PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Guy

Squeamous
02-25-2012, 05:23 PM
I need the bored's advice!

When I go out it's usually to the same rock clubs and I see the same faces, the same guys outside flyering, working the doors etc. I was introduced one night by a friend of mine to a guy who flyers outside them both: this guy has a fetish for girls walking around on him in short skirts. My friend introduces us, explains the fetish and asks if I wouldn't mind walking around on him right there outside the train station. Obviously, it was no trouble and easy enough and so I do it. I've done it a few times since when we bump into each other in the clubs, and he seems to go away happy enough, so I thought it was ok. But is it? All my male friends seem to think it's harmless and ok but my female friends say I shouldn't do it. Last night I apologised and refused to do it, and now I feel bad!

I'm confused, help me? :(

teflon05
02-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Hate to sound stupid, but I don't think I've ever heard the term "flyering" before...Is that like, handing out advertising pamphlets? And by "walking around on him", do you mean he actually lays down & you step on him?

If so, that's a pretty strange fetish...Although I guess with a short skirt on, the view would be pretty good.

Squeamous
02-25-2012, 07:36 PM
Yeah, advertising pamphlets for clubs. All the guys I know think he's a legend and all the girls think he's a perve.
Do you think it's about looking up skirts and not the being trodden on part? And does that matter? Hmmmm.....

Glaucon
02-25-2012, 08:04 PM
You can make a difference in that poor guy's life - go for it!

Quarterquack
02-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Does he provide flats on the days you show up to the clubs with heels?

In other news: I just discovered a fetish I unconsciously had. :smilie4:

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 08:10 PM
If the guy actually gets off, then no. That's way too weird.

If it's for laughs, and you are comfortable with it, go ahead. It's probably better if other girls are doing it too- your stalker slot is already full, two of them fighting for vantage points outside your house would just make life too complicated.

You may want to limit the number of times you do it. There should be no sense of entitlement/attachment involved. Maybe say you will do it once for his birthday, and/or maybe Christmas, or something else. That'll keep it as meant to be- fun. If it is a fetish of his, anticipation will most likely enhance his enjoyment. :)

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 08:12 PM

Like you've never worn a skirt and high heels before while treading on some guy. :dry:

Quarterquack
02-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Follow-up questions: Does he stock different sizes of said flats? Will he sell you those shoes subsidized in return for favours?

Like you've never worn a skirt and high heels before while treading on some guy. :dry:

I've already apologized. People said that the guy in the casket was just meditating, waiting for his Japanese foot massage. :(

IdolEyes787
02-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Yeah, advertising pamphlets for clubs. All the guys I know think he's a legend and all the girls think he's a perve.
Do you think it's about looking up skirts and not the being trodden on part? And does that matter? Hmmmm.....

pervert [pur′vərt] Etymology: L, pervertere

1 Usage notes: informal.
a person whose sexual pleasure is derived from stimuli almost universally regarded as unnatural, such as a fetishist or sadomasochist; a paraphiliac.
2 one whose sexual behavior deviates from a social or statistical norm but is not necessarily pathologic.
3 Darth Cicero

teflon05
02-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Do you think it's about looking up skirts and not the being trodden on part?

I would guess it's a bit of both. The old pleasure/pain masochist thing.

As long as it goes no further than what you mention, then it's probably mostly harmless. Now, if he requests that in addition to the walk around, he would like a kick in the sack & then for you to take a dump on his chest, you might want to run away :pinch:

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 09:10 PM

LadyLuck
02-25-2012, 09:14 PM
If you've got it flaunt it, men are so easily pleased.

teflon05
02-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Sorry wrong thread, there's no one with any class here.

Damn man, why don't you just fucking drop it? I would think everyone here is sick of hearing about your personal shit (I know I am, & I'm not even here that much) & no one gives a blue fuck about it anyway. Be a man & move the fuck on.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 09:52 PM

teflon05
02-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Jesus Christ man, just walk the fuck away. I keep seeing you post the same stuff over & over, trying to convince everyone that she's the one in the wrong. And in doing so you are making yourself look like the biggest ass on the board.

I personally have nothing against you, but even I, who does not frequent this board that much, am getting tired of seeing so many threads devolve into this same old bullshit.

Go find a new woman. Or man. Or animal. Whatever...Just give it a rest & get on with your life.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:04 PM

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 10:09 PM
Jesus Christ man, just walk the fuck away. I keep seeing you post the same stuff over & over, trying to convince everyone that she's the one in the wrong. And in doing so you are making yourself look like the biggest ass on the board.

I personally have nothing against you, but even I, who does not frequent this board that much, am getting tired of seeing so many threads devolve into this same old bullshit.

Go find a new woman. Or man. Or animal. Whatever...Just give it a rest & get on with your life.

He can't, there's no reasoning with him... he's been wronged, and is totally incapable of 'moving on'...

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/443796-Bring-cayke-or-fuck-the-fuck-off?p=3644903&viewfull=1#post3644903

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/443796-Bring-cayke-or-fuck-the-fuck-off?p=3644911&viewfull=1#post3644911

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/443796-Bring-cayke-or-fuck-the-fuck-off?p=3644914&viewfull=1#post3644914

It's boring as hell... but the Lounge being the Lounge 'allows' this sort of shit...

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:17 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:22 PM

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 10:24 PM
We've had this discussion... you're the one who's decided to 'make a stand', and respond to and reply to every single issue and accusation (true or not I have no idea), where any normal person would have thouhgt "fuck this" and left.

Now, I'm not saying you're right, or wrong to stay and make this stand of yours... the points I'm highlighting are:

1) Is it really worth it, for your own well being, to go through this same bullshit day after day, where it obviously cuts deep and continually raises a very high level of angst, and subsequently stress? That's not healthy, at all... you're being used as a puppet for other peoples amusement...

2) It's boring as fuck for some other people who neither care for, nor have any first hand accurate knowledge of any of this to read...

You carry on if you want though, I've already made my opinion's clear, but as a logical and I like to think rational person, I fail to see what good any of this is doing for you personally?

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:27 PM
It's been said before, Dave. No one gives a fuck about anything you say that isn't connected to Squeams. You are walking around with a load of shit in your pants, and expecting us to not mention you smell of shit.

Nobody wants to be chummy with you. You are a creep and a stalker. It's like knowing someone is a real-life pedo. There is no chance we are going to just chat with you. We all know why you came, and as a result, you won't ever be welcome here.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:27 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:28 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:29 PM
I'll leave Burnsy to tell you what he thinks of you and your obsession with this subject.

Burnsy doesn't seem to have a problem with me. In fact, we've always gotten along quite well.

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:31 PM
I can't stay here and be safe with manker as a moderator, so I have no option but to go find another board.

For whatever reason you choose, GO THE FUCK AWAY.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:32 PM

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 10:33 PM
@Burnsy

I do understand that it's boring the arse off of most members, just as it has me. I'm sorry for that. I have tried to leave it behind.

Anyway, as I said earlier it's all by the by now, I can't stay here and be safe with manker as a moderator, so I have no option but to go find another board.

Why do you look at it as an issue of safety for yourself? Instead of seeing it as a way of improving your own quality of life by not having to go over all this same BS all the time?

It's not a competition, in fact by leaving it all behind, you might actually get over it and focus on something worthwhile that might make you happy instead of this which clearly doesn't...

You clearly have some sort of issue(s), and this isn't helping it/them

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 10:35 PM
I leave in the safe knowledge that one day you will have to sit and watch your child die, you deserve it.

You are in fact a complete cunt... That takes someone who is clearly sick in the head to have thought and expressed that view...

Good riddance to you

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Follow-up questions: Does he stock different sizes of said flats? Will he sell you those shoes subsidized in return for favours?

I've already apologized. People said that the guy in the casket was just meditating, waiting for his Japanese foot massage. :(

I didn't know you were available for parties. If my suspicions are correct, my father is dying of colon cancer. If I pay full price, can you throw in pissing?

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:37 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:40 PM
I leave in the safe knowledge that one day you will have to sit and watch your child die, you deserve it.

Not true, Dave. My wife and I would have to live past 90 to see that happen. People with Down's are now living between 50 and 60 years. Also, he has, and will continue to have the best of care, and love. Both of the twins will have a full, happy life and TWO parents who are there for them. Sadly, your kids cannot say the same.

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 10:41 PM
I believe that having had that complete cunt treat me to aggressive and nasty posts for months I should be perfectly entitled to express pretty much the same cuntishness towards him as he has towards me.

I am merely the same kind of cunt as him.

Nah, you're in a class of your own there...

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:44 PM
I believe that having had that complete cunt treat me to aggressive and nasty posts for months I should be perfectly entitled to express pretty much the same cuntishness towards him as he has towards me.

Dave tries hard to fit in around here, but actually lacks any originality which would make him have any class, or distinction- other than being as failure at everything he has tried to do around here. That is what makes him a speshal littlal snowflake. however, that still is not anywhere close enough.

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 10:47 PM

Not true, Dave. My wife and I would have to live past 90 to see that happen. People with Down's are now living between 50 and 60 years. Also, he has, and will continue to have the best of care, and love. Both of the twins will have a full, happy life and TWO parents who are there for them. Sadly, your kids cannot say the same.

Very dignified response MBM... :)

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:49 PM

Quarterquack
02-25-2012, 10:50 PM

Have you ever considered following through with the first two words of this sentence?
Also, I live in the safe knowledge that one day you're going to dribble your food around a random elderly home plate with no kids, wife, or younger blonde (nurse) to care for you.

I didn't know you were available for parties. If my suspicions are correct, my father is dying of colon cancer. If I pay full price, can you throw in pissing?

I do, but people consider me bad luck. Given your father is dying of a disease we are so close to eliminating the risks of (colon cancer), I think even booking me for his funeral will somehow kill him during a water gun fight at the local nursery.
You realize that your suspicions might be completely wrong, correct? A study released just two days ago highlights that 16 out of 100,000 people die from colon cancer (as the sole cause).

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:53 PM

Quarterquack
02-25-2012, 10:56 PM
That's exactly the plan.

Having tried women and found out they're all parasites I look forward to it.

Happily married couples live longer. If you want your plan to be a gigantic success, for a longer amount of time, you want a woman there with you.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 10:57 PM

Burnsy
02-25-2012, 10:58 PM

I hate to have to prove you wrong, but if you go and look at his posts you'll see multiple nasty aggressive posts where he has attacked me and my kids, and my parenting.

Of course you didn't feel it necessary to call him a complete cunt when he treated me such.

Having known MBM and having chatted to him on and off since he joined the board, I know he's a decent guy who does stand his ground when he feels he needs to, or argue his case if you will... Having seen the things you have posted, which have in the past and are now again boring me, then I'm under no illusion that even if they may not have been right, they would not have been unprovoked responses to you...

Anyway, hopefully you'll either leave the board and be true to your word (although I'm not hopeful), or be banned if there's an semblance of decency to the Lounge...

I can't be arsed chatting about this anymore, it does no good, and also Match of the Day is on... far more interesting.

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Have you ever considered following through with the first two words of this sentence?
Also, I live in the safe knowledge that one day you're going to dribble your food around a random elderly home plate with no kids, wife, or younger blonde (nurse) to care for you.

:happy:

I do, but people consider me bad luck. Given your father is dying of a disease we are so close to eliminating the risks of (colon cancer), I think even booking me for his funeral will somehow kill him during a water gun fight at the local nursery.
You realize that your suspicions might be completely wrong, correct? A study released just two days ago highlights that 16 out of 100,000 people die from colon cancer (as the sole cause).

We had a short-lived interaction recently after a 12-year silence. He told me A LOT of lies, so it is difficult to discern fact from crap, but he had lost SIGNIFICANT weight, and unless he has decided to become anorexic, something SEVERE was causing it. I guessed cancer, but unless he grabs a sandwich soon, he'll be ready for your dancin' shoes and party dress.

Quarterquack
02-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Living longer would require me to remain on a planet filled with people such as the ones I have been unfortunate enough to encounter in my life. So all in all, I'd rather take the early exit.

You know this exact same logic should be applied to your membership here, correct? Or do you enjoy applying different objective logic, depending on the outcome you want?

Moreover, you're an idiot if you take any word you just said seriously. The logical stance would be a self-preservation stance, to defend or protect yourself from the "people" you met. Not a depressive end-of-life stance. That just announces defeat.

Artemis
02-25-2012, 11:00 PM
You are in fact a complete cunt... That takes someone who is clearly sick in the head to have thought and expressed that view...

