PDA

View Full Version : A Gnu Noicer Lounge...

Pages : [1] 2

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 07:07 AM
Whatcha think about that? Will it work?

:flowers:

Artemis
02-28-2012, 07:15 AM
Well you're still here and the latest opinion polls are quite varied.

ziggyjuarez
02-28-2012, 10:04 AM
A bunch of fags, Playing kiss ass?No wai!Bring on the flamming...

Artemis
02-28-2012, 10:32 AM

What is flamming? :blink:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 10:51 AM

I thought it was supposed to be a James Bond reference, but that's Ian Flemming.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 11:23 AM

I thought it was supposed to be a James Bond reference, but that's Ian Flemming.

No, that's what you do when you hack up a grolly.

manker
02-28-2012, 11:35 AM
racist

manker
02-28-2012, 11:35 AM
Oh, grolly.

nvm

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 11:55 AM
racist

Homophobe

manker
02-28-2012, 11:59 AM
racist

Homophone
fix'd

Quarterquack
02-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Homophone
fix'd

You speak(,) homo? Or do you just have too much homo in your mouth, to be able to speak any differently? The internet needs to know. We need a new personal life being posted all over the place.

ziggyjuarez
02-28-2012, 01:13 PM
I'll take my paedo trap story's else where:sadwalk:

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Had to google grolly and discover that the urban dictionary is now a source of information that I may have to rely on every now and then. Most of the lounge posters are homophonic.

manker
02-28-2012, 01:22 PM
I'll take my paedo trap story's else where:sadwalk:Tell it here, but only if it's as good as this one.

manker
02-28-2012, 01:24 PM
fix'd

You speak(,) homo? Or do you just have too much homo in your mouth, to be able to speak any differently? The internet needs to know. We need a new personal life being posted all over the place.
Had to google grolly and discover that the urban dictionary is now a source of information that I may have to rely on every now and then. Most of the lounge posters are homophonic.
Grolly sounds like golly, which is a racist term. Stuff that sounds exactly the same as other stuff but mean different things are homophones.

The link is tenuous, but it's there, bitches.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:45 PM
Stuff that sounds exactly the same as other stuff but mean different things are homophones.

I can't think of a homophone for redundant. Unless you were trying to imply that I don't know what it means, then you're just a caulk gobbler.

manker
02-28-2012, 01:52 PM
You love it when I explain my line of thought.
It takes you one step closer to being whole.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 01:56 PM

So you're saying that you r whole? I think you s whole.

manker
02-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Aye, why not.
Black with one sugar.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 02:32 PM
I've got a big black one for you, but it's a bit salty.

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 02:49 PM

I'm glad you did, I didn't get it :(

manker
02-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Neither did Mary, she's flailing like a stricken whirligig.

It's endearing though :wub:

Alien5
02-28-2012, 04:06 PM
Burn the witch

Squeamous
02-28-2012, 05:35 PM

The trouble with scientists is they don't really get subtlety, especially if that subtlety is at all removed from the source. It follows that a person who is always confused by the world would want to spend their lives making some sense of it. Poor Mary. Poor me :sad1:

manker
02-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Wut. You're a scientist? I thought you were a hairdresser or an air stewardess or a wedding planner or something else.

Alien5
02-28-2012, 05:59 PM
I thought you worked in an office.

manker
02-28-2012, 06:02 PM
I do :blink:

Something Else
02-28-2012, 07:10 PM
whirligig.

That was a club night type of thing. I went there once in the early 90s.

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Wut. You're a scientist? I thought you were a hairdresser or an air stewardess or a wedding planner or something else.

Gurl scientists do science stuff with laundry, scrubbing, and kitchen stuffs. We had to start calling them scientists (or whatever "job" title they wanted) after the '60s. It got 'em to shut up and get back to doin' their work around the house.

/historical lessun

IdolEyes787
02-28-2012, 08:15 PM

Gurl scientists do science stuff with laundry, scrubbing, and kitchen stuffs. We had to start calling them scientists (or whatever "job" title they wanted) after the '60s. It got 'em to shut up and get back to doin' their work around the house.

/historical lessun

I think there might be some sexism involved because domestic engineer doesn't pay nearly as well as sanitary engineer even though the domestic engineer frequently has more garbage to deal with.

megabyteme
02-28-2012, 08:24 PM
I think there might be some sexism involved because domestic engineer doesn't pay nearly as well as sanitary engineer even though the domestic engineer frequently has more garbage to deal with.

It's called "The Glass Ceiling". Officially, they don't get pay raises unless they get it sparkly clean. Every time they get it almost finished, we trample it with muddy work boots.

IdolEyes787
02-28-2012, 08:43 PM

It's called "The Glass Ceiling". Officially, they don't get pay raises unless they get it sparkly clean. Every time they get it almost finished, we trample it with muddy work boots.

I totally understand your ill feelings toward women.If I was you I would probably have a lifetime of reasons to make me feel that way as well.

mjmacky
02-28-2012, 09:14 PM

I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th time I've offered you some cock. So yeah, you're leaving me flailing.

manker
02-28-2012, 09:15 PM
whirligig.

That was a club night type of thing. I went there once in the early 90s.Really :unsure:

A nightclub for pre-teens. Did you see Mary?

manker
02-28-2012, 09:16 PM

I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th time I've offered you some cock. So yeah, you're leaving me flailing.Well I've missed most of them because I've only knocked one out a couple of times while thinking about it.

manker
02-28-2012, 09:21 PM

/historical lessunNow that you mention it, I do prefer my triangular sammiches to be of the equilateral variety.
I'm with you, let's give lady scienticians the freedom to express themselves in the kitchen.

Something Else
02-28-2012, 09:36 PM
That was a club night type of thing. I went there once in the early 90s.Really :unsure:

Yes. There was a lot of acid, so I think I saw Mary at least twice. http://www.whirl-y-gig.org.uk/intro.html

manker
02-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Really :unsure:

Yes. There was a lot of acid, so I think I saw Mary at least twice. http://www.whirl-y-gig.org.uk/intro.htmlLooks awesome but in Wales it's customary to wait til you're at least 15 to get wasted on psychedelics in nightclubs.

We're refined as fuck.

..i say it looks awesome but I don't really like nightclubs when I go now and haven't for ages :emo:

Alien5
02-29-2012, 02:20 AM
+1

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 10:39 AM
I would say you wouldn't find me dead in a nightclub in Wales, but if by chance you were to find me dead in a nightclub anywhere in the world, it would probably be the Whirl-Y-Gig.

megabyteme
02-29-2012, 10:45 AM
I would say you wouldn't find me dead in a nightclub in Wales, but if by chance you were to find me dead in a nightclub anywhere in the world, it would probably be the Whirl-Y-Gig.

Parents dropping acid and leaving their children unattended. Noice combo.

Officer: Can you draw a sketch of the man who took your child?
Parent: http://i43.tinypic.com/332mlqs.jpg

Officer: Thanks. :mellow:

macky: :happy:

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Parents dropping acid and leaving their children unattended. Noice combo.

Officer: Can you draw a sketch of the man who took your child?
Parent: http://i43.tinypic.com/332mlqs.jpg

Officer: Thanks. :mellow:

macky: :happy:

I'd have to sweat that one a little, just add a beard and it's an eerie resemblance.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 11:45 AM

/historical lessun

I am an exceptionally talented cook, cleaner and bedroom acrobat it's true. But I have a little part time job on the side creating transgenic animals at the leading medical research facility in the UK. I just do it to keep my hand in and top up those national insurance contributions really :happy:

Something Else
02-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Yes. There was a lot of acid, so I think I saw Mary at least twice. http://www.whirl-y-gig.org.uk/intro.htmlLooks awesome but in Wales it's customary to wait til you're at least 15 to get wasted on psychedelics in nightclubs.

We're refined as fuck.

..i say it looks awesome but I don't really like nightclubs when I go now and haven't for ages :emo:

It was in London when I went. I can't do clubbing anymore either. A mate dragged me out to a techno club last weekend. It was their birthday, so I thought I'd give it a go. I looked for the chill-out room, but couldn't find it. I soon fell asleep. When I woke up, it was 5 am, and there was hideous techno banging all around me. I immediately left. I hate techno, but I can sleep thro' most things. It's my self-defence mechanism. :dabs:

I leave for work at 6:30 am, 6 days a week, so by 9 pm, I'm cream crackered.

Barbarossa
02-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I've never really liked clubbing :emo:

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 12:19 PM
But I have a little part time job on the side creating transgenic animals at the leading medical research facility in the UK.

I can safely speak for all animals that they'd really prefer if you didn't do that.

NotLettingItGo
02-29-2012, 12:33 PM
I can safely speak for all animals that they'd really prefer if you didn't do that.

She's making shark eating fish.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 12:36 PM
But I have a little part time job on the side creating transgenic animals at the leading medical research facility in the UK.

Rubbish, wouldn't you want to glow green given half a chance?

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 12:40 PM

I could see that being good camouflage in event of a nuclear war.
OK save the bunnies then.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 01:19 PM

I could see that being good camouflage in event of a nuclear war.
OK save the bunnies then.

Actually to date I've only worked with mice, and as we all know they don't matter because they're not cute and cuddly ;)

Quarterquack
02-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Actually to date I've only worked with mice, and as we all know they don't matter because they're not cute and cuddly ;)

A woman who can handle mice on her own?

So seriously, what are you doing? Enzyme insertions? Disease inductions? Genetic characterization?

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 02:21 PM

So seriously, what are you doing? Enzyme insertions? Disease inductions? Genetic characterization?

Well I tried doing it while standing on a chair, holding my skirts and clutching a rolling pin but my boss said I was upsetting the other scientists.

I work in a service lab, so the purpose varies. It can range through promotor bashing (to work out how genes are regulated by other genes), or following the expression of genes, creating more human-like mouse models for disease, or studying gene function by knocking them out. I'm a technician so I do the hocus pocus part to make it all come together, but the scientists give me their stem cells or DNA vectors already engineered. I also introduce new techniques. I recently got to go to Miami to present a protocol I devised for vitrification of mouse ooctyes and preimplantation stage embryos, and I'm currently in the later stages of introducing Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) as a service my section provides - it's a form of assisted reproduction, which is really useful for our scientists who are studying sex determination and keep making mice with funky sperm that don't work.

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 02:35 PM
creating more human-like mouse models for disease

Something like this?

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 02:36 PM
It was in London when I went. I can't do clubbing anymore either. A mate dragged me out to a techno club last weekend. It was their birthday, so I thought I'd give it a go. I looked for the chill-out room, but couldn't find it. I soon fell asleep. When I woke up, it was 5 am, and there was hideous techno banging all around me. I immediately left. I hate techno, but I can sleep thro' most things. It's my self-defence mechanism. :dabs:

Not to be a bastard or anything, but that was a really boring story.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 04:15 PM
creating more human-like mouse models for disease

Something like this?

Yes, but without the pants.

Not to be a bastard or anything, but that was a really boring story.

That's what I thought. Old cunt stories NFTW.

manker
02-29-2012, 05:21 PM
I'd have gone with FTL, but I'm badass.

manker
02-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Looks awesome but in Wales it's customary to wait til you're at least 15 to get wasted on psychedelics in nightclubs.

We're refined as fuck.

Fuck 'em all, ben. Your story both intrigued and gripped me like a dual ridged, vibrating, anal emulating fleshlight. With lights.

In other news; I sympathise, work must have come as quite a shock to you after the unemployable doletard decade.
:console:

Something Else
02-29-2012, 05:30 PM
:lol:

I'd forgotten about that. It was an easy life running my own business back then. Too easy.

megabyteme
02-29-2012, 06:08 PM

Leave your personal biases out of this, Idol. Those mice are fully aware of the risks. They have to sign all kinds of waivers, and pass multiple levels of psychological screenings before they get to that level.

Personally, as an American, it makes me feel proud that our scientists are able to help all of the little boy mice who were born with female genitalia the opportunity to be who the really were meant to be. I'm actually tearing up a bit here just thinking about it...

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 06:21 PM

Leave your personal biases out of this, Idol. Those mice are fully aware of the risks. They have to sign all kinds of waivers, and pass multiple levels of psychological screenings before they get to that level.

Personally, as an American, it makes me feel proud that our scientists are able to help all of the little boy mice who were born with female genitalia the opportunity to be who the really were meant to be. I'm actually tearing up a bit here just thinking about it...

I'm not really sure you understand, but it's alright, you should probably go back to playing with fanbelts and carburetors or whatever it is you men do when you're not wanking and getting under our feet :console:

Proper Bo
02-29-2012, 06:26 PM
when you're not wanking and getting under our feet :console:

i heard you have blokes doing both at once, like.

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 06:27 PM

Well I tried doing it while standing on a chair, holding my skirts and clutching a rolling pin but my boss said I was upsetting the other scientists.

I work in a service lab, so the purpose varies. It can range through promotor bashing (to work out how genes are regulated by other genes), or following the expression of genes, creating more human-like mouse models for disease, or studying gene function by knocking them out. I'm a technician so I do the hocus pocus part to make it all come together, but the scientists give me their stem cells or DNA vectors already engineered. I also introduce new techniques. I recently got to go to Miami to present a protocol I devised for vitrification of mouse ooctyes and preimplantation stage embryos, and I'm currently in the later stages of introducing Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) as a service my section provides - it's a form of assisted reproduction, which is really useful for our scientists who are studying sex determination and keep making mice with funky sperm that don't work.

Mice don't go experimenting on you so I think it's not really cricket( strange English phrase about orthoptera or Buddy Holly's backup band or something) to go experimenting on them.
If you need subjects to experiment on why can't you just empty the jails or mental institutions or those clubs where they play that electronic music crap?It's not like those people aren't basically asking for it.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 06:35 PM

i heard you have blokes doing both at once, like.

:shifty:

Mice don't go experimenting on you so I think it's not really cricket( strange English phrase about orthoptera or Buddy Holly's backup band or something) to go experimenting on them.
If you need subjects to experiment on why can't you just empty the jails or mental institutions or those clubs where they play that electronic music crap?It's not like those people aren't basically asking for it.

What a strange moral position to occupy.
On a purely practical basis
1) Humans are all different, which doesn't help researchers much
2) We can't get enough of them
3) Breeding them would be difficult
4) The gestation and lifespan are too long
5) It would cost too much

On an ethical basis, obviously I won't insult your intelligence with an explanation.

megabyteme
02-29-2012, 06:39 PM
- it's a form of assisted reproduction

Mouse rapist. :dry:

manker
02-29-2012, 07:00 PM

i heard you have blokes doing both at once, like.:glag:

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 10:40 PM
- it's a form of assisted reproduction

Mouse rapist. :dry:

Don't you start. All my friends insist I rape bunnies for a living. I don't even work with bunnies! :sadwalk:

manker
02-29-2012, 11:01 PM
So how'd you get from botany to messing with mice.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 11:11 PM

You remember that far back? Witch.
I did plant science at uni thinking it would get me onto the Kew Gardens horticulture diploma course, but when I left I was drastically over qualified. I got a job as a science technician in a school, then saw my current job advertised in New Scientist. Really landed on my feet with it and now I can't imagine working anywhere else. The job sort of grew around me like the toilet seat on that fat American bitch whose corpse they had to cut off one a few years back.

manker
02-29-2012, 11:17 PM

I did plant science at uni thinking it would get me onto the Kew Gardens horticulture diploma course, but when I left I was drastically over qualified. I got a job as a science technician in a school, then saw my current job advertised in New Scientist. Really landed on my feet with it and now I can't imagine working anywhere else. The job sort of grew around me like the toilet seat on that fat American bitch whose corpse they had to cut off one a few years back.As similes go, that's pretty fucking impressive. And it made me think of gep.
Double win :happy:

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 11:22 PM
I did plant science at uni thinking it would get me onto the Kew Gardens horticulture diploma course, but when I left I was drastically over qualified. I got a job as a science technician in a school, then saw my current job advertised in New Scientist. Really landed on my feet with it and now I can't imagine working anywhere else. The job sort of grew around me like the toilet seat on that fat American bitch whose corpse they had to cut off one a few years back.As similes go, that's pretty fucking impressive. And it made me think of gep.
Double win :happy:

It was my pleasure x

manker
02-29-2012, 11:23 PM
I always like it when you do kisses, but sometimes I think they're sarcastic.
just saying, like :emo:

Something Else
02-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Sid Meier's Pirates > .

:kiss:

mjmacky
02-29-2012, 11:28 PM

I think you're just fluffing the numbered list, 3 is only a problem because of 4, so you should only have 4 items.

chalice
02-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Gravey Jones, people. This monkee's gone to heaven.

Had to be the first to say it, like.

manker
02-29-2012, 11:41 PM

I think you're just fluffing the numbered list, 3 is only a problem because of 4, so you should only have 4 items.Not really, flowe. The prelude to copulation would be problematical in and of itself.
There'd be so much competition for the sultry blue eyed, dark haired swedish looking chick that the males would swiftly morph the human holding facility into a Lord of the Flies scenario. It'd be carnage - and obviously, no one would want the fat chicks.

The females would then take advantage of the ever decreasing male numbers by only letting the polite ones have labial coat privilege and the entire experiment would be fucked.

You just didn't think it through.

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 11:42 PM

What a strange moral position to occupy.

On an ethical basis, obviously I won't insult your intelligence with an explanation.

I assure you that there was no morality whatever involved.

Anyway in hindsight I guess I should gone with my initial thought of using the Chinese as
1) I can't tell them apart
2) There are already more of them than you can shake a stick at
3) Penis size aside see number 2
4) Can't do anything about the gestation period but enforced malnutrition probably works wonders for the second.
5) Pay the researchers slave wages and if they complain remind them of what happened to the Chinese when they decided to stand in the way of science.

It's impossible to insult my intelligence.

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 11:44 PM
I always like it when you do kisses, but sometimes I think they're sarcastic.
just saying, like :emo:

99% of the time they are. But that one was a genuine invitation to horatio x

I think you're just fluffing the numbered list, 3 is only a problem because of 4, so you should only have 4 items.

Erm, no it's not! Breeding them would be difficult because the women might not want to shag the men. Female mice don't really have a say in it, and they don't seem to mind it.

Already been done on FB, complete with Youtube Video. See also 'now I'm a bereiver'.

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 11:46 PM

:(It couldn't just have been Micky Dolenz could it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU615FaODCg

Squeamous
02-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Not really, flowe. The prelude to copulation would be problematical in and of itself.
There'd be so much competition for the sultry blue eyed, dark haired swedish looking chick that the males would swiftly morph the human holding facility into a Lord of the Flies scenario. It'd be carnage - and obviously, no one would want the fat chicks.

The females would then take advantage of the ever decreasing male numbers by only letting the polite ones have labial coat privilege and the entire experiment would be fucked.

:yup:

Anyway in hindsight I guess I should gone with my initial thought of using the Chinese as
4) Can't do anything about the gestation period but enforced malnutrition probably works wonders for the second.
5) Pay the researchers slave wages and if they complain remind them of what happened to the Chinese when they decided to stand in the way of science.

Tbh I prefer the company of mice to the Chinese.

IdolEyes787
02-29-2012, 11:49 PM
That's racist.

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 12:01 AM
That's how I roll. Didn't you know?

manker
03-01-2012, 12:10 AM
I was determined not to google for this.
And I think I've worked it out.

It's a gobble, innit :happy:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 12:42 AM
I think you're just fluffing the numbered list, 3 is only a problem because of 4, so you should only have 4 items.Not really, flowe. The prelude to copulation would be problematical in and of itself.

You guys are too linear in your train of thought. Ropes and glory holes, research is all about troubleshooting.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Tbh I prefer the company of mice to the Chinese.

What's your stance on this guy.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 12:47 AM

You could probably substitute Indians in for the Chinese for each of those statements.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 12:51 AM

You could probably substitute Indians in for the Chinese for each of those statements.

Initially I was going to use the Blacks but I was a bit afraid to as they tend to be uppity.

manker
03-01-2012, 12:53 AM

Initially I was going to use the Blacks but I was a bit afraid to as they tend to be uppity.:glag:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Initially I was going to use the Blacks but I was a bit afraid to as they tend to be uppity.

If you're going to say uppity, you might as well commit to calling them niggers.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 01:09 AM
As much as it vexes me my Canadianism won't allow it.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:15 AM
As much as it vexes me my Canadianism won't allow it.

Racists are always scared to say nigger. They focus much more on the word than the context. Canucks are racists, right?

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Only against other races.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 01:20 AM
And Quebec.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:21 AM
And Quebec.

You cake.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 01:24 AM
If that is some kind of slur then I have to say that right at this moment I am deeply proud of you.

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 01:26 AM
FFS! I am not experimenting on Chinks, Niggers or Pakis! Stop being racist, I'm using mice, just get used to it!

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 01:27 AM

Maybe I just like diminutive sailors :snooty:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:27 AM
If that is some kind of slur then I have to say that right at this moment I am deeply proud of you.

Unfortunately, I most likely pronounced it properly.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:28 AM
FFS! I am not experimenting on Chinks, Niggers or Pakis! Stop being racist, I'm using mice, just get used to it!

So, are they nigger mice or what?

manker
03-01-2012, 01:29 AM

Maybe I just like diminutive sailors :snooty:
You're mixing your napoleons with your nelsons :smilie4:

manker
03-01-2012, 01:30 AM
/unzips

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 01:33 AM
No I looked it up first! He was only 5ft 5! Don't make me :cry:

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 01:34 AM

Yes, some of them. And some of them are aryan.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:36 AM
Before anyone calls me a racist, here's me hanging out with some of the neighborhood boys a ways back.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:37 AM

Yes, some of them. And some of them are aryan.

So when you're done with them, instead of CO2, do you just let them in the yard together?

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 01:37 AM
How long after that was taken did you realise all your stuff was gone?

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 01:38 AM
So when you're done with them, instead of CO2, do you just let them in the yard together?

Don't be silly, can you imagine the mess? And I'd still have to deal with the last uber hard one.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:44 AM

True story, my black neighborhood friends did steal a Sega Genesis game and a $20 bill from me. I know who took the 20, but where my game ended up... I have not a clue (none of them owned a Sega???).

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:45 AM

Don't be silly, can you imagine the mess? And I'd still have to deal with the last uber hard one.

That is scary, considering they're all human like and muscle bound.

manker
03-01-2012, 01:47 AM

True story, my black neighborhood friends did steal a Sega Genesis game and a $20 bill from me. I know who took the 20, but where my game ended up... I have not a clue (none of them owned a Sega???).
Bet they all had a bike, though :smilie4:

manker
03-01-2012, 01:48 AM
You'll get something wrong eventually :fist:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:50 AM

Yeah, one of them was one I'm sure he traded for my bike.

manker
03-01-2012, 01:54 AM

Yeah, one of them was one I'm sure he traded for my bike.
Just gone ten to two.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 01:56 AM
I've been relieved of too many bikes :(

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 02:05 AM

Doesn't matter, they'll take anything not nailed down.

You'll get something wrong eventually :fist:

Le sigh. I usually do :sadwalk:

manker
03-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Reddit :o

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 03:45 AM
Before anyone calls me a racist, here's me hanging out with some of the neighborhood boys a ways back.

It's technically not "hangin'" if you don't get to go home until your mom gives them money. :noes:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 06:44 AM

It's technically not "hangin'" if you don't get to go home until your mom gives them money. :noes:

I could go on, but here's the story. My younger brother and I were the only white kids in the neighborhood, so I made a bunch of black friends that would usually result from me beating their asses. I did lose a fight once when a kid named Terell basically got into a boxing fight with me. He probably hit me in the face 50 times, I hit him once; it ended when he got tired and we both rested upon a parked motorcycle, we talked and basically became friends afterwards. I don't think he ever stole anything, but the rest of the crew was another story.

I lost all faith in any boxing talents, so every confrontation after that I used to body slam, suplex, and hold them down, the trick was to make it look pretty wicked (WWF style) and I'd get a lot of cheers and words of encouragement from the crowd of them. I had built up an incredible core strength from doing these very moves on my 230 pound mulatto friend at the time (inside though, he was much whiter than me). So that's the story of how I made a load of black ghetto friends for when I was around the neighborhood.

I've been to some of their places before, but they were filthy dumps (and we lived in the same complex). So they used to hang out at my place, raiding my pantry for chips and we would play the Nintendo and the Sega. Once in awhile they stole stuff, get berated by my mom for letting them in.

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 08:11 AM
It's a good thing you got the chance to go one-on-one with them (especially with a 50:1 punch ratio) . I don't think that is the current style of today.

I suppose all things considered, I shouldn't complain too much about growing up in the isolation of Northern Idaho.

And we can both be thankful we aren't British. :ewww:

BTW, I think one of the best features of that picture is you wearing a polo shirt- way to make yourself stand out like a sore thumb, Macky. :P

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 10:17 AM

Plus I don't see a tree anywhere in that pic.

Artemis
03-01-2012, 10:45 AM

Wasn't it the other way round with the KKK stringing up the coons? :blink:

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 11:04 AM
BTW, I think one of the best features of that picture is you wearing a polo shirt- way to make yourself stand out like a sore thumb, Macky. :P

Wait what, you know that's not actually me, right? That guy looks like he's Greek or something. I don't think any of us owned a camera in those days, maybe they stole a few but I'm sure it was for a quick pawn and not to use.

mjmacky
03-01-2012, 11:08 AM
It is a prepositional verb, I thought you'd all know better. On that note, they weren't particularly fond of the hangman's DDT.

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 11:19 AM

Wait what, you know that's not actually me, right? That guy looks like he's Greek or something. I don't think any of us owned a camera in those days, maybe they stole a few but I'm sure it was for a quick pawn and not to use.

Doh!

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 11:27 AM

Wasn't it the other way round with the KKK stringing up the coons? :blink:

Yes that's what I was implying :frusty:

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 11:35 AM

Doh!

You actually believed that was him? You dumbarse!

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Doh!

We all have our moments of playing the fool. Mine lasted a single post, yours extended to a half decade...

Artemis
03-01-2012, 07:46 PM

We all have our moments of playing the fool. Mine lasted a single post, yours extended to a half decade...

:blink:

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Bitch.

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 08:58 PM
That's no way to talk to Art. He's suffering from a bad case of anal warts, and doesn't need your scorn as well. :noes:

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 09:03 PM
I was referring to you. And if you carry on you'll get a smacked botty and 5 minutes on the naughty step.

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Actually, I'm not sure we've flirted before have we MBM? Ok, I don't know if you know how this goes but generally I perform better if you don't insult me, but rather throw me a few saucy euphemisms with which I will play. You may begin.

Artemis
03-01-2012, 09:29 PM
He's going to blush and stutter now....

manker
03-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Squeams is so evil. That double edged scimitar was quite the forumular weapon and wielded with such precision, too.

Anyway, mbm, your next few posts are crucial; you've got to hit it out of the park to even tie.
No pressure, like.

Something Else
03-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Actually, I'm not sure we've flirted before have we MBM? Ok, I don't know if you know how this goes but generally I perform better if you don't insult me, but rather throw me a few saucy euphemisms with which I will play. You may begin.

You're sounding very feminine today. :unsure:

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 10:53 PM
I was referring to you. And if you carry on you'll get a smacked botty and 5 minutes on the naughty step.

I sincerely appreciate the offers; however, as alluring and generous as they are, I don't require your services at the moment. You'll be on the top of my list when I do, though...

mjmacky
03-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Have we flirted before squeamous? I'm not sure, I could have reproached your approach as that of a harlot. I'm not very good with interpreting social interactions.

Squeamous
03-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Squeams is so evil. That double edged scimitar was quite the forumular weapon and wielded with such precision, too.

Anyway, mbm, your next few posts are crucial; you've got to hit it out of the park to even tie.
No pressure, like.

I sincerely appreciate the offers; however, as alluring and generous as they are, I don't require your services at the moment. You'll be on the top of my list when I do, though...

:no:
He couldn't even manage it with gentle coaxing and encouragement. Either the flirting or the retort.

You're sounding very feminine today :unsure:

Yeah I'm at around the mid-point of my menstrual cycle :naughty:

Have we flirted before squeamous? I'm not sure, I could have reproached your approach as that of a harlot. I'm not very good with interpreting social interactions.

I don't know, have you ever been made to feel small or emasculated by me? If so, yes.

manker
03-02-2012, 02:21 PM
:no:
He couldn't even manage it with gentle coaxing and encouragement. Either the flirting or the retort.
I couldn't bring myself to comment. I was all; 'd'awhh'.

I hope mbm is alright. You're taking chavois' place as chief hounder.
His h4r5hity has taken a tumble of late. An excess of fine wine, forumular patriarchal reverence and poetry has made the man soft, one imagines.

Squeamous
03-02-2012, 04:08 PM

His h4r5hity has taken a tumble of late. An excess of fine wine, forumular patriarchal reverence and poetry has made the man soft, one imagines.

I haven't seen MBM today, the poor little fella :no:
I think to be honest Chavois topped up his reservoirs of harsh in the last few weeks. I reckon he's got enough in there to maintain a boner for at least 5 years.

manker
03-02-2012, 04:13 PM

I haven't seen MBM today, the poor little fella :no:
I think to be honest Chavois topped up his reservoirs of harsh in the last few weeks. I reckon he's got enough in there to maintain a boner for at least 5 years.sup, internet s**g :happy:

I meant as in demeanour but yeah. Ovulation putting hard cocks into everything ftw.
Seize the moment and get on Skype before I revoke your internets cawkal privileges.

Squeamous
03-02-2012, 04:49 PM
sup, internet s**g :happy:

I meant as in demeanour but yeah. Ovulation putting hard cocks into everything ftw.
Seize the moment and get on Skype before I revoke your internets cawkal privileges.

That's my name, don't wear it out!

To make matters worse STM&SD has a cold sore, which probably won't be healed until I'm on the blob :sadwalk:

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 05:18 PM
I wasn't sure about the 'internet' in that name either, but it seemed a bit harsh without it.

manker
03-02-2012, 05:22 PM
sup, internet s**g :happy:

To make matters worse STM&SD has a cold sore, which probably won't be healed until I'm on the blob :sadwalk:Non-reciprocated fellatio week extends to an unprecedented three week period.

Wtg, STM&SD :happy:

manker
03-02-2012, 05:26 PM
I wasn't sure about the 'internet' in that name either, but it seemed a bit harsh without it.Until then, I was of the opinion that the wild-cards were in lieu of an h and an a.

I think I may have given away rather more than I intended :lookaroun

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 05:31 PM
TBH manker what you get upto is of no interest to me.

I'm still stuck in the past hoping oft repeated promises might one day become more than just the meaningless words they obviously were.

Unfortunately I suspect that even if that ever came true, I'll have to still continue to see the digs posted all over this site, as part of one person or others signature. Not that I'm suggesting that friends of yours are being allowed to wander around here with inflammatory and offensive signatures, you understand. I would never make the mistake of thinking the rules are worth anything where I'm concerned.

mjmacky
03-02-2012, 05:35 PM

I don't know, have you ever been made to feel small or emasculated by me? If so, yes.

What the hell, are you trying to say I'm not good enough for you? Yeah, real big thanks for throwing me a bone.

mjmacky
03-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Unfortunately I suspect that even if that ever came true, I'll have to still continue to see the digs posted all over this site, as part of one person or others signature. Not that I'm suggesting that friends of yours are being allowed to wander around here with inflammatory and offensive signatures, you understand. I would never make the mistake of thinking the rules are worth anything where I'm concerned.

Why do you so easily group everyone else here together as friends? Are your standards for developing friendships really minimal? Maybe I'm the wrong guy to point this out since nobody here wants to be my friend (i.e. suck my throbbing cock). Please note that I correctly used "i.e." there.

Also, what is an "upto"? Sounds like some Latin word I've never heard of.

manker
03-02-2012, 05:42 PM
TBH manker what you get upto is of no interest to me.

I'm still stuck in the past hoping oft repeated promises might one day become more than just the meaningless words they obviously were.

Unfortunately I suspect that even if that ever came true, I'll have to still continue to see the digs posted all over this site, as part of one person or others signature. Not that I'm suggesting that friends of yours are being allowed to wander around here with inflammatory and offensive signatures, you understand. I would never make the mistake of thinking the rules are worth anything where I'm concerned.:console:

The digs will never stop and the lounge has never adhered to the site rules per se. That isn't going to change.

manker
03-02-2012, 05:46 PM
If had a pound for every time Mary referred to cock or cocks in her posts, I'd have enough money to buy myself a family holiday in Miami or a night out for two in London or a small packet of tea in Stockholm.

mjmacky
03-02-2012, 05:50 PM
If had a pound for every time Mary referred to cock or cocks in her posts, I'd have enough money to buy myself a family holiday in Miami or a night out for two in London or a small packet of tea in Stockholm.

And that's only what you've seen since your return, just imagine how much cock you'd find if you dug a little deeper.

IdolEyes787
03-02-2012, 05:57 PM

Maybe he's rapping?

mjmacky
03-02-2012, 06:37 PM

Maybe he's rapping?

As strange as it may seem, that's not how I announce myself at the door.

IdolEyes787
03-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Yes but then again you aren't Black.

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 08:16 PM
:console:

The digs will never stop and the lounge has never adhered to the site rules per se. That isn't going to change.

As long as I am free to behave in the same way, that's OK with me.

megabyteme
03-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Nobody cares about you, Dave. Your 15 minutes are up. Over. Burned. Finished. Over-extended. Expired. Done. Consumed. Wasted.

All you have left is to whine about how life is unfair. Oh wait, that is all you have ever had to say. People are , well, you get the idea....

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Nobody cares about you, Dave. Your 15 minutes are up. Over. Burned. Finished. Over-extended. Expired. Done. Consumed. Wasted.

All you have left is to whine about how life is unfair. Oh wait, that is all you have ever had to say. People are , well, you get the idea....

Ummm MBM, you should have a chat with Jacky. He'll explain how no one cares about you either.

megabyteme
03-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Ummm MBM, you should have a chat with Jacky. He'll explain how no one cares about you either.

The old, "you are, too" come back. :w00t: Didn't manker inform you about using that again, or face a perma ban?

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 10:08 PM
That's not a you are too reply, it's a reference to one of Jackys earlier posts about how no one up here cares about anyone. Honestly MBM do try to get with the program.

manker
03-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Up where?

megabyteme
03-02-2012, 10:20 PM
That's not a you are too reply, it's a reference to one of Jackys earlier posts about how no one up here cares about anyone. Honestly MBM do try to get with the program.

So, your "noteworthy" retort involved a post which used a general "no one", and did not even include my name. Gee, how could I have missed such a witty, scathing reference?

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Up where?

The Northern Hemisphere?

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 10:23 PM
So, your "noteworthy" retort involved a post which used a general "no one", and did not even include my name. Gee, how could I have missed such a witty, scathing reference?

I wasn't trying to be scathing MBM, I'm not bothering with scathing anymore, haven't you noticed?

megabyteme
03-02-2012, 10:25 PM
I wasn't trying to be scathing MBM, I'm not bothering with scathing anymore, haven't you noticed?

If you must try, at least set your faucet of whit to lukewarm.

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 10:32 PM
I've given that up as well, I did actually do that for months many years ago on a board, that was how come I met your female friend. It didn't do me any good, it just attracted some very nasty people to me. Be careful with your whit MBM, it can cause you the most awful shit. Keep it for real life as much as possible, that way you can avoid the kind of people I was unfortunate enough to meet... I'll even be generous and exempt your female friend from being one of them nasty people... cause she's not really nasty. She does have an awful lot of nasty friends though.

megabyteme
03-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Did I say "whine", because if I did, I really meant, "whit". Sorry for the confusion.

manker
03-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Up where?

The Northern Hemisphere?
Mary said that no one cares about anyone else in the northern hemisphere.
What a ludicrous position to take.

I'm frankly amazed that you'd propagate such a notion.

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Where did my post go?

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Well tbh he didn't actually say it in those exact words, but that was the just of what he was saying.

NotLettingItGo
03-02-2012, 10:50 PM
I did reply to you MBM, however it's gone, and I won't be typing it again. Sorry.

manker
03-02-2012, 11:05 PM

Well tbh he didn't actually say it in those exact words, but that was the just of what he was saying.I gist can't believe Mary would take such a broad brush to so many people.

megabyteme
03-03-2012, 02:46 AM
I did reply to you MBM, however it's gone, and I won't be typing it again. Sorry.

Shirley, the best words EVAR written upon the walls of this holy temple of text.

mjmacky
03-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Which of my posts are you fuckers deconstructing? Why do you carry on with your own investigations without consulting a resident expert? I'm willing to give it a shot.

NotLettingItGo
03-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Which of my posts are you fuckers deconstructing? Why do you carry on with your own investigations without consulting a resident expert? I'm willing to give it a shot.

I can't resist it, give us your best shot Jacky.

mjmacky
03-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Point me to the post.

NotLettingItGo
03-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Can you not remember your own words?

It's one of these (http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=1877086).

mjmacky
03-04-2012, 01:53 PM
I disseminate much verbage, with that in mind you'll have to be more specific. I see you've been taking linking lessons from Idol.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 03:59 PM
I tried searching your posts Jacky, but the search function of this board doesn't work at all for me anymore. It did used too, but doesn't anymore.

manker
03-04-2012, 08:03 PM
I've been steadily humanising Mary for almost six months now, I literally taught him the meaning of empathy ffs, so I point blank refuse to believe he'd regress to the point of denouncing anyone who lives north of the equator in this way.

I feel it's much more likely you've been dreaming about winning at the internets again, Dave.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 08:11 PM
I feel it's much more likely you've been dreaming about winning at the internets again, Dave.

Nah! That can't be right, I've accepted no one wins on the internet.

manker
03-04-2012, 08:19 PM
You've got to hang onto those aspirations though. Something to cling on to will make all this worthwhile.
As the late, great Jason Donovan once said; 'Any dream will do'.

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 08:20 PM

To make matters worse STM&SD has a cold sore, which probably won't be healed until I'm on the blob :sadwalk:Non-reciprocated fellatio week extends to an unprecedented three week period.

One doesn't give to receive :smilie4:

What the hell, are you trying to say I'm not good enough for you? Yeah, real big thanks for throwing me a bone.

I'm not young enough for you remember?
Actually I meant being mean is my modus operandi. If a guy plays along I know he's secure, and if he throws it back I know he's clever/witty/funny. Those are the most important traits in a potential mate.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 08:23 PM
You've got to hang onto those aspirations though. Something to cling on to will make all this worthwhile.

Aspirations require you to believe there is something worthwhile, I've given that up old chap. Life is just about biding your time for as long as you have too.

manker
03-04-2012, 08:28 PM

Aspirations require you to believe there is something worthwhile, I've given that up old chap. Life is just about biding your time for as long as you have too.As I was reading your reply, I was formulating my own, which took the tentative form of; 'You say that but I had just about given up on you learning the difference between to and too, but look - you did it :w00t:

... and then you spoiled it right at the end.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Aspirations require you to believe there is something worthwhile, I've given that up old chap. Life is just about biding your time for as long as you have too.As I was reading your reply, I was formulating my own, which took the tentative form of; 'You say that but I had just about given up on you learning the difference between to and too, but look - you did it :w00t:

As I have tried so many times to tell you manker, the only certainty you can expect during your life is that humanity will always fail to live upto your expectations.

manker
03-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Non-reciprocated fellatio week extends to an unprecedented three week period.

Perhaps not, but one is much more likely to receive some suckage if one has first placed one's head twixt thighs and cunnilingified the immediate vicinity to the max.

manker
03-04-2012, 08:38 PM
As I was reading your reply, I was formulating my own, which took the tentative form of; 'You say that but I had just about given up on you learning the difference between to and too, but look - you did it :w00t:

As I have tried so many times to tell you manker, the only certainty you can expect during your life is that humanity will always fail to live upto your expectations.Apart from the odd aberration, I've always thought of humanity as a fairly decent spud.

Perspective is everything.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Apart from the odd aberration, I've always thought of humanity as a fairly decent spud.

Perspective is everything.

Yeah I was deluded into thinking that for decades, it's not true mate. Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news.

manker
03-04-2012, 08:49 PM
But life was great when you were talking to Allen this morning, Dave.
What went wrong between then and now.

Something Else
03-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Maybe he ate lunch at Jason's Doner Van.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 08:57 PM

Life is great manker, its humanity which isn't great.

manker
:lol: :pinch:

manker

Don't you find that the two are intrinsically linked.

chalice
03-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Non-reciprocated fellatio week extends to an unprecedented three week period.

I'm not young enough for you remember?
Actually I meant being mean is my modus operandi. If a guy plays along I know he's secure, and if he throws it back I know he's clever/witty/funny. Those are the most important traits in a potential mate.

I've gotta ask, Squeams. Given all the arbitrary invective having been posted over the past year, and all the words written in your defence, why are we only hearing about manicgeek now?

Seems you kinda sat back there. You guise brought it here, and yet you come out of the whole debacle rather pristine. Just asking, like.

Something Else
03-04-2012, 09:06 PM
:lol: :pinch:

It's a real plaice. True story. The guy's a genious.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Don't you find that the two are intrinsically linked.

I used to believe that life kind of required one to interact with and care about other people. That it wasn't possible to be truly happy if you didn't care for others and no one cared for you. It's not true manker. Life is better when you don't let people in, its taken me more than forty years to learn that, and I learnt it the hard way. Seriously mate, you need to make your life ALL about yourself. Every fucker else does it, you're allowed to do it too.

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Perhaps not, but one is much more likely to receive some suckage if one has first placed one's head twixt thighs and cunnilingified the immediate vicinity to the max.

Really? I would have thought it would be the opposite. I just roll over and go to sleep after.

I've gotta ask, Squeams. Given all the arbitrary invective having been posted over the past year, and all the words written in your defence, why are we only hearing about manicgeek now?

Seems you kinda sat back there. You guise brought it here, and yet you come out of the whole debacle rather pristine. Just asking, like.

You're asking me why I didn't tell you Reject had been a member before under the name of ManicGeek?

manker
03-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Really? I would have thought it would be the opposite. I just roll over and go to sleep after.
You really are a 42 year old trucker from Connecticut :/

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 09:16 PM

The guy who spews bile at and about 51% of the world's population by default feels the world is unkind.

I'd reference this as a GREAT indicator that the world is quite just. :happy:

chalice
03-04-2012, 09:16 PM

You're asking me why I didn't tell you Reject had been a member before under the name of ManicGeek?

I'm asking you why you let this little drama play out on this board while not furnishing us with the facts pertaining to this board.

I reckon you've been unforthcoming in that regard.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 09:18 PM
The guy who spews bile at and about 51% of the world's population by default feels the world is unkind.

It's not just my opinion though megabyteme, in fact one of the last females I was in contact with sent me a goodbye email not two days ago, expressing exactly the same opinion of humanity and thanking me for being her friend.

manker
03-04-2012, 09:27 PM

It's not just my opinion though megabyteme, in fact one of the last females I was in contact with sent me a goodbye email not two days ago, expressing exactly the same opinion of humanity and thanking me for being her friend.
Dewd, you're married and have a daughter. You're making it sound like you're in a time capsule bound for the Kuiper belt with only a male chimpanzee for company or something.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Dewd, you're married and have a daughter. You're making it sound like you're in a time capsule bound for the Kuiper belt with only a male chimpanzee for company or something.

I have two daughters and a son manker.

manker
03-04-2012, 09:33 PM

I have two daughters and a son manker.
Well, okay, so that's another female you're in close contact with. It doesn't detract from my point :ermm:

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 09:36 PM
You really are a 42 year old trucker from Connecticut :/

Told you! :happy:

I'm asking you why you let this little drama play out on this board while not furnishing us with the facts pertaining to this board.

I've already stated the circumstances of RoA coming here. To summarise: I was told about the board by Biggles, I joined. I told Reject about it, we both posted here quite regularly. He disappeared for a long time then came back as RoA. I have a feeling he'd been watching the board and when I came back decided to start with the porn crap to frighten me (just my opinion). All I know is he wasn't here, then I posted and checked back in a week and there it was.

As for the previous monikers, you already guessed he'd had some a while back, and I couldn't remember what any of them were anyway. Also, he's never been banned here. His method here and elsewhere was to just be a pain in the arse and start demanding he be banned/deactivated. I think there's more than just ManicGeek but again, I can't remember what it is/they are. We've both posted all over the internet for at least 10 years now, so I don't remember all past forum-related events off the top of my head. I did mention though that RoA's behaviour is all too familiar and repetitive.

You're right though, I have been unforthcoming. I've been starving the situation of my attention, and sitting back while everyone figures out what RoA is like for themselves without any intervention from me.

Alien5
03-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Reject of wimmins

manker
You knew Les outside of fst?
Les posts on fora outside of fst?
You and Dave were some kind of double act on several different internets?

I'm going to go suck on a fag to take it all in.

NotLettingItGo
manker the world is a fucked up place, into which I don't fit.

I can't believe I'm going to go back over this all again, but wtf, we've done it so often now I've nearly got it down rote.

You all think I'm mental.
Squeamous thinks I'm mental.

All because I'm an awkward and at times obnoxious knob who has pissed away decades expecting certain things from other people.

I expected that I could trust other human beings, when in reality most human beings in the world today are only in it for their own lives. You can't rely upon them or trust them. Now you read me saying that as me attacking the other human beings, just as you've all for months read my comments about women, as being all because of Squeamous. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I have posted that it's not all down to her, or that she can be a great friend. It doesn't matter that I have stated that she is an exceptional woman, blah, blah, blah. I'm saying I don't trust women, so I'm "attacking all women". Except I actually stated very early on, this isn't about women, it's about me. It's about how out of time I am. It's about how I could have misjudged her so completely. It's about a complete lack of ability to trust my own judgements about other human beings.

Alien5
03-04-2012, 09:48 PM

I can't believe I'm going to go back over this all again, but wtf, we've done it so often now I've nearly got it down rote.

All because I'm an awkward and at times obnoxious knob who has pissed away decades expecting certain things from other people.

I expected that I could trust other human beings, when in reality most human beings in the world today are only in it for their own lives. You can't rely upon them or trust them. Now you read me saying that as me attacking the other human beings, just as you've all for months read my comments about women, as being all because of Squeamous. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I have posted that it's not all down to her, or that she can be a great friend. It doesn't matter that I have stated that she is an exceptional woman, blah, blah, blah. I'm saying I don't trust women, so I'm "attacking all women". Except I actually stated very early on, this isn't about women, it's about me. It's about how out of time I am. It's about how I could have misjudged her so completely. It's about a complete lack of ability to trust my own judgements about other human beings.

Whag if yurt desk griw asuh of ballx

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 09:48 PM
the world is a fucked up decent place, into which I don't fit.
[followed by a bunch of boring, mental stuff from a dim seeker of attention]

More accurate version above.

manker
03-04-2012, 09:49 PM
I understand what you're saying. I just think it's mental position to take :)

I wasn't really talking about that just now anyways.

Proper Bo
03-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Les posts on fora outside of fst??
I hurd it was a forum for paying for stuff ewe get for free or something else.

you're not even trying anymore.

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 09:52 PM

Biggles and I used to frequent a NACA board elsewhere on the net, it's true. We cheated on you :cry:

I did mention this before, back when RoA claimed we both joined the bored just to stay in touch with each other, which was untrue. Biggles thought I might enjoy it here and here might enjoy me. RoA came along after he demanded to be removed from another board then was refused re-entry. The net was the major way we stayed in touch so I shared FST with him.

chalice
03-04-2012, 09:56 PM

None of that matters a fucking jot, Dave. None of it.

The only thing that matters is that you slouched into my posting ground. All your torpid personal life is secondary and serves only as ammunition. Nothing you have to say, at this point, will ever be taken seriously. Having read your internets history, I realise that this kind of behaviour is your MO. I find that rather sad, but who am I to judge.

How many sites have you been banned from, Dave? They can't all be wrong.

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 09:57 PM
The net was the major way we stayed in touch so I shared FST with him.

I hope you'll be kind enough to remember the importance of washing your hands with soap before logging in from now on...

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 09:58 PM
I've already stated the circumstances of RoA coming here. To summarise: I was told about the board by Biggles, I joined. I told Reject about it, we both posted here quite regularly. He disappeared for a long time then came back as RoA. I have a feeling he'd been watching the board and when I came back decided to start with the porn crap to frighten me (just my opinion). All I know is he wasn't here, then I posted and checked back in a week and there it was.

As for the previous monikers, you already guessed he'd had some a while back, and I couldn't remember what any of them were anyway. Also, he's never been banned here. His method here and elsewhere was to just be a pain in the arse and start demanding he be banned/deactivated. I think there's more than just ManicGeek but again, I can't remember what it is/they are. We've both posted all over the internet for at least 10 years now, so I don't remember all past forum-related events off the top of my head. I did mention though that RoA's behaviour is all too familiar and repetitive.

You're right though, I have been unforthcoming. I've been starving the situation of my attention, and sitting back while everyone figures out what RoA is like for themselves without any intervention from me.

To be accurate.

Both she and I joined here because we needed a way to keep in touch when I was banned (at my own insistance) from another board where her friends took a rather severe dislike and verbally abused me for months. It was her suggestion to we use this board as well as another board to keep in touch. This one Les had told her about. The other one she had been told about by a female friend of hers.

Actually I hadn't been watching the board for you. In fact coming here as I was used to doing every so often and finding that you'd posted about how bored you were during the middle of February came as quite a kick in the nuts. That was as you well know about two weeks into the 'friendship' we had falling apart. It seems my friendship was not only not as worthy as the dog shit you encountered on your walk to work, or as worthy as the bloke you met down the pub breaking up with his girlfriend, or even as worthy as you coming back to a place you hadn't been near in years. It did however show up the lies you'd been telling me even during the period when I was questioning the lies you'd recently revealed. The ones about how you were so busy... you remember them, I certainly do.

The gall of looking me in the face when I took you out is really something very special. All the while sitting there knowing you had lied to me yet again, whilst I tried my best to leave the subject alone for the evening. That's really special that is.

Of course I know it's not because you didn't care... you made sure to tell me that.

The rest of the lies are unworthy of my time, just as unworthy as the load of crap you posted where you claimed to be my unpaid psychiatrist, when it was me who sat and listened to you moaning about your life, for month after month.

manker
03-04-2012, 09:59 PM
I hurd it was a forum for paying for stuff ewe get for free or something else.

you're not even trying anymore.:lol:
ikr

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:00 PM

One.

Oh! And Mumsnet, but that you know about don't you, you stalker.

manker
03-04-2012, 10:01 PM

Biggles and I used to frequent a NACA board elsewhere on the net, it's true. We cheated on you :cry:

I did mention this before, back when RoA claimed we both joined the bored just to stay in touch with each other, which was untrue. Biggles thought I might enjoy it here and here might enjoy me. RoA came along after he demanded to be removed from another board then was refused re-entry. The net was the major way we stayed in touch so I shared FST with him.
I'm not sure what a NACA board is, are you insinuating that Les is Dave and stop cheating on me!1

chalice
03-04-2012, 10:04 PM

One.

Oh! And Mumsnet, but that you know about don't you, you stalker.

You've been banned from mumnset three times, Dave.

You've been banned from a site that contains 90 per cent women three times.

You don't deserve to have two daughters.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:13 PM
This obsession you have with me isn't healthy chavis.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:18 PM
@ Squeamous,

I do have one question for you.

This lie about how you cast my friendship aside because I was demanding you put out for me, the same claim you used against Ian I seem to recall. Do you really expect anyone here to believe that given that they all know that I'd been putting in time and effort to come and see you for four and a fucking half years without you putting out for me?

EDIT: And I should say the claim about my porn thread being aimed at you is another really special lie, cheers for that.

1. You knew I'd deleted all the porn I had of you, years ago. I told you so.

2. You'd told me that you were expecting BSG to post the images he had of you years ago. That you'd appear one day on a "readers wives" type site. You weren't very afraid then.

