megabyteme
02-25-2012, 11:52 PM
I NEED more attention.

Shortened.

NotLettingItGo
02-25-2012, 11:57 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:01 AM
It's nap time here, Dave. Be gone when i come back, ok. Bye...

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:04 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:06 AM
That's the problem MBM, I don't do running away from bullies, I won't even cower from them.

Go have your nap, and try to hide from the challenge, it'll be waiting for you when you return.

Sorry I hurt your wickle feelers, Dave. :lol:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:09 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Stop deluding yourself MBM, you haven't hurt me, you can't hurt me.

Prove your accusations, or be seen for the nasty little bully that you are.

You cry on about me being a "nasty bully" and then claim I haven't hurt you. Is English really your first language, Dave? :blink:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:16 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Gud fukwing gawd, Dave. Enough of you. Enough. Enough. Enough. Enough.

Like I said, if ANYONE ELSE GIVES A FUCK, I'll re-read your dribble. Until then, just go play with your kids.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:24 AM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can try and twist as much as you like, you can't escape it though MBM.

You've repeatedly accused me of stalking someone using the facilities of FST, behaviour that should (rightfully) have me banned, now prove your accusations, or be seen as a little bully who is trying to get rid of someone you don't like with false accusations.

Now, that's different. I'll make a case for getting you (rightfully) banned. See you soon, Dave...

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:28 AM

Artemis
02-26-2012, 07:23 AM
... am I to assume you're not going to be answering my question about the behaviour of your friends?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445343-Fetish-Guy/page5?p=3654672&viewfull=1#post3654672 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445343-Fetish-Guy/page5)

I wouldn't want to you to miss out on an opportunity to explain why they're not mental and a danger to others, for behaving as they have, whilst I am.

Well I actually have a life and spent Sunday out with my family, so I am being remiss with my reply. Now if you go back to my post I was talking about actions, the posting is secondary (although I do strongly believe your repetitive posting isn't helping anyone least of all yourself). It is your actions which are concerning, the fact that you continue to need to do things then regret them. Posting a picture of your ex-girlfriend is the latest example, it shows poor impulse control and that is a warning flag, the fact that this happened after you turned up to casually loll on the balustrade outside her home IS concerning.

As for the other members here, you turned up with a confrontational attitude trolling that you hate all women and it all went downhill from there. Last time I looked this board wasn't mysoginists anonymous so you were always going to cop flak for the attitude you contended. But it just kept getting worse. With the way you acted from the start it was always going to be feeding time at the zoo with you as the main course, the fact that you are mortified at the reaction you got betrays your naivety.

Separate from me and whatever concerns I have that you are not mentally that stable right now, you have managed to gain the ire of most of the members of the board that post frequently. I don't think that will ever go away, they really, really dislike you now, and calling time out and saying lets move on from here probably isn't going to solve the problem.
You can continue to brazen it out and feel persecuted for your troubles or you can pack up your bat and ball and go home, neither at this point is going to work out well for you since you have so much invested in this rage you feel.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:55 AM

Artemis
02-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Ummm nothing in that addresses my questions about the behaviour of the other members of this board, it's all yet more suppposition about me. About my 'rage'. Which I hate to have to break it to you doesn't exist. For example take my first direct dig at her yesterday, that's right, this 'rage' filled man hasn't taken a direct dig at her first until yesterday. After months and months of her doing it to me. That's some rage I'm filled with.

It's interesting that you acknowledge exactly what I said about how you all decided I couldn't be allowed to be here because you disliked my dislike of women.

How about we take it easy and address simple points like which particular 'actions' it is which lead you to disgnose me as unstable. You've repeatedly claimed I am, yet I have explained each and every action with a logical explaination. I'm happy to go over my particular reasoning for any specific action again with you. Then we can come back to how healthy the behaviour of the other members of this board is.

OK I'm sorry for your reading disability as well, if you read back I very clearly stated the actions that I am talking about:
1: returning the presents you were given
2: Lounging on the balustrade outside her home
3: Posting a picture of her on this forum without her permission.

Now while the first one is just a petty act, the last two form a very definite pattern. The pattern of a stalker, you are invading her privacy without her permission, I don't know how much more clearly anyone can explain it to you. You cannot justify this to me try as you might because it is wrong.

I am also not going to discuss the actions of other members of the board with you, you dug the pit with your trolling you get to live in it. I was simply pointing out that an earlier post of yours asking that things be left as they are probably isn't going to happen given your history. This is happening because you have provoked people, the mysoginistic rantings started it, you were never going to be welcomed with open arms with an attitude like that, you need to find a board of like minded haters to find that acceptance, but it has deteriorated from there.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:47 AM

Artemis
02-26-2012, 11:30 AM
So your references to 'actions' are all to actions which I have already given perfectly logical and reasonable explanations for.

And you claim to be able to declare me unhinged when you ignore the explanations for my behaviour, AND ingore the dusgraceful behaviour which has been exhibited towards me... Please don't make me laugh.

All I can do is refer you to my previous post, if you cannot grasp what I was saying in that post, if you think your actions are reasonable and justifiable, then you are denying a very real problem.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:34 AM
All I can do is refer you to my previous post, if you cannot grasp what I was saying in that post, if you think your actions are reasonable and justifiable, then you are denying a very real problem.

Or you could borrow my signature and stop feeding the troll? :)

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:14 PM

Artemis
02-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Your actions are unreasonable

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 12:54 PM

Artemis
02-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Your actions are unreasonable.

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 02:37 PM
At least you punctuated that time, Arty.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 03:06 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Says the man who keeps chanting the same old spam on the board, but who is unable to come up with any alternatives to attempt to resolve someone continuing treating him like shit. :yawn:

Yes, you should have been banned months ago when you showed up at another member's house due to posts here.

I suggest you be banned for that, AND (since you believe you've been "wronged" by being allowed to stay) you receive an apology from the admins who "should have prevented you from receiving that abuse" by banning you beforehand.

Win/win.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Hoi Artemis,how's it hanging?
I hear that Beyonce's new baby has like 8 nannies and people have to put on surgical gloves before they are allowed to touch her.

I thought anything no matter how silly or inane would be a pleasant break from the other posts here.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 08:21 PM
I hear that Beyonce's new baby has like 8 nannies and people have to put on surgical gloves before they are allowed to touch her.

The baby or Beyonce? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Hoi MBM how's it hanging?

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 08:50 PM

Not bad. Yesterday was the planned 2 year birthday party for the kids, but we forgot to send an invitation to the winter weather gods, and were punished with 5+ inches of snow. Now we get to reschedule for next week. Ah, sweet postponement...

Two years in, and we are finally getting to the point where we are down to "only" 3 rooms that on the to-be-organized list.

I'm continuing the education path to nowhere- this time in Rhetoric and Technical communications. :frusty:

How are you doing?

manker
02-26-2012, 09:18 PM
I hear it's not the first time mbm's been punished with five or more inches.

Something Else
02-26-2012, 09:21 PM
:drumthingy:

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 09:23 PM

Not bad. Yesterday was the planned 2 year birthday party for the kids, but we forgot to send an invitation to the winter weather gods, and were punished with 5+ inches of snow. Now we get to reschedule for next week. Ah, sweet postponement...

Two years in, and we are finally getting to the point where we are down to "only" 3 rooms that on the to-be-organized list.

I'm continuing the education path to nowhere- this time in Rhetoric and Technical communications. :frusty:

As impossible as it may be to believe it's often better to have too much to do than too little.

How are you doing?

Doing what?:unsure:

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 09:57 PM
How are you doing?

I assume going survivalist in the cold, bleak winter wonderlands of Eastern Canada. I would ask if you had successfully hunted any animals, but remember you being a vegetarian, so I guess I'll change that to one of raiding your neighbor's root cellar. Or do you just live off nibbling of bark and evergreens this time of year?

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 10:02 PM

I assume going survivalist in the cold, bleak winter wonderlands of Eastern Canada. I would ask if you had successfully hunted any animals, but remember you being a vegetarian, so I guess I'll change that to one of raiding your neighbor's root cellar. Or do you just live off nibbling of bark and evergreens this time of year?

We haven't gotten a 5 inch( whatever heathen measure that is ) snowfall all Winter.True story.

This (http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3475875) person was actually until a very few years my neighbour and as a matter of fact I have been in her root cellar.Also true story.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 10:09 PM
This (http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3475875) person was actually until a very few years my neighbour and as a matter of fact I have been in her root cellar.Also true story.

Euphemisms FTW!

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 10:11 PM
I just don't have a dirty enough mind to see the potential minefields I guess.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 10:15 PM
I just don't have a dirty enough mind to see the potential minefields I guess.

Funwrecker.

I skimmed through the article, and she sounds like an absolutely wonderful woman.

Artemis
02-27-2012, 12:34 AM

I thought anything no matter how silly or inane would be a pleasant break from the other posts here.

It's hanging down and to the left, thanks for asking. :blink:

You're correct about your continued inanity bringing a welcome break, I was looking for a way to extricate myself from the trainwreck, and inanity seems to have worked well. You have my thanks and may you continue to be vapid to the benefit of all.

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 01:54 AM

How are you doing?

Two years already? I remember your post announcing their birth. My, my, how little has changed in my life since.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 02:14 AM
Two years already? I remember your post announcing their birth. My, my, how little has changed in my life since.

You have a life? Somebody's got to do something about that.

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 02:35 AM

You want to tussle, mother fucker?

I'll give you my address.

Come here, and I'll make sure your son grows up empathizing with Dexter's son.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 02:42 AM

You want to tussle, mother fucker?

I'll give you my address.

Come here, and I'll make sure your son grows up empathizing with Dexter's son.

My momma taught me to never fight a guy in a dress- you never know what they are hiding. :noes:

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 02:44 AM
My momma taught me to never fight a guy in a dress- you never know what they are hiding. :noes:

You're really going to rely on an opinion that originated through the impending need of self-preservation? :shifty:

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 02:54 AM

You're really going to rely on an opinion that originated through the impending need of self-preservation? :shifty:

:lol::lol::glag:

Very well presented version of, "your momma was a man in a dress"- which is exactly the way I woulda shot it back.

I find myself in a graduate English program that is filled with soon-to-be English teachers, and MANY of them have amazing writing styles. I've held my own in the class, but am truly impressed with their talents. Rewrite. Rewrite. Rewrite... :(

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 04:17 AM
During my first year in University, I decided to take literary writing for my English requirement. My writing has always been a tad above average, after I slaved for years on end to improve after I realized I was an 8th grader writing at the level of a 5th grader.
Literary writing was my way of avoiding everybody I knew, because it was the one course you're not meant to take as a first year. Most people opted for Report Writing, but given my disdain for close interpersonal relations, and my knowledge I could do just as well in a more demanding class, I took it.

Either way, I ended up regretting taking that course very much. Not because it was difficult. Not because it was pretentious. Simply because it was better than I had ever hoped. I got to experience, first hand, the amazing writing styles you speak of. One student in the class refused to work on any assignment unless modifications were made to their requirements. He wanted to be a Storyboard writer so much, the professor provided the leeway in the marking scheme for him to practice practice practice.

The teaching assistant in particular had written her Master's dissertation on the Watchmen Universe, and how it could all be summarized in context of a Newsstand - an article of literary delivery going out of style at the time of the introduction of the graphic novels themselves. I read her paper, and decided at the time, that if I ever get stuck finding a sole mate, I'd just turn to my closest University offering graduate degrees in English.

I envy every second you spend in your environment. Truly.

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 04:28 AM
For those who want me to spoil the ending: I scored an A- by writing about a trip to the Circus before the show hours. :shifty:

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 04:46 AM
This is my first class in the program and I have to admit feeling just a bit "advantaged" going in- thinking I would be the only one in the class with a Master's under my belt. Nope. Not only that, but most of them have a specific background (English majors of various types) in writing while I have spent my years in business, and some philosophy (which has helped thus far), with my MA being in Communications.

I think there is some reward being the underdog, of sorts, and there is A LOT to learn from those other students, but I've certainly got an abundance of work ahead of me. While I've never had trouble being verbose (shut up, chalice), the emphasis on this first class History of Rhetoric has been short pieces that say volumes. Interestingly enough, the prof. has been handing out his published works- not out of vanity, but simply because he has been published on each of these topics. Again, another BIG surprise since both schools I have attended (after the two-year stuff) have been private, cozy little schools- now I'm in a state school. :O

My next class will be Instructions and Procedures which, honestly, sounds about as interesting as watching paint dry. However, the professor is the head of the department which is nearly always a good thing from my experiences. I also have a feeling that the cream-of-the-crop tend to pick graduate students over incoming freshman. :D Every indication tells me this is going to be a great program.

I still have not ruled out someday being Dr. Megabyteme. :P

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 05:03 AM
However, the professor is the head of the department which is nearly always a good thing from my experiences.

Depends. I once attended a seminar by my old University's head of the biochemical department. He got as far as the second sentence of the first slide which read "The Clinical world puts emphasis on the path to drug approval, rather than the underlying biochemical breakthrough," before he took two and a half hours of my time on a tangent. It was heartfelt, it felt like the silent plea of 50 years of experience screaming to burst out of him and change the world, and yet it left me with 100+ slides to read up on, because I didn't want to miss the actual presentation.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 05:31 AM
However, the professor is the head of the department which is nearly always a good thing from my experiences.

Depends. I once attended a seminar by my old University's head of the biochemical department. He got as far as the second sentence of the first slide which read "The Clinical world puts emphasis on the path to drug approval, rather than the underlying biochemical breakthrough," before he took two and a half hours of my time on a tangent. It was heartfelt, it felt like the silent plea of 50 years of experience screaming to burst out of him and change the world, and yet it left me with 100+ slides to read up on, because I didn't want to miss the actual presentation.

:lol: I do as much "research" on a professor before I take one of their classes. I learned long ago that anyone deemed a counselor is there to put butts in the unfilled seats so the class won't get canceled. I look for classes filling up fast/slow, Department heads, and vast experience behind them, and avoid first-time teachers either teaching or taking over a per-designed class (more work than necessary, also who wants to be a guinea pig for "what doesn't work well?") things like that. I rarely get a class that sucks anymore, but when I do, there is usually less cost jumping out after the first class and playing catch-up in a better one that meets my criteria.

Far too many people settle for what they get in their education, and it just leads to a bad experience. This was discusses in one of the classes in my last program, and when I laid out the "don't blame the teacher/counselor/or anyone else for you getting a bad experience- plan ahead tactic" described above, there were as lot of "Oh shit, why didn't I do that sooner..." looks going around the room. :D

Bottom line, I am very proactive before I take a class.

Alien5
02-27-2012, 07:46 AM
This is my first class in the program and I have to admit feeling just a bit "advantaged" going in- thinking I would be the only one in the class with a Master's under my belt. Nope. Not only that, but most of them have a specific background (English majors of various types) in writing while I have spent my years in business, and some philosophy (which has helped thus far), with my MA being in Communications.

I think there is some reward being the underdog, of sorts, and there is A LOT to learn from those other students, but I've certainly got an abundance of work ahead of me. While I've never had trouble being verbose (shut up, chalice), the emphasis on this first class History of Rhetoric has been short pieces that say volumes. Interestingly enough, the prof. has been handing out his published works- not out of vanity, but simply because he has been published on each of these topics. Again, another BIG surprise since both schools I have attended (after the two-year stuff) have been private, cozy little schools- now I'm in a state school. :O

My next class will be Instructions and Procedures which, honestly, sounds about as interesting as watching paint dry. However, the professor is the head of the department which is nearly always a good thing from my experiences. I also have a feeling that the cream-of-the-crop tend to pick graduate students over incoming freshman. :D Every indication tells me this is going to be a great program.

I still have not ruled out someday being Dr. Megabyteme. :P

Call me stupid but Why not go to England to study English?

It's like going to India to study Portuguese.

You might learn more better English here.

manker
02-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Hope my Shakespearean Julius Caesar reference isn't wasted on you.It was until I read this, and then being dimly aware of the quote, I realised that, gulp, you were being self-deprecating.

It really was quite clever how you tied that in there with the earlier 'disdain for close interpersonal relations'.
I liked it.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Hope my Shakespearean Julius Caesar reference isn't wasted on you.It was until I read this, and then being dimly aware of the quote, I realised that, gulp, you were being self-deprecating.

It really was quite clever how you tied that in there with the earlier 'disdain for close interpersonal relations'.
I liked it.

I missed it. It has been years since I took Eng. Lit. I took the "disdain..." part as a reference to Darth's previously mentioned aversion to video conferencing/pics, etc.

On a related side note, we did briefly discuss Cicero. I do find that to be a more appropriate name than either of the last two.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Call me stupid but Why not go to England to study English?

It's like going to India to study Portuguese.

You might learn more better English here.

/MBM resists nearly uncontrollable urge to call Allen stupid... :P

To answer the question, I prefer to be tested by individuals who don't really know if I am right, or not.

:drummer:

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Your sig is way too big. Where's the lounge moderator :ermm:

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Your sig is way too big. Where's the lounge moderator :ermm: That guise a boozer and a womanizer. Beyond that, he's lacking in qualities.