PDA

View Full Version : I'm a pathetic mess

mjmacky
03-11-2012, 05:21 AM
I had much alcohol tonight, started early. On the way back home, I drove by my ex-girlfriend's house from more than 12 years ago. I said "drove by" because I didn't even remember which one was hers. I have no idea why the fuck I even did that, as she probably hasn't lived there for over a decade now.

I'm a sad creature unbecoming of this potentially useful brain.

megabyteme
03-11-2012, 05:28 AM
I had much alcohol tonight, started early. On the way back home, I drove by my ex-girlfriend's house from more than 12 years ago. I said "drove by" because I didn't even remember which one was hers. I have no idea why the fuck I even did that, as she probably hasn't lived there for over a decade now.

At least you didn't lean on the balustrade. :)

mjmacky
03-11-2012, 05:30 AM
At least you didn't lean on the balustrade. :)

Only because I was too lazy to get out of the car. I'm feeling particularly U.S.-y today.

megabyteme
03-11-2012, 05:33 AM
When you say "girlfriend" from 12 years ago, that means she's gotta be about ready to graduate from high school, right?

mjmacky
03-11-2012, 05:40 AM
When you say "girlfriend" from 12 years ago, that means she's gotta be about ready to graduate from high school, right?

College degrees if my seed is worth half of much as I think it is.

ziggyjuarez
03-11-2012, 08:15 PM
You knew what you were doing if you did not manage to crash right?
{The science of deduction}

Quarterquack
03-12-2012, 01:10 AM
:noes:

You don't need to self destruct simply because you're the last to discover the poster summary page in the forum thread view.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 01:19 AM
:noes:

You don't need to self destruct simply because you're the last to discover the poster summary page in the forum thread view.

So you think there's a link doc?

Quarterquack
03-12-2012, 02:03 AM
So you think there's a link doc?

I have a paper above my head that reads: "H2rv2rd is proud to bestow the honour of 2 degree in psychi2try to d2rth cicero."

So, yes.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 05:14 AM
At least make the same mistake when I suggest you ingest some calcium pyruvate.

Quarterquack
03-12-2012, 08:32 AM
At least make the same mistake when I suggest you ingest some calcium pyruvate.

About time you indulged me in chemical burns. I've been baiting you for months.

Squeamous
03-12-2012, 03:05 PM

You've only just realised? :console:
At least you didn't kill anyone. Drink driving is not cool dude.

megabyteme
03-12-2012, 04:45 PM

What does a Brit know about safe driving? You crazies drive on the wrong side of the road when you are completely sober. :fear:

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 05:27 PM

What does a Brit know about safe driving? You crazies drive on the wrong side of the road when you are completely sober. :fear:

Roads have wrong and right sides?

manker
03-12-2012, 05:30 PM
fecking cyclists :dry:

megabyteme
03-12-2012, 05:31 PM

Roads have wrong and right sides?

Actually, the more incredible part of my post involves the Brits being completely sober.

manker
03-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Why does it always have to be me who asks the difficult questions so that we, as a group, can delve into Mary's psyche.
She might stop liking me so much unless some of you guise take a turn.

===

So, Mary. How come you started thinking about this girl. What was the train of thought that led you to risk life and limb and drive just to get to her.
Are you alright.
Did you drive all night.

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 05:41 PM
I thought Mary was married? If so let's theorize on why his marriage is apparently falling apart.

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Real cyclists obey the rules of the road and only jump curbs to knock down pedestrians if there is any chance of impressing someone.

manker
03-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Mary spends a lot of time on the internets. I bet the wife doesn't like that, wives don't internets.
Maybe Mary should get a life and get laid.

manker
03-12-2012, 05:46 PM

Real cyclists obey the rules of the road and only jump curbs to knock down pedestrians if there is any chance of impressing someone.fuck you, pedal.

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Mary spends a lot of time on the internets. I bet the wife doesn't like that, wives don't internets.

I think that's probably not in the cards seeing as the job and wife didn't seem to do it.

megabyteme
03-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Real cyclists obey the rules of the road and only jump curbs to knock down pedestrians if there is any chance of impressing someone.fuck you, pedal.

:lol: Ace.

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 05:49 PM
fuck you, pedal.

You'd like that wouldn't you, you big fucking literate poof you.

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 05:51 PM
fuck you, pedal.

Seeing as I was the first person to be nice to you here,a fact you've seem to have long forgotten ,I have to say I'm feeling somewhat betrayed right now.

manker
03-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Seeing as I was the first person to be nice to you here,a fact you've seem to have long forgotten ,I have to say I'm feeling somewhat betrayed right now.Agreed.
He even had the subsequent temerity to become more popular than you :no:

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Agreed.

I can deal with being universally disliked but I adamantly refuse to stand around and let people get away with blatant temerity.

megabyteme
03-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Agreed.

I can deal with being universally disliked but I adamantly refuse to stand around and let people get away with blatant temerity.

I didn't even know I was being temerityous. But since I seem to be doing it to Idol, I don't feel guilty. :devil:

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Popular people think that they can get away with anything.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 06:49 PM

You've only just realised? :console:

I know this is heard a lot, but I'm not only a pretty excellent driver, I'm a decent drunk driver as well. I've never been in an accident that was (1) my fault or (2) could have been avoided. I have been rear ended while stopped for over 15 seconds at a red light, I've been side swiped in traffic in the rain, and I've had a drunk driver try to t-bone me when he ran a red light at a major high speed intersection. That last one required me to react in a way where he only managed to rip my front bumper off. I am of the belief that my state has the absolute worst drivers.

During my automotive operation this recent night, I wasn't particularly drunk, just a bit influenced.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 06:52 PM
So, Mary. How come you started thinking about this girl. What was the train of thought that led you to risk life and limb and drive just to get to her.

Her manifestation was one of pure chance. I was driving on the smaller roads on my return home and happened by her old neighborhood, took a small detour to swing by. I was baffled by it so much that I created this thread shortly after arriving home.

mjmacky
03-12-2012, 06:53 PM
I thought Mary was married? If so let's theorize on why his marriage is apparently falling apart.

No need Idol, might as well let you in on the fact that my marriage fell apart several years ago. I just happen to be living with her and have a sort of roommate/friend relationship with her. I just still refer to her as the wife for simplicity's sake.

manker
03-12-2012, 10:16 PM

Her manifestation was one of pure chance. I was driving on the smaller roads on my return home and happened by her old neighborhood, took a small detour to swing by. I was baffled by it so much that I created this thread shortly after arriving home.it sounds less good now u r sober.
Your first post > the above post

Also, I lol'd at the excellent driver thing :schnauz:

Artemis
03-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Drunken plans always sound less gooder when you are sober. :dabs:

mjmacky
03-13-2012, 03:10 AM
it sounds less good now u r sober.
Your first post > the above post

Also, I lol'd at the excellent driver thing :schnauz:

You know what they say about perspectives, right? Shove 'em up your asshole.

manker
03-13-2012, 09:37 AM
I know what I say about perspectives and since I fully appreciate the concept, what 'they' say is of little moment.
I prefer your invective when it paints a more disturbing picture in my mind's eye.

Squeamous
03-13-2012, 11:13 AM

I may not have driven for 10 years, and may still be classed as perfectly capable of operating a ve-hi-cle, but I passed with only 4 minor faults, so you can shove it up yer bum.

Actually, the more incredible part of my post involves the Brits being completely sober.

I am actually drunk right now, but you can still shove it up yer bum.

Why does it always have to be me who asks the difficult questions so that we, as a group, can delve into Mary's psyche.
She might stop liking me so much unless some of you guise take a turn.

===

Are you alright.
Did you drive all night.

The internet, like golf, is just the symptom. You never meet anyone doing either excessively who is happily married. Ditto toilets, allotments and sheds come to think of it. The places men run to avoid us :no:

manker
03-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Us? I do the running, you filthy pedal.
Stop catagorising me as a gbf or something else :fist:

manker
03-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Were you rly drunk at like eleven btw?
That's a bit naughty.

mjmacky
03-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Would it make things simpler to just say I'm a married bachelor? Not the psychological archetype, just the matter-of-fact type.

megabyteme
03-13-2012, 06:57 PM
I may not have driven for 10 years, and may still be classed as perfectly capable of operating a ve-hi-cle, but I passed with only 4 minor faults, so you can shove it up yer bum.

I am actually drunk right now, but you can still shove it up yer bum.

Oh, go put a plug in it. :naughty:

manker
03-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Would it make things simpler to just say I'm a married bachelor? Not the psychological archetype, just the matter-of-fact type.stfu, we are all more comfortable merely regrading the elephant that Idol led into the thread than actually addressing it.

manker
03-13-2012, 07:20 PM
*regarding

manker
03-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Can some mod make it so we get like 60 seconds to edit posts before the ugly edit line appears.
If not, can someone please make chalice a mod so that he can do it.

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Would it make things simpler to just say I'm a married bachelor? Not the psychological archetype, just the matter-of-fact type.stfu, we are all more comfortable merely regrading the elephant that Idol led into the thread than actually addressing it.

I named the elephant Freddie and we have become quite good friends in a totally non-sexual way.

manker
03-13-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm not sure a metaphorical elephant can be thought of in a non-sexual way once you start anthropomorphising.
The trunk, for one thing, and they have prehensile cawks. What a fantastic attribute for a penis, that is.

And also; shouldn't the elephant have a more sinister name, given what it represents.

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Norman?

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Also manker just out of curiosity and be a bud and all that are there a lot of reports filed against me from the bittard section?
If so could you PM me some of them in direct violation of your Mod oath (you know the one you didn't swear but if you step too far out of line the one they will lynch you with anyway).

I want to know who to properly hate and not just generally dislike like I do with the majority of people here.

Edit: Present company excepted of course m8. :)

Artemis
03-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Also manker just out of curiosity and be a bud and all that are there a lot of reports filed against me from the bittard section?
If so could you PM me some of them in direct violation of your Mod oath (you know the one you didn't swear but if you step too far out of line the one they will lynch you with anyway).

I want to know who to properly hate and not just generally dislike like I do with the majority of people here.

Edit: Present company excepted of course m8. :)

Suck up

shouldn't the elephant have a more sinister name, given what it represents.

Norman?

You can't have that name, that's still reserved for Monty Python's Spiny Norman. :swear:

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Like your wife everything decent has been used by the time you get to it.:(

Artemis
03-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Like your wife everything decent has been used by the time you get to it.:(

I'm telling on you. :blink:

manker
03-13-2012, 10:02 PM
There's a report section :blink:

Edit: just checked and it's pretty much only mbm who reports you. every day. because Mary likes you more than him.

megabyteme
03-13-2012, 11:34 PM

Edit: just checked and it's pretty much only mbm who reports you. every day. because Mary likes you more than him.

And because you are unfair. :cry:

manker
03-14-2012, 01:08 AM
/hides balustrade

mjmacky
03-14-2012, 02:21 AM
/hides balustrade

Why the fuck do we not already have a balustrade smilie?

megabyteme
03-14-2012, 05:27 AM
I think we need a Dave smilie, too. Something in ecru, with a magnum mustache.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 10:07 AM

I not surprised.Historically the rabble have been known to turn on their betters.