Good riddance to you

But the point is stalker boi you don't just post shit you turn up to lounge on balustrades 'while your in town', you post pictures of your ex bit on the side without their permission, and you return presents and leave them on the front door.

None of that is even slightly remotely defendable you really are so deeply self involved that you cannot see what you are doing to someone else. Your pain should be shared by everyone because it isn't fair what happened to you. You sad little man it is deeply pathetic. You are shallow and self involved you are. You scare me for the lack of control that you have over your emotions, and your need to act out those emotions.

Noone here has done anything even remotely as disturbing as what you are acting out at the moment, the more you feel wronged, the more you are spinning out of control, yet you cannot see it is your actions that are causing people to react. I've stayed out of this largely because I think you are capable of worse, and personally would hate to feel in any way a part of your sick little delusion.

Your inability to move on is deeply unhealthy, the need to lash out all the time is part of that. The fact that you keep coming to this board to vent your feelings further is part of that unhealthy state and it is continuing to spiral. The need to turn up outside her flat and lounge on the balustrade is utterly indefensible, you broke up, it's over, leave her the fuck alone and stop posting pictures of her on internet bulletin boards while your at it. A normal person mourns the loss of a relationship and this was just a fling after all, you are married with children, then moves on, but no, you feel anger, while at the same till still 'caring' for her. You have a deeply disturbing way of showing that care btw.

Everything you are doing is classed as stalking, it is a disturbed mental state, and something that is now recognised as a legal problem with legal ramifications. It is illegal to stalk another person and justify it all you like, that is exactly what you are doing.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:09 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:17 PM
You are the very definition of "little man", Dave.

Artemis
02-25-2012, 11:20 PM
But the point is stalker boi you don't just post shit you turn up to lounge on balustrades 'while your in town', you post pictures of your ex bit on the side without their permission, and you return presents and leave them on the front door.

None of that is even slightly remotely defendable you really are so deeply self involved that you cannot see what you are doing to someone else. Your pain should be shared by everyone because it isn't fair what happened to you. You sad little man it is deeply pathetic. You anger me for how shallow and self involved you are. You anger me for the lack of control that you have over your emotions, and your need to act out those emotions.

Noone here has done anything even remotely as disturbing as what you are acting out at the moment, the more you feel wronged, the more you are spinning out of control, yet you cannot see it is your actions that are causing people to react. I've stayed out of this largely because I think you are capable of worse, and personally would hate to feel in any way a part of your sick little delusion.

Your inability to move on is deeply unhealthy, the need to lash out all the time is part of that. The fact that you keep coming to this board to vent your feelings further is part of that unhealthy state and it is continuing to spiral. The need to turn up outside her flat and lounge on the balustrade is utterly indefensible, you broke up, it's over, leave her the fuck alone and stop posting pictures of her on internet bulletin boards while your at it. A normal person mourns the loss of a relationship and this was just a fling after all, you are married with children, then moves on, but no, you feel anger, while at the same till still 'caring' for her. You have a deeply disturbing way of showing that care btw.

Everything you are doing is classed as stalking, it is a disturbed mental state, and something that is now recognised as a legal problem with legal ramifications. It is illegal to stalk another person and justify it all you like, that is exactly what you are doing.

That's all complete bollocks. You can post up your pet theories all you like. The facts are I am not the one who decided to take digs at her. I repeatedly asked her to leave me alone. I wasn't the one who revealed it was her to this board. I even went to the extreme lengths of pissing away hours of my life to attempt to tell her in person to leave me alone rather than reveal it was her publicly on this board.

The reality is I came here with a dislike of women, and you all took a dislike to me for that.

You have behaved disgracefully towards me, vilifying me for month after month, accusing me of criminal behaviour.

You have reduced every single fucking thread on this board to being about this same old shit. You all did that, not me.

And to top it all off, I have now had you repeatedly diagnose me as being a danger to others based soley upon a few posts (mainly brought about in repsonse to aggressive and nasty posts aimed at me by one or other of you). Like you have any fucking clue who I am from such posts.

Come on doctor Artemis, tell me who I am again, when you don't know fuck all about me.

You are completely correct I don't know who you are, I know what are your actions are though, very mentally unhealthy and quite disturbing. It is not posts I am mentioning in my posts it is your actions, and your actions are those of a stalker.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:21 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:23 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:29 PM
There are many definitions for you MBM, but I think your posts reveal that to whomeever reads them and the nasty content they contain, so feel no need to state them.

Can't think of anything cleaver, eh, Widdle Man?

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:30 PM

teflon05
02-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Hmmm. I'm not about to go & look through every single thread this has happened in, but I believe you are the one who posted in her thread, at least this time. http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445343-Fetish-Guy/page2?p=3654597&viewfull=1#post3654597

Like I said, I'm not about to waste my time searching each thread, but I have a feeling this isn't the first time. Am I wrong?

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:35 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Yes you are wrong, that IS the first time I have taken a dig at her first, on her thread. Sorry.

I can understand you not wanting to be bothered.

Gee, Dave. Someone caught you in a lie, so you have to retract "just that one". Nobody wants to repost all your creepiness, stalking, and lies, Dave. It just takes too much time...

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:42 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:50 PM
You've made the claim yet again, and yet again, I challenge you to show us all ONE single post (excluding that one which I have admitted is the first) which supports your nasty shitty claim.

Or you can refuse and be seen for the nasty shitty man that you really are.

Which claim am I supposed to refute, Dave? Stalking? Showing up at Squeams real-life house ought to cover that. Your multi-day, multi-thread rants about hating women, one who "just happens" to frequent the bored should help my case, too.

What else am I supposed to prove regarding you, Dave? Most of these issues about you have been shown and discussed at length. Haven't you had enough attention, little Man?

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:54 PM

megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Pick a specific thread MBM, we'll work through that.

I've explained my turning ujp at her house multiple times now, even manker has posted that he believes me. She has stated she knows I pose no danger to her.

So lets take a thread and see who it is who is stalking whom with nasty aggressive posts. You'll need to pick one on which both she and I have posted if you're to stand any hope of showing I'm stalking her though.

Apparently, Squeams hasn't turned you into enough of a cunt if you are now hoping to show that I am a better one than you. You trying to take the high-road here just doesn't work, Dave.

Repeat again why you came here, Dave. :rolleyes:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:02 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:11 AM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

If anyone else cares about your "challenge", I'll go through your shitty posts.:frusty: Until then, fuck off and go play with your children.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:17 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:23 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445346-Hoi-Artemis?p=3654709#post3654709

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:25 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Keep trying to dodge it MBM, it aint going away.

I know. Troll. Troll. Troll. You've successfully gotten a couple of hours of much needed attention from me, Dave. Congrats on that.

I will make my case for you to be banned. Soon.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:29 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Don't stalk me when it goes badly for you now, OK?

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:32 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:43 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:47 AM
I shall avail myself of the opportunity to apologise for my earlier nasty comment towards you, it was meaningless lashing out against someone who I feel I have received nothing but nasty aggressive posts, and false accusations from for months, and I don't really mean it. Sorry.

Regardless, that is what you said you came here for.

Now keep it to one fucking thread, I'm tired of chasing you through 3 threads all saying the same thing.

Why do you want to stick around, Dave? No one likes you, we are ALL meanies, we "misinterpret" your good will towards Squeams, etc. Why stay?

EDIT- You bother to play with your kids yet?

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:56 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Lets have some different threads MBM, please?

Like EVERYTHING else you've ever posted, it is someone else who is at fault. I've read 1500+ of your posts; I've got enough of a picture of you that you won't get my welcome.

You crying that you've been persecuted/perceived unfairly is the biggest load of crap yet.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 01:25 AM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 01:41 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 02:01 AM
Like EVERYTHING else you've ever posted, it is someone else who is at fault. I've read 1500+ of your posts; I've got enough of a picture of you that you won't get my welcome.

You crying that you've been persecuted/perceived unfairly is the biggest load of crap yet.

So after reading 1500+ posts you still can't prove your accusations against me... that's because they're not true you know. They were a figment of the imagination of chavis, which I took particular dislike too, because this accusation isn't about some internet person... it's about someone I knew in real life. Someone who never had any reason to fear me in real life, and one who I'll be damned if I'm willing to sit back and let others plant any idea/feeling of fear of me now. She has never had a reason to fear me, I want to keep it that way. It is very important to me. That's why I've spent so long reacting to every single accusation.

Now if we could just leave it all behind life would be more fun for us all.

