PDA

View Full Version : J-Dye: An analysis of the persistence of anal warts

Artemis
03-01-2012, 08:10 PM
I personally liken J-Dye to anal warts for a few reasons:
1. The first and reason is when a breakout occurs noone talks about it, or only quietly.
2. When a breakout occurs noone goes near the affected area.
3. When staff discover another one has popped up they simply ban it, sort of like cutting of the offending wart.

Now we all know that cutting off a wart simply spreads the virus, ensuring that it comes back again, so maybe J-Dye could be directed to mumsnet or some other public forum that isn't moderated then his multiple personalities would have a chance of surviving longer than a day. Also they seem to like mindless spam over there so J-Dye would probably be in seventh heaven posting his random brainfarts with little chance of being squeezed banned.

Another option is that we all chip in for a whore so he can finally get laid, maybe if the sexual frustration goes he will be able to find peace (probably not but it's an option).

Any other suggestions for clearing up the anal warts on the bum of the lounge would be appreciated.

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 08:14 PM
I personally like [] anal warts for a few reasons:[]
Any other suggestions for clearing up the anal warts [] would be appreciated.

Brave man for coming forward with such an affliction, Art. Brave man.

Artemis
03-01-2012, 08:16 PM
I personally like [] anal warts for a few reasons:[]
Any other suggestions for clearing up the anal warts [] would be appreciated.

Brave man for coming forward with such an affliction, Art. Brave man.

Sorry about your comprehension disability, if you bang your head on the door a couple of times the fog might clear. :blink:

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Sorry about your comprehension disability, if you bang your head on the door a couple of times the fog might clear. :blink:

Well, I may have comprehensive destability, but at least I don't have anal warts... :snooty:

Quarterquack
03-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Having never had an anal wart, mainly due to not inhabiting an island infamous for harboring descendants of the world's worst criminals, I can safely say that my interaction with J-dye has been as significant as my contact with anal warts. You should look into changing your perception to the same.

Squeamous
03-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I personally liken J-Dye to anal warts for a few reasons:
1. The first and reason is when a breakout occurs noone talks about it, or only quietly.
2. When a breakout occurs noone goes near the affected area.
3. When staff discover another one has popped up they simply ban it, sort of like cutting of the offending wart.

Now we all know that cutting off a wart simply spreads the virus, ensuring that it comes back again, so maybe J-Dye could be directed to mumsnet or some other public forum that isn't moderated then his multiple personalities would have a chance of surviving longer than a day. Also they seem to like mindless spam over there so J-Dye would probably be in seventh heaven posting his random brainfarts with little chance of being squeezed banned.

Another option is that we all chip in for a whore so he can finally get laid, maybe if the sexual frustration goes he will be able to find peace (probably not but it's an option).

Any other suggestions for clearing up the anal warts on the bum of the lounge would be appreciated.

Artemis
03-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Having never had an anal wart, mainly due to not inhabiting an island infamous for harboring descendants of the world's worst criminals....

Huh? :blink:

Your history and geography suck big time. Most of those transported to Australia were not the worst criminals, at a time of great poverty in the U.K. you could be transported for between seven and twenty years simply for stealing a loaf of bread. In effect they were transported for life since after the sentence was up they were not allowed to return to the U.K. anyway. This transportation had several advantatges for the government, it got rid of petty criminals while taking the pressure off of an overcrowded prison system groaning at the seams. Transportation also gave the British government a ready made settler population. The transportation program also cleared the streets of many of the malcontents who were decrying the amount of poverty.
Unless of course you were referring to Devils Island part of the French Guyana prison system. Although there was a large series of prisons in Guyana Ille de Diablo or Devils island was relatively tiny and could only support a maximum of 6 prisoners at one time. So this prision was used as a kind of solitary confinement for bad prisoners.
Of course Ille de Diablo and Australia have nothing to do with the island I live on and there is debate over whether Australia is the smallest continent or an extremely large island, while Devils island is definitely not a large anything.

Other hints that I'm not from anywhere you suggested: I don't say gidday mate or call people sport all the time. I don't call a duvet a 'doona'. I can spell beer I don't need to call it XXXX. My homeland doesn't burst into flames every year. Most of the country I live in isn't brown. :blink:

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 10:06 PM

A new Mod maybe?

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 10:11 PM

Possibly Peter Noone Herman of Herman and the Hermits if he's available.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Not entirely sure that Dark Cissy even intimated that you were from there and, in all fairness, Australia is infamous for harbouring the descendants of the world's most dangerous criminals. It just so happens that it's a misconception.
There aren't actually that many people who know of the political climate at that time.

