PDA

View Full Version : What time is ur last call 4 alcohol?

ziggyjuarez
03-04-2012, 10:36 AM
2am here in cali:dry:

ziggyjuarez
03-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Or when i start crying:)

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Wat r u duin in cali? Wat hapned tu Oregun?

ziggyjuarez
03-04-2012, 11:18 AM
typo:whistling

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Like you'd know... :P

ziggyjuarez
03-04-2012, 11:42 AM
:dry:

IdolEyes787
03-04-2012, 12:06 PM
I dunno I have 2 drink incessantly 2 try and get this song out of my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB-3BKKr4vY

manker
03-04-2012, 01:24 PM
People picking on jiggy :no:
I can see a trip to Nevada beckoning for our young hero.

Snee
03-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Pfft. ziggytroll best troll.

mjmacky
03-04-2012, 01:43 PM
As I was just reminded last night, last alcohol sales are midnight on Saturdays in my county, so as to not broach upon illicit activities on a holy day. Wanted to murder some Christians.

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Poor Macky :console:. It was 2am in the bar I was in the early hours of this morning.

manker
03-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Poor Macky :console:
I was still in a bar at 2am this morning. It was 2am in the bar I was in the early hours of this morning.
:pinch:

I don't care if you're hungover, that was fucking atrocious.

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 09:12 PM
You're right. I'm desperately eating nachos trying to clear my head but nothing's working.

manker
03-04-2012, 09:24 PM
You're right. I'm desperately eating nachos trying to clear my head but nothing's working.I invented something the other day to do with nachos.
I was in the kitchen, obviously neglected, and discovered a clear packet of something that looked like floppy poppadoms. They were nachos, presumably raw nachos as found in the wild. I looked on the back of the packet and it said you had to fry them, so I did. I then filled them with cheese, fried them some more and ate a delicious, and most likely nutritious, meal.

I'm only sharing this with internets people as I feel my immediate kin and kith are less likely to be impressed.

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 09:37 PM
I invented something the other day to do with nachos.
I was in the kitchen, obviously neglected, and discovered a clear packet of something that looked like floppy poppadoms. They were nachos, presumably raw nachos as found in the wild. I looked on the back of the packet and it said you had to fry them, so I did. I then filled them with cheese, fried them some more and ate a delicious, and most likely nutritious, meal.

I hope you showed those wild nachos compassion and killed them humanely. I hate to think of you frying once free-roaming nachos live. :yikes:

Of course, the most humane thing to do would have been to release them back to the green rolling hills where they were rounded up and snatched from their families.

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 09:42 PM

I'm only sharing this with internets people as I feel my immediate kin and kith are less likely to be impressed.

Needs chillies in there somewhere.
And I don't like what you're insinuating, internet people have standards too :snooty:

manker
03-04-2012, 09:57 PM

I hope you showed those wild nachos compassion and killed them humanely. I hate to think of you frying once free-roaming nachos live. :yikes:

Of course, the most humane thing to do would have been to release them back to the green rolling hills where they were rounded up and snatched from their families.I was working under the basic tenet that these wild nachos would have been pre-asphyxiated inside the plastic wrapper for the consumer's convenience.

If this isn't the case please advise. Or please ask a nearby female to advise. This is their territory, after all, so I can't be held responsible for my callow kitchen craft.

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 10:06 PM
I was working under the basic tenet that these wild nachos would have been pre-asphyxiated inside the plastic wrapper for the consumer's convenience.

Well, I believe I have just solved the mystery of why none of the wild nachos I have ever released back to the wilds have ventured from their release points. Here I thought they were just appreciative of my emancipating them. :blushing:

manker
03-04-2012, 10:17 PM
I was working under the basic tenet that these wild nachos would have been pre-asphyxiated inside the plastic wrapper for the consumer's convenience.

Well, I believe I have just solved the mystery of why none of the wild nachos I have ever released back to the wilds have ventured from their release points. Here I thought they were just appreciative of my emancipating them. :blushing:It's the thought that counts, mate.
I imagine that the the head honcho nacho holds you in high esteem for your efforts.

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Well, I believe I have just solved the mystery of why none of the wild nachos I have ever released back to the wilds have ventured from their release points. Here I thought they were just appreciative of my emancipating them. :blushing:It's the thought that counts, mate.
I imagine that the the head honcho nacho holds you in high esteem for your efforts.

If I could have just saved one, maybe I wouldn't be haunted with their screams at night...

manker
03-04-2012, 10:29 PM
I'm glad my nachos didn't scream as I fried them. You must have got a live one by mistake.
You should sue $Tesco.

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm glad my nachos didn't scream as I fried them. You must have got a live one by mistake.
You should sue $Tesco.

Are you saying you can't hear the thousands of desperate, captive voices emanating from the shelves?

manker
03-04-2012, 10:44 PM
You should sue $Tesco.

Are you saying you can't hear the thousands of desperate, captive voices emanating from the shelves?I'll have no truck with your mind games.

Those voices are no more real than you all people here who live inside my computer.

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Are you saying you can't hear the thousands of desperate, captive voices emanating from the shelves?I'll have no truck with your mind games.

Those voices are no more real than you all people here who live inside my computer.

Now that you are a Mod, you'll have to hear all of us screaming at night, as well... :shifty:

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Something along the lines of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=playnmJB_TI

megabyteme
03-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Something along the lines of this?

[video]

Well, everybody knows they don't have little faces on them.

Psycho. :ermm:

manker
03-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Well.
That was mildly horrific.

Squeamous
03-04-2012, 11:46 PM
:happy: