else getting really really bored of this shit yet? I mean, I used to flick through it with a sort of morbid fascination. Now it's like I'm waiting for a mate in a bar and idly passing the time by picking the label off a beer bottle.Yes, about 2 weeks ago.

You don't want my fish either. Dave's the only one who wants my fish, and he is the fish.
It's perverse.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:40 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:43 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:48 AM

manker
02-23-2012, 11:49 AM
What doesn't make any sense is why you decided to reduce this thread to the same old shit.It's me you're blaming for introducing the topic of your broken dreams. Okie doke.
After you wrote; 'The advert can't shit all over everything I think and feel by lying to my face in order to manipulate me for its own benefit'.

Can you see how what you wrote directly relates to Squeams (and maybe other, probably made up, girls) and how anything written subsequently was a response to stimulus provided by yourself.
Can you.

newp :dabs:
and you're the only person who will fail to see this.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:50 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:52 AM

manker
02-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Oh so it wasn't my fault. It was ben. So when I said you'd somehow blame ben, I was right.

But, Dave, how could what ben said be about Squeams because you didn't stalk her, right? you didn't fail in public, right?

The only way in which your own response would lend credence to it not being your fault would be if you now validify such wild theories as stalking and repeatedly failing all over this board.
Is that what you're doing, Dave. Is it.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 12:05 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 12:14 PM
I know who introduced it, Dave.
I asked you who you thought introduced it.

The reason was this; if you say it's me, then you're making an ass of yourself as my own posts only touched on the matter after you went into 'She betrayed me' mode. If you say it was ben, then you're admitting to stalking and failing. If you admit it was you, then your whole premise within this thread falls to pieces.

You've got no way out of this wordular knot I've tied you in. I take no pleasure in that.
Anyone want some fish?

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 12:22 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 12:33 PM
You're such hard work.
I wanted to know who turned you into a spastic. I even said 'Okay so whose fault was it that this thread turned you into a spastic, Dave?'
I had assumed you would have followed. I frequently make the mistake of treating others as I would treat myself. I should talk down to you.

You were absolutely fine and then all of a sudden, you went spastic. It can't have been anyone before ben posted as you were posting in a rather calm way then all of a sudden; bam; spastic.

I will try again. I typed this really slowly.
Who was it that introduced the stimulus which induced your own spasticity.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 12:49 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 12:58 PM
This seems to be some kind of delusion that you all have.
All of us except you.

You've now my point quite sufficiently and I thank you for it because this was boring the tits off me.
This point here: newp :dabs:
and you're the only person who will fail to see this.
^this one.

kbai

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 01:02 PM

Squeamous
02-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Anyone else getting really really bored of this shit yet? I mean, I used to flick through it with a sort of morbid fascination. Now it's like I'm waiting for a mate in a bar and idly passing the time by picking the label off a beer bottle.Yes, about 2 weeks ago.

You don't want my fish either. Dave's the only one who wants my fish, and he is the fish.
It's perverse.

Well I think you're disgusting. Or Ben. Whatever. The point is this thread had the potential to the best thread anyone had ever read, or written. It was inspired, it was erudite, it was topical, it was well written, it was fully researched and referenced, it was amusing, entertaining and witty*. What were you thinking derailing it thus with a simple flick of the wrist? You have just denied the whole board the pleasure of watching it ascend the dizzying heights of internet legend. You/Ben knew all you had to do was utter a few of the outlawed words of doom and the Spastyman would appear and gobble up all our wills to live. You still did it didn't you? For shame Manky, for shame.

*ROFyawningMAO

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 02:19 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Yes, about 2 weeks ago.

It's perverse.

Well I think you're disgusting. Or Ben. Whatever. The point is this thread had the potential to the best thread anyone had ever read, or written. It was inspired, it was erudite, it was topical, it was well written, it was fully researched and referenced, it was amusing, entertaining and witty*. What were you thinking derailing it thus with a simple flick of the wrist? You have just denied the whole board the pleasure of watching it ascend the dizzying heights of internet legend. You/Ben knew all you had to do was utter a few of the outlawed words of doom and the Spastyman would appear and gobble up all our wills to live. You still did it didn't you? For shame Manky, for shame.

*ROFyawningMAO
That's the best thing I've read all day. And I've read at least fifteen things, possibly more.
If it does indeed transpire that ben/me didn't do it on purpose then he/me/we should have for the luls.

Spastyman :glag:

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 02:58 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 03:06 PM
I wasn't even talking to you :blink:

Stop caring so much ffs

Squeamous
02-23-2012, 04:48 PM
That's the best thing I've read all day. And I've read at least fifteen things, possibly more.
If it does indeed transpire that ben/me didn't do it on purpose then he/me/we should have for the luls.

15 things?!

megabyteme
02-23-2012, 07:13 PM
You fall far from someone worthy of "hate", Dave. reread my post and tell me where I said anything even in the ballpark of hatred. You are a pitiful creature too angry to deserve pity. You have failed to sway even a single individual to your cause (Allen doesn't count because he still believes it's 1967 and there are disco lights flashing when he closes his eyes), and have led more people to actually like the woman who you say permanently damaged your little Dave id. (Try to beat that wordplay :01: )

Your premise suggests your "former" self would be likeable. You were a schmuck before, now you are just an angry schmuck. No super villain powers; no arch nemesis (you have to be in the same league to count). Nothing.

You aren't even an acceptable husband or father- skulking around behind your family's cumulative back spending money and time on a younger woman, desperately attempting to live out a fantasy of being worthy of something better.

Yet another post from you that is filled with followed by a complete failure of logic and reason.

Fix'd.

NotLettingItGo
02-23-2012, 11:42 PM

manker
02-23-2012, 11:45 PM

15 things?!

101085Madame. You interrobang me.
Have you any idea how uncouth it is to use defunct and American punctuation.

chalice
02-23-2012, 11:48 PM
15 things?!

101085Madame. You interrobang me.

That one kinda hit me below the grammar belt too. A curley-wurley and an extraneous line with a dot at the bottom. Double shame.

manker
02-23-2012, 11:51 PM
I just don't know what she was thinking.
Can we ever trust her again :no:

mjmacky
02-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Madame. You interrobang me.

That one kinda hit me below the grammar belt too. A curley-wurley and an extraneous line with a dot at the bottom. Double shame.

WTF?! You both have all the punctuality of a Mussolini Nazi!!!

chalice
02-24-2012, 12:01 AM

You knows it. I didn't makes the language rules. I just enforces them.

Artemis
02-24-2012, 12:05 AM

While an ultra rightwing fascist, Mussolini was not a member of the National Socialist party of Germany and actually had some views greatly at variance with National Socialism. :blink:

mjmacky
02-24-2012, 12:24 AM

While an ultra rightwing fascist, Mussolini was not a member of the National Socialist party of Germany and actually had some views greatly at variance with National Socialism. :blink:

I created one for the purpose of the joke.

Artemis
02-24-2012, 12:40 AM

I created one for the purpose of the joke.

Just think of me in the same breath as those arseholes that kicked over your sandcastles when you were a kid. :naughty:

manker
02-24-2012, 12:43 AM
Can you imagine the fuss.
Young Mary definitely wouldn't have wanted her sandcastles kicked over. Definitely.

chalice
02-24-2012, 12:47 AM
Young Mary definitely wouldn't have wanted her sandcastles kicked over. Definitely.

Quite right. Young Mary's castles in the sand would've been of epic intricacy. I bet that cunt of a brother of his stomped the fuck all over them.

What a cunt. Now we see how the relationship has dwindled.

megabyteme
02-24-2012, 03:55 AM
Tell me something MBM.

This thing you have with all these posts about how she 'likes you' and you're her 'friend', do you realise how much I laugh at you about them?

Again with your comprehension deficit, Dave. I've said, "She's liked". :mellow:

How much money do you think she accumulated off of you, Dave? She's got nothing from me. :01:

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 05:49 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 05:57 PM

Squeamous
02-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Madame. You interrobang me.

I just didn't think :sadwalk:

On the subject of the very spangly dress that didn't fit, that got shredded by my ex along with the rest of my belongings before I got a chance to wear it back in April 2011. How crass though to be talking about its cost. Some people have no class. On the subject of the reciprocal presents left outside my front door, I washed/dry cleaned/buffed them up and gave them away as presents to various other males in my family and acquaintance during a time of particular financial hardship. So all's well that ends well :happy:

manker
02-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Shredding the rest of your belongings is a bit harsh.
Did he get one of those wood chipper things and just bung the crockery and telly and chrome bins et al in en masse.

I have this picture of you in my mind, coming in from work and sitting on a pyramid shaped pile of dust which used to be your settee, surveying the scene with a great big 'wtf' expression.

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 06:59 PM

manker
02-24-2012, 07:12 PM
That's a shitty thing to do, Dave. I don't know why I'm telling you this, you don't care about being a shit human, you only care about the picture of yourself you're painting to us, the members. You care about that.
Demonstrated here by your posting of a pic of someone who hasn't said it's okay for you to do so. You could at least edit the face out. It's unnecessary to your point.

I suppose it's not a huge thing, I just think it's kind of internet-sacrosanct.

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 07:14 PM

manker
02-24-2012, 07:15 PM
No.
I'm just voicing my opinion that it's a shitty thing to do.

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 07:18 PM

manker
02-24-2012, 07:22 PM
You didn;t have to remove the topless one as well, ffs, you could hardly see her face.

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 07:27 PM

manker
02-24-2012, 07:34 PM
hmmz.

Only joking, it was nice while it lasted.

I spent hours looking at her face manker, she truly is beautiful. So if you get the chance to see a photie again, take it.

They're gonna get back together, folks.
It's like Jeremy Kyle for people with jobs.

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 07:37 PM

megabyteme
02-24-2012, 07:38 PM
To have her lying over and over again about what went on between us is fucking disgraceful and disrespectful, and whilst I do still care about her, these continued lies are eventually going to lead to me not caring whether my behaviour towards her is something you all regard as shitty.

Yes, I thought she was lying when she said, "It was nice while it lasted." just like 2 days ago.

It should also be pointed out to your insane little mind that you are the one disgracing your association with her. It is A LOT like she has invited* you (as an old friend) to a pub where we all hang out, and you have decided to embarrass her by acting like a COMPLETE buffoon.

We keep assuring her that we won't hold the fact she knew you as an indicator that she, too, is a fuckup and a failure as a human, but we have started to discuss it behind her back. :shifty:

*We all know NOBODY invites a stalker, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 07:41 PM

megabyteme
02-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Yeah, OK MBM... whatever.

Witty as evar, Dave-o.

enoughfakefiles
02-24-2012, 07:53 PM
/moved to Stalkersworld

megabyteme
02-24-2012, 07:53 PM
I spent hours looking at her face manker, she truly is beautiful.

[Scene: from a nearby hiding spot located just outside of Squeams home window]

manker
02-24-2012, 08:13 PM
I spent hours looking at her face manker, she truly is beautiful.

[Scene: from a nearby hiding spot located just outside of Squeams home window]I think our hero would be rather more innovative than that.

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 08:19 PM

Proper Bo
02-24-2012, 08:29 PM
[Scene: from a nearby hiding spot located just outside of Squeams home window]I think our hero would be rather more innovative than that.

has barbie been teaching ewe phoatishop? :o

megabyteme
02-24-2012, 08:39 PM

Well, you sure know how to kill a mono-amorous mood, don't you? :dry:

manker
02-24-2012, 08:58 PM
I think our hero would be rather more innovative than that.

has barbie been teaching ewe phoatishop? :onewp :snooty:
Still mad MSPaint skillz.

manker
02-24-2012, 08:58 PM

Well, you sure know how to kill a mono-amorous mood, don't you? :dry: :pinch:
Sorry, didn't mean to put you off your stroke.

NotLettingItGo
02-24-2012, 11:11 PM

manker
02-24-2012, 11:58 PM
It's just transatlantic internets fwends for mbm, wheeras it was irl srs bsnz for you.

Bit different, innit.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 12:06 AM

mjmacky
02-25-2012, 01:27 AM

The reason being is that it was housing the corpses of many a dead animal. I don't want anyone to see that and start asking questions while I'm still around.

Squeamous
02-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Shredding the rest of your belongings is a bit harsh.
Did he get one of those wood chipper things and just bung the crockery and telly and chrome bins et al in en masse.

I have this picture of you in my mind, coming in from work and sitting on a pyramid shaped pile of dust which used to be your settee, surveying the scene with a great big 'wtf' expression.

It was a little messier than that :P He basically destroyed it all with his hands/scissors/a hammer and put it in or around the wheelie bins outside.

That's a shitty thing to do, Dave. I don't know why I'm telling you this, you don't care about being a shit human, you only care about the picture of yourself you're painting to us, the members. You care about that.
Demonstrated here by your posting of a pic of someone who hasn't said it's okay for you to do so. You could at least edit the face out. It's unnecessary to your point.

I suppose it's not a huge thing, I just think it's kind of internet-sacrosanct.

I agree. Shitty and low.

I was brought up to be grateful and show appreciation for gifts, hence going to the effort of pinning the dress (which was too large) and photographing myself wearing it. Hardly seems worth it now manners can join class in completely vacating the premises.

Yes, I thought she was lying when she said, "It was nice while it lasted." just like 2 days ago.

It should also be pointed out to your insane little mind that you are the one disgracing your association with her. It is A LOT like she has invited* you (as an old friend) to a pub where we all hang out, and you have decided to embarrass her by acting like a COMPLETE buffoon.

We keep assuring her that we won't hold the fact she knew you as an indicator that she, too, is a fuckup and a failure as a human, but we have started to discuss it behind her back. :shifty:

*We all know NOBODY invites a stalker, Dave.

I can prove I'm a fuckup and a failure as a human all on my own thank you very much. I'm an independent woman of independent spasticity.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 08:48 PM

LadyLuck
02-25-2012, 09:31 PM
It's sad to see the break-up of a long-term friendship played out so bitterly on a message board where no one can ever be sure of the truth.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 09:39 PM

LadyLuck
02-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Having read just a little in the lounge it seems a shame that the situation couldn't have been handled some other way for the sake of both parties.
I've always felt the interaction between the human species is filled with flaws and no more so than between male and female.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 09:56 PM

LadyLuck
02-25-2012, 10:03 PM
I'll take your word for it that you've been treated unfairly, though I've no idea what people on here base their truths/views on, they probably have far more information than me!! In fairness though, surely everyone is entitled to state their opinions and feelings on such a site as this, after all "it's only a message board" and surely freedom of speech must be allowed on here?

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:05 PM

LadyLuck
02-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Why?

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm sorry you have to read any of it, but she isn't capable of staying completely away from me, despite me repeatedly asking her to do exactly that, and has therefore brought about a situation where the hostility between us is on open display.

My apologies.

The only problem with that is she has been a regular, contributing member MUCH longer than you, Dave. Following someone around telling them to "stay away" is just fucked in the head behavior.

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Oh! None of this has had any impact upon her, of that I'm sure. It's not her who has been falsly accused month after month by certain members of the lounge, it's not her who is constantly told to STFU when she takes a dig at me. They save those posts for when I return her shit to her.

Anyway, it's all by the by now, the board has seen fit to make manker, who is one of those who has spent months falsely accusing me of committing crimes against her, into a moderator. So I'm obviously not safe here anymore, as he now has access to my email address, and the ability to exercise his personal vilification of me on a whole new level.

:lol::lol::lol::glag::rolleyes:

You fucking pathetic little worm.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:55 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:05 PM
I just can't be arsed with you anymore MBM, you've been that nastiest (in a serious way) person I have been unfortunate enough to encounter on this site. You're not worth reading.

Truth is a VERY nasty, biting thing to face, isn't it?

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:12 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Yes it is, I've spoken before about how finding out the truth about how I can't trust anyone to actually be honest has changed me into the cunt I am now.

It of course has nothing whatsoever to do with anything you have posted, which bears no resemblence to the truth no matter how much you twist it. As proven by the fact that I have repeatedly over many months destroyed your pet theories one after the other.

Feel free to post links to all the times you have "destroyed [anyone's] theories", Dave. Anyone's.

Poor picked on wittle Dave. Poor wittle Dave, indeed...

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:29 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:36 PM
I've never claimed to have been 'picked on', I have been vilified by you all though. Like it or not you set about bullying someone you disliked off of this board. Just as chavis has done to untold numbers of members before me.

I can't help wondering why you all feel the need to have your own little playground gang, containing only members whom you approve of. That can't be healthy for grown adults. I wonder what Artemis thinks?

Every group has norms. This one seems to dislike pedos, creeps, idiots, and stalkers. You are known to be 3 out of 4. Would you have everyone look past the entry requirements and welcome you, Dave. You have been shunned for a multitude of reasons. Even people who rarely post here think it is past time for you to go. Should EVERYONE have to put you on "ignore", or should you take a hint that everything you have tried to do here has failed?

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:39 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Interesting use of words there MBM.

Name the things I have tried to do, then we can examine my behaviour in line with your repeated lies about how I have stalked her. Lets go examine my posts, and the threads I've created. Lets see who it is who has behaved as a stalker around here. Lets see who has been vilifying whom. Lets see who is on the end of a constant stream of nasty aggressive posts from whom. Lets see who the creepy cunts around here are.

I'm willing to piss away a couple of hours, proving my point. Are you willing to work through a thread, and see who is the nastiest cunt between us?

I thought you came here for the cuntines, Dave? That's what you said. Repeatedly. Now you feel picked on. Now manker is going to blah, blah, blah, cry... I've been awful to poor widdle Dave. Squeams just won't leave you alone. Chalice is a big meanie. Darth, well... no defense given for Darth.

Poor Wickle Dave. Poor Wickle Dave...

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:46 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Would you like the members of the board to take that as you refusing to engage in proving the nasty shitty claims you've made about me for months? And therefore have them see you for the nasty aggressive bully that you really are?

Everyone who is going to read has already read, Dave. No one is pushing for me to walk away. :console:

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:56 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:05 AM
I never expected any to be pushing you.

The challenge has been made.... prove your claims are true, or be seen for the nasty piece of shit that you are.

Nobody likes you, Dave. Why is that? That's all I need to say.

I hereby challenge you to go play with your kids. Spend the next few years getting to know them.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:07 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:17 AM
If you aren't here to stalk Squeams, and nobody likes you, why are you here for reasons other than stalking? You constantly prove my (and everyone else's) point through your actions.

I've challenged you to go play with your kids. Rise to the challenge, or be seen as a pathetic father. Surely, that can't be too much for you to do, can it, Dave?

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:20 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:23 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445346-Hoi-Artemis?p=3654709#post3654709

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:27 AM

Alien5
02-26-2012, 09:57 AM
If they were to prove it then it would end this whole wind up which is not what they are after.

A wind up merchant is a cunt who always try's to make you look like the cunt, when really it was him all along.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 11:42 AM
I would either Agree with them or stop replying to them all together, the result you need is them to believe they have won, which is called walking away.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Your weakness is not your IQ it's your need to clear your name.

And the people who read your post make their own mind up who is right or wrong, there's no need in defending yourself to someone who is so obsessed with further blackening your name.

Artemis
02-26-2012, 11:45 AM
I would either Agree with them or stop replying to them all together, the result you need is them to believe they have won, which is called walking away.

He could pretend he is dead, or is that running away rather than walking away? :blink:

Alien5
02-26-2012, 11:52 AM
I would rather act as if not to give a shit about it and remain a member and post freely
,positively and confidently knowing there is nothing more they can really do to you other than insult you.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 02:21 PM
I would rather act as if not to give a shit about it and remain a member and post freely
,positively and confidently knowing there is nothing more they can really do to you other than insult you.

As I pointed out before, Allen, your point value is minimized by the fact that you believe it is 1976, and you see disco lights when you close your eyes. :mellow:

The point is that Reject is a stalker- that is the ONLY viable reason he came here. He spouted off for the first two weeks about how much he hated women, what they had done to him, and PARTICULARLY one woman, ""that woman"- who just HAPPENS to frequent this site.

The message was VERY clear to anyone who was made aware that "that woman" was the ENTIRE reason why he came here. He's a stalker, and he wants to be able to continue without being treated like a stalker creep.

He should not have been allowed to remain on this site as long as he has already- yet alone run carte blanche with it.

manker
02-26-2012, 02:43 PM

As I pointed out before, Allen, your point value is minimized by the fact that you believe it is 1976, and you see disco lights when you close your eyes. :mellow:

The point is that Reject is a stalker- that is the ONLY viable reason he came here. He spouted off for the first two weeks about how much he hated women, what they had done to him, and PARTICULARLY one woman, ""that woman"- who just HAPPENS to frequent this site.

The message was VERY clear to anyone who was made aware that "that woman" was the ENTIRE reason why he came here. He's a stalker, and he wants to be able to continue without being treated like a stalker creep.

He should not have been allowed to remain on this site as long as he has already- yet alone run carte blanche with it.You make good points, it's difficult to disagree, and he isn't going to be allowed to run with it unhindered.

Perhaps the lack of moderation in the lounge, while fucking awesome for the most part, has been exposed in this case as a bad thing.
I want to continue the lack of moderating in almost every respect except for the unhindered persistent spastic thing.

Unless there's something else the bored think I should do?

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 02:56 PM

Maybe request frequent members to stop feeding the troll, if he isn't to be removed permanently? (He did say he would go last night, but that didn't come to fruition... methinks he craves the attention)

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:11 PM

Alien5
02-26-2012, 03:15 PM

He should not have been allowed to remain on this site as long as he has already- yet alone run carte blanche with it.

I understand that he is being labeled as a stalker once, but if he is allowed to carry on posting here nothing will change until people either let it go or change their mind about who he is now, if he has changed.

People do actually change believe it or not, so in the future those people who hate him might actually like him, I don't care either way, I'm just saying this because I'm fed up reading the exact same argument going round in circles eternally stuck the end.

manker
02-26-2012, 03:15 PM

Maybe request frequent members to stop feeding the troll, if he isn't to be removed permanently? (He did say he would go last night, but that didn't come to fruition... methinks he craves the attention)I think that people have the right to reply, even to trolls. The guys who reply mostly in this instance are entirely capable of deciding for themselves what is appropriate and when to step back.

Plus there often isn't much else to do here.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:18 PM

Alien5
02-26-2012, 03:19 PM
I'm only here to read about you sad lot.

I don't care really

Arguing back is natural, but someone has got to have the Balls to shut the fuck up about the past and move on or move in.

manker
02-26-2012, 03:22 PM
You make good points, it's difficult to disagree, and he isn't going to be allowed to run with it unhindered.

Perhaps the lack of moderation in the lounge, while fucking awesome for the most part, has been exposed in this case as a bad thing.
I want to continue the lack of moderating in almost every respect except for the unhindered persistent spastic thing.

Yeah I think you should prove the nasty claims you've been vilifying me with for months.

Or am I to be banned quietly, without anyone ever getting to see anything to support your campaign of hatred?You'll just have to wait and see, Dave.
Are you excited.

It's more likely, though, you won't be banned at all if you stop doing things like that comment last night.
I continue to hold out moderate hope, it's just the kind of guy I am.

As to the 'proof', I'm happy for people to decide for themselves given the cavalcade of literature already posted.

megabyteme
IMO, Dave has had FAR too long to spew his bile at Squeams. As has been discussed recently, there is a difference between the safe internet individual, and the real, potentially unsafe, individual.

Dave has expressed his hatred for "that woman" many, many times. He has shown up at her residence as an admitted response to posts here.

The real lives of these people have crossed here on FST. This is VASTLY different than smacking around a troll (which Dave is also), or one of a thousand million other morons/mentalists who stumble in on a regular basis.

In hindsight, Dave should have been IP banned as soon as it was realized his hatred for "that woman" was aimed specifically at the only regularly posting female of the section (what are the odds of chance here? :frusty: ). And Dave has many, many hate-filled posts regarding "that woman".

FST is an open forum, but not one open to real-life hatred. As Art brilliantly pointed out, this is not Misogyny Anonymous. No one placed a sign inviting him to come pour his enraged, trampled little heart out here. That was among the first things he did which inflamed people's dislike for him. No one is suggesting any section should be based on popularity with the "regulars", but it became abundantly clear "this individual" had some serious issues with his past, and obvious issues dealing with "that woman" in particular. As a result of his vitrealic posting habits, the regulars have formed a unified dislike for him.

Had Dave's situation not involved a real-life member, things would be different. However, it does not take a scientist (we have a couple), an accountant (got one of 'em, too), or a genious (now, how many of us them do we have) to sort out that this situation is past due for remedy.

