PDA

View Full Version : IPTorrents Login-Issue

rubenram71
03-02-2012, 09:19 AM
Hello people i'm new here and i was wondering if anyone is having trouble with there IPT site? I tried to login but it says user and password incorrect server error and when i try to change password it said email not in our database..So i can't even recover my account can anyone give me some pointers on how to fix this problem? I did Email IPT but got no response yet. Thanx

anon
03-02-2012, 05:37 PM
I could still access the place when everyone had to reset their password, but I reset mine anyway. :idunno:

You should try their IRC channel instead of e-mail, that'll be the fastest way. You can find a mini-guide here (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444436-the-box-bz?p=3650835&viewfull=1#post3650835), except that you should use:

/server irc.iptorrents.com
/join #IPTorrents
instead.

stan
03-02-2012, 06:40 PM
A lot of people had success by logging in from a different IP. Changing the password and then you can log in from home . No idea why it works but I had the same trouble as you.

darkblue
03-03-2012, 10:14 AM
i face this problem also
i ask in the help channel
they told me if you remember you mail address which you use for signup on ipt.
then recover your password.recovering the password work for me.
now its ok.
try this recovering password i think it work for you also.

bijoy
03-03-2012, 01:46 PM
may be op got banned for some reasoon. :idunno:

rubenram71
03-04-2012, 05:29 AM
UPDATE on my iptorrent: i totally forgot that i used a gmail to create my account, IPT only uses gmail accounts i hope this helps you guys. Thanx to all of you that responded, Good to know this is a helpful community. Good luck to all.

anon
03-04-2012, 05:47 PM
IPT only uses gmail accounts i hope this helps you guys.

Sounds like a nice move from them. Everyone uses GMail, after all. There are no people who use other services... no...

merwais
03-04-2012, 06:39 PM
read this page, you will solve your login problem: http://on.iptorrents.com/password-issue.html

Gmail account? That's not true. Now IPTorrents allow any email system, including AOL. they have white listed their domain on AOL/Yahoo/MSN and many other email systems.

mrsmegz
03-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Just did this and it worked perfectly. Was even able to reuse my old password.

kawliga55
03-11-2012, 07:33 PM
ugh if anyone here can help, i tried to do a password reset, problem is, the email i used no longer exists
soooo, my new log in is lost in space :(

anon
03-11-2012, 07:35 PM
ugh if anyone here can help, i tried to do a password reset, problem is, the email i used no longer exists

See post #2.

kawliga55
03-12-2012, 10:25 PM
thanks anon, appreciated :)

coltlacrosse
03-15-2012, 03:47 PM

Hmm, that could be a problem, I would email them with as much informaion about your account as possible like ratio, how much you have uploaded and downloaded, how nmuch you have donated, etc basically you need to prove to them you are the account owner and then they may feel comfortable sending your info to another email, or at least let you make a new account.

kawliga55
03-18-2012, 01:02 AM
thank you coltacross, i tried the irc and just sat there with no reply for awhile, meh... i guess im just destined not to have an ipt acct anymore, like i remember my ratio or how much i ul/dl?? i really dont know, i think ratio was around 5. but that doesnt help much

thanks anyhow guyz i appreciate the responses

jonyao
05-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Recently my PC crashed, when i finally got it up and running, i try to log in to my iptorrents, surprisingly to say , i can't log in, can't even change or reset password, no email is coming in, need help, what happened?

anon
05-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Recently my PC crashed, when i finally got it up and running, i try to log in to my iptorrents, surprisingly to say , i can't log in, can't even change or reset password, no email is coming in, need help, what happened?

Have you tried deleting your cookies? The site was down due to some firewall-related issue yesterday, but it seems operative now.

aoshivx
06-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Can someone please explain this to me...

Suppose to get this..
http://i.imgur.com/BQdGA.jpg

Instead I am Getting this.
http://i.imgur.com/flJdQ.png

haveaclue
06-08-2012, 03:26 PM
when i got invited to ipt i didnt use gmail and ive never had a problem and that was quite some time ago :)

kawliga55
06-09-2012, 05:14 AM
issue resolved, FINALLY!! yay
and thanks ever so much to whoever it was that reset my pass for me, its appreciated 4 sho
PEACE