PDA

View Full Version : Dave has erased all of his posts...

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 04:02 AM
Now, why would he do such a cowardly, slimy thing? :unsure:

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=1843745&pp=&page=2

You do realize staff can just put them back, right Dave?

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 04:18 AM
We got some professional pics of the kids taken for their 2nd birthdays. Here's one of my son- you know, the one Dave wants me to watch die...

Here's a little remembrance of what a "class act" Dave is. We should always remember him with all the *cough* respect due him. :sick:

I leave in the safe knowledge that one day you will have to sit and watch your child die, you deserve it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/bdtnw4.jpg

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 04:25 AM
/victim

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 05:03 AM
Great Meg, now we're all going to have to watch your child die.

I've been known to alienate people with my darker sense of humor. Anyways, you have 2 of them, why is this one getting special photographic treatment, and do you always lock him in that white room?

Artemis
02-28-2012, 05:41 AM
Dave's not here man....

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 06:20 AM
Great Meg, now we're all going to have to watch your child die.

I've been known to alienate people with my darker sense of humor. Anyways, you have 2 of them, why is this one getting special photographic treatment, and do you always lock him in that white room?

1. I hadn't noticed. :idunno:
2. Yes, the room is white, but is usually not lit.
3. The other one has too many facial bruises, and I haven't gotten around to 'shoping them out. I've found if I use the blur tool too much, she looks like this:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2s01obs.jpg

hungrylilboy
02-28-2012, 06:21 AM
/victim

:wacko:

Cabalo
02-28-2012, 06:22 AM
First of all, no user can delete his own posts, in case anyone hadn't noticed yet.
If they were deleted, it was done by some mod who deemed them unnecessary for the board or discussion.

Threads like this, starting flame wars under wrong assumptions, are starting to get on my nerves.

Better all let it go. Go outside, take a deep breath and talk about something else.

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 06:28 AM
Dave's not here man....

Have you noticed since Dave's time here no other Mongs have ventured through? I'm now certain they read his posts, and left feeling better about themselves. I can only imagine how many self-esteems he's raised. The guy is the Patron Saint of mental midgets.

Here's to Dave (whichever rock he may be under) for being as much of a fuckup in real life as he was here. So much, he deleted 900+ of his posts. That had to have taken several hours- let me guess, the Mods can restore them in 5 clicks... Do I hear 4? 3 from Barbie? 2 from Cabalo?...

Anyway, cheers to the littlest man, with the biggest chip, and the most unmemorable penis...

:cheers:

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 06:31 AM
First of all, no user can delete his own posts, in case anyone hadn't noticed yet.
If they were deleted, it was done by some mod who deemed them unnecessary for the board or discussion.

Threads like this, starting flame wars under wrong assumptions, are starting to get on my nerves.

Better all let it go. Go outside, take a deep breath and talk about something else.

Fair enough, C.

/stick

ziggyjuarez
02-28-2012, 06:35 AM
Can we all talk about my sexual addictions to baby's?

ziggyjuarez
02-28-2012, 06:35 AM
Whts rly imptnt!

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 06:36 AM
Can we all talk about my sexual addictions to baby's?

As long as it's done tastefully. :mellow:

ziggyjuarez
02-28-2012, 06:38 AM
U were always tastEy mbm :)

Something Else
02-28-2012, 06:38 AM
Talking about me outside again. :eyebrows:

Artemis
02-28-2012, 06:53 AM

I'm not going outside right now, it's pissing down. :unsure:

Oh hai something else. :wave:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 10:43 AM

Fair enough, C.

/stick

What Dave did do was replace a bunch of them all with 2 dots, I didn't think MBM was talking about deleting the actual post, but rather the content in the post. However, MBM, your reply to Cabalo is confusing as I thought you knew you couldn't delete your posts.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Those interested in why I have and will continue to erase the content of every single post I made before the revelations of two days ago should address their questions to the board admin team, as it seems I am not allowed to tell you why.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 12:40 PM
Those interested in why I have and will continue to erase the content of every single post I made before the revelations of two days ago should address their questions to the board admin team, as it seems I am not allowed to tell you why.

I don't think anyone is interested in why. Even MBM's question in the first post seems rhetorical.

manker
02-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Yeah, no-one's asked or anything :idunno:

ziggyjuarez
02-28-2012, 12:53 PM
I love a good mystery.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Yeah, no-one's asked or anything :idunno:

Nor does anyone need to, like any mod would understand what makes sense to him. He's already edited all the content of his posts once before, and by that I mean way before any attempt of moderation.

manker
02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
The man's a seething ball of contrition.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:49 PM
I don't know, I think I will name him Davanity.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 01:50 PM
I was contrite about my vile comment. Unlike so many here who haven't shown any contrition towards me.

What more could you ask of me?

stan
02-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Ask you to go away ?

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 01:59 PM
We narcissists never do what we're asked to do, it's one of the defining charcater traits.

Alien5
02-28-2012, 04:00 PM
We want to know Why

stan
02-28-2012, 04:37 PM
We narcissists never do what we're asked to do, it's one of the defining charcater traits.
In that case please stay .

manker
02-28-2012, 05:23 PM
We want to know Why
Is that the royal we.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 05:42 PM
manker,

I have a feeling/suspicion you might have taken my post to Squeamous this morning, to mean a more than I meant/said.

From the way you have behaved towards me since, and from your comments upon allowing it.

To clear up any misunderstanding between us I'd like to be specific with you.

That post was specifically about me 'protecting' my children. That doesn't include me behaving towards any of you in real life in an inappropriate manner. I won't be pissing away any time stalking your personal real life details, or those of chavis, or even the current real life of Squeamous, or anyone else on this board. TBH I have far better uses for my time.

My assessment of the risk varies from yours, but then so does my knowledge and contact with chavis, but that variance doesn't mean I am going to behave in the manner I am so upset to have discovered him behaving in. I hope that's not what you felt I was saying, but if it is, then I hope this settles that for you.

zootman
02-28-2012, 05:56 PM
....So, who's Dave?

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 06:19 PM
In that case please stay .

Why how very kind of you stan, there's nothing we narcissists like more than taking advantage of such a generous offer.

manker
02-28-2012, 06:28 PM
manker,

I have a feeling/suspicion you might have taken my post to Squeamous this morning, to mean a more than I meant/said.

From the way you have behaved towards me since, and from your comments upon allowing it.

That post was specifically about me 'protecting' my children. That doesn't include me behaving towards any of you in real life in an inappropriate manner. I won't be pissing away any time stalking your personal real life details, or those of chavis, or even the current real life of Squeamous, or anyone else on this board. TBH I have far better uses for my time.

My assessment of the risk varies from yours, but then so does my knowledge and contact with chavis, but that variance doesn't mean I am going to behave in the manner I am so upset to have discovered him behaving in. I hope that's not what you felt I was saying, but if it is, then I hope this settles that for you.That post was no different from a myriad of others you've posted.

I'm not bothered if you find out things about me. Look at my post count. I'm sure there are things I've wrote about myself that I've forgotten, you could end up knowing more about me that I do if you were so inclined.
It doesn't matter now and it didn't matter before I read the post I'm replying to.

What I will say is that the lounge, which I am bothered about and is the only reason I said I'd be a mod, is much busier and the dynamic seems to work better when every thread is not full of your vitriol.
I prefer it this way and I think everyone else does too.

I'm not saying you're completely to blame, I'm a complete twat at times, so are other people. You're just mostly to blame.

It's a pain in the arse for me with you on moderation, I just want to talk to people rather than chase around after your posts, and I've already said, and meant it, that I don't want to ban you. So just try and exercise some restraint when the digs come. That's what I do and it's what others do, too.

Because they will come and I won't do anything about it. Taking the piss out of someone here is absolutely fine and always has been.

Alien5
02-28-2012, 06:54 PM
manker,

My assessment of the risk varies from yours, but then so does my knowledge and contact with chavis, but that variance doesn't mean I am going to behave in the manner I am so upset to have discovered him behaving in. I hope that's not what you felt I was saying, but if it is, then I hope this settles that for you.That post was no different from a myriad of others you've posted.

I'm not bothered if you find out things about me. Look at my post count. I'm sure there are things I've wrote about myself that I've forgotten, you could end up knowing more about me that I do if you were so inclined.
It doesn't matter now and it didn't matter before I read the post I'm replying to.

What I will say is that the lounge, which I am bothered about and is the only reason I said I'd be a mod, is much busier and the dynamic seems to work better when every thread is not full of your vitriol.
I prefer it this way and I think everyone else does too.

I'm not saying you're completely to blame, I'm a complete twat at times, so are other people. You're just mostly to blame.

It's a pain in the arse for me with you on moderation, I just want to talk to people rather than chase around after your posts, and I've already said, and meant it, that I don't want to ban you. So just try and exercise some restraint when the digs come. That's what I do and it's what others do, too.

Because they will come and I won't do anything about it. Taking the piss out of someone here is absolutely fine and always has been.

Agreed.

NotLettingItGo
02-28-2012, 06:59 PM
I'd have gone more with 50/50 on the ownership thing, but I agree with the sentiment.

I promise to try for you.

Alien5
03-03-2012, 04:44 AM
Who's Dave again

IdolEyes787
04-17-2012, 07:34 PM
I can carry out directives that my human counterparts might find .... distressing or unethical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWmbqH_z7jM

Barbarossa
04-18-2012, 09:21 AM
What revelations of 2 days ago?

Something Else
04-18-2012, 01:37 PM

Dave keeps a keen eye on the thread.

ziggyjuarez
04-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Fucking killer bitch dave killing white people bitch.

ziggyjuarez
04-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Fuckin bitch

manker
04-18-2012, 08:59 PM
What revelations of 2 days ago?The revelations were in like February. Keep up, ffs.
Dave finally got something and announced to the board that chavis is harsh.

We were all like :o
At the time.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 06:07 PM
What revelations of 2 days ago?The revelations were in like February. Keep up, ffs.
Dave finally got something and announced to the board that chavis is harsh.

We were all like :o
At the time.

Dave is harsh to!

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Dave is harsh to!

I did already admit that I have missed coming here and poking you all with a pointy stick, although I think that one got lost in one of mankers "vendetta bannings".

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Dave is harsh to!

I did already admit that I have missed coming here and poking you all with a pointy stick, although I think that one got lost in one of mankers "vendetta bannings".

Your stick is as pointy as a geriatric's walker. You're straight up bludgeoning us Dave.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Your stick is as pointy as a geriatric's walker. You're straight up bludgeoning us Dave.

To be fair you've all bludgeoned me for a long time now Mary.

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:28 PM

To be fair you've all bludgeoned me for a long time now Mary.

I don't know Dave, I think I'm going to need Djokovic's help to keep your edges at bay.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Edges? Me... you mean you can't see how subtle I am :p

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Edges? Me... you mean you can't see how subtle I am :p

That reminds of the time someone told me the Dalai Lama punched him in the face. The man said that it was so subtle that he never stopped believing the Dalai Lama was a pacifist.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 07:46 PM
It's been a blast to spew some shit around again Mary, but I have to go now. I've just remembered that I'm not welcome around here, some completely paranoid rubbish about me trying to hurt a female member here, despite me NOT revealing any of her personal details to any of you (at least not before she had revealed them to you), and me NOT having posted the topless picture of her that I have despite me having no end of sites I could have put it up on. Whilst she on the other hand... yeah OK I'm not going to bore you with all that again. Anyway it all sounds like the paranoid mentalness of a complete lunatic if you ask me, but then what would I know?

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 07:49 PM
It's been a blast to spew some shit around again Mary, but I have to go now. I've just remembered that I'm not welcome around here, some completely paranoid rubbish about me trying to hurt a female member here, despite me NOT revealing any of her personal details to any of you (at least not before she had revealed them to you), and me NOT having posted the topless picture of her that I have despite me having no end of sites I could have put it up on. Whilst she on the other hand... yeah OK I'm not going to bore you with all that again. Anyway it all sounds like the paranoid mentalness of a complete lunatic if you ask me, but then what would I know?

Call me old-fashioned, but I feel like boobs should be earned and not taken freely.

I think what I was trying to say before is that if the Dalai Lama spent 30 minutes with you, he'd probably punch you in the face.

megabyteme
04-21-2012, 08:51 PM

We all know that if you ever posted topless pics of Squeams, she would post pics of your peen, and no one would ever call you "Magnum Dave" again... :noes:

mjmacky
04-21-2012, 08:58 PM
iMaginum Dave

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 09:06 PM
We all know that if you ever posted topless pics of Squeams, she would post pics of your peen, and no one would ever call you "Magnum Dave" again... :noes:

:lol:

She never had any pictures that I can remember, she did have some videos... and no I don't know if she deleted her copies of them. I only know what I did with what I had, and that she knew I had deleted the videos of her. So there might be some hope for you, you might get to see my hard cock... if she still has the videos, and assuming she can find the links to whatever site she has (probably) already (given her history of respecting me) posted them on. I'm sure you can't wait, you should PM her immediately.

accountantsrus
04-21-2012, 09:07 PM
I think what I was trying to say before is that if the Dalai Lama spent 30 minutes with you, he'd probably punch you in the face.

Five years, and your friend never hit me... so I can't be all bad Mary.

Snee
04-21-2012, 10:35 PM
It's been a blast to spew some shit around again Mary, but I have to go now.

I like how he said that, then kept posting for over an hour.

It's almost as if he said he would do one thing, and then did another.

megabyteme
04-22-2012, 12:33 AM

Has anyone ever referred to you as "bad"?

You seem to enjoy that kind of sphere around you, but the majority of us simply think you are a creepy, pathetic, lonely, unfit parent, shit husband, paranoid, liar, and mentally unstable.

Not a "bad" list for someone pushing a shopping cart... :mellow:

mjmacky
04-22-2012, 12:49 AM
I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "it doesn't count because I called time out". I imagine he only played it once.

I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "stop following me, I don't want to be it". I imagine he only played it once.

I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "I'm it forever", and would just follow the other kids around without touching them until they went home, where he would wait outside leaning against something. I imagine he only played it once. :balustrade:

accountantsrus
04-22-2012, 12:55 AM

You seem to enjoy that kind of sphere around you, but the majority of us simply think you are a creepy, pathetic, lonely, unfit parent, shit husband, paranoid, liar, and mentally unstable.

I see so I'm creepy because I DIDN'T come here and make any posts at your female friend? I'm creepy because I didn't send her any private messages? I'm creepy because I didn't send any of your her personal details via malicious PMs? I'm creepy because I haven't breached her trust and publicly posted details of her personal relationships with her husband?

And of course I must be pathetic because I don't care what you say about me? I'm pathetic because I'm happy to treat you as you treat me?

I'm lonely because you can't see why anyone would keep coming here after you've all posted as much bile and venom at me as you have? Therefore it must be because I'm lonely :lol:

I must be an unfit parent based upon you knowing so much about my parenting skills?

I'm a shit husband because I didn't put my wife and what she wanted first?

I'm paranoid because... yeah, ok I won't repeat it... just see my earlier post about who is spewing the paranoid delusions around here. Then you can have a chat with your mate the delusional mental paranoid mod. (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445426-Dave-has-erased-all-of-his-posts/page6?p=3669097&viewfull=1#post3669097)

I'm a liar because you can show where any of what I have said was a lie... and even if I was... it then only makes me the same as your female friend, and as all of you.

And I'm mentally unstable because I keep dishing out to y'all what you've all already dished out to me.

I won't bother posting my opinion of you, apparently your delusional paranoid mental mod mate doesn't like it when I spew bile over his board, oh no, that's not allowed. You of course are free to spew all the hatefilled nasty shitty comments you want about me... and then you're perfectly entitled to believe that I "have" to go away sooner or later, because only a mental case would dare to spew the same kind of bile back at you. You have no need to worry about the board rules, because your mental mod mate will happily let you ignore them at will.

None of that makes any difference to me though, and that should tell you roughly what my opinion of what you, and your delusional paranoid mental mod mate think about me, and what I think about you.

accountantsrus
04-22-2012, 12:56 AM
I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "I'm it forever", and would just follow the other kids around without touching them

Stop projecting your childhood onto me Mary. We aren't all perverts like you.

megabyteme
04-22-2012, 01:31 AM

I see so I'm creepy because I DIDN'T come here and make any posts at your female friend? I'm creepy because I didn't send her any private messages? I'm creepy because I didn't send any of your her personal details via malicious PMs? I'm creepy because I haven't breached her trust and publicly posted details of her personal relationships with her husband?

And of course I must be pathetic because I don't care what you say about me? I'm pathetic because I'm happy to treat you as you treat me?

I'm lonely because you can't see why anyone would keep coming here after you've all posted as much bile and venom at me as you have? Therefore it must be because I'm lonely :lol:

I must be an unfit parent based upon you knowing so much about my parenting skills?

I'm a shit husband because I didn't put my wife and what she wanted first?

I'm paranoid because... yeah, ok I won't repeat it... just see my earlier post about who is spewing the paranoid delusions around here. Then you can have a chat with your mate the delusional mental paranoid mod. (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445426-Dave-has-erased-all-of-his-posts/page6?p=3669097&viewfull=1#post3669097)

I'm a liar because you can show where any of what I have said was a lie... and even if I was... it then only makes me the same as your female friend, and as all of you.

And I'm mentally unstable because I keep dishing out to y'all what you've all already dished out to me.

I won't bother posting my opinion of you, apparently your delusional paranoid mental mod mate doesn't like it when I spew bile over his board, oh no, that's not allowed. You of course are free to spew all the hatefilled nasty shitty comments you want about me... and then you're perfectly entitled to believe that I "have" to go away sooner or later, because only a mental case would dare to spew the same kind of bile back at you. You have no need to worry about the board rules, because your mental mod mate will happily let you ignore them at will.

None of that makes any difference to me though, and that should tell you roughly what my opinion of what you, and your delusional paranoid mental mod mate think about me, and what I think about you.

It's sure good you aren't devoting any time to this stuff you don't care about. :mellow:

megabyteme
04-22-2012, 01:35 AM
I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "it doesn't count because I called time out". I imagine he only played it once.

I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "stop following me, I don't want to be it". I imagine he only played it once.

I bet Dave was the kind of kid that when he played tag, and was tagged, he would say something like "I'm it forever", and would just follow the other kids around without touching them until they went home, where he would wait outside leaning against something. I imagine he only played it once. :balustrade:

That's gotta be 100% accurate.

Point is, "Don't touch Dave, he's got A LOT of It built up on his shoulders..." :dave:

mjmacky
04-22-2012, 06:58 AM

But that's Dave from years ago. I used to be a sweet, bright, 10 year old boy who everbody loved. Look at me now, the years make a difference Dave.

accountantsrus
04-22-2012, 09:08 AM
It's sure good you aren't devoting any time to this stuff you don't care about. :mellow:

So you didn't want me to respond to your name calling... what's new.

accountantsrus
04-22-2012, 09:09 AM
But that's Dave from years ago. I used to be a sweet, bright, 10 year old boy who everbody loved. Look at me now, the years make a difference Dave.

They do indeed Mary, they make a vast difference.

megabyteme
04-22-2012, 01:04 PM

When people stop posting about you, you start pacing like a kenneled greyhound on crack. When we respond, and you start pissing on the floor like a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient. What is it you would prefer, Dave?

I would hate to be the one to turn you into the equivalent of a 90 year old Alzheimer's inflicted, bladder-deficient greyhound with a drug problem. Neither of us would sleep well at night... :mellow:

Artemis
04-22-2012, 01:29 PM

When people stop posting about you, you start pacing like a kenneled greyhound on crack. When we respond, and you start pissing on the floor like a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient. What is it you would prefer, Dave?

I would hate to be the one to turn you into the equivalent of a 90 year old Alzheimer's inflicted, bladder-deficient greyhound with a drug problem. Neither of us would sleep well at night... :mellow:

At least he would be able to lick his own cock. :blink:

megabyteme
04-22-2012, 01:35 PM

At least he would be able to lick his own cock. :blink:

Always look on the bright side of life...Always look on the bright side of life...

Squeamous
04-22-2012, 03:53 PM
On the subject of the male form in moving picture, well, it's not exactly the sort of thing women really want to see. We much prefer it if a guy is wearing some tighty whities but visibly aroused....leaves more to the imagination. Usually when we receive graphic knob pics/videos we just think 'ah, penis...yes' and then go back to what was occupying us before. Also, unsolicited penis WILL be shown to all our friends and laughed at at the earliest available opportunity :happy:

manker
04-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Ahahaha.
You're such a cad.

There's no way all women do that, you know, show it to their friends and laugh ... it's probably just a small minority :ermm:

megabyteme
04-22-2012, 05:52 PM
We much prefer it if a guy is wearing some tighty whities but visibly aroused....leaves more to the imagination.

An aroused Dave in tighty whities is MORE than enough for the imagination. :pinch::glag::sick:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 07:46 AM
On the subject of the male form in moving picture, well, it's not exactly the sort of thing women really want to see. We much prefer it if a guy is wearing some tighty whities but visibly aroused....leaves more to the imagination. Usually when we receive graphic knob pics/videos we just think 'ah, penis...yes' and then go back to what was occupying us before. Also, unsolicited penis WILL be shown to all our friends and laughed at at the earliest available opportunity :happy:

You must be twitter friends with Anthony Weiner. Also, I must be a woman as I prefer to see women with scanty revelation rather than the clothes being outright absent.

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Ahahaha.
You're such a cad.

There's no way all women do that, you know, show it to their friends and laugh ... it's probably just a small minority :ermm:

If you're lucky and there aren't any of our friends in the immediate vicinity we might forget about it. Unless it's an unusual enough penis to forward immediately.

An aroused Dave in tighty whities is MORE than enough for the imagination. :pinch::glag::sick:

:smilie4:

You must be twitter friends with Anthony Weiner. Also, I must be a woman as I prefer to see women with scanty revelation rather than the clothes being outright absent.

It's not that you're a woman, you're afraid of overt sexuality remember?

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 10:54 AM
It's not that you're a woman, you're afraid of overt sexuality remember?

I notice you quickly convert turn offs and disinterests to fear. Are you often frightened, or do you just like everything?

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 11:14 AM
I notice you quickly convert turn offs and disinterests to fear. Are you often frightened, or do you just like everything?

You've already stated you consider overt femininity 'aggressive'. What else am I to think?

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:40 AM

You've already stated you consider overt femininity 'aggressive'. What else am I to think?

You can't say "over my infinite throwe" without "overt femininity whore". Aggressive doesn't frighten me, it just gets me all rapey, and I don't like the aftermath of that.

manker
04-23-2012, 11:48 AM
Ahahaha.
You're such a cad.

If you're lucky and there aren't any of our friends in the immediate vicinity we might forget about it. Unless it's an unusual enough penis to forward immediately. They all look the same to me, some are just chunkier.
You and your friends are quite the cawk connoisseur collective :smilie4:

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 06:55 PM

You can't say "over my infinite throwe" without "overt femininity whore". Aggressive doesn't frighten me, it just gets me all rapey, and I don't like the aftermath of that.

So when I stood up for you and you decided that that was a nursing and thus agressive sexual act, all you could thing of was raping me? But how can you reconcile that with the fact I'm 32 and not 12? You're a ball of psychiatric contradictions aren't you Mary?

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 06:57 PM
If you're lucky and there aren't any of our friends in the immediate vicinity we might forget about it. Unless it's an unusual enough penis to forward immediately. They all look the same to me, some are just chunkier.You and your friends are quite the cawk connoisseur collective :smilie4:Your furtive glances in the men's changing room at the gym probably don't allow you a decent enough set of observations to perceive all the delicate nuances of the penis.

PS. :smilie4:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 07:04 PM
They all look the same to me, some are just chunkier.You and your friends are quite the cawk connoisseur collective :smilie4:Your furtive glances in the men's changing room at the gym probably don't allow you a decent enough set of observations to perceive all the delicate nuances of the penis.

PS. :smilie4:

Basically, manker, she's saying that she's seen tens if not hundreds times more penises than you have.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 07:05 PM
So when I stood up for you and you decided that that was a nursing and thus agressive sexual act, all you could thing of was raping me? But how can you reconcile that with the fact I'm 32 and not 12? You're a ball of psychiatric contradictions aren't you Mary?

I don't even know how much of it is real anymore. If you peer too long, you'll go blind. Or is semen in the eye a myth?

Also, the age thing. Children tend to be more consenting.

That's the end of the line, I can't springboard off that one.

manker
04-23-2012, 08:11 PM
They all look the same to me, some are just chunkier.You and your friends are quite the cawk connoisseur collective :smilie4:Your furtive glances in the men's changing room at the gym probably don't allow you a decent enough set of observations to perceive all the delicate nuances of the penis.

PS. :smilie4:There's nothing delicate about my meat bludgeon.

Okay that's the gratuitous 'I've got a gigantic penis' line out of the way so would you be so kind as to tell me whether the old 'it's a grower, not a shower' adage is a complete myth or not.

I've always wondered :eyebrows:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Okay that's the gratuitous 'I've got a gigantic penis' line out of the way so would you be so kind as to tell me whether the old 'it's a grower, not a shower' adage is a complete myth or not.

Instead of staring, you could start asking for their differential.

manker
04-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Sounds a bit gay.

megabyteme
04-23-2012, 08:55 PM
As this thread is permanently stuck in peen mode...

Anyone try any of the real "sexual enhancement" drugs (viagra, cialis, etc.)? Were they worthwhile? (Bigger, stronger, longer, WOW! factor).

manker
04-23-2012, 09:07 PM

Anyone try any of the real "sexual enhancement" drugs (viagra, cialis, etc.)? Were they worthwhile? (Bigger, stronger, longer, WOW! factor).Yes and no and no.

After footie one week, or someone's birthday, or whatever. idfk. Everyone chipped in for a round of shorts, there was this iridescent blue drink that looked nice so I chose that off the tray. I didn't know that one of my mates had put viagra in it.

In training in the week, everyone was like; 'I bet you give it to your missus on Saturday night, eh' and 'Gave her an hammering, I heard'
So I was all; 'uh, yeah, think so ... why?'
Someone said about the viagra and they all fell about laughing, I was kind of non-plussed. There was nothing different that I recall, just a normal Saturday night :dabs:

Artemis
04-23-2012, 10:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpC-HZr-JL8

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 10:35 PM

Anyone try any of the real "sexual enhancement" drugs (viagra, cialis, etc.)? Were they worthwhile? (Bigger, stronger, longer, WOW! factor).Yes and no and no.

After footie one week, or someone's birthday, or whatever. idfk. Everyone chipped in for a round of shorts, there was this iridescent blue drink that looked nice so I chose that off the tray. I didn't know that one of my mates had put viagra in it.

In training in the week, everyone was like; 'I bet you give it to your missus on Saturday night, eh' and 'Gave her an hammering, I heard'
Someone said about the viagra and they all fell about laughing, I was kind of non-plussed. There was nothing different that I recall, just a normal Saturday night :dabs:

I guess you set Saturday nights aside to catch up on a lot of video then.

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 10:42 PM
I don't even know how much of it is real anymore. If you peer too long, you'll go blind. Or is semen in the eye a myth?

Also, the age thing. Children tend to be more consenting.

That's the end of the line, I can't springboard off that one.

I think you just have a natural defence mechanism kicking in in response to me being in the 'Monty' phase of my menstrual cycle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h622eyNHHQ8&feature=related

There's nothing delicate about my meat bludgeon.

I think it is. They all look pretty small and unimpressive when flaccid. Anyone with anything that isn't the size of a thumb in public probably has a semillon.

Anyone try any of the real "sexual enhancement" drugs (viagra, cialis, etc.)? Were they worthwhile? (Bigger, stronger, longer, WOW! factor).

I haven't tried any legal ones, but a mate of mine has. He said it just gave him a raging boner for hours until eventually the woman told him to fuck off and go to sleep. Also you have to take it 30 mins before you need it so you have to time it right. I was quite shocked when I found this out, but young dudes take them all the time as well. I was seeing someone once who had this obsession with his performance and size and he said he carried them around like he would condoms. They became a crutch. Quite sad really, especially since he fucked as you'd imagine a 25 yo who carries around viagra would.....mechanically and without feeling. Must be tough to be a dude these days :ermm:

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Yes and no and no.

I guess you set Saturday nights aside to catch up on a lot of video then.

Probably passed out drooling on her bewbs as always.

manker
04-23-2012, 10:49 PM
^ I think you're both at cross porpoises.
Isn't Mary on about wanking.

Altho' I do a lot of bewb drooling. It doesn't even wake her up any more :happy:

manker
04-23-2012, 10:52 PM
There's nothing delicate about my meat bludgeon.

I think it is. They all look pretty small and unimpressive when flaccid. Anyone with anything that isn't the size of a thumb in public probably has a semillon.
lol -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

/walks away from the thread with a smug smile and jaunty step.

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 10:53 PM
^ I think you're both at cross porpoises.
Isn't Mary on about wanking.

Altho' I do a lot of bewb drooling. It doesn't even wake her up any more :happy:

Perk of the job. I used to wake up sometimes and find my ex stuck to my boobs by his face. It's not even safe to fall asleep in church anymore :no:

:drummer:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:17 PM

Ignoring the video that is content blocked in my country, I'm not following this sentence. If it's not thumb-sized, it's a grape? A grape is smaller than a thumb, so why does it seem a little backwards?

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:18 PM
lol -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

I only ask because it made sense to this one. And yes, I was on about autoerotic fixation.

Artemis
04-23-2012, 11:32 PM

I only ask because it made sense to this one. And yes, I was on about autoerotic fixation.

You know, if you lie on your arm till it goes numb, you can pretend it's someone else, sort of an automatic Dutch rudder. :naughty:

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Ignoring the video that is content blocked in my country, I'm not following this sentence. If it's not thumb-sized, it's a grape? A grape is smaller than a thumb, so why does it seem a little backwards?

:no:

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:35 PM

You know, if you lie on your arm till it goes numb, you can pretend it someone else, sort of an automatic Dutch rudder. :naugthy:

But my dick is sensitive and what it feels is a large rough swollen hand with poor motor function forcing itself upon it, that not at all works for me.

mjmacky
04-23-2012, 11:35 PM

No does not answer why.

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 11:41 PM
But my dick is sensitive and what it feels is a large rough swollen hand with poor motor function forcing itself upon it, that not at all works for me.

I actually cackled at that like a witch with pneumonia :happy:

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 11:44 PM

No does not answer why.

It's a play on the Brit term 'semi-on'. Aka lazy lob on.

Artemis
04-23-2012, 11:44 PM
You know, if you lie on your arm till it goes numb, you can pretend it someone else, sort of an automatic Dutch rudder. :naugthy:

I'm sure you could get your hands on the appropriate amount of Succinylcholine to firm up that grip and maybe even some Ketamine to relax you and get over the initial inihibition. :naughty:

Squeamous
04-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Artemis is dirty!

Artemis
04-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Artemis is dirty!

:blushing: And here was me just trying to help a fella out with his problem :wank:

manker
04-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Dutch Rudder :blink:

No, don't worry. I'll google.

manker
04-24-2012, 12:08 AM
okay that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Artemis
04-24-2012, 12:14 AM

Au contraire, you haven't checked out other gems on the urban dictionary like the 'rusty trombone', 'salty pirate' (a personal fav), 'cleveland steamer' I could go on, but Squeamous already thinks I'm dirty :blushing:

manker
04-24-2012, 12:22 AM

Au contraire, you haven't checked out other gems on the urban dictionary like the 'rusty trombone', 'salty pirate' (a personal fav), 'cleveland steamer' I could go on, but Squeamous already thinks I'm dirty :blushing:I haven't checked them out but I'm not entirely sure why not having heard of some stuff would prevent something I had heard of being the stupidest thing I'd ever heard.

Good work on the 'au contraire', btw :happy:

Squeamous
04-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Au contraire, you haven't checked out other gems on the urban dictionary like the 'rusty trombone', 'salty pirate' (a personal fav), 'cleveland steamer' I could go on, but Squeamous already thinks I'm dirty :blushing:

You say that like it's a badge of honour :smilie4:

Artemis
04-24-2012, 12:44 AM

Well yes it is, and it is quite an upgrade on the last team assessment I got from Manker which was that I should stick to things historical and zoological. :blink:
After that I wanted to go and play in traffic.
There is nothing quite like being mildly complimented.

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 12:45 AM
No does not answer why.

It's a play on the Brit term 'semi-on'. Aka lazy lob on.

Oh OK, thinks I gets it now. In that explanation alone there's a bunch of terms you Brits are using for that. We've got half-chub, flying at half mast or flag at half staff (all of them rely on the use of half). I guess we don't have to work on the synonyms as much since the girls are more attractive here. :idunno:

manker
04-24-2012, 12:47 AM

Well yes it is, and it is quite an upgrade on the last team assessment I got from Manker which was that I should stick to things historical and zoological. :blink:
There is nothing quite like being mildly complimented.Sir.
I didn't mildly compliment you, I damned you with faint praise.

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 12:47 AM

Wouldn't that be ineffectual though? I get the impression that you don't have much in the way of traffic and at best you'd get wounded by a tractor. Are you a cutter by any chance?

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 12:48 AM

Have you ever earned your red wings?

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 12:49 AM

I actually cackled at that like a witch with pneumonia :happy:

Must have scared the hell out of someone.

manker
04-24-2012, 12:51 AM
We've got half-chub, flying at half mast or flag at half staff (all of them rely on the use of half). Indeed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

:rolleyes:

manker
04-24-2012, 12:57 AM

Have you ever earned your red wings?
Brown ones too.
That's not stupid, though, that's an essential pit-stop which one must frequently visit on the circuitous and tortuous journey to male fulfilment.

Squeamous
04-24-2012, 01:01 AM

Don't you listen to him, he's just overcompensating for the fact he drives a ladies' car and drinks Blue Lagoon cocktails on his lads' nights out.

Oh OK, thinks I gets it now. In that explanation alone there's a bunch of terms you Brits are using for that. We've got half-chub, flying at half mast or flag at half staff (all of them rely on the use of half). I guess we don't have to work on the synonyms as much since the girls are more attractive here. :idunno:

I think it's probably just because you guys aren't as good at swearing as Brits, and also don't have the imagination to make that intellectual leap to describe the things you see in any more abstract than literal terms.
If it were because the girls are more attractive you wouldn't have to go to Japan to get a full-on.

Must have scared the hell out of someone.

Fuck sake Macky you spastic, you know I live alone.

Squeamous
04-24-2012, 01:02 AM
Brown ones too.
That's not stupid, though, that's an essential pit-stop which one must frequently visit on the circuitous and tortuous journey to male fulfilment.

STM&SD would disagree :wub:

Squeamous
04-24-2012, 01:05 AM
I've just realised I only call Mary Macky when I'm cross with him :pinch:

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 01:13 AM
Brown ones too.

That's the Hershey Kiss.

manker
04-24-2012, 01:15 AM
Brown ones too.

STM&SD would disagree :wub:That's because he's trying to get you pregnant with ginger babies :smilie4:

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 01:16 AM

I thought you had neighbors. What's the balustrade for?

Calling me macky is sort of like calling me by my full name. For full effect you'd probably want to include the preceding initials. Then a spanking ensues.

manker
04-24-2012, 01:19 AM

Calling me macky is sort of like calling me by my full name. For full effect you'd probably want to include the preceding initials. Then a spanking ensues.Hoi!
I've just realised something. Most people sign a PM with their real name when they PM me. It's not something I ever initiate, it just happens.
I'm like; 'ok, we're doing that' and I usually reciprocate.

You don't do this.
Why D;

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 01:53 AM

Calling me macky is sort of like calling me by my full name. For full effect you'd probably want to include the preceding initials. Then a spanking ensues.Hoi!
I've just realised something. Most people sign a PM with their real name when they PM me. It's not something I ever initiate, it just happens.

You don't do this.
Why D;

Don't be offended, IRL I don't ask for people's names or freely give out mine, even if I've met the person a bunch of times. Nothing intentional, I just don't think about it. It's like one of those things you have to ask me or I consciously catch you doing it. Don't worry, situation will be rectified.

Squeamous
04-24-2012, 02:02 AM
That's because he's trying to get you pregnant with ginger babies :smilie4:

He won't get very far doing that then :unsure:

Calling me macky is sort of like calling me by my full name. For full effect you'd probably want to include the preceding initials. Then a spanking ensues.

Thanks for the warning :happy:

The balustrade runs along the top of the flight of stairs leading to my flat. I do have neighbours, but they're all old and half deaf.

Hoi!

You don't do this.
Why D;

You're not going to trick him into admitting he's Dave that easily!
Btw I just looked your name up and it turns out it literally means a pointless bureaucrat. Mine means 'the personification of wisdom' :happy:

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 02:11 AM
Hoi!

You don't do this.
Why D;

Btw I just looked your name up and it turns out it literally means a pointless bureaucrat. Mine means 'the personification of wisdom' :happy:

You're taking some liberties there with both. You can only lay claim to yours if you have hairy armpits.

I, on the other hand, am divine.

Squeamous
04-24-2012, 02:23 AM

You're taking some liberties there with both. You can only lay claim to yours if you have hairy armpits.

I, on the other hand, am divine.

I'm sure you are princess :ghey:

Obviously I've been less than flattering towards Manky and extremely complimentary about myself. What else would you have me do? :idunno:
What? Why do I have to have hairy armpits?

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 02:28 AM
Well, you'd have to tie it to French or Greek. I'm just being a cyst.

Squeamous
04-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Ah! It's Arabic as well: it's in the Qu'ran. I have a necklace I bought in Tunisia which says my name in Arabic. I always get a shock when I'm wearing it and a Middle Eastern person I've never met knows my name.

I know, I know:

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 02:53 AM
Ah! It's Arabic as well: it's in the Qu'ran. I have a necklace I bought in Tunisia which says my name in Arabic. I always get a shock when I'm wearing it and a Middle Eastern person I've never met knows my name.

I know, I know:

Since you used Troll.me, and it doesn't work for me for some reason... (must add caption, I added 2 :stars:)

Squeamous
04-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Since you used Troll.me, and it doesn't work for me for some reason... (must add caption, I added 2 :stars:)

Reminds me of my Chemistry A-Levels. Oilrig: Oxidation Is Loss, Reduction Is Gain. So in effect, I still win :happy:

mjmacky
04-24-2012, 07:31 PM

Reminds me of my Chemistry A-Levels. Oilrig: Oxidation Is Loss, Reduction Is Gain. So in effect, I still win :happy:

Well, you gained a negative, how's your math?