PDA

View Full Version : Myers-Briggs personality test

Squeamous
03-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Anyone ever done one of these? Would be interesting to see what you lot come out as :)

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

megabyteme
03-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Anyone ever done one of these? Would be interesting to see what you lot come out as :)

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I got 'em all right.

manker
03-05-2012, 12:52 AM
I accept the challenge.
Don't have time at the moment but I'll get to it when I'm in work tomoro ftw.

Snee
03-05-2012, 12:55 AM
INTJ.

Mastermind. Wut.

That's what one of the links say, anyways. Also, I follow a plan, until I don't. Sounds like me all right.

http://keirsey.com/4temps/mastermind.aspx

manker
03-05-2012, 01:10 AM

It's all well and good, but I'm not sure I can attach credence to a test which prefer to spell extrovert as extravert :dabs:

Snee
03-05-2012, 01:14 AM
idk, I had a gander at this http://typelogic.com/intj.html and it does sound a bit too familiar. The negative bits especially.

Snee
03-05-2012, 01:17 AM

It's all well and good, but I'm not sure I can attach credence to a test which prefer to spell extrovert as extravert :dabs:
legitimate variant, tbh.

manker
03-05-2012, 01:20 AM
idk, I had a gander at this http://typelogic.com/intj.html and it does sound a bit too familiar. The negative bits especially.Yeah I suppose the ENFP (http://typelogic.com/enfp.html) page fits me pretty well, too.
Apart from the part where it says that these types often have to have their partner take care of all the financial aspects of life.

I duno, reminds me of horoscopes like, innit.

manker
03-05-2012, 01:21 AM

legitimate variant, tbh.I know it's legit but it's hardly ever used.
It sounds cawkish.

Snee
03-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Captain Wildchild. lulz.

Proper Bo
03-05-2012, 01:26 AM
ISTJ, whatevar that means.

Edit:
Famous people of your particular type
Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman, Kirk Douglas, Clint Eastwood, Greta Garbo

manker
03-05-2012, 01:30 AM
ISTJ, whatevar that means.

Edit:
Famous people of your particular type
Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman, Kirk Douglas, Clint Eastwood, Greta Garbo
It clearly means you're like americans :o

Proper Bo
03-05-2012, 01:32 AM
ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words.
I don't mince at all:snooty:

Snee
03-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Welp, since that first page made me sound super-cool, I've decided it must be true.

Squeamous
03-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Bo, we're personality type buddies! I'm an ISTJ too. Or rather 'a bitch' when it's a female. We're horrible :(

Manky - you and I are supposed to be sworn enemies :sneaky:

Snee - That fits with you actually - "
When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know."

chalice
03-05-2012, 02:20 AM
What is the 'diagnosis' for the 20% of the population who point blank refuse to take tests because taking tests to them is an adherence to shite?

manker
03-05-2012, 02:27 AM
What is the 'diagnosis' for the 20% of the population who point blank refuse to take tests because taking tests to them is an adherence to shite?Typical Sagittarian.

chalice
03-05-2012, 02:29 AM
What is the 'diagnosis' for the 20% of the population who point blank refuse to take tests because taking tests to them is an adherence to shite?Typical Sagittariun.

Suck my horns. I'm a Capricorn.

manker
03-05-2012, 02:31 AM
If you missed the irony, I'm going to kick the nearest object right in the cunt.

chalice
03-05-2012, 02:33 AM
If you missed the irony, I'm going to kick the nearest object right in the cunt.

In that case, I pity the nearest object.

manker
03-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Manky - you and I are supposed to be sworn enemies
That can't be true, look:

Artemis
03-05-2012, 03:42 AM
I'm an INTJ.

famous people who are intj include: Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace.

Well at least it wasn't Linda Lovelace. :yikes:

The first part of the definition form typelogic.com was quite funny:
To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age.

Me, arrogant? :blink:

Proper Bo
03-05-2012, 04:08 AM
Bo, we're personality type buddies! I'm an ISTJ too. Or rather 'a bitch' when it's a female. We're horrible :(

Speak for yourself, ballbag, I'm as nice as a nice thing.

Artemis
03-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Actually speaking of arrogant, where are Darthy & MJ when you need them. :idunno:

mjmacky
03-05-2012, 11:16 AM
I answered honestly and got this:

I'm not sure if I should be arrogantly proud or not. It says I could be a corporate lawyer or librarian, both sound like horrible careers to me. Then again, the Keirsey description of the architect seems to be quite flattering

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Squeamous
03-05-2012, 11:23 AM
What is the 'diagnosis' for the 20% of the population who point blank refuse to take tests because taking tests to them is an adherence to shite?

They're called 'irritating'. They're the sorts of people who like to think they're special, delicate individual little flowers who regularly say and do things that have never been said or done in the history of the world ever. They're quite wrong though, they're just as mundane as everyone and everything else.

Taking a test like this isn't adhering to anything, it will probably just tell you what you deep down already know.

:lol:

Look, this isn't astrology you muppet. It's based on the answers you give. You're just rejecting it because you're a shallow, vacuous ENFP with no need for deeper understandings :console:

mjmacky
03-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Taking a test like this isn't adhering to anything, it will probably just tell you what you deep down already know.

In this case, serves as much of a point as an astrology reading doesn't it?

Squeamous
03-05-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure if I should be arrogantly proud or not. It says I could be a corporate lawyer or librarian, both sound like horrible careers to me. Then again, the Keirsey description of the architect seems to be quite flattering

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Does sound like you. You're not exactly the mindless follower type are you?

Squeamous
03-05-2012, 11:32 AM

The outcome is similar. It's the purpose and method that's different.

mjmacky
03-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Does sound like you. You're not exactly the mindless follower type are you?

You're exactly right, I am not the mindless follower type.

The outcome is similar. It's the purpose and method that's different.

When I said point, I meant it to include both outcome and purpose with no inclusion of method. Purpose is something that sits with the designer's context, but as far as an internet test goes... well...

manker
03-05-2012, 11:39 AM

:lol:

Look, this isn't astrology you muppet. It's based on the answers you give. You're just rejecting it because you're a shallow, vacuous ENFP with no need for deeper understandings :console:I'm not rejecting it en masse, I'm embracing the parts that sound like me and disregarding the parts that don't.

Wait, how is it not like astrology.

Squeamous
03-05-2012, 11:43 AM
You're exactly right, I am not the mindless follower type.

:smilie4:

When I said point, I meant it to include both outcome and purpose with no inclusion of method. Purpose is something that sits with the designer's context, but as far as an internet test goes... well...

Ah then no, it serves a different point to astrology. Astrology disempowers people by making them believe their futures and characters are set or pre-ordained by a higher power. This kind of test can empower people by making them confront and take responsibility for their character traits.

Snee
03-05-2012, 12:32 PM

This is all because you got some ghey combo of letters, like manker, innit.

We can't all get to be masterminds :(

/Posted from my secret lair of doom

manker
03-05-2012, 01:30 PM
:lol: ^

mjmacky
03-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Ah then no, it serves a different point to astrology. Astrology disempowers people by making them believe their futures and characters are set or pre-ordained by a higher power. This kind of test can empower people by making them confront and take responsibility for their character traits.

But my horoscope said that my personality type would be revealed to me today :idunno:

manker
03-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Next week; Squeams starts a thread on the real and actual health benefits associated with Feng Shui.

Snee
03-05-2012, 04:47 PM
While Snee plots to take over the bored.

manker
03-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Damn internets tests.
I feel like Pinky to your Brain.

Biggles
03-05-2012, 07:31 PM
I appear to be an INTJ 78%, 75% 1% (1% FFS?) 33%.

"a very expressed introvert" (a contradiction of terms I would have thunk).

Presumably this means I am not mad?

mjmacky
03-05-2012, 09:50 PM

You're cursing the 1 % rating, I'd have cause to believe you were mad.

Biggles
03-05-2012, 10:17 PM

You're cursing the 1 % rating, I'd have cause to believe you were mad.

1% isn't material....shirley?

chalice
03-05-2012, 10:26 PM
They're called 'irritating'. They're the sorts of people who like to think they're special, delicate individual little flowers who regularly say and do things that have never been said or done in the history of the world ever. They're quite wrong though, they're just as mundane as everyone and everything else.

Racist. It's not my fault I'm geographically unqualified for psychoanalysis. That old coke-addled mystic Freud declared that the Irish, as a race can't find a practical use for it. Nobody ever thought to ask him why he said that. I'm putting it down to a redolent window cleaner of Hibernian descent who not only left smears on the surgery windows, but had the affrontery to tea-leaf raw wisdom pertaining to the core of man and redistribute it to the IRA. Freud was unconscious of all this, and ejected the statement as a distancer.

This was a self-fulfilling sophistry. :smilie4:

Biggles
03-05-2012, 10:34 PM

Racist. It's not my fault I'm geographically unqualified for psychoanalysis. That old coke-addled mystic Freud declared that the Irish, as a race can't find a practical use for it. Nobody ever thought to ask him why he said that. I'm putting it down to a redolent window cleaner of Hibernian descent who not only left smears on the surgery windows, but had the affrontery to tea-leaf raw wisdom pertaining to the core of man and redistribute it to the IRA. Freud was unconscious of all this, and ejected the statement as a distancer.

He was also terrified of shamrock due to an unfortunate childhood incident in a meadow. He would fly into a terrible rage if a barman put a shamrock motif on the head of his pint of Guinness.

chalice
03-05-2012, 10:38 PM

He was also terrified of shamrock due to an unfortunate childhood incident in a meadow. He would fly into a terrible rage if a barman put a shamrock motif on the head of his pint of Guinness.

I do that too and I've never been near a meadow. Is that a field? What's the difference between a meadow and a field.

Biggles
03-05-2012, 10:45 PM

I do that too and I've never been near a meadow. Is that a field? What's the difference between a meadow and a field.

More wild flowers....I think. Meadow = long grass, field = short grass (unless it is corn and stuff). Of course I could be talking bucolic shite

manker
03-05-2012, 10:58 PM
A meadow is left fallow, innit.

Snee
03-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Just google it, you nubbins.

chalice
03-05-2012, 11:04 PM

If JP were here he'd be singing 'fallow fallow', innit.

Also, get your pink cawk outta my gob.

manker
03-05-2012, 11:10 PM

Also, get your pink cawk outta my gob.In all fairness, it isn't mine.
I was reliably informed by a reliable source that you wanted it changed:

I'm jus tryin' to do me job, guv.

Snee
03-05-2012, 11:11 PM

Incidentally, I noticed you are avoiding my question. This indubitably means I'm right.

chalice
03-05-2012, 11:15 PM

Incidentally, I noticed you are avoiding my question. This indubitably means I'm right.

What question.

Also, Bo, that's really hurtful.

/reported

manker, tell him to stop it. No, wait.

manker
03-05-2012, 11:18 PM

Incidentally, I noticed you are avoiding my question. This indubitably means I'm right.What question :blink:

manker
03-05-2012, 11:20 PM

What question.

Also, Bo, that's really hurtful.

/reported

manker, tell him to stop it. No, wait.
This is a job for barbie, if for no other reason that I've not kept a copy of the original and we might need some pro-phoatieshawp :pinch:

Snee
03-05-2012, 11:24 PM

Ah. I see your mistake. With that punctuation it just looks like the the pure, unadultured divine truth it so obviously is. Also, dicks. I'm trying to go to bed here.

manker
03-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Nothing wrong with my combination of letters.
If I'm a mortal enemy of masterminds, then I must, too, be a mastermind. Or Superman.

Snee
03-05-2012, 11:27 PM
It's cool btw, I'll sort that avatar in the morning.

What colour lipstick do you prefer?

manker
03-05-2012, 11:29 PM
:schnauz:

busymod edit: hoi, stop picking on chavis, cawks.

chalice
03-05-2012, 11:37 PM

Ah. I see your mistake. With that punctuation it just looks like the the pure, unadultured divine truth it so obviously is. Also, dicks. I'm trying to go to bed here.

I didn't even click on the initial link, mate. Still haven't. Mainly cos I was hammered and couldn't invest the grey matter. Maybe I came across a tad aggressive. If that's the case, I apologise to Squeamous.

'Personality Test', though, you gotta admit, reeks of wank, like.

manker
03-05-2012, 11:47 PM
I know it's not a personality test as such but the political compass quiz is pretty good.
Les posted it liek years ago, I think, and everyone felt compelled to have a bash.

FST is decidedly left of centre, notwithstanding baby-eaters like kev and skizo.

Quarterquack
03-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Won't take your test. I know I'm an INTP, though. I think I've already mentioned I frequent the INTP forums in one of my posts in the past. There's your proofs.

Found it (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429612-Pedro-bans-Romania/page11?p=3550689&viewfull=1#post3550689). Glad to know that I've held at least one opinion for more than a month.

Quarterquack
03-06-2012, 01:37 AM
I know it's not a personality test as such but the political compass quiz is pretty good.
Les posted it liek years ago, I think, and everyone felt compelled to have a bash.

FST is decidedly left of centre, notwithstanding baby-eaters like kev and skizo.

Went hunting. Interesting, I knew I felt closest to Paul.

http://i.imgur.com/TjaFL.png

mjmacky
03-06-2012, 02:27 AM
That can't be right, there's a bunch of Mitt Romney dots missing from the plot.

IdolEyes787
03-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Darth Cicero took the personality test and it came back "none found".

Barbarossa
03-06-2012, 02:02 PM

:glag:

I've just spat tea everywhere, thanks :(

mjmacky
03-06-2012, 03:27 PM
One thing I learned about Idol today, is that like me, he tends to be influenced by his previous statements in cross-thread posting.

Quarterquack
03-06-2012, 03:48 PM

Thanks for taking the time out of your allotted complaining time to make fun of me. Wanker. :dry:

IdolEyes787
03-06-2012, 04:55 PM
One thing I learned about Idol today, is that like me, he tends to be influenced by his previous statements in cross-thread posting.

Our cycles are clearly aligning ever since you moved into the spare room.

Thanks for taking the time out of your allotted complaining time to make fun of me. Wanker. :dry:

I don't consciously choose to be negative but people here have this disturbing tendency to force my hand.:(

IdolEyes787
03-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Also clearly the problem with your posts are that you are far too smart for the room. Your mind just works at such a ridiculously high level that the sorry likes of me can't hope to keep up.

mjmacky
03-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Our cycles are clearly aligning ever since you moved into the spare room.

I hadn't realized, but how cool is that? We can borrow each other's manpons and stuff, brah.

Snee
03-06-2012, 05:33 PM
And thus idle's harshness reaches new and heady heights via the gift of sarcasm.

Stand by and watch him soar.

manker
03-06-2012, 06:24 PM

Went hunting. Interesting, I knew I felt closest to Paul.

http://i.imgur.com/TjaFL.png102595102596

I feel comfortable with Nelsy and Daly.

And also, Newt Gingrich is a real person and not just an annoying word filter.
I've learned something today.

Something Else
03-06-2012, 07:23 PM
I got the ENFP :whatevar:

megabyteme
03-06-2012, 07:30 PM

Now that you mention it, I guess Idol's comment could be taken as humor.

But wouldn't that somehow imply that he wasn't completely accurate? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
03-06-2012, 09:20 PM

I'm must be extremely shallow as I could never see myself supporting someone named either Newt or Mitt.

IdolEyes787
03-06-2012, 09:21 PM
On the other hand I could totally get behind someone named Pip.

IdolEyes787
03-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Now that you mention it, I guess Idol's comment could be taken as humor.

A poor sense of humour is still a sense of humour isn't it?

Quarterquack
03-06-2012, 09:42 PM
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TjaFL.png[img]102595102596

Now I know this list is made up. Harper's co-ordinates should be something like -100,100.

Squeamous
03-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Next week; Squeams starts a thread on the real and actual health benefits associated with Feng Shui.

:wank:

Squeamous
03-07-2012, 04:37 PM

That is creepy. When I did that test I came out in exactly the same position :huh:

Squeamous
03-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Actually maybe not exactly the same

mjmacky
03-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Moar tests!

Biggles
03-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Moar tests!

Mine is up two or three squares and to the left a couple of blocks too. I'm the same as Gandhi apparently* although I didn't know they had the interwebs in 1945

*Well I'm not bald and I don't wear baggy whatnots but you know what I mean.

megabyteme
03-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Shouldn't the square all of you seem to be landing in be pink?

manker
03-07-2012, 11:14 PM
^ I think I just got a dirty N. American in-joke :happy:

manker
03-07-2012, 11:15 PM

That is creepy. When I did that test I came out in exactly the same position :huh:The similarity can be explained because we were reared with ST.
True story.

mjmacky
03-08-2012, 05:35 AM

Firstly, if we were all truly pink, then we would know that that isn't pink. Secondly, we would land in blue.

megabyteme
03-08-2012, 06:20 AM

Firstly, if we were all truly pink, then we would know that that isn't pink. Secondly, we would land in blue.

Upper left corner would represent how communism has been attempted; lower left is how communism would be if it succeeded according to Marx.

Blue is for conservative American jerks, IMO. And seems to be what we will get regardless of political affiliations...

megabyteme
03-08-2012, 06:44 AM
BTW, I'm a pinko, too. :D

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54

http://i43.tinypic.com/iptv9s.png (http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/pcgraphpng.php?ec=-6.00&soc=-5.54)

Artemis
03-08-2012, 09:59 AM

Racist. It's not my fault I'm geographically unqualified for psychoanalysis. That old coke-addled mystic Freud declared that the Irish, as a race can't find a practical use for it. Nobody ever thought to ask him why he said that....

Actually there is no evidence that Freud ever said this of the Irish, it is yet another urban (or in this case Hollywood) myth. The quote was used in the movie 'The Departed' but has no basis that can be attributed to Freud.
The merkins strike again, always trying to rewrite history or at least Hollywood does and does a severely crap job of it lately. The sad thing is that so many believe shite like U-571, if they saw it in a film it must be true....

Squeamous
03-08-2012, 01:21 PM
The similarity can be explained because we were reared with ST.
True story.

You would think that but STM&SD is an actual Conservative Party supporter. I've never met one before: one that would admit to it anyway. I thought they were mostly found under cake stands in church town halls, but no, they apparently walk amongst us day walkers like regular people. They even watch our pinko TV programs, probably in an attempt to infiltrate and subvert our cause. I'm aware of this though, and I'm only hanging around for as long as it takes to watch his entire Blu-Ray digitally remastered TNG DVD.

Just goes to show, you can take the human to the Star Trek but you can't force him to drink its ethos :no:

Upper left corner would represent how communism has been attempted; lower left is how communism would be if it succeeded according to Marx.

Blue is for conservative American jerks, IMO. And seems to be what we will get regardless of political affiliations...

FST is a communist faction striving for social justice and fair division of economic dividends!!! :yay:

manker
03-08-2012, 02:23 PM
The similarity can be explained because we were reared with ST.
True story.You would think that but STM&SD is an actual Conservative Party supporter. I've never met one before: one that would admit to it anyway. I thought they were mostly found under cake stands in church town halls, but no, they apparently walk amongst us day walkers like regular people. They even watch our pinko TV programs, probably in an attempt to infiltrate and subvert our cause. I'm aware of this though, and I'm only hanging around for as long as it takes to watch his entire Blu-Ray digitally remastered TNG DVD.

Just goes to show, you can take the human to the Star Trek but you can't force him to drink its ethos :no:Well, bugger me. A real Conservative. My gramma used to watch Cowboy and Indian moviefilms and want the Indians to win, perhaps he watches ST and decides Quark has a point and cheers on the expansionist Romulans.

Make him sign up and get an actual and proper ID, we need to get to the bottom of this :smilie4:

mjmacky
03-08-2012, 03:16 PM

No one seems to land in the purple. Anyways, Jugoslavija had the most success with Communism, I think they started in the upper left and then went lower left after the Tito-Stalin split. It can work.

megabyteme
03-08-2012, 04:16 PM
You would think that but STM&SD is an actual Conservative Party supporter. I've never met one before: one that would admit to it anyway. I thought they were mostly found under cake stands in church town halls, but no, they apparently walk amongst us day walkers like regular people. They even watch our pinko TV programs, probably in an attempt to infiltrate and subvert our cause. I'm aware of this though, and I'm only hanging around for as long as it takes to watch his entire Blu-Ray digitally remastered TNG DVD.

Just goes to show, you can take the human to the Star Trek but you can't force him to drink its ethos :no:Well, bugger me. A real Conservative. My gramma used to watch Cowboy and Indian moviefilms and want the Indians to win, perhaps he watches ST and decides Quark has a point and cheers on the expansionist Romulans.

Make him sign up and get an actual and proper ID, we need to get to the bottom of this :smilie4:

1. @Squeams: Stop giving him secks. Tell him you've decided to be "cumservative", or something else. Regardless of the story, we can't have the potential of conservative gingers roaming the streets. There would be mass panic, or at least some people going, "What the heck was that?" Then making Ron Howard Opie references. :O

2. @manker: Ban him upon logging in. We don't need Skiz making him a Mod. :noes:

manker
03-08-2012, 04:26 PM
It's all starting to come together now, mbm.
STM&SD is bald, as evinced when Squeams said that he's ginger when he grows a beard.

We now know he's a tory. We already knew that Squeams was from Londinium, we knew her older man bent.
As a former child prodigy herself, it's been staring us in the face:

Squeamous is dating former Conservative leader and child prodigy; the rt. hon. William Hague :o

Squeamous
03-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Well, bugger me. A real Conservative. My gramma used to watch Cowboy and Indian moviefilms and want the Indians to win, perhaps he watches ST and decides Quark has a point and cheers on the expansionist Romulans.

I'd have to let him out of the basement though, and I'm just not prepared to risk losing another one.

I think it's sick. Sick and dirty. There's just no place for those kinds of perversions in a modern society :no:

1. @Squeams: Stop giving him secks. Tell him you've decided to be "cumservative", or something else. Regardless of the story, we can't have the potential of conservative gingers roaming the streets. There would be mass panic, or at least some people going, "What the heck was that?" Then making Ron Howard Opie references. :O

2. @manker: Ban him upon logging in. We don't need Skiz making him a Mod. :noes:

Don't worry I've taken precautions against the risk of ginger Conservative babies. I've rented out my womb to a Somalian refugee immigrant collective :happy:

It's all starting to come together now, mbm.
STM&SD is bald, as evinced when Squeams said that he's ginger when he grows a beard.

We now know he's a tory. We already knew that Squeams was from Londinium, we knew her older man bent.
As a former child prodigy herself, it's been staring us in the face:

Squeamous is dating former Conservative leader and child prodigy; the rt. hon. William Hague :o

Ohemgee I wish!! I have a massive wide-on for William Hague! Argh, he's just so funny and hot! I know it's wrong but I can't help it :(

megabyteme
03-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Don't worry I've taken precautions against the risk of ginger Conservative babies. I've rented out my womb to a Somalian refugee immigrant collective :happy:

Harboring illegal immigrants is a crime, Squeams. It is a good thing authorities won't think to look there...

Biggles
03-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Ohemgee I wish!! I have a massive wide-on for William Hague! Argh, he's just so funny and hot! I know it's wrong but I can't help it :(

So far beyond wrong it almost comes back round the other side :O

Biggles
03-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Psychoanalysis has its place no doubt but do you really need it if you have this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKVbawcmNXw&feature=related

mjmacky
03-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Isn't more required than just having reddish hair to be considered a ginger? Don't you also have to be super fucking annoying or evil too (or something like that)?

manker
03-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Can't tell if srs :unsure:

mjmacky
03-08-2012, 11:44 PM

I bet if I said it, you would have purchased at face value.

manker
03-08-2012, 11:54 PM

I bet if I said it, you would have purchased at face value.About the only thing I can tell you for certain is that I'd have a picture of a widening tan cock in my mind.

Like you have now.

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 12:14 AM
I bet if I said it, you would have purchased at face value.About the only thing I can tell you for certain is that I'd have a picture of a widening tan cock in my mind.

Like you have now.

Why need it be in my mind? I may be in the lab, but there's like only one other person here.

manker
03-09-2012, 12:16 AM
About the only thing I can tell you for certain is that I'd have a picture of a widening tan cock in my mind.

Like you have now.

Why need it be in my mind? I may be in the lab, but there's like only one other person here.FFS, Mary.
The last time you used a line like that, we ended up on skype comparing cawk size.

I simply can't take the ego hit a second time.

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Why need it be in my mind? I may be in the lab, but there's like only one other person here.FFS, Mary.
The last time you used a line like that, we ended up on skype comparing cawk size.

I simply can't take the ego hit a second time.

Speaking of which, I've been thinking that we should use the video function next time.

manker
03-09-2012, 12:37 AM
My cam is still broken :emo:

Artemis
03-09-2012, 04:10 AM

How did you break it? :bag:

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 07:27 AM

I think he's been taking tips from weenden (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444727-Shemale-Transsexual-Porn-Tracker?p=3652025&viewfull=1#post3652025)

Artemis
03-09-2012, 07:39 AM

I think he's been taking tips from weenden (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/444727-Shemale-Transsexual-Porn-Tracker?p=3652025&viewfull=1#post3652025)

I was thinking maybe his cam had suffered a similar fate to his monitor with the smudge on it, the cam being less water?proof than the monitor. :wank:

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 07:41 AM
You reckon he just pissed on it when he mixed his tech fetish with water sports?

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 08:16 AM
You reckon he just pissed on it when he mixed his tech fetish with water sports?

Fukin' accountant will just write it off as a "business expense".

Squeamous
03-09-2012, 09:53 AM
William Hague reminds me a bit of Pinky from Pinky and The Brain :wub:

Bringing the convo back round to gingers and Conservatives, M&SSTD turned up at mine yesterday (International Women's Day) with a bunch of tulips and a butt plug. Typical fucking Tory :no:

Squeamous
03-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Buy a new one then. Anybody would think you didn't want to help Mary through his divorce.

Snee
03-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Ogod. I hope dave is still around, reading.

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Bringing the convo back round to gingers and Conservatives, M&SSTD turned up at mine yesterday (International Women's Day) with a bunch of tulips and a butt plug. Typical fucking Tory :no:

How does one casually present a butt plug, I wonder... :pinch:

Artemis
03-09-2012, 10:37 AM

How does one casually present a butt plug, I wonder... :pinch:

Why do you think he brought the tulips? It is a basic tenet of magic, you distract your victim audience on the one hand while making the object disappear with the other. :blink:

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Damn those gingers and their butt plugging majics! :angry:

Squeamous
03-09-2012, 11:40 AM
:fist:

manker
03-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Okay, I'll ask.

Was the butt plug a thoughtful gift, or is it his.
Enquiring minds and all that.

Squeamous
03-09-2012, 03:23 PM
It was a thoughtful suggestion as to how we could celebrate International Women's Day ^_^ Fell asleep in front of Question Time though.

manker
03-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Double ended butt plugs ftw.
Or were you to be taking turns :ewww:

Anyway. Less QT and more butt-play next time he comes over, ya hear.

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 05:50 PM
It was a thoughtful suggestion as to how we could celebrate International Women's Day ^_^ Fell asleep in front of Question Time though.

That's how those sneaky little bastards win, isn't it? :(

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Sleeping victims get the butt plug, everyone knows that. She's holding back more than half the story. Also, my divorce doesn't go forward until I find another woman worth pursuing, one that will accept this butt plug.

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Sleeping victims get the butt plug, everyone knows that. She's holding back more than half the story. Also, my divorce doesn't go forward until I find another woman worth pursuing, one that will accept this butt plug.

Call me a romantic, but this reminds me of Cinderella. :wub:

mjmacky
03-09-2012, 08:53 PM
If the rectum fits, sit on it.

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Sleeping victims get the butt plug, everyone knows that. She's holding back more than half the story.

I have noticed Squeam's deafening silence today. It really speaks volumes, doesn't it. Poor gurl probably can't sit long enough to post details. :console:

Biggles
03-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Squeams and her butt...is there nothing it can't do?

chalice
03-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Racist. It's not my fault I'm geographically unqualified for psychoanalysis. That old coke-addled mystic Freud declared that the Irish, as a race can't find a practical use for it. Nobody ever thought to ask him why he said that....

Actually there is no evidence that Freud ever said this of the Irish, it is yet another urban (or in this case Hollywood) myth. The quote was used in the movie 'The Departed' but has no basis that can be attributed to Freud.
The merkins strike again, always trying to rewrite history or at least Hollywood does and does a severely crap job of it lately. The sad thing is that so many believe shite like U-571, if they saw it in a film it must be true....

Fool. Clearly I was referencing Padraig Seamus O' Freud, Misappropriator General to all things mythological.

Responsible for such greats as 'blacks are better boxers' and 'white men can't jump'.

manker
03-09-2012, 10:30 PM
I'd have thought that much was obvious.

So wot's happening with you. getting wopped and double wopped - or is that one of the things a man of your standing has to give up for lent.

Skiz
03-09-2012, 10:43 PM
No surprises here. Although my dot landed right where I would have expected it to, there were some pretty ambiguous questions.

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 10:49 PM
We have a purple who walks among us. :fear:

Skiz
03-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Oops. Forgot about Squeams' test.

Your Type is
ESTJ
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
1 12 62 11

Famous Personalities: Bruce Willis (:01:), George W. Bush, Vespasian, Colin Powell, Martha Gellhorn (war correspondent), Lyndon B. Johnson

Portrait of the Supervisor (http://keirsey.com/4temps/supervisor.aspx) - Apparently I'm in my dream job. :pinch:

chalice
03-09-2012, 11:23 PM

So wot's happening with you. getting wopped and double wopped - or is that one of the things a man of your standing has to give up for lent.

Double wopped is in the vicinity. However there's a double reason for that.

The missus kinda gets into things. Like in a big way. It's a bit frightening. She's become absolutely nagasaki'd out with getting the autistic 11 year old into the best grammar school possible. She has probed scholastic probity to fuckery and rubik'd the transfer system to kingdom fucking come, believe you me. The trouble is she won't shut the fuck up about it. It's a barrage of nothing. I have to get away.

So I got this hash stuff. Haven't had hash in years. I find it rather heavy. Which rawks the fucking sawks. All I've been doing is watching the Sopranos again and kinda loving things.

manker
03-09-2012, 11:43 PM

Your Type is
ESTJ
1 12 62 11You didn't have to worry about the feng shui astrology test. It's only accurate if you're a female tulip aficionado with an extensive array of posterior instruction devices.

Also; I can't believe you're not a blue! I'd have bet money on it but it is what it is.
I'm pretty sure they kick purples out of the NRA but it looks as if you secretly disapprove of handling a cocked barrel in any case.

Artemis
03-09-2012, 11:53 PM
You didn't have to worry about the feng shui astrology test. It's only accurate if you're a female tulip aficionado with an extensive array of posterior instruction devices.

'Posterior instruction' devices. What a luverly euphemism. I shudder at the thought of driving lessons in Wales. :fear:

manker
03-09-2012, 11:58 PM

Double wopped is in the vicinity. However there's a double reason for that.

The missus kinda gets into things. Like in a big way. It's a bit frightening. She's become absolutely nagasaki'd out with getting the autistic 11 year old into the best grammar school possible. She has squeezed every available juice and rubik'd the transfer system to kingdom fucking come, believe you me. The trouble is she won't shut the fuck up about it. It's a barrage of nothing. I have to get away.

So I got this hash stuff. Haven't had hash in years. I find it rather heavy. Which rawks the fucking sawks. All I've been doing is watching the Sopranos again and kinda loving things.It also shortens your sentences like fucking fuck. I bet that took you ages to write.
Hash is all there is around my way. I have a weekly routine; my mate shares one with me, I giggle with him for 20 minutes, then we rejoin the throng, I tend toward sleep in an upright position, go outside and suck on a fag whilst deciding that everyone must have noticed my demise, drink one pint quietly and then re-integrate.

And wiminz is wiminz, I honestly don't know how they find so much to talk about regarding a single and narrow subject. Especially when they don't want advice on how to do the thing, they just want to explain every aspect of it to no discernible advantage.
It's a blessing though, obviously. The prodigy will get into an excellent school, the barrage of nothing will become a steady gleeful glow and all will be right with the world.

They're relentless like that.

manker
03-10-2012, 12:02 AM
You didn't have to worry about the feng shui astrology test. It's only accurate if you're a female tulip aficionado with an extensive array of posterior instruction devices.

'Posterior instruction' devices. What a luverly euphemism. I shudder at the thought of driving lessons in Wales. :fear:Nothing to worry about so long as you take an open stance and firmly grip the shaft of your 3 wood :naughty:

Squeamous
03-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Hey Mankpants, 'nuff Meyers-Briggs bashing! I find it quite accurate. Now you know you're a retarded ADHD-sufferring sociopathic goon with the attention span of a gnat, you can do something about it :hug:
Anyway, how did being threatened with a butt plug turn into me owning an array of anal intrusion apparatus? My bum is fine thank you very much - I'm not around 'cos I'm visiting the 'rents. I've been having cream teas in the countryside and not worrying at all about being bummed.

Chavois - women like to talk stuff through because it helps us order our thoughts and make sure they make sense. Men never doubt themselves in that way because they're massive egotists.
That's why we don't ask for advice in whatever problem we're having: you won't understand it properly. We just need you to sit there and nod in the right places :happy:

Quarterquack
03-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Women like to talk stuff through because we're basically autistic savants, and we'd shit fucking bricks if we ever thought our object of fixation wasn't as significant as the time and effort we put into it. Men never doubt themselves in that way because they've evolved to the point where they're never wrong. Alphas.

Your sentence had some syntactic issues. I attended to them. I'm happy to get paid in butt plug pictures. Please include pieces of paper with the butt plug names written on them in said pictures.

megabyteme
03-10-2012, 08:22 PM
getting the autistic 11 year old into the best grammar school possible. She has squeezed every available juice and rubik'd the transfer system to kingdom fucking come, believe you me.

The prodigy will get into an excellent school, the barrage of nothing will become a steady gleeful glow and all will be right with the world.

Delighted to hear this! Fortunately, I only have to hear it once, lyke. :happy:

Squeamous
03-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Women like to talk stuff through because we're basically autistic savants, and we'd shit fucking bricks if we ever thought our object of fixation wasn't as significant as the time and effort we put into it. Men never doubt themselves in that way because they've evolved to the point where they're never wrong. Alphas.

Your sentence had some syntactic issues. I attended to them. I'm happy to get paid in butt plug pictures. Please include pieces of paper with the butt plug names written on them in said pictures.

:snooty:
You can have them, but you'll be surgically removing them from your anus.

Squeamous
03-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Sweeet. Just watched my dad prove incapable of operating the V+ box, then throw the remote at my mum who promptly worked it for him. His response? Some defensive bollocks about how everyone and thing else was wrong but him. Alpha behaviour at its finest :happy:

mjmacky
03-11-2012, 04:56 AM
I've been having cream teas in the countryside and not worrying at all about being bummed.

That's the most interesting butt plug insertion euphemism I've ever heard.

Squeamous
03-11-2012, 10:18 AM
:smilie4:

Artemis
03-11-2012, 10:23 AM

:snooty:
You can have them, but you'll be surgically removing them from your anus.

I actually get the feeling from the overall tone of his posts, that his anus is a well traveled road, and may require no surgery at all. :blink:

megabyteme
03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
I actually get the feeling from the overall tone of his posts, that his anus is a well traveled road, and may require no surgery at all. :blink:

I get the same feeling. I have a strong suspicion that road requires traction devices -such as studded snow tires, or the "vehicle" will simply spin out.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 01:22 AM
Scar tissue is abnormally smooth, this is a fact.

Artemis
03-12-2012, 01:28 AM

I had a friend who was run over by a tractor, it lost traction and the wheel spun on his skin. He survived but the resulting scarring was anything but smoothe. So although the tissue itself maybe smoothe the scar mass itself is anything but.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 01:32 AM

I had a friend who was run over by a tractor, it lost traction and the wheel spun on his skin. He survived but the resulting scarring was anything but smoothe. So although the tissue itself maybe smoothe the scar mass itself is anything but.

That's what I meant, try running him over with a smaller tractor. However, this might be the wrong vehicle for comparison, as you're all insinuating that Darth had a train run on him.

Artemis
03-12-2012, 01:40 AM

That's what I meant, try running him over with a smaller tractor. However, this might be the wrong vehicle for comparison, as you're all insinuating that Darth had a train run on him.

Here's an image for you that ticks all the boxes. Simply set up a cam on the P.T.O. of a tractor, attach a rod to the cam and then put a nice big fat dildo on the end of the rod. Then simply back the tractor upto and into Darthy and let her rip. :thumbsup:

Skiz
03-12-2012, 02:08 AM

Your Type is
ESTJ
1 12 62 11You didn't have to worry about the feng shui astrology test. It's only accurate if you're a female tulip aficionado with an extensive array of posterior instruction devices.

Also; I can't believe you're not a blue! I'd have bet money on it but it is what it is.
I'm pretty sure they kick purples out of the NRA but it looks as if you secretly disapprove of handling a cocked barrel in any case.

What kept me low and out of the blue region was surely my belief in civil rights, for better or worse, to it's core. Provided there is not infringement on someone else's day, civilians should be able to decide if they wish to do drugs in their own home, not wear seat belts, or do whatever it is that makes them them. Some of the laws on the books I whole-heartily agree with, but many of them should not be created at the federal level. Meh, Americans are apathetic voters though and seem to like the 't-shirt of the week' when visiting the polls.

I almost always vote for the loser who gets 8% of the vote or something. My horse never wins the race. :dabs:

megabyteme
03-12-2012, 04:00 AM
Here's an image for you that ticks all the boxes. Simply set up a cam on the P.T.O. of a tractor, attach a rod to the cam and then put a nice big fat dildo on the end of the rod. Then simply back the tractor upto and into Darthy and let her rip. :thumbsup:

Sounds similar to the folklore of John Henry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Henry_(folklore)) (only different, lyke):

John Henry is an American folk hero and tall tale. Henry worked as a "steel-driver"—a man tasked with hammering and chiseling rock in the construction of tunnels for railroad tracks. In the legend, John Henry's prowess as a steel-driver was measured in a race against a steam powered hammer, which he won only to die in victory with his hammer in his hand.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 05:03 AM

Might've sparked an image if I knew what a P.T.O. was.

Artemis
03-12-2012, 06:26 AM

Power Take Off, an auxiliary drive taken off the drive train to power various implements you attach to a tractor (or some 4x4 vehicles). A P.T.O. is used for fertiliser spinners, feedout wagons, balers the forks and all sorts of uses your urban ghetto ass never dreamed of. :blink:

megabyteme
03-12-2012, 09:34 AM

Power Take Off, an auxiliary drive taken off the drive train to power various implements you attach to a tractor (or some 4x4 vehicles). A P.T.O. is used for fertiliser spinners, feedout wagons, balers the forks and all sorts of uses your urban ghetto ass never dreamed of. :blink:

Generally, high-torque hick stuff...

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 06:58 PM

Well yee-haw.

Biggles
03-14-2012, 08:09 PM

Can't help feeling that it would make for a fairly rough dildo. I mean what is the idle speed..900rpm?

manker
03-14-2012, 08:24 PM

What kept me low and out of the blue region was surely my belief in civil rights, for better or worse, to it's core. Provided there is not infringement on someone else's day, civilians should be able to decide if they wish to do drugs in their own home, not wear seat belts, or do whatever it is that makes them them. Some of the laws on the books I whole-heartily agree with, but many of them should not be created at the federal level. The philosophy that bequeathed 'Do what you like or do something else' :happy:
I might have paraphrased that, it was a while back.

That's one of my favourite forumular episodes evar.
Everyone knew exactly what you meant, but decided to stretch it out and misinterpret to the max for the luls.

Skiz
03-14-2012, 10:33 PM
I think it was Barbs that got that going. :pinch:

Also, my lack of religion may have helped to give me that final little hip-check I needed to get over the line.

manker
03-14-2012, 10:46 PM
I thought it was JP who was cunt in chief. He put it in his sig and stuff.

===

In other news; Les made two posts today, one about dildos and the other butt-plugs.
My word.

manker
03-14-2012, 10:54 PM
My mistake, he made four posts. Two were about bewbs, one about butt-plugs and one about dildos.

Good thing his daughter got a life and got laid and doesn't post here now.

Artemis
03-15-2012, 03:39 AM

Can't help feeling that it would make for a fairly rough dildo. I mean what is the idle speed..900rpm?

As I previously mentioned I believe it to be a road well travelled so the only real problem would be the heat caused by the friction, maybe some high speed auger lubricant applied under hydraulic pressure would help alleviate the problem? :blink:

Squeamous
03-15-2012, 01:44 PM
My mistake, he made four posts. Two were about bewbs, one about butt-plugs and one about dildos.

Good thing his daughter got a life and got laid and doesn't post here now.

Our little boy is all grown up :cry:

manker
03-15-2012, 02:02 PM

Fuck year. Les' internet dad :happy:

Biggles
03-15-2012, 08:30 PM
I thought it was JP who was cunt in chief. He put it in his sig and stuff.

===

In other news; Les made two posts today, one about dildos and the other butt-plugs.
My word.

I made one about stockings the other day. I think I have used up my entire year's quotient of sexy time lewdness. Financial year end is upon me, I think it's just a rebellion of the soul that is making me so crazeee. :wacko:

manker
03-15-2012, 10:46 PM
That explains it.

Financial year end is a quiet time for me, because no-one has quite finished their accounting period and haven't even started getting all their papers together for me. The rush comes at the start of May or just before.
It's cool because everyone expects me to be busy so I can just shut myself away in the office and read about dildos and butt-plugs :happy:

Biggles
03-16-2012, 09:11 PM
That explains it.

Financial year end is a quiet time for me, because no-one has quite finished their accounting period and haven't even started getting all their papers together for me. The rush comes at the start of May or just before.
It's cool because everyone expects me to be busy so I can just shut myself away in the office and read about dildos and butt-plugs :happy:

Luxury! The NAO have already sent us their check list of stoof they want to check...none of it involves butt plugs (which is a strange concept when you stop to think about it).