PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Cinemageddon or similar

mmadude
03-07-2012, 05:43 PM
HI, im looking for a Cinemageddon invite preferrably, or something similar. mainly looking for 90-mid 2000' b movie stuff in the horror, action, thriller gneres. i have positive ratios on many sites (see pics below). thanks for th help!
TVTorrents
http://i.imgur.com/uSuwL.jpg
Demonoid
http://i.imgur.com/dxube.jpg
MMA Tracker
http://i.imgur.com/kb9oI.jpg

Progress
03-07-2012, 09:20 PM
You can apply for a Cinemaggedon invite at their IRC: irc.cinemageddon.net/invites they make you draw something on Paint, I think. Try your Luck there.

mmadude
03-08-2012, 07:18 PM
thanks, but i cant draw. rather have a straight invite if possible.

IdolEyes787
03-08-2012, 08:21 PM
PM a screenshot of your client so I can see what sort of stuff you download and give me some examples of movies that you might be looking for and if you aren't an idiot I will consider inviting you.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 06:07 PM
I probably should have taken the 15 posts in 3 months into consideration before I expected a prompt reply.

megabyteme
03-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Maybe he's just busy watching movies... :idunno:

mmadude
03-09-2012, 10:14 PM
No actually, i was busy working. i dont have any movies in my client, generally i use file sites like rapidshare, fileserve, etc for movies. use to get alot of stuff from horror haven and sci-flix, but with the sopa thing, most links are now dead.

here's are some movies ive been trying to get recently:
Body Parts (1991)
Bride of Re-Animator
Chopping Mall
Codename Phoenix
D-Tox (2002)
Dario Argento: An Eye For Horror
Dollman Vs Demonic Toys
Fortress 2
Hell Comes To Frogtown (1987)
Jackie Chan's First Strike
Lawnmower Man 2
Nemesis 2

also, i have about 1,000 movies and will be able to upload alot of stuff, too.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2012, 11:23 PM
No actually, i was busy working. i dont have any movies in my client, generally i use file sites like rapidshare, fileserve, etc for movies. use to get alot of stuff from horror haven and sci-flix, but with the sopa thing, most links are now dead.

here's are some movies ive been trying to get recently:
Body Parts (1991)
Bride of Re-Animator
Chopping Mall
Codename Phoenix
D-Tox (2002)
Dario Argento: An Eye For Horror
Dollman Vs Demonic Toys
Fortress 2
Hell Comes To Frogtown (1987)
Jackie Chan's First Strike
Lawnmower Man 2
Nemesis 2

also, i have about 1,000 movies and will be able to upload alot of stuff, too.

You're obviously a sick puppy with no discernible taste and as so probably a perfect fit for CG.:yup:
OK promise to read the site rules before you do anything there and please don't cheat or sell invites or do something similarly douchey as my faith in Mankind probably can't survive another hit, PM me a legitimate email address and I will invite you.

PS Screw me over and the internet isn't big enough for you to hide from my most righteous wrath other than crying like a little girl there probably isn't I lot that I will able to do about it.

After losing his arm in a car accident, a criminal psychologist has it replaced with a limb that belonged to a serial killer.

I'm a huge fan of Eric Red and I think this is another great underrated movie from him. Sadly it lost some of the more violent moments to the dreaded MPAA to avoid an NC-17 Rating.

However I'm happy to report that I've combined the DVD with the scenes from the workprint and cleaned them up as best I could with the shitty hardware and software available to me. Although I mostly did this for my self, I'm sure some fellow CG-ers will be happy to have this gem uncut.

mmadude
03-10-2012, 01:30 AM
ok ill pm you thanks. and sorry, but i have good taste in movies. b-movies are way better than blockbuster hollywood crap!! also, i dont play games like sell invites, lol, and i wont screw you over, im not even a hardcore downloader, just like to get a few movies for weekends instead of renting. thanks.

CQ1ST
03-12-2012, 02:17 AM
haha, that's cool. bride of re-animator huh?