Translated: Reject fears being banned after 1659 posts, and wants to dodge his entire past. I don't think so. You have a reputation because of your posts. Period. I'm not responsible to make a case for, or against you- regardless of your slippery little challenge.

You have no reason to be here except it is the one place you can follow Squeams daily. We all know that. That is called "stalking", and with your history with her, you have no reason to frequent ANYWHERE she does. We aren't going to just overlook that, and let bygones be bygones. :ermm:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 02:17 AM

Cabalo
02-26-2012, 02:30 AM
FST still has a set of rules, though relaxed as they are, still have to be considered. They can be found on this link (http://filesharingtalk.com/boardrules/), and I suggest paying special attention to #1 and #9.

This particularly applies to this post (http://filesharingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3654640#post3654640). Under normal circumstances, the member would be put under permanent moderation or worse, and as I believe people can learn from their mistakes, I'm willing to let it slip by this one time only.

If I ever, ever, see anything like that being posted again on this board, no matter which section it is, there will be severe consequences.
There will be no further warnings regarding this.

Either this stops now, and it should have stopped quite some time ago, or I'm afraid fat infractions are on the way.

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Cabalo, you're a total badass. Not a single reject-directed post has been that scary.

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 03:35 AM
srs bzns:smilie4:

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 04:08 AM
Translated: Reject fears being banned after 1659 posts, and wants to dodge his entire past. I don't think so. You have a reputation because of your posts. Period. I'm not responsible to make a case for, or against you- regardless of your slippery little challenge.

You have no reason to be here except it is the one place you can follow Squeams daily. We all know that. That is called "stalking", and with your history with her, you have no reason to frequent ANYWHERE she does. We aren't going to just overlook that, and let bygones be bygones. :ermm:

I already reported all this to the mods and stopped posting whilst they looked into it, so your shitty accusations amount to nothing.

Like I said, you can't prove any of your claims, because they're not true.

I wonder whether FST bans people for bullying its members, cause as far as I can that's exactly what the last part of your post declares your continued intention towards me to be.

You're a nasty little bully.

:lol:

So you say you didn't come here to stalk Squeams...
But you did come here to face chalice and the lounge due to its cunts...
Then you claim I am a bully (no one else has suggested this)...
Yet you have not been bullied by me.
Multiple members have all held the same opinion of you,
Yet you feel ALL of those members are misreading your posts.
No one likes your presence here,
However, you "just like to read posts".
(Even though you are aware that you can read them without logging in).
You are full of shit, Dave. :yup:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 04:20 AM

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 10:40 AM

I don't wear heels clubbing, you can't mosh in heels!

If the guy actually gets off, then no. That's way too weird.

If it's for laughs, and you are comfortable with it, go ahead. It's probably better if other girls are doing it too- your stalker slot is already full, two of them fighting for vantage points outside your house would just make life too complicated.

You may want to limit the number of times you do it. There should be no sense of entitlement/attachment involved. Maybe say you will do it once for his birthday, and/or maybe Christmas, or something else. That'll keep it as meant to be- fun. If it is a fetish of his, anticipation will most likely enhance his enjoyment. :)

That is the best advice evar :happy:
Yeah I've seen pics of the dude on the internet being trodden on by girls, I think he must be quite well known. I like the special occasion thing, I don't wanna feel like I'm a regular feature in 'the bank'. Thanks!

Artemis
02-26-2012, 11:39 AM
As fetishes go it is a pretty mild one anyway, so if it amuses you and gratifies him then no harm/no foul. Life after all is an adventure, a learning experience to be embraced, and sexual learning like all learning is better when the learning is practical.
This is another string to add to your bow, and a little something to give you a secret smile.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:22 PM

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 01:27 PM
As fetishes go it is a pretty mild one anyway, so if it amuses you and gratifies him then no harm/no foul. Life after all is an adventure, a learning experience to be embraced, and sexual learning like all learning is better when the learning is practical.
This is another string to add to your bow, and a little something to give you a secret smile.

That's how I look at it I think. I just wasn't sure if I was right to. Thanks! x

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 02:41 PM
I should like to express my deepest thanks to you for your advice that should I ever wish to stalk Squeamous (or indeed anyone else) by reading her publicly available posts, I should do so without logging into whatever board my stalking is to be performed on. I shall take note of that advice and remember it should I ever find myself wishing to stalk someone.

TBH I'm a bit taken aback that reading the publicly available posts which someone chooses to make on a message board classifies as stalking, and am now concerned that I'm going to be classsified as stalking everyone here, after all I have read so many posts made by manker and chavis, but very few of hers, so must be far more guilty of stalking them.

However, you took it further by:

1. Showing up at her house.
2. Posting numerous times about how "that woman" had ruined you, your life, blah, blah, cry,- who JUST HAPPENS to be the only regular, female poster in the section.
3. You do not have any real-life history with chalice, manker, me, etc.

Once again, you are full of slippery shit, Dave.

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 02:41 PM
So if I ask you to send me pictures of an upskirt online, it would classify as the same? What if once you give him the "only on occasions" schpiel he asks for a memoir? Or is the line drawn when there's a record of the action?

There is no such thing is harmless gratification. Gratification is gratification. If he gets sexual pleasure from an act you better redefine the borders you have with strangers. Or at least he has to eventually satisfy an urge of yours, like handing out research funding flyers.

That's about as serious a reply as you might get out of me.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:09 PM

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 03:51 PM
So if I ask you to send me pictures of an upskirt online, it would classify as the same? What if once you give him the "only on occasions" schpiel he asks for a memoir? Or is the line drawn when there's a record of the action?

There is no such thing is harmless gratification. Gratification is gratification. If he gets sexual pleasure from an act you better redefine the borders you have with strangers. Or at least he has to eventually satisfy an urge of yours, like handing out research funding flyers.

That's about as serious a reply as you might get out of me.

I guess an upskirt would classify as sexual to me. Also, he isn't aroused when I do it. Have no idea what he does when I'm out of eyeshot, but if I worried about what random men might be thinking about in relation to me when I'm not around my melon would be thoroughly twisted 90% of my time.

manker
02-26-2012, 03:57 PM
he isn't aroused when I do ithmmz
Maybe the flyer guy is doing it to gain notoriety and you're a tool in his quest to appear 'different'.

Also, I don't think there is any harm in what you're doing. I think it's kinda quirky and the only possible detriment would be if other folk didn't share that opinion and thought less of you for letting a weirdo look up your skirt on a regular basis.
But if you don't mind that, keep stepping on those bawls :happy:

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 04:02 PM
he isn't aroused when I do it

Maybe you should do it more vigorously, or with more passion. Or wear a teddy, or something else. Your sexuality is at stake here; you are being called a lame trampler, and you won't even admit it to yourself. :noes:

Squeamous
02-26-2012, 04:07 PM
hmmz
Maybe the flyer guy is doing it to gain notoriety and you're a tool in his quest to appear 'different'.

Also, I don't think there is any harm in what you're doing. I think it's kinda quirky and the only possible detriment would be if other folk didn't share that opinion and thought less of you for letting a weirdo look up your skirt on a regular basis.
But if you don't mind that, keep stepping on those bawls :happy:

Yeah I'm not really bothered about what people think of me anyways. I usually avoid his balls though....I mean I did that once and he seemed to like it a little too much. In turn, he doesn't like it when I do it to his face. We've settled on a happy medium of just his stomach and chest. Healthy relationships are all about compromise you know :eyebrows:

he isn't aroused when I do it

Maybe you should do it more vigorously, or with more passion. Or wear a teddy, or something else. Your sexuality is at stake here; you are being called a lame trampler, and you won't even admit it to yourself. :noes:

I am immune to reverse psychology. If you want me to continue trampling your balls you're going to have to pay me the industry union-approved standard wage :snooty:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 03:42 AM
I think it remains his fetish because none of the girls have taken the opportunity to sit on his face, forcing him to get her off. Once that happens, he'll upgrade to a big boy fetish called queening.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 11:37 AM
I think it remains his fetish because none of the girls have taken the opportunity to sit on his face, forcing him to get her off. Once that happens, he'll upgrade to a big boy fetish called queening.

I had never heard of that fetish before. Interesting! Maybe I should suggest a fetish exchange program....

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:27 PM

I had never heard of that fetish before. Interesting! Maybe I should suggest a fetish exchange program....

It's an equal opportunity fetish, unlike his, for which Nancy Sinatra is the only female I can assume to share it.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 02:43 PM
I don't think he'd want to enter into a reciprocal arrangement with that dusty old parchment :pinch: