PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator: Manker

tesco
02-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Manker is our newest moderator, he will be the team's eyes and ears in the Lounge, where issues have been going unnoticed for long periods of time due to a lack of moderator presence.

Welcome Manker. :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/useravatar/avatar87485_2.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/87485-manker)

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Don't envy that job in the lounge much manker... :lol:

Only joking, never really chatted to you but congrats on the promo :)

Cabalo
02-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Relax, I'm not going anywhere J-dye.

Oh, and good luck for your task, Manker.

Alien5
02-25-2012, 04:32 PM
That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. :)

Alien5
02-25-2012, 05:36 PM
This is crazy

Alien5
02-25-2012, 05:43 PM
When you step outa here, you gotta step outta here like king shit, you Bad!

anon
02-25-2012, 05:47 PM
never really chatted to you but congrats on the promo :)

Ditto :)

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Don't envy that job in the lounge much manker... :lol:

Only joking, never really chatted to you but congrats on the promo :)

I thought the hole idear or The Lounge was to keep modulation to a minimom? Cerealiously I have no idear what you are thinking.
And besides clearly rejectofAllah would have been a better choice.

Actually the order for future reference as you obviously want my opinion is reject,Alien5,Biggles,Squeamous,Snee,,enoughfakefiles,ProperBo,Artemis,MBM,Chavis,Manker,SomethingElse,Burnsy,Chavis' Mom ,some guy who last logged on six years ago,ziggyjuarez,if something incredibly bad happens the second last person left on the planet , mjmacky.

Besides that as 90% of all recent posts are by Manker and so I can't really see being very moderate.

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 07:27 PM
I thought the hole idear or The Lounge was to keep modulation to a minimom? Cerealiously I have no idear what you are thinking.

I thought the whole idea of a mod in that there place was precisely coz of that psycho-ma-bobble... oooo-errrrr... I've just gone and totally missed yoor humerosity agen, havernt i? :fist:

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 07:57 PM
That's why you are so low on the list,because you're dense.

KFlint
02-25-2012, 08:03 PM
A lounge moderator, sounds... useful...:unsure:

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 08:12 PM
My world's all upside down now.Manker is a Mod and Kflint isn't.
Next thing you know I will find out that Skiz believes that there are enough Mexicans in Texas.

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 08:17 PM
That's why you are so low on the list,because you're dense.

Yup... stoopid is as stoopid does :w00t:

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Here have a chocolate.

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 08:31 PM
Here have a chocolate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOEmOVfdITg

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 08:56 PM

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 09:03 PM
You have to be kidding me?

He has personally spent months making unfounded allegation after unfounded allegation about me, all over the lounge?

Well they were never gonna be able to pick someone that everyone was happy with, were they? :)

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 09:05 PM

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 09:07 PM
So they choose the man who has spent months falsely alleging criminal behaviour against another member? That was clever.

Nothing wrong with making an allegation, and nothing to worry about if they're untrue, seemples...

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 09:11 PM

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 09:16 PM
I see so in your opinion I should feel safe having someone who who has behaved as he has towards me being able to access my personal details, and edit my posts?

To be honest, I'm still surprised you're here. I made my own mind up about you a long time ago (which is neither here nor there really), and if I'd had anything to do with it you'd have been gone long ago... I didn't, and you weren't... but for what it's worth I reckon someone's needed in there (The Lounge) who may have the ability to do something about the things you post, as I personally believe you to be unhinged and in need of some serious help... however, that's just me and as such I choose to steer well clear of you and the shit you post...

I believe you've left other people feeling rather unsafe at times, therefore what goes around comes around... Karma's a bitch.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 09:19 PM

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Why I should care that you dislike them as well is beyond me.

You shouldn't, just as I don't care to, generally, take part in any discussion with you, nor read the bile and vitriol you seem to be partial at posting when the feeling takes you...

And just for the record, I never gave you "any nasty shit", I expressed my own opinion, that's allowed... laters :)

LadyLuck
02-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Congratulations Manker, from what I've read you seem like a good man for the job :-)

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 09:26 PM

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 10:26 PM
And just for the record, I never gave you "any nasty shit", I expressed my own opinion, that's allowed... laters :)

I never claimed you did.

Seemingly the expression of opinion is OK with you as long as it's an opinion you like and approve of.

Besides all your other faults you're also ungracious or you would have thanked me for putting your name forward.
Cunt.
Ungracious cunt.
Ungracious self-absorbed cunt.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:31 PM

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 10:36 PM
:lol:

It was my pleasure to have briefly encountered you Idol, I wish you all the very best :)

Sure you say that now but in a couple years you'll probably be showing up at my home unannounced and ........... sorry but that's as far as I got in any of those threads before entirely losing interest and finding something better to do.
Whatever it is I'm sure it's really bad though.
Really.
Bad.

Quarterquack
02-25-2012, 10:42 PM
This puts me in a difficult predicament. There's a challenge on hand, now. I wonder if I could piss Manker off in any possible way to warrant my banning before reject. I like challenges, but this one seems too daunting to pursue.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:21 AM

[B][O][T]
02-26-2012, 04:20 AM
Good news!

Snee
02-26-2012, 09:32 AM
lulz

ziggyjuarez
02-26-2012, 11:38 AM
:lol:

manker
02-26-2012, 03:01 PM
This thread is luls.
Thanks to all the well-wishers.

And also; if anyone thinks that the dealing of and with persistent lounge posting imbeciles isn't a gravely serious task in and of itself, then I suggest a swift refresher course of srs internets bzns, administered by myself, at your earliest convenience, in the lounge.
Where I make 90% of the posts anyway.

===

Hai, BOT :wave:

Cabalo
02-26-2012, 04:01 PM
If you need any help to find a solution to delete all j-dye's posts and ban him with 3 clicks, drop me a PM.
He's on your turf now. :lol:

manker
02-26-2012, 05:43 PM
lol cheers.
But the thing is ... he just wants to be loved :cry:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 05:57 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 07:27 PM
[]the lounge is now soley for the use of him and his mates, and that members like me [] are only welcome there for him and his mates to verbally abuse for their entertainment

I have to admit, this does have a nice ring to it. :naughty:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:36 PM

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 07:49 PM
[]the lounge is now soley for the use of him and his mates, and that members like me [] are only welcome there for him and his mates to verbally abuse for their entertainment

I have to admit, this does have a nice ring to it. :naughty:

As I'm not "one of his mates" and I'm too sensitive a soul to deal with the constant verbal abuse, I guess this is farewell.:(
And I really would have liked to have stuck around until manker actually moderated something.
Oh wells as MBM's Mom is known to say, "Life is filled with disappointment".:(

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 08:15 PM
As I'm not "one of his mates" and I'm too sensitive a soul to deal with the constant verbal abuse, I guess this is farewell.:(
And I really would have liked to have stuck around until manker actually moderated something.

Idol, don't be a Reject, and everything should :whistling be just fine. C'mon in, the water is nice... :shifty:

*I just noticed, when I lie I can't resist the temptation to use smilies. Beware of ANY of my posts containing smilies. :pinch:

enoughfakefiles
02-26-2012, 08:17 PM
This is not fair :emo:

Congrats

Have seen Jub Jub in team chat by anychance :unsure:

manker
02-26-2012, 11:38 PM
This is not fair :emo:

Congrats

Have seen Jub Jub in team chat by anychance :unsure:Bujub = Idoleyes
:o

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 03:56 AM
Actually the order for future reference as you obviously want my opinion is reject,Alien5,Biggles,Squeamous,Snee,,enoughfakefiles,ProperBo,Artemis,MBM,Chavis,Manker,SomethingElse,Burnsy,Chavis' Mom ,some guy who last logged on six years ago,ziggyjuarez,if something incredibly bad happens the second last person left on the planet , mjmacky.

Being the ultimate choice on your list means I've been doing everything right.

Thanks to all the well-wishers.

Just wanted to say that I don't wish you well since you volunteered to do it. You previously left unannounced, and now you're a mod; two more reasons (on top of being Welsh) not to trust you. Now I'm going to report every post in which you called me Mary since it's inflammatory.

You've even slept with MBM's mom?

chalice
02-28-2012, 04:15 AM
[/video]

Sorry about that. Wrong thread. I'm wopped innit.

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 04:37 AM

You've even slept with MBM's mom?

I find it hard to believe even she would stoop so low.

And she used to headline Tijuana Donkey shows... :O

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 05:00 AM

And she's still alive? I heard they could only live to about 50.

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 06:55 AM

Reminds me of a joke from Emo Philips...

I was in San Fransisco once, walking along the Golden Gate Bridge, and I saw this guy on the bridge about to jump. So I thought I'd try to stall and detain him, long enough for me to put the film in. I said, "Don't jump!" and he turns... You've heard of the elephant man. He was kind of like that, he had a, well, you could say he had the head of a horse. And my heart went out to him. I said, "Why the long face?"
He said, "'Cause all my life people have called me mean names like horses-head or Flicka or chess-piece or Trigger..."
I said, "Well, don't worry about it, Ed. It can't be that bad."
He said, "My girlfriend's suing me!"
I said, "For palomino?"
He said, "Why was I put on this Earth?"
I said, "My friend, anywhere else you wouldn't stand a chance."
He said, "Nobody loves me."
I said, "God loves you, you silly ninny."
He said, "How do you know there's a God?"
I said, "Of course there's a God. Do you think that billions of years ago a bunch of molecules floating around at random could someday have had the sense of humor to make you look like that?"

Good stuff... :)

ziggyjuarez
02-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Yeah, This reads like a manker thread...

Disme
02-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Who's Manker ... is he like a tolerated J-DIE, one that doesn't get banned?

Quarterquack
02-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Being the ultimate choice on your list means I've been doing everything right.

I'm more interested in finding out how Idol ranks over 15 people after the second last man on the planet.

You're headed down a deep dark path if you start making these jokes. :O

Disme
02-28-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm more interested in finding out how Idol ranks over 15 people after the second last man on the planet.
You're headed down a deep dark path if you start making these jokes. :O

Is that you, JOJO ???

IdolEyes787
02-28-2012, 04:36 PM

If this is the future of science I'm confident that Mankind will be extinct in a few years.
Also your university must be incredible liberal to allow chimpanzees to enroll.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Don't you just stick an appropriate tolerance level on the end of it like real lounge scientists do, something like +/- 14. That's what mjmacky told me :whistling

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Idol, you've stumbled into reject territory and made a friend. He too wets his bed when bad sciency things interrupt his nightmares.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Aww!! Jacky, don't pout, I don't think you're a nightmare.

IdolEyes787
02-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Idol, you've stumbled into reject territory and made a friend. He too wets his bed when bad sciency things interrupt his nightmares.

Can you make that insult a little more pointed because as it reads I'm not entirely sure who it's aimed at.
I would say me except I think I'm pretty much irreproachable.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 11:48 PM
I think it's because he's jealous of us non-scientisty people meself Idol. He yearns for a life free of made up numbers.

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 12:15 AM
I think it's because he's jealous of us non-scientisty people meself Idol. He yearns for a life free of made up numbers.

I on the other hand just think that he was trying to be funny.:mellow:
Btw I took four years of sciencey stuff at University. :mellow:

NotLettingItGo
02-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Oh! Fuck.. there I go putting my foot in my mouth again :ermm:

Quarterquack
02-29-2012, 02:02 AM
Is that you, JOJO ???

Yes, and apart from being very grateful for all the help you've given me on Usenet, I still won't put out any love unless you tell me who you are and how you knew who I am before Oleg ousted me. The man was talented, but you beat even him to the punch. :dry:

If this is the future of science I'm confident that Mankind will be extinct in a few years.
Also your university must be incredible liberal to allow chimpanzees to enroll.

Haha. Haha.
Keep making those jokes and I'll rummage through a few dozen PM's to find the one where you said I gave off the University of Toronto vibe. :shifty:

Also, since you did a "sciency" degree - and going by your posts I'm assuming it was something like the History of Modern Science - you should know that I implied you stated your order of preference from 3' to 5'.

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Oh! Fuck.. there I go putting my foot in my mouth again :ermm:

So you are capable of self-awareness then.

I on the other hand just think that he was trying to be funny.:mellow:
Btw I took four years of sciencey stuff at University. :mellow:

Some of us weren't born with your natural talents, Idol. By the way, 4 years of science would typically imply you have a bachelor's degree in a STEM field. Do you have a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field? If you inquire about the meaning or elongation of STEM, I will answer the inquiry.

NotLettingItGo
02-29-2012, 11:44 AM
So you are capable of self-awareness then.

I am, am I?

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Idol. By the way, 4 years of science would typically imply you have a bachelor's degree in a STEM field. Do you have a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field? If you inquire about the meaning or elongation of STEM, I will answer the inquiry.
I would guess that it's an acronym for something but I'd rather believe that it's just you getting really excited about plants so I'm going with that.
Btw four years of science implies little more than I couldn't wait to give my mind a rest and to get some fresh air.Remarkably successful on both fronts thank you very much.

Also gay jokes are too obvious and crude for someone of my obvious class so 101864

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Idol. By the way, 4 years of science would typically imply you have a bachelor's degree in a STEM field. Do you have a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field? If you inquire about the meaning or elongation of STEM, I will answer the inquiry.
I would guess that it's an acronym for something but I'd rather believe that it's just you getting really excited about plants so I'm going with that.

As promised, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). Could have easily been called STEAM, or STEaM to be a little more leet.

NotLettingItGo
02-29-2012, 03:51 PM
It'll never be l337 until those who do it can spell it :P

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 05:33 PM
It'll never be l337 until those who do it can spell it :P

I'm not leet enough to speel it like that.

100%
02-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Manker is our newest moderator, he will be the team's eyes and ears in the Lounge, where issues have been going unnoticed for long periods of time due to a lack of moderator presence.

Welcome Manker. :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/useravatar/avatar87485_2.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/87485-manker)

Unbelievable.

You have got to be joking.

Is this legal?

Although 9 years of questioning his capabilities of sound judgement is quite an insult.
It should have happened in the prime.

This news deserves a smirk.

Did not think you had time for intellectual bitch(dog) control, your choice.
You always had responsibility over the forum(as we all do), with your pinpointed exquisite sarcastic humor.
Enjoy

http://i.imgur.com/XoKoU.jpg

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 11:52 PM
As promised, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). Could have easily been called STEAM, or STEaM to be a little more leet.

Got to change my sig to something like" I already know and whatever led you to believe that I didn't?" .Sounds infinitely better than "I'm not as dumb as I look".

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 12:35 AM

Got to change my sig to something like" I already know and whatever led you to believe that I didn't?" .Sounds infinitely better than "I'm not as dumb as I look".

I know you know, and I knew you were going to make a comment about its meaning, and I know you knew that I would follow through with my promise. What I didn't know was that you'd actually state that you knew. Why'd you break character?

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 12:43 AM
I'm mysterious like that.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:01 AM
I'm mysterious like that.

That isn't very mysterious, aren't you underselling a bit?

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm mysterious like that. Wooooooooooo mysterious like.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm mysterious like that. Wooooooooooo mysterious like.

You tried for spaces, but the forum wouldn't have it. Also, waiting for external opinion on this one, perhaps you could help.