View Full Version : So manker.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 04:21 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 04:23 PM
With dignified restraint.

teflon05
02-26-2012, 04:25 PM
You know, you really remind me of a guy that goes by the nick CheekyChap, that used to frequent a board i was an admin on. He was always going on about another tracker (AOM) stealing files from his tracker, AOMK.

You two could be brothers...Or maybe you are one in the same?

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 04:27 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Now I'm not allowed to reply to your fucked up twisted mates who are wandering around taking digs at me, because you have threatened to ban me should I treat them as the kind of complete scum that they are, how would you suggest I should respond?

Dave called me scum. Reported. Reported.Reported.

You'll not get away with this...this... bullying behavior. :fist:

chalice
02-26-2012, 04:31 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 04:33 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Time stop stop behaving like a petulant child, then :smilie4:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 04:37 PM
Yes it would appear that's exactly right, the mods think it's OK for members to clearly break the board rules and post inflammatory and offensive stuff about me, they've stated so in the Report section, and I've been told that should I dare to respond in kind I will be banned by private message from manker.

Seriously, what are you trying to achieve here?

You really are just trolling now, looking for any kind of response you can get from people, aren't you?

I think you SURELY must realise now, that no-one gives two hoots about what you think/believe/want or hope to achieve by continually posting about how you feel you've been wronged...

Can you not see that people here are laughing at your expense and you are being ridiculed repeatedly... again, what are you trying to achieve, apart from now just trolling for responses and attention? :(

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 04:38 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 04:39 PM
Cardiff 1 vs Liverpool 0

This is srs

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 04:40 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Cardiff 1 vs Liverpool 0

This is srs

Was a good goal too... Liverpulls is playing a bit pants tbh

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Nice place this innit :noes:

Yet you choose to remain...

manker
02-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Nice air-shot by Jordan Henderson :happy:

This thread is now about welshmen pwning engerlanders

manker
02-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Cardiff 1 vs Liverpool 0

This is srs

Was a good goal too... Liverpulls is playing a bit pants tbhCan't believe I missed the start. Time ran away with the posting here about Dave.

Gutted isn't the word.

NotLettingItGo

Burnsy

I don't mind bits of that action... :lol:

manker
02-26-2012, 04:45 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm gonna start calling you Zippy from now on, Dave. Zippy was a naughty boy too. But Zippy gets zipped when he goes too far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6_HLqQlre4

manker
02-26-2012, 04:46 PM

I don't mind bits of that action... :lol:
Didn't think you would :schnauz:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Yet you choose to remain...

Because the alternative is for the nasty members of this board to get it all their own way.

Wrong... the alternative is to go away and frequent somewhere you'll be wanted, and get over this shite that everyone, including you is bored with... or continue to troll while pretending you're on a one man crusade to right your wrongs, and to never give in while everyone else is sitting laughing AT you... You're not right in the head, it would appear.

You have a fucked up way of looking at things... I just wish someone who could, would do something about it, instead of sitting back allowing this to drag out... it's actually quite a cowardly approach to take tbh...

manker
02-26-2012, 04:49 PM
It wouldn't take much courage for me to ban him. It's just a button :huh:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 04:57 PM

I'm well aware of how to ban someone on a vB forum, what I mean is that the outcome is almost inevitable, and it's apparent that it's now just a waiting game... stringing things out and toying with someone when it could be over and done with now is wrong.

I've already given my opinion in another thread why I feel this is wrong, but my way wouldn't provide as much entertainment for people, and it may possibly fly in the face of the genuine acceptance of almost 'no rules' in the Lounge...

You feel the right to reply should always be given, despite the fact it's clear that Dave/reject is incapable of detaching himself from this farcical situation, while also allowing others a source of amusement/comedy...

I feel that as the outcome is pretty much a foregone conclusion, then the decent thing to do would be to end the 'freak show' now... but who am I to argue?

Gonna have to be a matter of agreeing to disagree I 'spose...

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 04:59 PM
And to top it off, one of them who has participated in this campaign of hatred against me now wields the threat of a ban over my head should I dare to treat one of his friends as they treat me.

Nice place this innit :noes:

Wow, Dave. Way to show the parallel between your turbulent breakup with Squeams, and your impending ban here are one and the same- NOT AT ALL YOUR FAULT. You poor, poor victim, you. :console:

manker
02-26-2012, 05:08 PM

I'm well aware of how to ban someone on a vB forum, what I mean is that the outcome is almost inevitable, and it's apparent that it's now just a waiting game... stringing things out and toying with someone when it could be over and done with now is wrong.

I've already given my opinion in another thread why I feel this is wrong, but my way wouldn't provide as much entertainment for people, and it may possibly fly in the face of the genuine acceptance of almost 'no rules' in the Lounge...

You feel the right to reply should always be given, despite the fact it's clear that Dave/reject is incapable of detaching himself from this farcical situation, while also allowing others a source of amusement/comedy...

I feel that as the outcome is pretty much a foregone conclusion, then the decent thing to do would be to end the 'freak show' now... but who am I to argue?

Gonna have to be a matter of agreeing to disagree I 'spose...I'm actually of the opinion that it would take less courage to ban someone than to fly in the face of public opinion and give them another chance.

Apart from that, yes, you have some valid points and, yes, agreeing to disagree has always been one of my favourite tools with which to amicably end a difference of opinion.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 05:08 PM
... the alternative is to go away and frequent somewhere you'll be wanted

:unsure::O:blink:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm actually of the opinion that it would take less courage to ban someone than to fly in the face of public opinion and give them another chance.

Apart from that, yes, you have some valid points and, yes, agreeing to disagree has always been one of my favourite tools with which to amicably end a difference of opinion.

It's been made abundantly clear that the regular members of the forum neither trust, appreciate, nor want the person around? Far from 'offering an olive branch' a good few have continued to ridicule the person, who cannot drag himself away? (a match made in hell)...

And glad to see you got my line of thinking with the 'difference of opinion' though :lol:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 05:16 PM

It's conceivable that there are plenty of forums where the guy will be wanted and welcomed... it's just clearly not The Lounge, nor by extension, FST it seems...

The guy obviously has issues, and here isn't the place he'll get over them... constantly arguing about it all isn't gonna do anyone any good, however, it's clear I'm in a minority with those thoughts, and am basically done with it now...

There's a Cup Final to be watching, and apart from that the whole situation has become quite tedious...

manker
02-26-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm actually of the opinion that it would take less courage to ban someone than to fly in the face of public opinion and give them another chance.

It's been made abundantly clear that the regular members of the forum neither trust, appreciate, nor want the person around? Far from 'offering an olive branch' a good few have continued to ridicule the person, who cannot drag himself away? (a match made in hell)...

And glad to see you got my line of thinking with the 'difference of opinion' though :lol:Indeed :happy:

How good a player does Whittingham look, btw. Every time I see him play he looks head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the park.
Today is absolutely no exception.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 05:18 PM
McNaughton's playing a blinder as well... some cracking tackles being made

manker
02-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Gawd damnit. Had to jinx it, I knew I should have touched wood.

I will be touching wood for the entirety of the remainder of the game in recompense to Odin.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 05:26 PM

We've known each other long enough, you can just call me, "MBM". :D

Alien5
02-26-2012, 05:29 PM

It's conceivable that there are plenty of forums where the guy will be wanted and welcomed...

Rapesharingtalk.com

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 05:31 PM
It's conceivable that there are plenty of forums where the guy will be wanted and welcomed...

Rapesharingtalk.com

:lol::lol:::lol::glag:

manker
02-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Allen teh h4rsh :o

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 05:39 PM

We've known each other long enough, you can just call me, "MBM". :D

Awwwww shucks... thankeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:02 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 06:15 PM
I think it's been made crystal clear today by the behaviour of the newly appointed moderator that this board is no longer for general use, but for the sole use of him and his mates to verbally abuse anyone they take a dislike too, and that any disliked member will be threatened quite deliberately with being banned should they dare to return that treatment to the new moderator or his any of mates.

I post this a a warning to other FST members to be careful not to say anything which might cause the new moderator (or any of his mates) to take any kind of dislike to you.

:cry::cry1::cry: :lol::turned::stuart::lol:

Poor, poor Dave. Nothing is EVAR his fault- not even his own actions...

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 06:16 PM

Tsk, tsk... feeding the troll... you're giving him what he wants :lol:

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 06:19 PM

Tsk, tsk... feeding the troll... you're giving him what he wants :lol:

Just saying goodbye in my own little way. Dave has earned all the *cough* respect he gets. :happy:

chalice
02-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Some more helpful tips for FST members:

Don't use this board as a pretext to physically stalk other members and you should do fine.

Learning the difference between 'to' and 'too' will stand you in good stead and you won't look like a fucking retard every time you fuck it up.

If you feel the humanitarian need to warn other unversed members of the board about the pitfalls of being a spastic, try not to patronise them by using oversized text. You will look like a fucking lunatic and everyone will laugh at you.

manker
02-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Dave, I know your reading comprehension is particularly bad but surely you must have noticed that most people want you to be banned and that I've spent some time explaining why, in my opinion, you shouldn't be.

Now dry your tears, push some more pins into your manker kewpie doll and stop being such a fucking spastic.

manker
02-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Some more helpful tips for FST members:

Don't use this board as a pretext to physically stalk other members and you should do fine.

Learning the difference between 'to' and 'too' will stand you in good stead and you won't look like a fucking retard every time you fuck it up.

If you feel the humanitarian need to warn other unversed members of the board about the pitfalls of being a spastic, try not to patronise them by using oversized text. You will look like a fucking lunatic and everyone will laugh at you.
/pins

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:27 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Whilst I appreciate the offer of being allowed to use your and your mates play place, the threat of being banned for treating you or your mates as you treat me, isn't attractive enough to make it worthwhile.

In the meantime, you just continue ignoring the board rules and allow your scum mates to continue their little hate fast.

I shall endevour to ensure that as many people as possible know what's been done to the FST lounge.What's a hate fast.

chalice
02-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Whilst I appreciate the offer of being allowed to use your and your mates play place, the threat of being banned for treating you or your mates as you treat me, isn't attractive enough to make it worthwhile.

In the meantime, you just continue ignoring the board rules and allow your scum mates to continue their little hate fast.

I shall endevour to ensure that as many people as possible know what's been done to the FST lounge.What's a hate fast.

Going off hatred for lent.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Dave, I know your reading comprehension is particularly bad but surely you must have noticed that most people want you to be banned and that I've spent some time explaining why, in my opinion, you shouldn't be.

Now dry your tears, push some more pins into your manker kewpie doll and stop being such a fucking spastic.

Personally, I am rather enjoying this new, whiny, differently-pathetic Dave to the more hostile, misogynistic, creepy Dave we've all come to loathe and, rightfully, piss upon.

Good daze are ahead for us! :happy::

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 06:31 PM
I've never known anyone to try so very, very hard to lose all modicum of self respect...

And on a side note, what a fookin final this is turning out to be... 2-2, 28 minutes into injury time... surely it's gonna go to penalties!!!

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:32 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 06:33 PM
CARDIFF ARE LEVEL!!!!!!

'ave it

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 06:33 PM

I shall endevour to ensure that as many people as possible know what's been done to the FST lounge.

And usher in pouty Dave...

Shirley, before this day is through, Dave will act out all of the Smurfs for us. :lol:

manker
02-26-2012, 06:34 PM
I've never known anyone to try so very, very hard to lose all modicum of self respect...

And on a side note, what a fookin final this is turning out to be... 2-2, 28 minutes into injury time... surely it's gonna go to penalties!!!
I think I must be lagging a bit, I posted instantly after I saw the goal.

Penalties though, awesome :happy:

manker
02-26-2012, 06:34 PM
What's a hate fast.

:lol: :earl:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah think you do have a lag... something you posted earlier on about the game seemed a bit delayed to me as well.

From a neutral point of view, I really hope Cardiff win this... would love to see a Championship side beat a Prem side :)

manker
02-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Yeah think you do have a lag... something you posted earlier on about the game seemed a bit delayed to me as well.

From a neutral point of view, I really hope Cardiff win this... would love to see a Championship side beat a Prem side :)I'm watching it on t'BBC website, it's usually pretty good. Not today though, it seems.

I'm just going to hide from you during the penalties, for spoilage porpoises.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 06:39 PM

From a neutral point of view, I really hope Cardiff win this... would love to see a Championship side beat a Prem side :)I'm watching it on t'BBC website, it's usually pretty good. Not today though, it seems.

I'm just going to hide from you during the penalties, for spoilage porpoises.

I won't post, promise :lol:

chalice
02-26-2012, 06:39 PM

No need to be so shy chavis, we all know you went off it when your epic failure to bully me off the board went all pear shaped, and you completely flidded out.

I see you're back to posting the same old nasty shitty accusations now you have your mate manker to protect you from me returning the treatment back at you.

It says something about you that you need a mate to protect you from the same kind of shit that you have been dishing out for years.

That's it, David, get angry.

Why not say something about my kids? You know you want to, Dave. That's how you roll, isn't it?

That comment you made about being glad that MBM will watch his son with Down's Syndrome die was pretty much the vilest thing I've ever read, and I know from vile. I've built a reputation for harshery, Dave, but nothing I've ever posted has even come close to that in abject, evil nastiness. Well done, Dave, you've achieved a new low for the lounge.

manker
02-26-2012, 06:41 PM
brb, protecting chavis from the internets.

it's a tough jawb but someone's got to do it.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:42 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:47 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Oh! Believe me you are in the presence of true greatness in the lounge chavis, you have an active defender of a persons right to create an facebook hate page amongst your friends.

Let's face it, Dave, you prolly deserved it.

manker
02-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Like everyone, I hate/love penalties.
Unlucky, Cardiff :cry:

I've closed the browser so I don't see scouser tears of joy at winning the Michael Mouse cup.

manker
02-26-2012, 06:49 PM
You've made it crystal clear that you dislike me and are going to ban me because of that manker.

You've made it crystal clear that you are going to allow your friends to clearly break the board rules and post nasty vile remarks which are designed to be offensive and inflammatory to me.

So don't go expecting me to show you any respect at all.
Disrespect me all you like as long as you keep it to the lounge.

It's no big deal.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:50 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Oh! Believe me you are in the presence of true greatness in the lounge chavis, you have an active defender of a persons right to create an facebook hate page amongst your friends.

Let's face it, Dave, you prolly deserved it.One would think so.
I wonder what the reason for its creation was, as it was obviously prior to the balustrade incident.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:52 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Racist.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:54 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Ach, Cardiff deserved more tbh, would have loved to see them lift the cup, but those penalties were a bit on the poo-tastic side of things tbh

Who's that wee lad though that went up to collect the trophy with the team :unsure:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 06:59 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 06:59 PM
I wonder what the reason for its creation was

He was pretty much the same kind of man that you and so many of your friends are. That was all that was required.

I'll score that as stuttering idiot, wound-up Dave.

manker
02-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Ach, Cardiff deserved more tbh, would have loved to see them lift the cup, but those penalties were a bit on the poo-tastic side of things tbh

Who's that wee lad though that went up to collect the trophy with the team :unsure:
I duno, I had to turn it off.

Cardiff did deserve it in my, completely unbiased, opinion. The way they somehow managed to push on to get the equaliser was fantastic stuff.

chalice
02-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Mind you you are from NI, so I suppose I should have expected pretty much that to be the case.

Poor Dave. We know you're desperate when you pull the old race card. It's an act of frustration, Dave, and just proves what everyone's been saying about you.

Carry on, though. Frustrated Dave is Dave at his most transparent.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 07:02 PM

Cardiff did deserve it in my, completely unbiased, opinion. The way they somehow managed to push on to get the equaliser was fantastic stuff.

Best final I've seen for a while anyway!!!

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:04 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Racist.

It is amusing to see you and so many of your mates whining and whinging like little children when someone dishes out the same kind of shit at you, as you dish out at others.So glad you can elicit some enjoyment out of your position as forum volleyball.

Now then, Zippy, I'm off to watch Spartacus with teh missus. I'll be back soon but do try not to post anything that'll get you banned in the interim.

manker
02-26-2012, 07:07 PM

Best final I've seen for a while anyway!!!Definitely.
End to end like a baws.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:08 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 07:13 PM
Poor Dave. We know you're desperate when you pull the old race card. It's an act of frustration, Dave, and just proves what everyone's been saying about you.

Carry on, though. Frustrated Dave is Dave at his most transparent.

Baiting me ain't going to work chavis. I can't let it work anymore, although it's clear that's what you and your mates are upto. So that you can have your mate ban me.

If manker wanted to ban you, Dave, you'd've been banned by now, make no mistake. I think it's pretty dignified of him to adopt the approach he has.

You're labouring under the misapprehension that this board is some kind of a democracy and that the rules actually mean a fuck. In my experience, it has always been down to the discretion of the mods. They could ban me on a whim and there's fuck all I could do about it. They wouldn't even have to give me a reason. I've always been aware of this. You should be too.

If I was a mod and you started bombarding the report section with a stream of shite, I'd decide that you're just not worth the effort and ban you out of pure laziness. Good thing I'm not a mod, isn't it, Dave.

Alien5
02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
It is amusing to see you and so many of your mates whining and whinging like little children when someone dishes out the same kind of shit at you, as you dish out at others.So glad you can elicit some enjoyment out of your position as forum volleyball.

Now then, Zippy, I'm off to watch Spartacus with teh missus. I'll be back soon but do try not to post anything that'll get you banned in the interim.

Spartacus the slave an example of oppressed people fighting for their freedom.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:18 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 07:23 PM
The question is what happens after he bans me, because he fully intends to ban me, he's publicly already played his hand. So everyone knows his intentions and reasons.

I believe this one falls under Vindictive, Hell-bent on self-delusional self-importance Dave, or otherwise known as "Dave".

chalice
02-26-2012, 07:24 PM
The question is what happens after he bans me, because he fully intends to ban me, he's publicly already played his hand. So everyone knows his intentions and reasons.

If indeed you do get banned, Dave, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know of any new boards you start posting in. Then we can be together for ever and ever.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:34 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 07:35 PM

If indeed you do get banned, Dave, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know of any new boards you start posting in. Then we can be together for ever and ever.

Me, too, please. Of course, I won't post vitriolic hatred directly at Dave, but "some guy" who was a total creep, and a stalker on "another board". Just some passive-aggressive stuffs. You know, for fun... :happy:

An then if he gets too uppity about it, I'll drive across the country fly to Englands, and hang around outside his house. You know, for fun... ;)

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 07:36 PM
The question is what happens after he bans me...

At a guess I reckon people will just get on with things, the way they usually do, and pay you no heed except to look back at this and laugh at you... quite sad that you can't see that

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Sorry chavis, I'm too busy being threatened by your mate manker.

Please try to refrain from repeating your Smurf characters, Dave. You haven't done them all yet, and Poor, Poor Pitiful Dave has seen too much floor time today. Thanx.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:39 PM

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 07:43 PM

If you happen upon a board where every thread doesn't turn into being about either Dave or a sport played with balls please let me know as I'd be eternally grateful.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 07:44 PM
I personally think it's exceptionally sad to see the lounge of FST reduced to being for the exclusive use of a few nasty mates who behave badly under the protection of their mate the mod, who threatens anyone whom they take a dislike to. That is what has happened though.

So, you are arguing that the Lounge is a better place with you in it. What was that you said about my son? Great timing, BTW, being his second birthday, and all...

You piece of shit.

And I mean that. Sincerely.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 07:46 PM
@ Burnsy

I personally think it's exceptionally sad to see the lounge of FST reduced to being for the exclusive use of a few nasty mates who behave badly under the protection of their mate the mod, who threatens anyone whom they take a dislike to. That is what has happened though.

Having been on these forums for about 3 and a half years now, the ONLY person I can remember this having happened to, to this extent is you... everyone's been the butt of the joke at some point, but evetually things settle down and move along, everything taken in good humour... so does it mean that it's everyone else who's now in the wrong? Or maybe it's just you who's gone way over the score with the things you've said/done, and keep on whining about? (you're starting to remind me of OlegL... going on like a broken record)

People are tired of the whole situation Dave/reject, no one cares what you think/feel/believe, or are 'fighting for'... you won't take the hint and will continue to carry on with your incessant trolling, looking for attention and looking for a response, and will no doubt get it from those who just want to make you look like a complete twat... the sad thing is, you can't see that for what it is... you think for some reason they're not doing it, and you don't look daft in the process... which is exactly how a good troll acts :)

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:46 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:48 PM

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm already a member of such a board Idol, I'd send you a link but I'm afraid it's invite only and I've not been there long enough to be allowed to invite anyone yet. It's a bloody brilliant board though, populated by proper grown up people and everything, it's a really rather refreshing change from this place. Sorry :D

Ironically I don't believe in invite only forums.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 07:53 PM
So, you are arguing that the Lounge is a better place with you in it. What was that you said about my son? Great timing, BTW, being his second birthday, and all...

You piece of shit.

And I mean that. Sincerely.

And given what I said, I deserve it.

I have already apologised, and I can't imagine saying it again will make any difference, but I am sorry about that comment MBM.

The thing is, you came here to be an ass. You started with vitriolic hatred towards women (a stance you maintain), and specifically focused that on "that woman". You have been treated badly here, but you deserved EVERY bit of it. Be honest enough with yourself for just a second, and you will realize what a foul, angry little man you've become.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:54 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 07:58 PM
EDIT: Having said that it was you who decided bringing my children into this little nasty hate fest you're part of here was fair game. So it is really unbecoming of you to complain about me treating you as you did me and my children.

Yeah. I suggested you should "go play with your children", not watch them die of an early, disability-related death.

See any difference, Dave?

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 07:59 PM

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:00 PM
I never liked them, but having tried one (after being subjected to so much here) I can't believe I was so stupid and wouldn't try them before.

Call me crazy but an opinion without someone trying to tear it down and shove it up your ass doesn't seem very interesting.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:01 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 08:02 PM
You know so little of me MBM, angry responses to what I've felt were aggressive and nasty posts, not just from you. Defensive posts against oft repeated unfounded allegations. These are the things you know of me. They're such a small part of me, but they're all you have seen, because as I tried to point out last night that's what this entire board has become about. It's not what I wanted, I did try to post threads which wouldn't be about that subject, or her. I tried to participate in other threads which weren't about that subject or her.

I am hostile and untrusting of women, I'm sorry that upsets you, but my personal experience leaves me with no other option. That hostility was never been soley about her, as I've pointed out many times, my attitude towards women isn't the result of her alone, and that she was just the last. I'm sorry that you never saw fit to accept that.

Just the same as I wouldn't care to know anything more than a pedophile is a pedophile, I can gather enough from what I've seen to classify you as a throw-away.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:05 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah. I suggested you should "go play with your children", not watch them die of an early, disability-related death.

See any difference, Dave?

Of course I do MBM, as I tried to say last night what has passed between is for so long has just been what I feel are nasty aggressive posts filled with invective. That doesn't excuse my disgraceful comment, but was part of where it came from. I was completely out of order, and you're right to hold me to account for that.

Say something about my daughter, Dave. She has autism, you know. She's an easy target too. But you already know that, don't you. You've targeted her before, haven't you.

It'll be okay, Dave. You can apologise afterwards and that'll make everything alright.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:10 PM

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Call me crazy but an opinion without someone trying to tear it down and shove it up your ass doesn't seem very interesting.

I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you. my tearing down and shoving up arses around here has got me awaiting an imminent ban. Anyway this board isn't all people who agree with each other, it's joint owned by a rabid liberal and a rabid republican.

I'm apolitical at least until they either come knocking at my door or start running people of any quality.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:13 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:15 PM

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Could you please give me the name of the board so that I can proceed to poke holes in everything you just said.

chalice
02-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Say something about my daughter, Dave. She has autism, you know. She's an easy target too. But you already know that, don't you. You've targeted her before, haven't you.

It'll be okay, Dave. You can apologise afterwards and that'll make everything alright.

Not that I should have to point this out but it wasn't me who decided that taking digs at each other by using our children was acceptable, I followed your lead on that. However I'm willing to apologise if any of my comments caused serious offence?

I only ever suggested that you were a bad father, Dave. I stand by that. You've been lying to the mother of your children for years.

If they ever find out about that, it's gonna flush all that child to father idolatry (it's a wonderful feeling, Dave, I'm sure you'll agree) right down the fucking toilet. I'll feel sorry for you if that happens. Not as sorry as I'll feel for them, though.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:32 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:34 PM

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Sorry I value my membership there far too much. It's the kind of board I wanted the board I ran to be.

PM the name then.I'm just curious and promise not to tell anyone.

chalice
02-26-2012, 08:39 PM
@ chavis

As I've said before I've never had a problem accepting the consequences of my actions/behaviour, and that particular issue has already been addressed.

Oh, has it? So you've already discussed your extramarital affairs with your kids, have you?

You've got a daughter around 8, haven't you? What does she think of her dad slinking about behind her mum's back?

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:44 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 08:47 PM
You've got a daughter around 8, haven't you? What does she think of her dad slinking about behind her mum's back?

There's only one person here who could have given you that information. By what right does she think she can tell you about my personal details? By what right do you feel you have the right to publicly reveal them to the entire board?

manker, what was that threat you sent me this morning? The one about how I am not allowed to be disrespectful towards her... how does that stack up now?

I'll tell you how I know that, Dave, even though I could wind you up with it for weeks.

You posted it on mumsnet. True story. Not long before you got banned, you paranoid haemorrhoid.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:48 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 08:51 PM
I don't believe you chavis, anymore than I believe you just guessed the right name for me.

I like that you don't believe me, Dave. I really do. :happy:

Read back, though. It wasn't me who guessed your name.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:54 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:56 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 08:56 PM
thorn posted my name on this board, an account which is yours.

Nope. I wasn't thorn. Though I did find it fucking hilarious. If it was me, I would've done it more. You know I'm not really the subtle type, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:59 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 09:00 PM
You posted some crappy false claim about me creating a scene as the security main gate of her workplace, when I tried to return her things to her. The claim about me creating a scene was crap, but the fact that I got no further than the security main gate could only have been fed to you.

As I said, you've overplayed your hand. You've been fed my personal details by her.

Nope, thorn told me all that. He seems to dislike you. Can't blame him, to be honest. It wasn't Squeams.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Sorry I value my membership there far too much. It's the kind of board I wanted the board I ran to be.

So I guess that would be a no then.:mellow:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:09 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:09 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 09:13 PM

So I guess that would be a no then.:mellow:

Just look for synonyms meaning "angry little men", that's gotta put you in the ballpark.

chalice
02-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Only she and I knew that I had gone to the security maingate of her workplace to return her stuff to her.

You've just revealed that you are privy to the personal details of my children.

You knew my real name in your first post as thorn.

There's more, but it's the middle of them which crossed a line for me.

Thorn isn't my account, Dave. I was as stunned as you. I can only assume that he was a friend of Squeams who she confided in and who took issue to your stalking.

If you don't want people being privy to information about your kids, don't post their age and gender on mumsnet. That's all I've ever really had on you, Dave. The rest was educated conjecture. I have a knack for that. I have no idea as to the gender or age of your other child because you didn't make it publicly available.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 09:17 PM
I don't want to be invited anywhere ,least of all someplace that I have no clue to as what it actually is.
Btw no offense. I simply asked a simple and what I thought to be entirely reasonable question and if you are either unwilling or unable to give me a straight answer then fine.

Something Else
02-26-2012, 09:18 PM
I was going to invite you over for dinner. :emo:

Something Else
02-26-2012, 09:19 PM
The meal was going to be a surprise. :sadwalk:

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 09:25 PM
But what if I already ate?

Something Else
02-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Humans can eat more than once. Fact.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 10:10 PM
OK then where do you live ,how can I get there for less than $20 and do I have to bring wine?

Something Else
02-26-2012, 10:12 PM
I'll post the info on mumsnet, and see if you can find it. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Can't you just sync it to something or other and then the ingenious little electronic device will tell me what I have to do?

Something Else
02-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Consider it synced to the automaton.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Fine now I have to buy one.:angry:
On second thought just set a place for me and when the time comes to eat fill the glass at my empty seat and ceremoniously smash it on the floor or something else.

Proper Bo
02-26-2012, 11:55 PM

I will be touching wood for the entirety of the remainder of the game in recompense to Odin.

havent read the rest of the thread yet, like, but how come nobody picked this up ffs?:no:

chalice
02-26-2012, 11:59 PM

havent read the rest of the thread yet, like, but how come nobody picked this up ffs?:no:

Right enough. that's disgusting. And they made that deviant a mod. :no:

Proper Bo
02-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Finished reading the rest of the thread.
Wasn't worth it
True story.
Also, wopped.

manker
02-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Norse wanks are tops.
That is all.

Alien5
02-27-2012, 05:03 AM
I read that as Norse Tank Tops

manker
02-27-2012, 09:23 AM

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 04:07 AM

Not enough smilies.

I think...

:cry::cry1::cry: :lol::turned::stuart::lol:

You're almost there.