PDA

View Full Version : Please don't tell me this is an age old feature

mjmacky
03-10-2012, 02:42 AM
I clicked the # of replies on a thread, and a box popped up giving me a breakdown of each member that posted and their # of posts. Please tell me this is new feature that was only implemented in the past 6 hours.

I know I say please a lot, but don't confuse it for politeness. It's despair, I only use these pleasantries during sarcasm or despair, this is definitely despair. I'm not being sarcastic about this.

manker
03-10-2012, 03:03 AM
It pre-dates you becoming a real person who lives in my computer.

More precisely, this feature was invoked around six years ago, I reckon.

Quarterquack
03-10-2012, 03:05 AM
If you're starting to worry that you're losing your gift, allow me to provide some solace.

You should consider you never had it in the first place. That thought will help ease the sense of loss. It won't do anything for the despair, though. Take some Methylphenidate, and hope for the best.

mjmacky
03-10-2012, 11:37 AM
I'm not a pharmacist so I don't know what that is. The only substances I purposely allow into my body for its effects are nicotine and naproxen.

Anyways, it's a cool new feature and hopefully it'll come into use in the future.

Quarterquack
03-10-2012, 04:52 PM
You have Google, don't you? Or did your mischievous neighbour steal that, too? :shifty:

tesco
03-10-2012, 05:15 PM
That feature has been here since the board was moved to vbulletin, around 8 years.

anon
03-10-2012, 05:52 PM
I clicked the # of replies on a thread, and a box popped up giving me a breakdown of each member that posted and their # of posts.

Have you tried clicking on the paperclip icon already? It's also really neat.

IdolEyes787
03-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Clearly numerically I'm winning most threads.

Quarterquack
03-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Have you tried clicking on the paperclip icon already? It's also really neat.

Now that's just insulting. Way to rub it in, anon. :)

mjmacky
03-10-2012, 06:45 PM
You have Google, don't you? Or did your mischievous neighbour steal that, too? :shifty:

I refuse to look it up until I get a sense that everyone else seems to know what it is.

anon
03-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Now that's just insulting. Way to rub it in, anon. :)

Thank you. I believe that particular finding was the result of a really slow afternoon.

Click, click... oooh, nice. :happy: