PDA

View Full Version : Scc IRC

Green Goblin
03-07-2012, 01:15 AM
It turns out i am the only one not able to access SCC, if someone could let me know the irc details as i want to find out whats going on, i tried the details in the WTO thread but i find myself in a empty channel.
Any help would be good.

absent_today
03-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Server: irc.sceneaccess.org, Ports: 6667 and +7000 if you wish to use SSL.
The channels on our IRC network are set to invite only (+i) meaning you cannot join them without invitation, in order to get invited to our channels you must press the invite button above. Upon pressing the invite button the SCC bot will automatically force you into the checked channels.
You have to use your site username to get invited to our channels.
You must register your username on the IRC Network in order to chat in our channels. More information on registering below.
If your username starts with a number you will have to add a _ to your nick when connecting to our IRC Network (e.g. if your nick is 23Jordan, you will need to use _23Jordan on our IRC Network).
In order to connect to our IRC Network you will need an IRC client, for example mIRC for Windows, which can be downloaded here.
If there is anything you need, or want help with please join #support. (/join #support once you are logged in).
Registering Your Username - Instructions on how to register your nickname on our IRC Network.

Register: /register <password> <[email protected]> (/msg nickserv register <password> <[email protected]>)

Identify: /id <password> (/msg nickserv identify <password>) You will have to repeat this process everytime you want to join our IRC Network.