Dave wants bygones to be bygones, and wants to be allowed to start fresh. Personally, I do not want him around. I'm serious about that. He has asked that she "stay completely the fuck away", but she is not the one going to sites he frequents. Nor is she showing up at his house. I believe there is ONLY one solution to this- that is, Dave stay completely []away from FST and "that woman".

Burnsy
Maybe request frequent members to stop feeding the troll, if he isn't to be removed permanently? (He did say he would go last night, but that didn't come to fruition... methinks he craves the attention)I think that people have the right to reply, even to trolls. The guys who reply mostly in this instance are entirely capable of deciding for themselves what is appropriate and when to step back.

I'll use an example I used elsewhere, earlier... if you seen a wounded animal being kicked in the street, with very little chance of recovery... I would like to think that either a) The injured animal would be removed from the situation to give it time to convalesce, or b) Be put down to ease it's suffering...

In this instance it seems as though the repeated kicking of this wounded animal has become nothing more than a spectator sport for everyone to crowd round and join in with...

And before it's mentioned that this animal could run away if it wanted... it quite obviously can't... I think most people are in agreement that there's some serious issues going on and would therefore question the mental capacity to make an informed/sensible decision.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Thats a good way of putting it

Why don't we have a poll to decide it, that's the only way.

NotLettingItGo

manker
I understand that he is being labeled as a stalker once, but if he is allowed to carry on posting here nothing will change until people either let it go or change their mind about who he is now, if he has changed.

People do actually change believe it or not, so in the future those people who hate him might actually like him, I don't care either way, I'm just saying.

Don't waste your time Allen, I've already had the heads up about how the man who is now a mod, has intention to ban me at the first available opportunity, it seems that it will fullfil his ambitions and finalise his part the nasty shit him and his mates have thrown at me for months.In all fairness, I could do that now.

I'm happy to do as Allen suggested and see if you can rein in those sporadic tendencies to operate in a manner which causes eyebrows to raise on even this, the most benignly moderated sub-forum on the internets.

manker
02-26-2012, 03:29 PM
So manker can I expect you to censure that nasty set of false accusations that MBM has just made against me?

Or to repremand him for his continued deliberate and intentional attempts to bully me?

Funny you should say that, I was just about to PM him to commend his restraint after what you posted about his son. He behaved with dignity and class in the face of a post which is unheralded it its vileness.

Chapeau, mbm :smilie4:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:29 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 03:34 PM
I think that people have the right to reply, even to trolls. The guys who reply mostly in this instance are entirely capable of deciding for themselves what is appropriate and when to step back.

I'll use an example I used elsewhere, earlier... if you seen a wounded animal being kicked in the street, with very little chance of recovery... I would like to think that either a) The injured animal would be removed from the situation to give it time to convalesce, or b) Be put down to ease it's suffering...

In this instance it seems as though the repeated kicking of this wounded animal has become nothing more than a spectator sport for everyone to crowd round and join in with...

And before it's mentioned that this animal could run away if it wanted... it quite obviously can't... I think most people are in agreement that there's some serious issues going on and would therefore question the mental capacity to make an informed/sensible decision.I think what you're suggesting is to ban Dave for his own good.

I've posted that I think it's unhealthy for Dave to continue posting in that manner and that he ought to ignore people, including me, who goad him about this.
But it's only advice, I don't think forcibly taking the right of reply away is the right thing to do, at least not permanently.

It seems that before I even knew I was a mod, the other mods decided just to keep an eye on it, so I reckon that's what will happen.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:34 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 03:36 PM
So manker can I expect you to censure that nasty set of false accusations that MBM has just made against me?

Or to repremand him for his continued deliberate and intentional attempts to bully me?

Once again, Dave, if I am bullying you, then there must be some effect to that bullying, otherwise, you would not be crying for reprieve.

Am I picking on you, or not, little man? :console:

NotLettingItGo

manker
Oh! I'm fully aware of that, which is why I won't be engaging in any kind of private discussion with you, without copying in the man who decided he would expose me to your mercy.You need a chaperone.

Bless.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Funny you should say that, I was just about to PM him to commend his restraint after what you posted about his son. He behaved with dignity and class in the face of a post which is unheralded it its vileness.

Chapeau, mbm :smilie4:

That's cool, I should state upfront that as he has publicly declared his intention to attempt to bully me off of this board, and that as any response I make to him is only going to result in me being banned. I will be using the board report feature to report any of his hate filled posts that he makes at or about me.

It'll be interesting to see how long his campaign of hatred is allowed to continue.

Poor widdle Dave. :console:

At least you don't have to worry about me showing up at your place of residence...

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:38 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 03:39 PM
It seems that before I even knew I was a mod, the other mods decided just to keep an eye on it, so I reckon that's what will happen.

As a mod you can see that I asked them to look at it, when you were fully engaged in participating in the campaign of nastiness against me.Campaign of nastiness :lol:

d'awwh.

chalice
02-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Afternoon, Dave. What's occurring this fine Sunday.

You've got your knick-knacks in a knot today, Dave, and no mistake. You didn't see that one coming, Dave. Shit, neither did I.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 03:40 PM
This forum requires that you wait 180 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 120 seconds.

Nice comeback, Dave. One of your most brilliantly expressed, I must say...

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:43 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 03:44 PM
I think what you're suggesting is to ban Dave for his own good.

I've posted that I think it's unhealthy for Dave to continue posting in that manner and that he ought to ignore people, including me, who goad him about this.
But it's only advice, I don't think forcibly taking the right of reply away is the right thing to do, at least not permanently.

That is exactly what I'm suggesting.

But you won't, even when it's quite clear that the person in question is unable to detach himself from the issues at hand, and make what is clearly a sensible decision?

The guy cannot let it go... will not let it go... and cannot see that people are continually ripping the piss out of him for their own amusement...

"not taking the right of reply away" is a complete kop out, or another way of saying... "yeah I know it's for his own good, but this is too much funbut the guy has rights to you know...".

The only other scenario is that the guy is quite possibly the best troll I've ever come across, and if that is the case then a troll who has made some of the statements/comments that he has, should have been removed from the forums a long, long time ago.

Dave/reject, or whatever else he's to be called knows himself that this repeated BS day in, day out, does him no good at all... but he can't allow himself to walk away from it... he has some perverse idea that he must stand his ground... and will therefore continue in the same vein, and this issue won't go away.

Let the spectacle continue, I suppose...

manker
02-26-2012, 03:50 PM
I think what you're suggesting is to ban Dave for his own good.

That is exactly what I'm suggesting.

But you won't, even when it's quite clear that the person in question is unable to detach himself from the issues at hand, and make what is clearly a sensible decision?

The guy cannot let it go... will not let it go... and cannot see that people are continually ripping the piss out of him for their own amusement...

"not taking the right of reply away" is a complete kop out, or another way of saying... "yeah I know it's for his own good, but this is too much funbut the guy has rights to you know...".

The only other scenario is that the guy is quite possibly the best troll I've ever come across, and if that is the case then a troll who has made some of the statements/comments that he has, should have been removed from the forums a long, long time ago.

Dave/reject, or whatever else he's to be called knows himself that this repeated BS day in, day out, does him no good at all... but he can't allow himself to walk away from it... he has some perverse idea that he must stand his ground... and will therefore continue in the same vein, and this issue won't go away.

Let the spectacle continue, I suppose...kop out, are you a scouser :o
/ban

Nah, I know what you mean.
It's no fun for me to rip the piss out of Dave. Not any more. I made a fantastic post about fish and barrels recently to illustrate this. I won't do it any more unless I'm particularly bored, I guess.

I am sincere, however, when I say that I don't believe in taking away the right to reply. I honestly don't and won't.
The decision to log out remains with Dave.

Unless he gets himself banned by doing something like he did last night or something else which me or a different mod thinks could cause harm to another member.

Or, I suppose, if a different mod agrees with what you're saying.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 03:52 PM
It seems your friends are attempting to bait me so that manker can use his newly acquired mod powers to ban me, so basically there's a shit load of post reporting going on.

To quote the great bird (Tweety, not Big)..."Help! Help! Somebody save me! Heeeelp!" and "Ooohhh what a hypotwit!

chalice
02-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Afternoon, Dave. What's occurring this fine Sunday.

You've got your knick-knacks in a knot today, Dave, and no mistake. You didn't see that one coming, Dave. Shit, neither did I.

Hello chavis,

It seems your friends are attempting to bait me so that manker can use his newly acquired mod powers to ban me, so basically there's a shit load of post reporting going on.

How are you today old chap?

I'm pretty fucking fantastic, Dave. My face has been shifting from smirk to grin and back to smirk again all the do long day. Where's your sense of humour, Dave.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 03:55 PM
kop out, are you a scouser :o
/ban

Am I bollocks... just watching the Carling Cup pre match stuff... and had a bit of a moment :lol:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:55 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Unless he gets himself banned by doing something like he did last night or something else which me or a different mod thinks could cause harm to another member.

Like, say, showing up at an estranged ex-'s house uninvited. Like that, right?

IMO, this is PAST DUE for deeds already done.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Discussing another member with someone else, with regards to how you will or might use your newly acquired mod powers against him, must be in contravention of the board rules, Rule 9 seems to apply, because it's definitely inflammatory and offensive towards me, and then there's Rule 14 which states that mods decisions and powers are not up for public discussion.

This looks like a public discussion to me.

Squirm. Squirm. Squirm, Little Man. :lol:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 03:58 PM
I am sincere, however, when I say that I don't believe in taking away the right to reply. I honestly don't and won't.

So despite the fact you "know what I mean" (and possibly agree it's wrong maybe?), and that you also have the ability to do something right that wrong, you're not going to due to some beliefs which quite clearly shouldn't apply when the situation in question involves someone without the apparent mental capacity to make the decision which would logically have been the only alternative?

So as I said previously... "let the spectacle continue"

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 04:01 PM

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 04:02 PM
You need a chaperone.

Bless.

That's 'chapeau' and 'chaperone' in the same thread. If you're going to continue in this French vein I'm going to have to request you be removed as a moderator :smilie4:

manker
02-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Discussing another member with someone else, with regards to how you will or might use your newly acquired mod powers against him, must be in contravention of the board rules, Rule 9 seems to apply, because it's definitely inflammatory and offensive towards me, and then there's Rule 14 which states that mods decisions and powers are not up for public discussion.

This looks like a public discussion to me.
stfu. i'm your daddy now

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 04:04 PM
luls, interweb forum srs bzns ftw:smilie4:

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Burnsy, with all due respect, I don't need you to protect me.

Lies. All lies.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 04:05 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 04:05 PM

So despite the fact you "know what I mean" (and possibly agree it's wrong maybe?), and that you also have the ability to do something right that wrong, you're not going to due to some beliefs which quite clearly shouldn't apply when the situation in question involves someone without the apparent mental capacity to make the decision which would logically have been the only alternative?

So as I said previously... "let the spectacle continue"I know what you mean and I know that it has merit.
In my opinion, however, the other thing has more merit.

Shades of grey, like, innit.

Letting the spectacle continue in a slightly more orderly fashion, is the aim.

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Burnsy, with all due respect, I don't need you to protect me.

The path has been set, and the system will prove whom is carrying out the stalking around here.

I'm not protecting 'you' (I've already said I don't hold you in very high regard due to comments I've read of yours and by some of the actions you have admitted to taking/making), I'm 'protecting' someone who is so attached to a situation that he clearly cannot step back, see it's doing no-one any good, and instead of moving on and recovering, and also getting over what has obviously been a traumatic experience, instead continues to go over it and re-live it all again daily...

It's not healthy and is doing more harm than good, yet no-one with the ability to do the sensible/hard thing will do it... it's providing too much entertainment and amusement for others here...

manker
02-26-2012, 04:08 PM
You need a chaperone.

Bless.

That's 'chapeau' and 'chaperone' in the same thread. If you're going to continue in this French vein I'm going to have to request you be removed as a moderator :smilie4:racist ;o

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 04:09 PM
That's 'chapeau' and 'chaperone' in the same thread. If you're going to continue in this French vein I'm going to have to request you be removed as a moderator :smilie4:racist ;o

banzo0rsz1!1!1:o

Burnsy
Letting the spectacle continue in a slightly more orderly fashion, is the aim.

That's obvious... it's easier to give someone enough rope on the pretext he might hang himself, instead of doing the right thing and removing the need for any rope in the first place... gotcha :unsure:

NotLettingItGo

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 04:10 PM

It's not racist if it's the French.

It's funny, usually power makes a man much more attractive but in your case it seems to have confused and emasculated you. I think you should go back to fiddling with your digits :happy:

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 04:11 PM

Shut up. I have a boot with your name on it.

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 04:11 PM

Shut up. I have a boot with your name on it.

That's nice of you to offer but I'm not into the idea of being stood on tbh, plus i'd get in trouble off the missus.

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 04:14 PM
That's nice of you to offer but I'm not into the idea of being stood on tbh, plus i'd get in trouble off the missus.

I hear that happens a lot :console:

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 04:16 PM

I hear that happens a lot :console:

yeah, well.

whatevar:snooty:

manker
02-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Lilmiss > Bo

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 04:17 PM
:lol:

manker
02-26-2012, 04:18 PM
racist ;o

It's not racist if it's the French.

Good point, well presented.

manker
02-26-2012, 04:19 PM
It's funny, usually power makes a man much more attractive but in your case it seems to have confused and emasculated you. I think you should go back to fiddling with your digits :happy:Implying you think I was attractive before.
:lookaroun

I'll be in my bunk.

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 04:21 PM
It's funny, usually power makes a man much more attractive but in your case it seems to have confused and emasculated you. I think you should go back to fiddling with your digits :happy:Implying you think I was attractive before.
:lookaroun

I'll be in my bunk.

Damn you and your mind-reading manmagic :fist:

Alien5
02-26-2012, 09:17 PM
This fucking mini fucking series is beginning to become quite a long mini fucking series.

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 10:19 AM
:sadwalk:

:( there's no need for that, you harsh barsteward :sadwalk:

manker
02-27-2012, 10:22 AM
hoi!
That was possibly my finest work yet.

Proper Bo
02-27-2012, 01:25 PM

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist commenting on that once mrs barbie let you back on the computer

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 01:37 PM

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist commenting on that once mrs barbie let you back on the computer
Don't you talk to me like you're allowed to go on the computer whenever you want to nowadays... :ghey:

manker
02-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Bo is the new barbie.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 04:21 AM
Once again, Dave, if I am bullying you, then there must be some effect to that bullying, otherwise, you would not be crying for reprieve.

Am I picking on you, or not, little man? :console:

You've got to accept the fact that Dave will always feel bullied when he's constantly setting up a booth of rubber bands at a gun show, communicatively speaking.