PDA

View Full Version : waffles.fm HELP

Encoder
03-03-2012, 05:55 AM
I erased an email account that I had used for xboxlive and some ddl music forums but when my XBL account expired I deleted my yahoo account and I completely forgot it was what I used for waffles.
Since I was always signed into my account I didn't notice until I reformatted my HD and come time to sign in I forgot my PW and couldn't recover it since my email was deleted. Its been months now and I thought I could do without it but I really miss it. How do I contact anyone there to re activate my account. I didn't have a bad ratio nor was I a leecher any help would be greatly appreciated

djjj99
03-03-2012, 06:28 AM
You'll wanna hop on the IRC:

These servers may be reached at irc://irc.p2p-network.net on ports 6666-6669 for regular connections and 6697 and 7000 for SSL secure connections. We recommend that you use a secure connection to the server to reduce the chance of eavesdropping and for security purposes.

Channels

#waffles.fm - Member-Only Chat
#waffles.fm-help - Member-Only Help
#waffles.fm-flac - Questions for the Waffle Irons

Encoder
03-03-2012, 07:15 AM
tried irc keeps saying unable to resolve server

InTheBasement
03-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Works for me

Encoder
03-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Alright when I try to join it says I need a registered nick to join the channel but its been deactivated so how can I connect. Any other way to get a hold of an admin there?

Also I have never used irc this is my first time honestly

anon
03-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Alright when I try to join it says I need a registered nick to join the channel but its been deactivated so how can I connect. Any other way to get a hold of an admin there?

Read this (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/398328-Anyone-else-have-Waffles-login-issues/page4?p=3422912#post3422912) post by ca_aok. It'll tell you how to register your name. I don't know why they ask you to do that... but then again there's a lot about IRC that I don't care about either is also a mystery to me.

Encoder
03-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks Anon I'm back in.