PDA

View Full Version : Sports Tracker open signup ?

krishnenduDX
03-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Need a sports tracker with open signup. :)

looking almost impossible to get a invite of the other good ones.:noes:
So please tell me friends, if you know any good sports tracker which is open for signup :huh:

anon
03-12-2012, 05:45 PM
There are a few according the WTO.

http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/Sports?sort=availability&order=asc

It might help if you told us which specific sports you're looking for.

IdolEyes787
03-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Looking at his post history I'm guessing football and you're getting lazy in your old age.

krishnenduDX
03-13-2012, 12:11 AM
There are a few according the WTO.

http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/Sports?sort=availability&order=asc

It might help if you told us which specific sports you're looking for.

Yap, looking for Football(soccer)

Funkin'
03-16-2012, 09:08 AM
What's a good one that open signup, is easy to seed at(preferably no ratio, but a bonus point system is fine as well) and has a lot of old NFL games?

Actually it looks like Sport Scene is one of the best. It's marked as invite only in the WTO, but I know it's been posted alot in the open signup thread in the past. I'll just continue to check it and hope I get lucky.

sccfan
03-17-2012, 10:15 PM
sport scene?

staczma
03-21-2012, 09:13 AM
New tracker sports
http://anonym.to/?http://www.bit2020.com/members.php?action=reg

Funkin'
03-21-2012, 11:47 AM
New tracker sports
http://anonym.to/?http://www.bit2020.com/members.php?action=reg

Well that was pretty much a waste of time.

I just can't seem to catch sport-scene when it's open...

anon
03-21-2012, 05:13 PM

You have the Tracker Open Registrations Checker app. It's a small .NET program that downloads the signup page of any tracker every X minutes and notifies you when they're open (i.e. a certain string has or has not been found in the document).

If you want something that integrates with your browser, there's PageMonitor (you were using Chrome, right?).

krishnenduDX
03-22-2012, 05:50 AM

You have the Tracker Open Registrations Checker app. It's a small .NET program that downloads the signup page of any tracker every X minutes and notifies you when they're open (i.e. a certain string has or has not been found in the document).

If you want something that integrates with your browser, there's PageMonitor (you were using Chrome, right?).

ya, Thats a great thing. love to have one of em

Funkin'
03-22-2012, 08:05 PM

Finally just caught them open. ;) Thanks for the info though. I'll have to remember that next I'm trying to get into an open site.

Ugh...this site has a "bench warmer" class when you first sign up. You can only download free torrents until you hit the 7GB upload mark. If you don't within sixteen days or so you get booted.

Oh well. Even with my up speed I'm sure i can hit that mark, but still. I don't know if I want to down a bullshit that I'll never watch just so I can become a "regular" member of the site.

Guess I'll continue to reply on sites like IPT/RuTracker for old NFL games.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2012, 10:51 PM

Finally just caught them open. ;) Thanks for the info though. I'll have to remember that next I'm trying to get into an open site.

Ugh...this site has a "bench warmer" class when you first sign up. You can only download free torrents until you hit the 7GB upload mark. If you don't within sixteen days or so you get booted.

Oh well. Even with my up speed I'm sure i can hit that mark, but still. I don't know if I want to down a bullshit that I'll never watch just so I can become a "regular" member of the site.

Guess I'll continue to reply on sites like IPT/RuTracker for old NFL games.

So people are obligated to upload 7 GBs in the first 16 days and then presumably barely ever use the site again.
Makes perfect sense.

Funkin'
03-23-2012, 04:17 PM
So people are obligated to upload 7 GBs in the first 16 days and then presumably barely ever use the site again.
Makes perfect sense.

Yeah, pretty much. And the site isn't even all that great(in my opinion). I've found more older stuff on general trackers than this specialized one. I guess the site is ok for newly broadcasted sports. But anything new that I want to watch I just DVR it.

Spent all that time trying to catch them open for nothing... Oh well, lesson learned.

ricardogaia
03-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Funkin if you wanna check TSTN i can invite you to there, its a dedicated sport tracker too, with more than 500 NFL games. Just PM me with a mail ;)

Prior
03-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Makes perfect sense.