Maybe you can explain how you thought a man who you knew had no porn of you, was going to threaten you by posting porn of you?

chalice
03-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Told you! :happy:

Have a squint at it from my perspective. There was me, minding my own, harshing mongoloids left and right. It was a dirty job but somebody had to enjoy it. Next thing I know I get a pm out of the ether thanking me for moving Dave's 'amateur porn' thread and saying that he was an ex of yours. You said you believed I was a mod. If Dave wasn't such an obvious spastic I would've ignored it and gone back to business.

For the record, that's how I found out about Dave. By pure accident, I'd like to imagine.

One wonders how you ever got along with Dave. Didn't you see the signs with the manicgeek persona already? This seems to have persisted up until Feb of last year. Then Dave became a deviant. At which point did you decide that Dave was a deviant, and why?

manker
03-04-2012, 10:24 PM

:ermm:

Alien5
03-04-2012, 10:30 PM
If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Next thing I know I get a pm out of the ether thanking me for moving Dave's 'amateur porn' thread and saying that he was an ex of yours.

I fucking well knew all along she was behind the vitriol from you chavis.

@ Squeamous

You utter bitch.

I wonder if I go ask your friends on that other site just how much of the shit I received there was because of you?

manker
03-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Next thing I know I get a pm out of the ether thanking me for moving Dave's 'amateur porn' thread and saying that he was an ex of yours.

@ Squeamous

You utter bitch.That would be funny if you were being ironic.

I don't think you are though.

manker
03-04-2012, 10:33 PM
If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.How'd you work that out, Allen.
Sounds like some bollocks of the type I'd imagine to be propagated by group therapy.

Squeamous
To be accurate.

Both she and I joined here because we needed a way to keep in touch.............

Bullshit. I joined here because I was told it would be fun to join. Nothing to do with you you mental fucking narcissist.

chalice

@ Squeamous

You utter bitch.

I wonder if I go ask your friends on that other site just how much of the shit I received there was because of you?

Get it right, Dave. Read back. I said I'd moved your 'amateur porn' thread and she thanked me for that thinking I was a mod. The post is there.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:34 PM
That would be funny if you were being ironic.

To be fair, this woman lied to me for five years in my real life, and she kept drawing me back to boards where her friends verbally abused me.

So you'll have to forgive me not liking her.

chalice
03-04-2012, 10:36 PM

To be fair, this woman lied to me for five years in my real life, and she kept drawing me back to boards where her friends verbally abused me.

So you'll have to forgive me not liking her.

To be fair, you lied to your wife and children for five years and continue to do so, so you kinda lack credibility there, Dave,

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Bullshit. I joined here because I was told it would be fun to join. Nothing to do with you you mental fucking narcissist.

Yeah, and you valued my friendship, as well.

Sorry, but the day when anything which came out of your head bore any resemblance to the truth are long gone for me.

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 10:37 PM
and she kept drawing me back to boards where her friends verbally abused me.

:lol::lol::lol:::glag:

Alien5
Nobody cares

NotLettingItGo
To be fair, you lied to your wife and children for five years and continue to do so, so you kinda lack credibility there, Dave,

I deceived them it is true, it wasn't one of my brighter moments.

manker
03-04-2012, 10:38 PM

So you'll have to forgive me not liking her.You completely misunderstand.
Whether you like Squeams or not is of little moment. Chalice's dislike of you is clearly nothing to do with her, it's because of words you posted.
This is obvious to all.

Your post would have been funny if the sentiment behind it had been irony.

manker
03-04-2012, 10:39 PM
and she kept drawing me back to boards where her friends verbally abused me.

:lol::lol::lol:::glag:I lol'd :earl: at that too :schnauz:

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 10:39 PM

There's a wee bit of incongruity there, Dave. :pinch:

chalice
03-04-2012, 10:40 PM

Come clean then, Dave. Pointless saying that though, cos I know you'd never have the balls for it.

Alien5
A new supergay lounge.

manker
Nobody caresI disagree.
People wouldn't bother replying if they didn't.

Snee
03-04-2012, 10:42 PM
I liked it better when it said 'our head'.

I was all like 'a-ha, siamese twins. The plot thickens'.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Squeamous:

Join Date - 21st Sep 2007

manicgeek:

Join Date - 21st Sep 2007

That's called "Bullshit".

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Come clean then, Dave. Pointless saying that though, cos I know you'd never have the balls for it.

As I've already posted chavis, I did. Just after your friend (she who instigated your interest in me) decided to threaten contacting my wife.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:47 PM
@chavis,

Here's the other board she had me join on that day http://www.thenakedscientists.com/

She decided against joining that board, perferring this one. I deleted my account there shortly afterwards (yes you can delete your own accounts on that board) There's probably still one or two posts there by me though.

manker
03-04-2012, 10:48 PM

As I've already posted chavis, I did. Just after your friend (she who instigated your interest in me) decided to threaten contacting my wife.So what she say?
Welsh burds are known for having little truck with philanderers of the internets variety.

And also; Squeams couldn't have instigated the interest because chavois was already calling you a prick. She thanked him for moving the thread.
Sequence of events, innit.

Perpetuated it, perhaps.

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 10:50 PM
I hope you'll be kind enough to remember the importance of washing your hands with soap before logging in from now on...Yes sir :unsure:
I'm not sure what a NACA board is, are you insinuating that Les is Dave and stop cheating on me!1Nooo, we posted on about 3 news and current affairs messageboards in succession (as each went tits-up and a new one started). Now I just shove my brain into a pillow filled with goose down and beat it with a lump hammer on a daily basis (no offence).

Have a squint at it from my perspective. There was me, minding my own, harshing mongoloids left and right. It was a dirty job but somebody had to enjoy it. Next thing I know I get a pm out of the ether thanking me for moving Dave's 'amateur porn' thread and saying that he was an ex of yours. You said you believed I was a mod. If Dave wasn't such an obvious spastic I would've ignored it and gone back to business.For the record, that's how I found out about Dave. By pure accident, I'd like to imagine.One wonders how you ever got along with Dave. Didn't you see the signs with the manicgeek persona already? This seems to have persisted up until Feb of last year. Then Dave became a deviant. At which point did you decide that Dave was a deviant, and why?I would see it from your perspective if I could but I still don't really know what you just accused me of. Why did I owe anybody a complete potted history of my forumular vitae?I thanked you because I was grateful.And I'm not going to talk about personal issues surrounding the breakdown of my friendship with RoA. Suffice it to say I had a breaking point and that point was reached.

manker
03-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm not sure what a NACA board is, are you insinuating that Les is Dave and stop cheating on me!1
Nooo, we posted on about 3 news and current affairs messageboards in succession (as each went tits-up and a new one started). Now I just shove my brain into a pillow filled with goose down and beat it with a lump hammer on a daily basis (no offence).None taken. I'm just glad neither you or Les have aids.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:55 PM
The original chavis accusation that I was stalking a female member of this board came because of his 'source' he posted that manker.

How many of you have repeated that accusation over the last several months? That's instigation.

Up until then I was busy only taking digs at chavis, because of my recent conversion to being a cunt.

I knew it had come from her, I just fucking well knew it. Best of all she did it with another lie about me threatening her with uploading porn, when she knew I had deleted it years before.

NotLettingItGo
03-04-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm not going to talk about personal issues surrounding the breakdown of my friendship with RoA. Suffice it to say I had a breaking point and that point was reached.

There was no friendship, friendship is a two way thing. What we had was only ever about you, I was just a slab of meat. One who could be cast aside without care when your lies started falling apart. Your breaking point was being challenged over lying to my face.