03-22-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130757

3 Gig DDR5....obvious choce

torrenting
03-23-2012, 02:57 PM
THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAVE REPLIED.But i got and ATI RADEON 66702gbddr3

Dostoevsky
04-15-2012, 04:04 AM
For what its worth it might depend on your OS.
When I was running 7, or at least trying to, it didn't seem to get along at all with the ATI Radeon Graphics card, but did ok with Nvidia.
XP64bit did not like the Nvidia card, but did just fine with the ATI Radeon.
Go figure.

ameliewakelin
04-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Nvidia G Force is best graphics card.

JkLM44
04-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Nvidia

Chewie
04-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Nvidia G Force is best graphics card.

NvidiaApart from the fact that the guy posted that he had bought a new card a month ago, which sodding nvidia card is best? Desperate to get in the invites section, are we?

Artemis
04-24-2012, 11:59 PM
NvidiaApart from the fact that the guy posted that he had bought a new card a month ago, which sodding nvidia card is best? Desperate to get in the invites section, are we?

If you think it's bad here, they spambomb the hell out of my favorite hangout the Movies & TV section with moronic posts on their way to the ckrit sekshuns. Back to the subject at hand I am waiting for the 670 and 660 NVidia cards to be released to see how they perform.

dion09529
04-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Which is the best graphic friends. I am going too buy

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125413

Artemis
04-30-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm getting sick of newegg referrals as a response for what is the best graphics card.

First of all I don't live in the continental united states

second of all....

and this the really really important bit here....

neither do the 5.4 billion inhabitants of the planet unable to take advantage of the weekly deals, special shippings rates with in the continental united states and other associated deals.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 05:35 AM
I'm going to go all devil's advocate and simultaneously explain why I post Newegg links myself

First it has all the pertinent info like model and specs and pictures.
Second, it has reviews, they're plentiful and I tend to find them more helpful than anywhere else in gauging user feedback for the product.
Three, and this is most important, I have absolutely no idea where anyone else buys their electronics. So if I went for a more universal site, I'd pick like Amazon, right? Here's a link to the Amazon page for the same graphics card your berated victim recommended:
http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-Radeon-Mini-Displayport-Graphics-GV-R797OC-3GD/dp/B00752QYLK/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335850239&sr=8-1-fkmr1
4 reviews, limited pictures and details? What else would you have one do?

Artemis
05-01-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm going to go all devil's advocate and simultaneously explain why I post Newegg links myself

First it has all the pertinent info like model and specs and pictures.
Second, it has reviews, they're plentiful and I tend to find them more helpful than anywhere else in gauging user feedback for the product.
Three, and this is most important, I have absolutely no idea where anyone else buys their electronics. So if I went for a more universal site, I'd pick like Amazon, right? Here's a link to the Amazon page for the same graphics card your berated victim recommended:
http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-Radeon-Mini-Displayport-Graphics-GV-R797OC-3GD/dp/B00752QYLK/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335850239&sr=8-1-fkmr1
4 reviews, limited pictures and details? What else would you have one do?

Then you wont mind if I post links to PBTech items, they are one of our largest suppliers, it is where I bought all the gear for the build I am about to do, and there are links to the suppliers website as well as user reviews ?

Since it is an NZ company you will have to convert the currency like I do whenever anyone posts a newegg link but that shouldn't be a problem.

For me personally, call me silly, but when I see a product on a suppliers website I will usually check the manufacturers website for the actual specification details, and I use sites like Anandtech for hardware reviews, they have been around along time, know their stuff, arent fluffy, and tend to be quite hard hitting. They call a spade a shovel.

mjmacky
05-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Then you wont mind if I post links to PBTech items, they are one of our largest suppliers, it is where I bought all the gear for the build I am about to do, and there are links to the suppliers website as well as user reviews ?

Since it is an NZ company you will have to convert the currency like I do whenever anyone posts a newegg link but that shouldn't be a problem.

For me personally, call me silly, but when I see a product on a suppliers website I will usually check the manufacturers website for the actual specification details, and I use sites like Anandtech for hardware reviews, they have been around along time, know their stuff, arent fluffy, and tend to be quite hard hitting. They call a spade a shovel.

I wouldn't mind one iddly biddly bit. If I was interested in the recommendation, I would just pull up the listing from one of my favorite vendors anyway. I'll read an anandtech review, but just before I buy I'll check out user reviews to make sure I don't run into some headaches with the buy (something I should have done with that remote I bought, then I would have known that 40 % of them would fail). That reminds me, I should update my htpc wireless mini-keyboard & touchpad thread, I bought a new one and am loving it.