Good read whatever though, Arty. I didn't know much about Devil's Island.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:15 PM

A new Mod maybe?I could actually do with the help.
I have some tasks to delegate. You have no idea how much stuff I have to do now.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I do actually.:mellow:

manker
03-01-2012, 10:20 PM
gtfooh :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 10:20 PM
I could give you a list of people to ban if you think that would help?

manker
03-01-2012, 10:22 PM
I'd consider it a service if you would.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Ffs, Idol. I haven't got all day.
I've got busy things to be getting on with.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 10:25 PM
For a start was I was staff I found that there is a script that prevents you banning Tesco and Cabalo and taking over the place for your own nefarious ends so best just forget about that pipe dream now.:(

manker
03-01-2012, 10:26 PM
You were staff :o

chalice
03-01-2012, 10:29 PM
For a start was I was staff I found that there is a script that prevents you banning Tesco and Cabalo and taking over the place for your own nefarious ends so best just forget about that pipe dream now.:(

He did that a few years back even without mod powers. We, down here in the chaos, are volunteers of hate.

They do it for a living.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2012, 10:30 PM
You were staff http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/ohmy.gifNo be you can say whatever lie you want on the internet and it's almost certain that some idiot is going to buy it.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:36 PM
You were staff http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/ohmy.gifNo be you can say whatever lie you want on the internet and it's almost certain that some idiot is going to buy it.
I've just this second noticed that you have 'retired staff' under those green stars and it's discombobulated me to the 0th degree.

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to trust again.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:39 PM

He did that a few years back even without mod powers. We, down here in the chaos, are volunteers of hate.

They do it for a living.Are you trying to start a rumour that I'm JP.
He was the miscreant.

I was the nice one :smilie4:

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:41 PM

They do it for a living.

Also, your pm box is full.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:44 PM
You told him last night. He doesn't care, it's almost as if he doesn't want to know the super ckrit.

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:46 PM
That's the last time evar I try :snooty:

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Anyways. I'd really want katherine's and jassica's input on this, preferably via the gift of cats.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:48 PM
If he makes some space for it now, PM him something underwhelming instead.

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Fuck no. I'll send him cats.

manker
03-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Yeah.
That'll learn him.

Maybe barbie or Bo could help you devise some sort of device to re-send the PM with different cat pics until his PM box is full, and then once he deletes a few cat PMs, it would kick back in and fill it back up straight away.

He'd be like; 'fuck, moar cats :dabs:'

Snee
03-01-2012, 10:59 PM
He'll end up dreaming les is a cat.

megabyteme
03-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Yeah.
That'll learn him.

Maybe barbie or Bo could help you devise some sort of device to re-send the PM with different cat pics until his PM box is full, and then once he deletes a few cat PMs, it would kick back in and fill it back up straight away.

http://i40.tinypic.com/atx5w2.jpg

Snee
03-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah.
That'll learn him.

also wtf, bo?

I'll grant you barbie. I mean he prolly still can't do any cool stuff, but he has a sort of low cunning when it comes to technology.

But bo???!½

manker
03-01-2012, 11:08 PM
:naughty:
2ez

IdolEyes787
03-02-2012, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nHdJAHlrYw

Proper Bo
03-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Yeah.That'll learn him.Maybe barbie or Bo could help you devise some sort of device to re-send the PM with different cat pics until his PM box is full, and then once he deletes a few cat PMs, it would kick back in and fill it back up straight away.He'd be like; 'fuck, moar cats :dabs:'also wtf, bo?i thought the same thing:blink:

mjmacky
03-02-2012, 06:46 AM
I actually liked the cat shell game video, but then I clicked on a "related" video when it was done. Now I fucking hate Idol for the rest of my life. I want to line my cornea and ear drums with diarrhea and roll around in sand spurs, so good bye for now. Here's some misery to share while I'm away.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK-frJtGrt4

Snee
03-02-2012, 08:10 AM
:naughty:
2ez

Total busyrod. Points will be detracted.

manker
03-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Are you inferring that I was previously of the opinion that Bo could have written that awesome cat sending script I just invented.

My points stand :snooty:

Snee
03-02-2012, 10:55 AM
You prolly forgot that he's black.

You forgot about the squids, ffs.

manker
03-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Yeah but that was 4 years ago, Bo's blackness infuses each of his posts.
It's unpossible to forget.

Snee
03-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Racist.

chalice
03-02-2012, 11:49 AM

They do it for a living.

Also, your pm box is full.

Sorry, mate. Sorted.

Barbarossa
03-02-2012, 03:43 PM
I'll grant you barbie. I mean he prolly still can't do any cool stuff, but he has a sort of low cunning when it comes to technology.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me :wub:

manker
03-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Hoi!
Get back to the cat mailbomb and the exploding death linked HD.

manker
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Christ, those things sound even cooler when I touch type.

Artemis
03-07-2012, 08:11 AM
And he's back. :sick: