PDA

View Full Version : I'd lie to thank the admin team...

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 11:02 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Yet you're still here, attention seeking, looking for a reaction from people and playing the role of the 'poor victim' when in reality you're only really reaping the seeds you've sown...

Whereas you could have left and no-one would really have bothered either way? Who's fault's that then? :unsure:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 11:10 PM

teflon05
02-26-2012, 11:12 PM
wtf are you talking about, man? ANY other board I have been a part of would have banned you hours ago. If not days ago. I think Manker has been more than patient with you. Much more so than I would have been, I can tell you.

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 11:15 PM

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Whereas you could have left and no-one would really have bothered either way? Who's fault's that then? :unsure:

That's right Burnsy I could have allowed manker and his mates to bully me off of the board months ago... and it's wrong to stand upto bullies. They must be allowed to behave however they like.

Give it a rest reject... not one person actually believes that, so you can give your 'victim' role a rest now :lol:

NotLettingItGo
02-26-2012, 11:16 PM

teflon05
02-26-2012, 11:17 PM
You brought this whole shitstorm on yourself, from what I've seen. If you want to place blame, go look in the mirror.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:18 PM
And now I'm too be banned for pointing all of this out.

And not before time... it's what's for the best all round... you've already been banned from one other forum for your trolling and looking for reactions... fuck knows why the staff on here haven't already banned you, totally mystifies me tbh :unsure:

Quarterquack
02-26-2012, 11:19 PM
This is why I should've become moderator of the lounge. I would've banned everyone else and left reject alone. Since everybody here likes irony.

chalice
02-26-2012, 11:21 PM
This is why I should've become moderator of the lounge. I would've banned everyone else and left reject alone. Since everybody here likes irony.

That would've been fantastic.

Speaking of irony, anyone clock the Freudian misspelling in the thread title?

You can't lie to yourself, Dave, like.

Burnsy
02-26-2012, 11:22 PM

:lol:

Brilliant!!!

IdolEyes787
02-26-2012, 11:48 PM
I'd also like to warn other members about the moderator of the lounge.

Be very careful not to express any view which he doesn't like, or you too might end up being treated as I have this very day, and indeed for months.

At this point I'd like to say that I'm not a fan of rugby or accountants or 35ish year olds and oh well basically all of England can go fuck itself.

manker
02-27-2012, 12:01 AM
Idol's a stalker who can't differentiate between to and too :smilie4:

chalice
02-27-2012, 12:03 AM

Ban yourself.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2012, 12:05 AM

The first one has only one "o".:unsure:

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 10:21 AM
The irony is he's only a moderator because of you. Go figure....

Alien5
02-27-2012, 11:04 AM
The lunatics have taken over, Dave.

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 12:07 PM
... for allowing one of their moderators and his mates to break all of the board rules and allow me to be personally vilified and attacked all day.

It seems I'm about to be banned despite abiding within the terms he laid down to me in his personally threatening PM this morning.

Cheers guys, it's nice to know that your rules are meaningless.

I speak for them all when I say, you're welcome, and don't mention it :happy:

manker
02-27-2012, 12:22 PM
... for allowing one of their moderators and his mates to break all of the board rules and allow me to be personally vilified and attacked all day.

It seems I'm about to be banned despite abiding within the terms he laid down to me in his personally threatening PM this morning.

Cheers guys, it's nice to know that your rules are meaningless.

I speak for them all when I say, you're welcome, and don't mention it :happy:He quite literally can't at the moment. What with the completely unfair moderation on account of the on-going vilification.

:glag: :bbq: :rolf:

whatcdfan
02-27-2012, 12:37 PM

:shifty:

Snee
02-27-2012, 02:46 PM
I wonder.

When dave got rejected by allah, do you reckon he was wearing the same ecru suit?

Serial question.

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 03:01 PM
He quite literally can't at the moment. What with the completely unfair moderation on account of the on-going vilification.

:glag: :bbq: :rolf:

I bet he's fucking fuming!

I wonder.

When dave got rejected by allah, do you reckon he was wearing the same ecru suit?

Serial question.

:glag:

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 03:03 PM
I bet he's fucking fuming!

I didn't understand it yesterday, but now I'm starting to get why he wasn't permanently banned... :lol:

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 03:31 PM
The lounge has become a microcosm of this small part of my life, and it feels a little weird to see it played out from start to finish with such exacting attention to detail. The progress of Reject's dismissal has exactly mirrored the progress of his dismissal from my vagina. In fact, if this were a biographical play one could say that the more neutral board members have played the part of my patience, the more scathing ones such as yourself MBM the world at large, or rather every person he's met on the internet ever, and Manky has played the lead role as my vagina. The only difference is, my front fundament will never let him back in :fear:

Barbarossa
02-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Where the hell is mouldy, anyway :emo:

manker
02-27-2012, 04:27 PM
his dismissal from my vagina

and Mouldy has played the lead role as my vagina:glag: :gag:

I think I nearly died.

manker
02-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Where the hell is mouldy, anyway :emo:Lilmiss banned him
Unless you believe Squeams, in which case, I'm right here :mellow:

NotLettingItGo
02-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Is that right.

NotLettingItGo
02-27-2012, 04:29 PM
The lounge has become a microcosm of this small part of my life, and it feels a little weird to see it played out from start to finish with such exacting attention to detail. The progress of Reject's dismissal has exactly mirrored the progress of his dismissal from my vagina. In fact, if this were a biographical play one could say that the more neutral board members have played the part of my patience, the more scathing ones such as yourself MBM the world at large, or rather every person he's met on the internet ever, and Mouldy has played the lead role as my vagina. The only difference is, my front fundament will never let him back in :fear:

It's OK now, I don't care for you worth a damn, I do however feel something for you.

manker
02-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Play nice and I'll approve all of them as you type them, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-27-2012, 04:39 PM
What possible reason could I have for not being nice towards the lovely members you have here manker, it was after all you and your mates who decided to make this a very real issue in my real life.

NotLettingItGo
02-27-2012, 04:46 PM
I shall elucidate for you manker.

I do have feelings for your lovely female friend, they're feelings of cold darkness, which funnily enough is exactly what I feel for you and your mate chavis. I suppose that's was inevitable given just how intertwined you and your friends have choosen to make this with my real life.

manker
02-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Ehh, kinda nice. Comparatively.
Sort of.

:ermm:

NotLettingItGo
02-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Indeed

Alien5
02-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Where the hell is mouldy, anyway :emo:

Probably in a hotel room in the middle of nowhere

Alien5
02-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Popularity is underated.

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Where the hell is mouldy, anyway :emo:Lilmiss banned him
Unless you believe Squeams, in which case, I'm right here :mellow:

Oops, I meant Manky is playing my vagina! I still can't get it out of my head they're not the same person :pinch:

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 09:20 PM
The lounge has become a microcosm of this small part of my life, and it feels a little weird to see it played out from start to finish with such exacting attention to detail. The progress of Reject's dismissal has exactly mirrored the progress of his dismissal from my vagina. In fact, if this were a biographical play one could say that the more neutral board members have played the part of my patience, the more scathing ones such as yourself MBM the world at large, or rather every person he's met on the internet ever, and Manky has played the lead role as my vagina. The only difference is, my front fundament will never let him back in :fear:

I'm feeling kinda left out in the cold here playing the role of the 99% who have no access to your vagina. At least I'll be of interest to you when you become a single mom. Then I'll enact my cold revenge by turning you down. :snooty:

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm feeling kinda left out in the cold here playing the role of the 99% who have no access to your vagina. At least I'll be of interest to you when you become a single mom. Then I'll enact my cold revenge by turning you down. :snooty:

No you won't, because I don't and won't want you, thus leaving you doomed to wander the Earth in my pursuit as befits your perverse male mentality :cool:

manker
02-27-2012, 09:54 PM
She'll soon want you, mbm, if you lie down flat on the floor facing skywards.
In no time at all she'll be stomping on your abs and leaving a slug-trail over your freshly washed shirt-front.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 10:13 PM

No you won't, because I don't and won't want you, thus leaving you doomed to wander the Earth in my pursuit as befits your perverse male mentality :cool:

Your text says, "no", but your subtext says, "yes, yes, yes". :naughty:

Artemis
02-27-2012, 10:15 PM

You can take heart from the fact that you were included in the list of scathing members. With a list of only two if you are not the vagina of this piece then you must be the anus. :blink:

Squeamous
02-27-2012, 10:44 PM
In no time at all she'll be stomping on your abs and leaving a slug-trail over your freshly washed shirt-front.

FFS, this board is full of rapists!
Anyway, I'm bored of trampling now, MBpoos is going to have to come up with something more imaginative if he hopes to gain my haughty disdain.

You can take heart from the fact that you were included in the list of scathing members. With a list of only two if you are not the vagina of this piece then you must be the anus. :blink:

Quarterquack
02-27-2012, 10:55 PM

I'd believe it. This man is in an English course.

megabyteme
02-27-2012, 11:31 PM

While this drizzling initially put me off, I will persevere by preparing myself with a clear plastic tarp similar to those in the front row of a Gallagher concert. :sly:

Snee
02-27-2012, 11:42 PM

That's nothing, dave would do it for the whole admin team.

manker
02-27-2012, 11:46 PM
:happy:
We needed a new meme.

Squeams drizzling followed by Dave and his age-distended bollocks dragging over the collective throng is just the ticket.

Snee
02-27-2012, 11:49 PM
:happy:
We needed a new meme.

Squeams drizzling followed by Dave and his age-distended bollocks dragging over the collective throng is just the ticket.
Idk what you're on about. I've just been trying to do something with this thread title.

manker
02-27-2012, 11:50 PM
orite :lol:

NotLettingItGo
02-27-2012, 11:51 PM
That's it manker keep using my real name without my consent. Then tell me again how I mustn't act with the same kind of disrespect towards you and your lovely female friend.

manker
02-27-2012, 11:56 PM
That's it manker keep using my real name without my consent. Then tell me again how I mustn't act with the same kind of disrespect towards you and your lovely female friend.What an imagination you have.
I bet as a small child, you were forever being told how creative you were and how your parents must have beamed.

At the time.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Fact, you have been using my real name without my consent for months.

That's a pretty shitty thing to do manker, according to your own definitions of what is shitty.

manker
02-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Mixing up to and too is much worse, Dave.

Trufax above.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 12:08 AM
You are a chartered accountant, aren't you manker?

manker
02-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Yes indeed, Dave.
Do you have some figures for me.

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 01:07 AM

Since we are being petty about names, have you noticed you are the only non-friend I have around here who uses the non-formal MBM.

You do it too, you tiny measure of a man.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 01:13 AM
You sent me the friend request which I accepted megabyteme, so your claim is false.

I have rectified that friend request thing though today.

Artemis
02-28-2012, 01:15 AM

Since we are being petty about names, have you noticed you are the only non-friend I have around here who uses the non-formal MBM.

Well MBM has got to be better than the latest contraction/term of endearment Mbpoos. :blink:

(although it is starting to grow on me :naughty: )

Alien5
02-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Did he get banned?

manker
02-28-2012, 01:57 AM
He's on moderation, Allen, the clue is in the user title.

Alien5
02-28-2012, 02:23 AM
I don't have time.

katherine
02-28-2012, 02:47 AM

Brilliant!!!

The first one has only one "o".:unsure:

:rolleyes:Interesting

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 03:36 AM

Well MBM has got to be better than the latest contraction/term of endearment Mbpoos. :blink:

(although it is starting to grow on me :naughty: )

Well, since you saved your squadron in Nam, scored tons of touchdowns in college, and were Captain of your own boat, you may call me MBpoos. You've earned it.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 04:54 AM
That's it manker keep using my real name without my consent. Then tell me again how I mustn't act with the same kind of disrespect towards you and your lovely female friend.

Can I use your name, Dave? It's just shorter and easier to type than rejectOfAllah or reject, even though the latter is more apropos to your narrative.

Artemis
02-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Oops, I meant Manky is playing my vagina! I still can't get it out of my head they're not the same person :pinch:

After rereading the fred (slow day need more lolz) I have to ask the question:

Wot like the bagpipes or sumthink? :blink:

manker
02-28-2012, 11:10 AM

After rereading the fred (slow day need more lolz) I have to ask the question:

Wot like the bagpipes or sumthink? :blink:
Like a pianist.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Both is fine by me :happy:

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 11:22 AM

Very interesting.

megabyteme
02-29-2012, 10:39 AM

Very interesting.

In the study of communications, Dave, the BOLD words would be considered a cluster. Telling, Dave, VERY telling...

NotLettingItGo
02-29-2012, 11:27 AM
In the study of communications, Dave, the BOLD words would be considered a cluster. Telling, Dave, VERY telling...

Do you know something megabyteme, whenever I reacted to digs as I have for many long months on here, she disliked it. She told me that she thought I was a bigger and better man than that, that I didn't need to treat those who took such digs in the same way as they'd treated me. Whether she really meant that or whether she was just getting too much fun from the digs and my reaction, I have no real idea anymore. I do know something though, as much as I hate to admit it... she was right. I do need to try and be a bigger and better man about such things.

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 11:33 AM

Do you know something megabyteme, whenever I reacted to digs as I have for many long months on here, she disliked it. She told me that she thought I was a bigger and better man than that, that I didn't need to treat those who took such digs in the same way as they'd treated me. Whether she really meant that or whether she was just getting too much fun from the digs and my reaction, I have no real idea anymore. I do know something though, as much as I hate to admit it... she was right. I do need to try and be a bigger and better man about such things.

Except that you didn't treat any of us the same way, your digs are very weak my friend. You need to work on them, a lot. We'll have ourselves a clinic one day. Make that one month, find a good month to clear your calendar.

NotLettingItGo
02-29-2012, 11:36 AM
Only one month? You're showing your optimism Jacky.

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Only one month? You're showing your optimism Jacky.

I have that kind of confidence in my teaching ability.