PDA

View Full Version : Hoi Squeamous.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:46 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 08:49 PM
What gave you the right to disclose personal details about myself and my family to this man?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445374-So-manker/page12?p=3655222&viewfull=1#post3655222

She didn't, Dave. I just googled rejectofallah yonks ago and got the goods on mumsnet. Believe me, if I knew any more about you, I'd've disclosed it by now, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:52 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 08:54 PM
She didn't tell me a fucking thing, Dave. Nothing I could use anyway. She actually retains some kind of respect or nostalgia or something for you, Dave. She has never betrayed you. Not to me.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 08:58 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 08:59 PM
What gave you the right to disclose personal details about myself and my family to this man?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445374-So-manker/page12?p=3655222&viewfull=1#post3655222

She didn't, Dave. I just googled rejectofallah yonks ago and got the goods on mumsnet. Believe me, if I knew any more about you, I'd've disclosed it by now, Dave.

LOL, just did that, and came across this thread: http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/a1293073-when-you-engage-with-the-trolls

In particular:

HereBeBolloX[/COLOR] Sun 04-Sep-11 22:14:14] At the risk of sounding a bit of a wuss, I actually feel a bit sorry for RejectofAllah.

He's obviously fucked up and lashing out and isn't intelligent enough to work out a better solution than Blame All Women.

It must be awful to be trapped in such a prison of unhappiness, with no way of getting out.

Insight is a miraculous wonderful thing and he's probably not going to get any of it.

My pity however, is tempered by his very obvious danger to women. A man who genuinely doesn't want women in his life, just ignores them and that's that. A man who obsessively posts about not wanting them in his life, is probably extremely dangerous to them.

Viz the OP, I'm partly of the LRD view - it's sometimes difficult to spot trolls and you want to give people the benefit of the doubt - and partly of the "for the benefit of lurkers" viewpoint. Trolls often post stuff which other people believe, even though theyr'e not comfortable believing it and refuting it and giving reasons for that refuting, may be useful to other people.

Seems the same trouble just follows him around...

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 09:03 PM
This kind of shit is what occurs when a scumbag is allowed further rope. They take all of that rope and try to twist others into their mess.

Just ban this prick and be done with him.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:06 PM

Something Else
02-26-2012, 09:15 PM
I hope the walls don't start closing in. I hope you don't begin seeing demons. You're not far off.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 09:18 PM
My point is, you've been given (way too generously) an opportunity to stick around, and you go on a witch hunt trying to get others in trouble. Again, Little Man shit.

And, the point can be made that you NEVER would have been the topic of discussion had you not followed Squeams here, and spouted off so much hatred towards women. You do that anywhere, and I guarantee people will want to know "who the fuck is this idiot". You beg the question, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:18 PM

Something Else
02-26-2012, 09:20 PM
There are no deamons ben, nothing really changed here. She proved I couldn't trust her a long time ago. I did at least think she wouldn't expose my children to god alone knows what by going around revealing the details of my family to some bloke who for all she knows could be god alone knows what.

Some kind of scary, demonic, demon-like figure. :unsure:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:21 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 09:22 PM
There are no deamons ben, nothing really changed here. She proved I couldn't trust her a long time ago. I did at least think she wouldn't expose my children to god alone knows what by going around revealing the details of my family to some bloke who for all she knows could be god alone knows what.

Now we get Poor Victimized Smurf Dave.

I've got to give it to you, Dave. You know all the angles to play when you are on the outs. Let me guess, you've played the "victim" many times before.

Something Else
02-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Nope just another load of shitty betrayal upon an already vast pile of it.

Maybe where you're looking from is wrong. Maybe you're looking from the wrong plaice. There's still thyme.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:24 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 09:24 PM
So it's not only here he's regarded as a troll then? :lol:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:25 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:26 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Now we get Poor Victimized Smurf Dave.

I've got to give it to you, Dave. You know all the angles to play when you are on the outs. Let me guess, you've played the "victim" many times before.

It takes some real balls to make a post like that when you're playing victim with that signature.

I posted that signature because you are trying to play all victimized and cheated here. I wanted everyone to remember the real you.

In contrast, I'm well-known here and nobody is calling for me to be ousted.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 09:30 PM
I remembered this bloke because he was a very disturbing troll, and he was only here last weekend. he appeared late on saturday night, posted all night then all day sunday before being banned. he had a victim complex, he was a real whiny ass, he didn't like being called on his behaviour or banned and he said he'd be coming back. obviously it turns out he had other issues. but obviously you say you're nothing like him, so i guess the facts can speak for themselves.

Sounds pretty familiar...

chalice
02-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Maybe where you're looking from is wrong. Maybe you're looking from the wrong plaice. There's still thyme.

If I could explain his knowldge of the security gate, or his knowledge of my name... he knows far too much detail.

As I've said in your other whiny spastic thread, Dave, that bloke thorn told me about that.

I've stated that I'm not thorn and I was being truthful. Now the onus of proof is upon you, Dave. Prove I'm thorn. Off you go.

NotLettingItGo

megabyteme
I remembered this bloke because he was a very disturbing troll, and he was only here last weekend. he appeared late on saturday night, posted all night then all day sunday before being banned. he had a victim complex, he was a real whiny ass, he didn't like being called on his behaviour or banned and he said he'd be coming back. obviously it turns out he had other issues. but obviously you say you're nothing like him, so i guess the facts can speak for themselves.

Sounds pretty familiar...

He hasn't learn a single thing since, has he? :noes:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:39 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Just been to look at the IPs. I can categorically state that chavis wasn't Thorn.
They both posted at the same time and had different IPs.

I can do screenshots to prove it but I'd rather not because of my own rather twisted concept of occam's razor.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 09:40 PM
And I still went and killed the site of the bastard who was terrifying them all.

You're just another spastic thinkin' he's something special. I'm truly sorry for those who cannot get you out of their lives with a [ban] button. It would be one thing if you were just an online persona, but we've found out you are a real life fuckup, too. So sad.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:40 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:41 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 09:41 PM
@manker

So your friends are exempt from the nasty swinging ban you threatened me with first thing this morning, despite them having done exactkly what you said you would have already banned me for.I operate on a seventy eight strokes and you're out rule.

I think you're on like, idk, seventy six or something else.
No one else is in the danger zone.

chalice
02-26-2012, 09:42 PM
As I've said in your other whiny spastic thread, Dave, that bloke thorn told me about that.

I've stated that I'm not thorn and I was being truthful. Now the onus of proof is upon you, Dave. Prove I'm thorn. Off you go.

You're on ignore.

:glag:

manker
02-26-2012, 09:42 PM
He admitted it was him at the time, manker.The IPs say differently.
He probably wished it was him :sly:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:43 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 09:43 PM
He admitted it was him at the time, manker.

No I didn't, Dave. That's either a lie or you're mighty confused.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 09:45 PM
You've been fed personal information of mine by someone who had no right to feed you any of my personal details.

You've choosen to reveal that information publicly, without my consent, and I suspect without hers.

You, on the other hand, revealed not only posted unedited pictures of her, but gave out her name directly. There's no hearsay or IP address verification necessary there, Dave. You are dead busted. So, don't (again) play the victim card.

manker
Has chavis just revealed personal details of my life on this board without my consent, and without the consent of the person who fed that information to him?

Why is that different to what you stated you would have already banned me for?
You posted it on mumsnet, Dave. You put it in the public domain to start with.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

chalice
He admitted it was him at the time, manker.The IPs say differently.

Truth is, I do. He knocked old Dave's tenuous sensibilities spark into the middle of next month. I nearly shat.

manker
02-26-2012, 09:48 PM
The IPs say differently.

Truth is, I do. He knocked old Dave's tenuous sensibilities spark into the middle of next month. I nearly shat.ikr.

I like to think Thorn is a real person.
Someone who is watching Dave's every move and will eventually wreak vengeance on behalf of mumsnet and Idol*.

*It was so harsh that Dave wouldn't give him the name of the internets with new and better people.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:48 PM

Something Else
02-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Won't let it go?!11!!???!1 Shocker :O

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:49 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Truth is, I do. He knocked old Dave's tenuous sensibilities spark into the middle of next month. I nearly shat.

Stalker. Stay away from me.

Thought he was on ignore?

manker
02-26-2012, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry I won't be letting this go. This man has been fed personal details of my life.

He has posted more than just the information you're granting him permission to use, because he stalked me on the internet, here. Information he couldn't have got from anywhere but the source.:lol: :unsure:

... you're typing too fast again.

manker
02-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Stalker. Stay away from me.

:lol:

How strange.
Maybe the ignore function is broken because Dave doesn't lie, you know.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:52 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 09:52 PM

How strange.
Maybe the ignore function is broken because Dave doesn't lie, you know.

I've now been thrown into a state of complete discombobulation!!! :lol:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 09:54 PM
No manker, this is real. It's my real life, and the lives of my children which have been exposed to god know what kind of lunatic.

Well they've apparently survived you thus far...

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:55 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 09:57 PM
No manker, this is real. It's my real life, and the lives of my children which have been exposed to god know what kind of lunatic.

Well she did marry you.

manker
02-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Damn it, Burnsy beat me to the punch :pinch:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 09:58 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 09:59 PM

You exposed your child, Dave. On mumsnet, while your were attacking women. That's bad parenting right there. You've only got yourself to blame.

Personally, I've never had a problem with people knowing the ages and genders of my kids. I'm quite secure in the knowledge that anyone knowing those details wouldn't be able to do a fucking them with them.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:00 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Just remember manker you choose to make this personal between me and you.Is this some kind of internet warrior threat or are you throwing about ideas for tag lines for movies.

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Damn it, Burnsy beat me to the punch :pinch:

One-two punch. :glag::stuart:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah... join in with the gang why don't you Burnsy, see how nasty you can be to me too. With mankers protection you can be as verbally abusive and break as many board rules as you like where I'm concerned.

As of yet I haven't said one single thing could be termed as 'nasty', unless of course you take exception to opinions formed on content I've read from you/about you/relating to you.

Before today I had never once taken part in any sort of discussion with manker, and do not need any 'protection' from him... I think you'll find that I don't particularly like this incessant flaming/trolling from you and towards you, but you insist on prolonging it, and I'm merely pointing out fallacies in some of the things you're posting... it was me who was asking for you to be removed for your own good, and that of the board, but others would rather have you here to keep the farce up...

If truth be told though, I'm more and more leaning towards you being nothing more than a troll looking for the attention, and as such you deserve whatever it is that comes your way... you're looking for it, and getting what you ask for...

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:08 PM

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 10:13 PM
That's right and being that lovely nice man that you are, you decided you had the right to take personal digs at my wife.

That "personal dig" was that she had to put up with you- the one who had an admitted 5+ year affair and Gawd knows what else. You may not like it, she may not like it, but it is a fact.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:14 PM

Something Else
02-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Did you drop that comma while you were typing.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:19 PM

That's right and being that lovely nice man that you are, you decided you had the right to take personal digs at my wife.

Don't claim to be better than the other scum here when you chose to behave exactly as they do.

I'm afraid you won't troll a rise out of me reject :)

I made an assumption that your kids are alive and well, and joked that they had survived you with no problems (lets face it, you're verging on complete lunacy yourself), despite you being worried they might have been exposed to some other phantom lunatic? (It was the irony that got me)

I don't see where I referred to, or mocked your wife... from what I've read in the forums, it's been you who mocked your wife, and had an extra marital affair... but hey ho... each to their own..

And btw, I am a pretty decent chap... not that I'd expect you to believe or realise that :)

and P.S. - I've never once claimed to be any better, or any worse than anyone else.

manker
Is this some kind of internet warrior threat or are you throwing about ideas for tag lines for movies.

You can take it however the fuck you like, up here you're the one misusing the powers you have to threaten me. Whilst you ignore your mates behaving like absolute cunts.
I'll take it as the movie tag line thing.

I'm a glass half-full kind of guy.

megabyteme
You can take it however the fuck you like, up here you're the one misusing the powers you have to threaten me. Whilst you ignore your mates behaving like absolute cunts.

The only "misuse of his power" is that he hasn't banned you already.

It's nap time here, so I'm off.

In case I never get the chance to say it again, you are one fucked up little man. May life give continue to give you what you deserve...

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:20 PM

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:22 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Who's Ben? :unsure:

manker
02-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Ben,

It seems manker has set about waging his own little campaign of hatred against me, allowing his mates to break the board rules repetaedly, with nasty deliberately offensive and inflammatory posts, whilst behind the scenes he is using the threat of a ban to stop me responding in a similar manner towards his friends.

That's the kind of man he is.
So I've threatened to ban you if you post nasty deliberately offensive and inflammatory posts. That's what you're saying, yes.
Yet you remain unbanned.

How can this be.
Are you telling lies :o

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:25 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 10:25 PM

Something Else. Do keep up, Burnsy lad.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:26 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:26 PM

Who threatened you?? Have we to throw paranoia into the mix now as well? You've got this trolling malarkey down to a tee now aintcha?? :)

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:28 PM

Something Else. Do keep up, Burnsy lad.

Am trying, am trying... :lol:

megabyteme
02-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Go on manker tell them the truth about how you're surpressing my right to speak freely and deliberately ignoring post after post which clearly breaks the board rules.

BTW, shouldn't your title have a semicolon between the words, Dave?

manker
02-26-2012, 10:29 PM
Go on manker tell them the truth about how you're surpressing my right to speak freely and deliberately ignoring post after post which clearly breaks the board rules.Okay.

At your request, here's the PM in all its pertinent glory:

I would have banned you for that thing you posted about mbm's kid. For posting that pic of Squeams, the death threat and when you posted about going to her place. Nothing else jumps out at me.

And not forever, just a few weeks or a month, probably.

I only reported one of them, and that was to tell the mods that they need to at least read the lounge because, in my opinion, things were getting out of hand. And when I say 'things', I mean you.

Squeams put my mind at rest about all that with her subsequent posts, so I didn't see any point in following it up.

I think basically I'm a mod now because the present team agreed that you're being a tit and they wanted someone they trusted to keep an eye on it - and future spastics maybe.

So this is me giving you a quick heads up on what I think is unacceptable. That's not to say that everything else is fine, more like that's what springs to mind while I'm contending with a hangover and keeping one eye on man u vs norwich.

I read that you're leaving anyhow because I'm now a mod, if this is the case then laterz. If it isn't then you know where you stand.

Which part, exactly, do you think is unfair.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:30 PM
I heard Man Utd were shit today... totally missed the game though, actually forgot it was on :(

manker
02-26-2012, 10:32 PM
I heard Man Utd were shit today... totally missed the game though, actually forgot it was on :(
Ah yeah they were, complete pish. Slightly less pish than they were on Thursday, however.

Three points is three points though :happy:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Very true... sign of a good team tho... grinding out results when not at your best

manker
02-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Very true... sign of a good team tho... grinding out results when not at your bestReminds of whatever year it was when we kept winning 1-0 with Cantona always being the scorer and Schmeichel always man of the match.
I was in uni and shared a room with a Newcastle fan that year.

:01:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:38 PM

Something Else
02-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Very true... sign of a good team tho... grinding out results when not at your bestReminds of whatever year it was when we kept winning 1-0 with Cantona always being the scorer and Schmeichel always man of the match.

The season Keegan lost it, and was arrested for fucking a coffee machine. :unsure:

Maybe that was Killroy in a Jam sketch. /bed

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:42 PM

I remember that as well... Keegan's rant on Sky was legendary!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yenzdq5g6o

manker
02-26-2012, 10:44 PM
All day you've sat back and allowed your mates to make "nasty deliberately offensive and inflammatory posts" and me and when I used tne reporting feature of the board to report them you've threatened me with "One more pointless report and I'll put you on moderation for, idk, a few days or something."

You've deliberately choosen to make this personal personal between you and me, and now you've allowed one of your friends to include the use of personal details of my real life in the abuse you have protected all day.Well, I am going to put you on moderation for a while if you make another pointless report and you shouldn't put stuff in the public domain if you don't want people to reference it.

Your point is an invalid.

manker
02-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Reminds of whatever year it was when we kept winning 1-0 with Cantona always being the scorer and Schmeichel always man of the match.

The season Keegan lost it, and was arrested for fucking a coffee machine. :unsure::lol: :earl:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:48 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Is Dave still here?

Miracle.

chalice
02-26-2012, 10:52 PM
The season Keegan lost it, and was arrested for fucking a coffee machine. :unsure::lol: :earl:

NotLettingItGo

Burnsy
@Burnsy

I like how you call the man who hasn't spewed bile all over the board today a troll, whilst ignoring the bile that has been spewed and protected by your mate manker.

I've already explained, reject, you're not going to troll a rise out of me... You're asking for all of this, you deserve what you get, and I don't know what you're trying to prove here anymore :unsure:

Also, I've already mentioned that before today I've never conversed with manker on any topic, therefore the term "mate" is perhaps a little too familiar, however, I can see how you would want to do that in order to imply something else that is more suited to your purpose :)

Now, you carry on trolling, but please stop looking for sympathy, or for anyone to empathise with your 'victim' persona... it doesn't really wash tbh...

manker
02-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Is Dave still here?

Miracle.
I'm just being stubborn about it now :snooty:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:54 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 10:55 PM
You're asking for all of this, you deserve what you get,

'tis not me who has spewed bile and malice all over this board all day, if it had of been manker would have banned me exactly as he stated he would.

Of course, yep sure, etc etc...

manker
02-26-2012, 10:56 PM
FFS
He wants to be banned :pinch:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 10:58 PM

chalice
02-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Is Dave still here?

Miracle.

You're doing it to spite me, aren't you. I thought we was mates.

When I told Tesco to slot you in, it was for strategic porpoises, my annihilating gambit. You are my rook. You are my rank and file. Do as I command.

Or do something else.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 11:02 PM

manker
02-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Really?

What bile and malice have I posted here today?
What personal real life details of another member have I revealed on this board today?

I've abided by the rules you set upon me with your threatening PM.

But you're going to ban me anyway, quelle surprise.Honestly, I don't want to ban you. You're just annoying and I don't think I'm the only person who is annoyed.
It's like you normally are but today it's ten times as annoying.
I think I've been quite patient.

I did say to keep the shite to the lounge but it seems to have spread to the EATB section, where you appear to have made another pointless report.
I'd put you on moderation for that, only I am unsure how at this point.

manker
02-26-2012, 11:09 PM

You're doing it to spite me, aren't you. I thought we was mates.

When I told Tesco to slot you in, it was for strategic porpoises, my annihilating gambit. You are my rook. You are my rank and file. Do as I command.

Or do something else.:D
So it was you all along, you flatter me with rook pillow talk, but I knew I was a mere pawn in yours and tesco's plan for sub-domination.

I'll be reading poetry next.

teflon05
02-26-2012, 11:10 PM
If I were you, at this point I'd say screw the moderation & give him a 7 day time out, at the very least. Maybe it would give him time to get his head on strait. I doubt it, but strange things do happen

manker
02-26-2012, 11:13 PM
If I were you, at this point I'd say screw the moderation & give him a 7 day time out, at the very least. Maybe it would give him time to get his head on strait. I doubt it, but strange things do happen
Does VB software have some kind of internets naughty step?

That would seem to be the most appropriate at this juncture.

teflon05
02-26-2012, 11:14 PM
You can set the length of time a ban lasts. Days, weeks, etc.

manker
02-26-2012, 11:20 PM
You can set the length of time a ban lasts. Days, weeks, etc.
Ahh cheers.
I worked it out in the end. I was just being lazy - it's to do with the infraction points.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:21 PM

Dunno about more recent versions... but you used to be able to moderate a member from their profile... just select to ban them, fuck the length, just make it permanent... there are other mods that may have been installed that can just make it difficult to access and use the forums, there's also a mod for making the member 'invisible' to everyone (so the idiot thinks they're being ignored)... and fingers crossed the board also comes with the security cookies that instantly shown up when a member makes a dup account (although I'm guessing J-Dye ensured that was installed a long time ago) :lol:

manker
02-26-2012, 11:22 PM

Dunno about more recent versions... but you used to be able to moderate a member from their profile... just select to ban them, fuck the length, just make it permanent... there are other mods that may have been installed that can just make it difficult to access and use the forums, there's also a mod for making the member 'invisible' to everyone (so the idiot thinks they're being ignored)... and fingers crossed the board also comes with the security cookies that instantly shown up when a member makes a dup account (although I'm guessing J-Dye ensured that was installed a long time ago) :lol:Thank you.
That invisi thing would be fantastic.

teflon05
02-26-2012, 11:24 PM
heh heh...Yeah, I had forgot about that "invisible" mod. We used to have some laughs with that one on a board i used to staff at.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:25 PM
heh heh...Yeah, I had forgot about that "invisible" mod. We used to have some laughs with that one on a board i used to staff at.

vB and IPB forums came with some brilliant mods for managing troublesome users :lol:

manker
02-26-2012, 11:29 PM
It might be that Dave's half-day tirade got a few people posting here that wouldn't have normally.
And if there is one thing the lounge needs, it's more people posting stuff.

Every cloud :happy:

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 11:37 PM
there's also a mod for making the member 'invisible' to everyone (so the idiot thinks they're being ignored)...

The immense amounts of fun to be had with this are incredible!

When I used to moderate VB forums, people would get so aggravated at the synchronized ignore, that they'd literally turn paranoid. They'd take trolling to extremes. I remember once, after finally unhiding the member, I had to remove 2-3 DOX's to make sure that while people got the laughs at the stories untold at the time of, they wouldn't actually get worked up over it.

teflon05
02-26-2012, 11:40 PM
I have to admit, I usually do more reading than posting, & his tirades did provoke me into a few responses. That guy needs some serious counseling. Or psychiatric help. Pure obsessive, from what I've seen. Or maybe a Master Troll.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:40 PM
there's also a mod for making the member 'invisible' to everyone (so the idiot thinks they're being ignored)...

The immense amounts of fun to be had with this are incredible!

When I used to moderate VB forums, people would get so aggravated at the synchronized ignore, that they'd literally turn paranoid. They'd take trolling to extremes. I remember once, after finally unhiding the member, I had to remove 2-3 DOX's to make sure that while people got the laughs at the stories untold at the time of, they wouldn't actually get worked up over it.

Yeah, there was some fun to be had, but only at the expense of those who deserved it... :lol:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:41 PM
I have to admit, I usually do more reading than posting, & his tirades did provoke me into a few responses. That guy needs some serious counseling. Or psychiatric help. Pure obsessive, from what I've seen. Or maybe a Master Troll.

I'm going more for the Master Troll, who just happens to quite possibly have some deep seated issues too.

teflon05
02-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Nice to see "too" used in the right context. :P

manker
02-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Dave isn't a troll, he has a gigantic victim complex and truly believes that he's being treated unfairly by everyone, that we're all in cahoots and PMing one another behind his back in an effort to defeat him.

He honestly believes he is right and everyone, literally everyone, else is wrong.
That's not a troll, it's an unwitting emulation of a small child.

manker
Nice to see "too" used in the right context. :P
:lol: :earl:

Burnsy
I see reject's joined up as BobBanana (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/283118-BobBanana) now too :lol:

teflon05
02-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Dave isn't a troll, he has a gigantic victim complex and truly believes that he's being treated unfairly by everyone, that we're all in cahoots and PMing one another behind his back in an effort to defeat him.

He honestly believes he is right and everyone, literally everyone, else is wrong.
That's not a troll, it's an unwitting parody of a small child.

Or, the first tell-tale signs of paranoid schizophrenia. That's kind of a scary thought...

manker
02-26-2012, 11:51 PM
He's creating a thread in the EATB section as we speak.
I guess that's circumvention.

How did you know :unsure:

manker
02-26-2012, 11:51 PM
*Burnsy^

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:56 PM

By reading that Mum'sNet link from earlier, after the 'reject' profile on there had been banned, a 'BobBanana' profile appeared which basically continued to troll and take the same stance as our own reject had been... it could only have been him...

Then as soon as 'reject' was placed on moderation, 'BobBanana' signs up here?

Kinda obvious if you know what you're looking for :lol:

manker
02-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Awesome internet detective skillz :smilie4:

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Awesome internet detective skillz :smilie4:

Awwwwwwwwww shuckz :blushing:

chalice
02-27-2012, 12:02 AM

By reading that Mum'sNet link from earlier, after the 'reject' profile on there had been banned, a 'BobBanana' profile appeared which basically continued to troll and take the same stance as our own reject had been... it could only have been him...

You scare me.

Proper Bo
02-27-2012, 12:03 AM
is this one worth me bothering to read 4 pages?

chalice
02-27-2012, 12:04 AM
is this one worth me bothering to read 4 pages?

Yes. It was Normandy.

Burnsy
02-27-2012, 12:05 AM
You scare me.

Why? Wasn't it you who posted the link to the Mum'sNet forum? I read the same stuff you did... :lol:

Proper Bo
02-27-2012, 12:08 AM
Just been to look at the IPs. I can categorically state that chavis wasn't Thorn.

I can do screenshots to prove it but I'd rather not because of my own rather twisted concept of occam's razor.

got up to here so far
i doubt manker's ability to work out how to look at IPs when he couldn't even fix a single feckin chavatar earlier:no:

chalice
02-27-2012, 12:09 AM
You scare me.

Why? Wasn't it you who posted the link to the Mum'sNet forum? I read the same stuff you did... :lol:

Not with such beady-eyed efficiency. You're a steely-cold internets dark stallion with bloodhound pumping through its veins.

chalice
02-27-2012, 12:13 AM
I'd like to take the time right now to say to Dave that there's no hard feelings on my part. Except for the stuff you said about MBM's kid, which is unforgivable.

And nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah.

Proper Bo

racists:emo:

Quarterquack
i doubt manker's ability to work out how to look at IPs when he couldn't even fix a single feckin chavatar earlier:no:

Bottom corner of every single post. Not difficult to figure out. There's even an accessibility feature. :shifty:

Proper Bo
:lol: :earl:

and you, bawlbag:snooty:

Proper Bo
02-27-2012, 12:16 AM
dave should just use ctrl+v to save on his typing for each post

Burnsy
02-27-2012, 12:17 AM
I'd like to take the time right now to say to Dave that there's no hard feelings on my part. Except for the stuff you said about MBM's kid, which is unforgivable.

Seconded :lol:

manker
02-27-2012, 12:20 AM

got up to here so far
i doubt manker's ability to work out how to look at IPs when he couldn't even fix a single feckin chavatar earlier:no:I'm all expert and shiz now.
Didn't even need barbie :snooty:

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 02:40 AM

Seconded :lol:

Thanks, guys. Anyone else think Dave will turn into a second J-Dye who creates new accounts daily to no avail?

He fits the profile, does he not?

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 10:30 AM

Yo! He's got a lot more respect for your wife than you have, eh?

Excellent work young padawan, we shall be watching your career with great interest.... ;)

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 10:30 AM
got up to here so far
i doubt manker's ability to work out how to look at IPs when he couldn't even fix a single feckin chavatar earlier:no:I'm all expert and shiz now.
Didn't even need barbie :snooty:

I'm here now, ask me anything... :)

manker
02-27-2012, 10:37 AM
Uhm, what was the name of that sci-fi author you told me was decent?
I'm reading the Caliban Trilogy by Roger MacBride Allen (Asimov tribute), and it's complete wank.

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Was it Stephen Baxter?

manker
02-27-2012, 10:50 AM
I don't know :blink:

Coincidentally, I do have one of his books; Stone Spring - Stephen Baxter.
Not read it, but.

Edit: Five of his books, the titles aren't very sci-fi-ish though:
Conqueror, Emperor, Navigator and Weaver.

Edit2: Also, Flux, Raft, Ring, Timelike Infinity, Vacuum Diagrams and Xeelee Novellas.
They sound more sci-fi-ish

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 10:59 AM
The Manifold Trilogy (Time, Space and Origin), I think they might have been the ones I was talking about.

I'm currently in the middle of Time's Tapestry and you're right, it's not very sci-fi, being set in the Roman Empire and all :dabs:

Actually I've gone orf him a bit.

My fave sci-fi author is Iain M. Banks

manker
02-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Ahh, yeah. Manifold, that does ring a bell.

I'm currently in the middle of Time's Tapestry and you're right, it's not very sci-fi, being set in the Roman Empire and all :dabs: :lol:
Robots pwn but historical fiction is probably my favourite genre.

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Oh that might be right up your street then :happy:

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Yo, just got here! S'up dawgs!

manker
02-27-2012, 12:07 PM
nm.
We're just talking about robot secks again.

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Oic. Carry on!

manker
02-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Okay.
Given the three laws of robotics, humaniform robots would make the best sex partners because it causes them to perceive a sensation akin to pain if they do not do everything in their power to please a human being. This would translate itself to other areas of the relationship meaning that the robot would have an unbreakable sense of duty and loyalty to its human partner. The robot would also be at the mercy of every whim of its owner, no matter how mundane and would complete each task set with relish.

I've given this some considerable thought and have decided that if they were to become available to purchase for a low price, the human race would die out within a millennia. Possibly less. It might be worth it.

Artemis
02-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Okay.
Given the three laws of robotics, humaniform robots would make the best sex partners because it causes them to perceive a sensation akin to pain if they do not do everything in their power to please a human being. This would translate itself to other areas of the relationship meaning that the robot would have an unbreakable sense of duty and loyalty to its human partner. The robot would also be at the mercy of every whim of its owner, no matter how mundane and would complete each task set with relish.

I've given this some considerable thought and have decided that if they were to become available to purchase for a low price, the human race would die out within a millennia. Possibly less. It might be worth it.

A more probable reality is VR suits that can immerse you in touch sensation as well as aural and visual stimulii, the result would be the same, everyone would be fucking their VR girlfriend/boyfriend and we would all die out. :blink:

manker
02-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Okay.

A more probable reality is VR suits that can immerse you in touch sensation as well as aural and visual stimulii, the result would be the same, everyone would be fucking their VR girlfriend/boyfriend and we would all die out. :blink:
A VR suit wouldn't be able to make me a sammich or do the ironing.

If I had a VR suit, I'd still get a real woman type woman in for practical porpoises and probably accidentally pro-create when I was drunk and couldn't work the zip of the VR suit.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 12:51 PM

If I had a VR suit, I'd still get a real woman type woman in for practical porpoises and probably accidentally pro-create when I was drunk and couldn't work the zip of the VR suit.

I think a real woman would be required for the nasty job of cleaning the VR suit, as well. Gosh, must a married man think of all the uses for a woman? :unsure:

manker
02-27-2012, 01:00 PM

I think a real woman would be required for the nasty job of cleaning the VR suit, as well. Gosh, must a married man think of all the uses for a woman? :unsure:
Ew.
I didn't think of that. I wonder if in my lifetime VR suits would become disposable, imagine if you accidentally put on a used one.

I think self-cleaning robots are the only way forward.

Artemis
02-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Ew.
I didn't think of that. I wonder if in my lifetime VR suits would become disposable, imagine if you accidentally put on a used one.

But what if the purge cycle activated prematurely? :blink:

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Ew.

I think there would need to be an international agreement signed that would make it a capital crime to record anyone having sex in a VR suit. Most people I look silly enough when they I have a partner, and finding out that they I have been put on Youtube wouldn't be good for the ego. :noes:

manker
02-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Ew.

But what if the purge cycle activated prematurely? :blink:
I'm talking about humaniform robots, not washing machines :unsure:
They'd just take a shower after lighting your ciggie.

manker
02-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Ew.

I think there would need to be an international agreement signed that would make it a capital crime to record anyone having sex in a VR suit. Most people I look silly enough when they I have a partner, and finding out that they I have been put on Youtube wouldn't be good for the ego. :noes:That's why robots would be far superior. They'd record everything in their data store but would be unable to release the bits and bytes to anyone but their owner due to the embarrassment it might cause.

You'd be free to have the unit display the footage on a VDU of your choice should you be wanting to knock a quick one out before work.

Artemis
02-27-2012, 01:20 PM
I think there would need to be an international agreement signed that would make it a capital crime to record anyone having sex in a VR suit. Most people I look silly enough when they I have a partner, and finding out that they I have been put on Youtube wouldn't be good for the ego. :noes:That's why robots would be far superior. They'd record everything in their data store but would be unable to release the bits and bytes to anyone but their owner due to the embarrassment it might cause.

You'd be free to have the unit display the footage on a VDU of your choice should you be wanting to knock a quick one out before work.

You do realise that if the camera was mounted on the robot itself the only footage you are going to get is of yourself sweaty, reddened and making the O face, I cannot think of anything more off putting. There is no way I would be able to wind my clock to that (if it were me).

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 01:21 PM

Naw, I'm usually only turned on by women who wouldn't have me... :sadwalk:

manker
02-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Wind my clock :lol:

Edit: it wouldn't be a camera, though. The robot would be spatially aware of every detail in the room and would be able to playback copulation from which ever angle you desired. Cgi, bruv. I imagine the robot would also depict you in the most flattering light possible, so as to decrease discomfort brought on by seeing one's flapping man bewbs.

manker
02-27-2012, 01:30 PM

Naw, I'm usually only turned on by women who wouldn't have me... :sadwalk:
A wise decision and one I commend.
One doesn't like to limit one's onanistic choices :smilie4:

Artemis
02-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Wind my clock :lol:

Edit: it wouldn't be a camera, though. The robot would be spatially aware of every detail in the room and would be able to playback copulation from which ever angle you desired. Cgi, bruv. I imagine the robot would also depict you in the most flattering light possible, so as to decrease discomfort brought on by seeing one's flapping man bewbs.

Your utopian fuckbot sounds orsum, when can I order one? :blink:

manker
02-27-2012, 01:36 PM
When Mary and Darthy construct it.
They'll do the grunt work, I'm the ideas man.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 02:04 PM
When Mary and Darthy construct it.
They'll do the grunt work, I'm the ideas man.

Please destroy all archival footage of them grunting while working. :sick:

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Three things to note.

The first being, with current technology, the robot playing back the footage from whatever angle you desire is achievable in two ways. Either you have to copulate in a special room. Or the robot has to hold an object shaped like an umbrella. Let us know which sounds more feasible.

The second being we need some accounting expertise on the cost estimation, and business proposition side. We have to ensure that this venture is financially beneficial to all of us.

What is the time frame to build this object? Are we going to bribe our way through FDA approval by having the robot sleep with everyone in the organization, or is our first prototype going to be produced after approval, with the hope that no one understood Technicalese and found out that mass extinction was the goal?