PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help

gamesover
02-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Do you have good connections? Do you have a large network of friends online? Are a lot of those friends active members at their trackers (i.e. not collectors)? Are you friendly with tracker staff? Are some of your friends uploaders or VIPs? If you can answer yes to any of these questions I would be interested in hearing from you. Reply to this thread and if I feel you are trustworthy I will pm you more details.

As is the case with most of the the posts and threads I make here I have learned by now I will always be getting shit from some people for whatever reasons. I've learned to live with it, and the new medication helps too, so have fun.

This thread was not made for me but for someone or something else so don't let how you feel about me effect your judgment of this thread.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 01:19 PM
What meds are you on?

gamesover
02-26-2012, 01:36 PM
What meds are you on?

Hadn't taken any medications in over 10 years yet I was self-medicating alot. Finally decided just this week to give Wellbutrin a try. Helps with the depression and OCD.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 01:42 PM
I like Cathinones, they are very Moorish though.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Do you have good connections? Do you have a large network of friends online? Are a lot of those friends active members at their trackers (i.e. not collectors)? Are you friendly with tracker staff? Are some of your friends uploaders or VIPs? If you can answer yes to any of these questions I would be interested in hearing from you. Reply to this thread and if I feel you are trustworthy I will pm you more details.

As is the case with most of the the posts and threads I make here I have learned by now I will always be getting shit from some people for whatever reasons. I've learned to live with it, and the new medication helps too, so have fun.

This thread was not made for me but for someone or something else so don't let how you feel about me effect your judgment of this thread.

Just fucking say what you are hinting at already and stop being such a fucking total dickwad.

Btw that wasn't "shit" that was an honest reaction to such blatant ,juvenile,stupidity.

As for" how I feel about you" , you seem to have made such a small previous impression I don't remember anything about you.:mellow:

Also I'm very trustworthy so so much for that lip service or lacking the balls to actually explain yourself here,PM me the details.

DeadPoet
02-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Is there really thing called ''friends'' on internet?

Are a lot of those friends active members at their trackers (i.e. not collectors)?

Honestly, most of those active members you see on lot of trackers are real collectors. I mean, they rent bunch of seedboxes, snatch more torrents than any human possibly could watch/play/whatever and they are like everywhere.

So I'd build userbase from torrent noobs since they are not fucked up, yet. But it's just me, do whatever you think is right and good luck. Little more info would come in handy, though.

gamesover
02-26-2012, 03:32 PM

Just fucking say what you are hinting at already and stop being such a fucking total dickwad.

Btw that wasn't "shit" that was an honest reaction to such blatant ,juvenile,stupidity.

As for" how I feel about you" , you seem to have made such a small previous impression I don't remember anything about you.:mellow:

Also I'm very trustworthy so so much for that lip service or lacking the balls to actually explain yourself here,PM me the details.

I'm not suprised by this type of reaction anymore. It's become part of what I expect from you. I respect and fear you for it. I should've known that not revealing everything would piss you off again. You like everything to be completely out in the open; others like to practice a little more discretion. To each his own. For this thread, for this purpose I have to ignore your heated objections and use caution anyways. I'm a mod of one of the most popular invite forums, a type of forum some trackers unjustly hate, and I'm trying to help out a tracker that doesn't want too much publicity for real reasons. When you and your members are the ones releasing a lot of stuff you definitely have a bigger need to be careful.

Since I do actually respect you, believe it or not, I would actually invite you myself and possibly give you invites to recruit for us if I knew for sure you had a real interest in joining us. I need to know for sure someone wont go against our wishes for privacy before i trust them.

Is there really thing called ''friends'' on internet?

Are a lot of those friends active members at their trackers (i.e. not collectors)?

Honestly, most of those active members you see on lot of trackers are real collectors. I mean, they rent bunch of seedboxes, snatch more torrents than any human possibly could watch/play/whatever and they are like everywhere.

So I'd build userbase from torrent noobs since they are not fucked up, yet. But it's just me, do whatever you think is right and good luck. Little more info would come in handy, though.

At least they are snatching and seeding torrents, I'd rather have them than members who never download anything.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 04:10 PM
How would you know if those members are "collectors" or not, unless they were your "friends" or just "internet-stalkers"

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm friends with Jacky. He's staff at tTC, does it count?

n00bz0r
02-26-2012, 04:21 PM

Answer to your questions: Yes.
Now that I have answered your questions.. would you mind telling us whatsup? :huh: