PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I Get Mad!

daveyjones
02-10-2003, 12:57 AM
Arrrggg i estimate i've spent between 70-90 cents trying to get MOHAA to burn right!!! arrrg ! this is MY money that is being wasted arrrrg , sure its the first time i've ever had to throw out Disks cause they were no good anymore , but with that 90 cents , add ten more and i could have bought a hot and spicy chicken sandwich at mcdonalds!!!(not including the tax) arrrg i be red and scurvy

{ actually i wanted to take a moment to retract my statment ,actually your right about them losing so much money on me ,i kinda feel bad tonight after watching the lord of the rings two towers, not because piracy ingeneral is starting to make me feel guilty (ok MAYBE just a tad) but i was watching a release ment for the accademy of motion pictures , i think its a very sad day when you can't even trust THEM not to pirate your movie.Whats even worse is its not out on DVD yet , i can only imigine how many people have downloaded it , 100's 1000's ?, sorry for my cockeness what i'm doing is wrong i and have no right to complain }

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-10-2003, 01:00 AM
;) What about the money they lost on you...$50.Get over it...besides Mcdonalds chicken sandwich sucks...go to burger king.

Ad
02-10-2003, 02:40 AM
lol :lol:

yeah i know the felling ive had 100 coasters before trying to burn a damm PS2 boot disk which is a load of bullshit!!! and why did u pick a sandwich i would have said something u could at least keep lol i mean a sandwich goes in and out your ass anyway lmao :lol:

Skillian
02-10-2003, 02:50 AM
besides Mcdonalds chicken sandwich sucks...go to burger king.
Ain't that the truth ;)

i mean a sandwich goes in and out your ass anyway
That's a strange thing to say :huh:

Nobody1234
02-10-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by daveyjones@9 February 2003 - 19:57
Arrrggg i estimate i've spent between 70-90 cents trying to get MOHAA to burn right!!! arrrg ! this is MY money that is being wasted arrrrg , sure its the first time i've ever had to throw out Disks cause they were no good anymore , but with that 90 cents , add ten more and i could have bought a hot and spicy chicken sandwich at mcdonalds!!!(not including the tax) arrrg i be red and scurvy .
Well all is not lost! You can put those cds to use... try this: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=ST&f=4&t=15197 (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=15197)

Scroll down to the bottom of that page until you see the cd pictures.

Benno
02-10-2003, 04:45 PM
besides Mcdonalds chicken sandwich sucks...go to burger king.

How true!! :D

nipseyrussellyo
02-10-2003, 05:05 PM
umm, yeah, i had the same problem.
can someone explain EXACTLY how to burn MoHAA?

also, adjunct question: i downloaded the demo of Nero JUST to burn this and the demo expires in like a week. I uninstalled, deleted teh reg keys i could find and reinstalled. But it still says my demo is expired. How do it know?

Benno
02-10-2003, 05:08 PM
Download a crack.

Nightwolf
03-03-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by nipseyrussellyo@10 February 2003 - 12:05
i downloaded the demo of Nero JUST to burn this and the demo expires in like a week.  I uninstalled, deleted teh reg keys i could find and reinstalled.  But it still says my demo is expired. How do it know?
When the demo version of Nero expires, all you have to do is go back to www.nero.com and re-download the newest version. You can install it right over top of your old one. Each demo lasts about a month, but you can keep doing that indefinitely.