Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Has anyone considered inviting more Mumsnet members here, then? :eyebrows:

Artemis
02-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Stop trying the sausage. :ghey:

manker
02-27-2012, 12:23 AM
mbm would be the one to represent the bored in that respect. I reckon he'd have quite the way with single mothers.

I ignore the feck out of them when I've got to pick my son up from school, but I bet he'd get there early just so he could have a bit of a chat :smilie4:

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 11:55 AM
You've got a son? :unsure:

manker
02-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Indeed. I'm as surprised as you are.
Young manlet is seven now.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 03:09 PM
mbm would be the one to represent the bored in that respect. I reckon he'd have quite the way with single mothers.

I ignore the feck out of them when I've got to pick my son up from school, but I bet he'd get there early just so he could have a bit of a chat :smilie4:

I do, I do! Actually, if there has ever been a group of women who have always liked me, it was the single moms. At first, I just assumed they beamed at any guy with part-time+ employment (as their ethnos group would dictate); however, over time I became aware it was my manly charm they were after. :01:

Now that I have kids, and am a good dad...ZOOM! Off-the-charts irresistible. :D

manker
02-27-2012, 04:18 PM

I do, I do! Actually, if there has ever been a group of women who have always liked me, it was the single moms. At first, I just assumed they beamed at any guy with part-time+ employment (as their ethnos group would dictate); however, over time I became aware it was my manly charm they were after. :01:

Now that I have kids, and am a good dad...ZOOM! Off-the-charts irresistible. :DI just somehow knew that you'd be that guy. You're just ... nice.
As for myself, I am completely disinterested in their offspring - which is all they have to talk about - and I struggle to hide this fact.

I had to wait about 20 minutes for my parents evening slot; after 10 of those minutes, I had to inform this bint that I was in no way interested in her daughter's struggle to to stop eating newspaper. The other ten minutes flew by.
Luckily, I think word has finally got around that I'm an evil child-catching accountant and now they just leave me to stare into my phone when the kids are let out late.

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 04:31 PM

Now that I have kids, and am a good dad...ZOOM! Off-the-charts irresistible. :DI just somehow knew that you'd be that guy. You're just ... nice.
As for myself, I am completely disinterested in their offspring - which is all they have to talk about - and I struggle to hide this fact.

I had to wait about 20 minutes for my parents evening slot; after 10 of those minutes, I had to inform this bint that I was in no way interested in her daughter's struggle to to stop eating newspaper. The other ten minutes flew by.
Luckily, I think word has finally got around that I'm an evil child-catching accountant and now they just leave me to stare into my phone when the kids are let out late.

I'm pretty much in my own zone during the awful days I have to do the school run. Sometimes people say hello, I say hello back if I hear them. I don't know who they are - all school mums tend to look the same to me..

manker
02-27-2012, 04:38 PM
It's the best way to be, barbs.

I can only imagine how much effort mbm has to put in. I bet he knows their names - and their kids' names - and everything :no:

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 06:55 PM

Poor little fucker :no:

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 09:06 PM
I just somehow knew that you'd be that guy. You're just ... nice.

:disdainformanker:

I never said I was nice back...

And... my kids are only two, so I have yet to cavort with the unlaundered masses.

manker
02-27-2012, 09:29 PM

Poor little fucker :no:
I know, I know. It's a fucked up world these days.
But fear not, I'm moulding him in my image :smilie4:

manker
02-27-2012, 09:32 PM
I just somehow knew that you'd be that guy. You're just ... nice.

And... my kids are only two, so I have yet to cavort with the unlaundered masses.I bet you are though. I bet you're as nice as a really nice thing.
You cuddlycandycat, you.

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 09:37 PM

And... my kids are only two, so I have yet to cavort with the unlaundered masses.I bet you are though. I bet you're as nice as a really nice thing.
You cuddlycandycat, you.

I agree. Ever since he rode to my rescue on his flea-ridden charger I've been privately calling him Megabyteypoos.

NotLettingItGo
02-27-2012, 09:40 PM
rescue!

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 10:09 PM
I bet you are though. I bet you're as nice as a really nice thing.
You cuddlycandycat, you.

I agree. Ever since he rode to my rescue on his flea-ridden charger I've been privately calling him Megabyteypoos.

@MANKER :dry:

@Squeams: :wub:

manker
02-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Hoi, racist, stop discriminating against me because I have no bewbs :fist:

Artemis
02-27-2012, 10:36 PM

Eat out at McDonalds more. :blink:

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 10:39 PM

Eat out at McDonalds more. :blink:

It's cheaper to buy a water bra.

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Hahaha, bewbs open doors, FACT

manker
02-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Are you trying to get me into pegging again :dry:

Biggles
02-27-2012, 11:25 PM
Are you trying to get me into pegging again :dry:

Going round doors selling clothes pegs? A tad ethnic, what?

That said, Squeams was walking on people the other night. The world has become one big carnival sideshow :unsure:

manker
02-27-2012, 11:28 PM
You're right, you know, she probably has gypsy blood coursing thro' her veins.
It would also explain the racism and gigantic vagina.

Biggles
02-27-2012, 11:29 PM

....and the rose in her teeth?

Biggles
02-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Starship Troopers 3 is shite - fact

Grimm was OK earlier - I think I am mostly liking that.

manker
02-27-2012, 11:33 PM

....and the rose in her teeth?Oh. I thought she just had spinach for lunch.
One doesn't like to point that kind of thing out, these Romany types are quick to anger, you know :unsure:

Biggles
02-27-2012, 11:40 PM
....and the rose in her teeth?Oh. I thought she just had spinach for lunch.
One doesn't like to point that kind of thing out, these Romany types are quick to anger, you know :unsure:

They can be vicious with the clothes pegs too ....so I have heard

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 04:46 AM

One more of these and you can be diagnosed with squeamous envy.

manker
02-28-2012, 11:06 AM

One more of these and you can be diagnosed with squeamous envy.That's the best pun I've ever read this week :happy:

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Going round doors selling clothes pegs? A tad ethnic, what?

That said, Squeams was walking on people the other night. The world has become one big carnival sideshow :unsure:

That's right, I'm an angry large Romany vagina with a grubby mouth and enviable tits. Makes me sound almost interesting :unsure:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:03 PM
That's the best pun I've ever read this week :happy:

This is a grammar citizen's arrest, taste my taser.

manker
02-28-2012, 01:05 PM
It's actually a line I nicked off Squeams.
If I'm going down, she's going down with me.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:51 PM
It's actually a line I nicked off Squeams.
If I'm going down, she's going down with me.

And I hate the law so Im going down with the rest of you.

manker
02-28-2012, 01:56 PM
You'll have to remove a rib or two.
Can't you just be grateful for a double nosh.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Ok, but entry is now closed. I prefer intimate parties to large gatherings :unsure:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Ok, but entry is now closed. I prefer intimate parties to large gatherings :unsure:

I guess you weren't aware that misery loves company; unless you thought going down was a euphemism.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 02:45 PM

I guess you weren't aware that misery loves company; unless you thought going down was a euphemism.

I think the 'double nosh' comment might have led me down a different path of thought.

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 08:42 PM

Denied access to your vag once again. :fist:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 09:10 PM

And that's why you'll always be a nice boy. Real rapists will find a way with penetration, not waiting for those red tape processes to go through.

manker
02-28-2012, 09:22 PM

Denied access to your vag once again. :fist:You shouldn't have turned down the drizzling :no:

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Denied access to your vag once again. :fist:You shouldn't have turned down the drizzling :no:

I seem to have found her one standard- be drizzled, or go the fuk away...

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 12:43 PM

And that's why you'll always be a nice boy. Real rapists will find a way with penetration, not waiting for those red tape processes to go through.

I said no, what more of an invite does he want? :idunno:

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 02:28 PM

You're too far away, rapists are usually local predators. If that's not true, then I just lack dedication.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 04:17 PM

You're too far away, rapists are usually local predators. If that's not true, then I just lack dedication.

Well we know in your case it's because I've been through puberty.

manker
02-29-2012, 05:30 PM
It might be that, or it might have been the cervix story.
I just can't seem to get past it. It pops up in my mind at the most inappropriate of times.

:ermm:

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Well we know in your case it's because I've been through puberty.

Well if you have the tits and ass of a 12-year-old, we can still make it work.

Something Else
02-29-2012, 05:48 PM
She's not Asian.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 06:29 PM
It might be that, or it might have been the cervix story.
I just can't seem to get past it. It pops up in my mind at the most inappropriate of times.

:ermm:

Imagine how I feel, I've got to have it taken out in 4.5 years. Mind you, I guess by then I might be busted open wider than the Suez. Fingers crossed.

She's not Asian.

Or Keira Knightley :ermm:

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 11:32 PM
She's not Asian.

I've already proven my ability to emulate the look with makeup effects.

manker
02-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Imagine how I feel, I've got to have it taken out in 4.5 years. Mind you, I guess by then I might be busted open wider than the Suez. Fingers crossed.
If you keep bashing away, it might fall out on its own and then you could life-blog on here about mucus secretions all thro' the resultant pregnancy.

Ginger babies ftw?

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 11:48 PM
If you keep bashing away, it might fall out on its own and then you could life-blog on here about mucus secretions all thro' the resultant pregnancy.

Ginger babies ftw?

Are you offering me ginger babies? I thought we were friends :(

manker
03-01-2012, 12:06 AM

Ginger babies ftw?

Are you offering me ginger babies? I thought we were friends :(:lol: ofcuk it does read like that.

That guy, not the one you stamp on, the one you let touch your lady garden, has a ginger beard, rite?
He's tipped his hand early. There's still time to escape ginger baby emissions :smilie4:

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Are you offering me ginger babies? I thought we were friends :(:lol: ofcuk it does read like that.

That guy, not the one you stamp on, the one you let touch your lady garden, has a ginger beard, rite?
He's tipped his hand early. There's still time to escape ginger baby emissions :smilie4:

Nooo wai!!!! He's just my special friend! He doesn't want babies. In fact, he throws a spaz attack whenever he sees one so I wouldn't even consider letting him infiltrate and colonise my womb.

Hello sweety! :wave:

manker
03-01-2012, 01:10 AM
Hai there, sparkly-candy-dragon :wub:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Hai there, sparkly-candy-dragon :wub:

I may be a pervert, but at least I'm not so much of a creep to have a reptile fetish.

manker
03-01-2012, 01:18 AM
cus you've never fapped to tentacle rape hentai.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:23 AM
cus you've never fapped to tentacle rape hentai.

I've prodded at the behest of an encephalopod.

manker
03-01-2012, 01:31 AM
encephalopodFfs, I googled that word when Les used it a while back.
and now I have to do it again :sadwalk:

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:43 PM
:blink:

manker
03-01-2012, 10:46 PM
wut

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:48 PM
It was only liek four years ago ffs.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Well at least it happened.
I thought I'd dreamed it or sth.

Chalice's dream about Les being Barry McGuigan in red shorts refereeing a soccer match > all other Les dreams.

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Yes, but to be fair chalice does a lot of drugs.

You just can't compete.

manker
03-01-2012, 11:06 PM
I'd consider partaking just to foster my unconscious creative juices.
If I knew where to get them from anymore :mellow:

Snee
03-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Ask ben. He's a hippie.