Yeah, pretty much. And the site isn't even all that great(in my opinion). I've found more older stuff on general trackers than this specialized one. I guess the site is ok for newly broadcasted sports. But anything new that I want to watch I just DVR it.

Spent all that time trying to catch them open for nothing... Oh well, lesson learned.

Have you DVR'd anything from ESPN Classic? Specifically 5 reasons you can't blame. I loveeee that show and would love to see it again.

Funkin'
03-24-2012, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the offer, ricardogaia, but i'm going to politely decline the invite. I'm doing pretty well with finding what I need from general trackers and usenet. I just wanted to try out a specialized sports tracker to see if there was anything that I was missing. If I change my mind though then I'll make sure to give you a pm. Thanks again.

And nah, I haven't seen that show, Prior. I'll keep my eyes out for it though and see how it is.

Prior
03-25-2012, 05:31 PM
And nah, I haven't seen that show, Prior. I'll keep my eyes out for it though and see how it is.

Do you have some sort of listing of sports documentaries and other non game sports content? I'd love to see what you have.

krishnenduDX
03-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Can you give me a TSTN invite :)

Funkin'
03-26-2012, 11:18 AM

Do you have some sort of listing of sports documentaries and other non game sports content? I'd love to see what you have.

Well I pretty much just watch the NFL channel. Like constantly, all day long(that is whenever I'm not watching NBA/MLB games). Some of my favorite shows on the channel is Sound FX(such a great fucking series), America's Game, NFL Sessions, Suiper Bowl Classics. Stuff like that.

Do you have DirectTV? If so then you'll get the channel(not sure if other satellite/cable providers have it or not) and tons of other sports channels. I'm not sure if any of those shows are even capped, so that's why I just DVR everything.

Prior
03-28-2012, 09:59 AM

Well I pretty much just watch the NFL channel. Like constantly, all day long(that is whenever I'm not watching NBA/MLB games). Some of my favorite shows on the channel is Sound FX(such a great fucking series), America's Game, NFL Sessions, Suiper Bowl Classics. Stuff like that.

Do you have DirectTV? If so then you'll get the channel(not sure if other satellite/cable providers have it or not) and tons of other sports channels. I'm not sure if any of those shows are even capped, so that's why I just DVR everything.

As a 23 year old living on his own directv isn't really an option. I just download what I want off bittorent and watch it via a western digital media player. I've seen some of the NFL network content though. One episode I saw was the biggest draft busts ever. I love countdown shows like that. Do you know of trackers which have sports content in that realm?

Funkin'
03-28-2012, 10:09 AM
As a 23 year old living on his own directv isn't really an option.
I hear ya'. Directv makes it sound pretty cheap in their commercials. But if you have an HDTV then you pretty much want their best package, which is about $100 a month. If you don't have an HDTV though then you can get off pretty cheap with a decent amount of good channels.

Yeah, NFL Network has all kinds of shows like the one you mentioned. I really don't know what I would do without that channel now that I'm so used to having it. But for your question, I haven't seen any of those shows uploaded to any of the trackers that I'm a member of. But then again I really don't keep my eye out for them since I just DVR everything. You can try making a search for shows like Sound FX, Worst Drafts(i believe there's one called Worst Free Agency Picks as well), or America's Game, but I'm honestly doubting that some team/person is sitting their capping each show everytime they air. I could be wrong though...

But for current games, sport-scene seems to have the nightly NBA games if you're interested those. I don't know if you're a member but if not they open up here and there, you just have to constantly check their signup page. Took me about a week of checking before I finally caught them open.

EDIT: Welp, actually I am wrong. Rutracker has a few Sound FX airings. If they have those then it's possible they have other NFL Network original series. Signup over there. It's a Russian site that opens at a certain time daily(I believe).

Prior
03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
As a 23 year old living on his own directv isn't really an option.
I hear ya'. Directv makes it sound pretty cheap in their commercials. But if you have an HDTV then you pretty much want their best package, which is about $100 a month. If you don't have an HDTV though then you can get off pretty cheap with a decent amount of good channels.

Yeah, NFL Network has all kinds of shows like the one you mentioned. I really don't know what I would do without that channel now that I'm so used to having it. But for your question, I haven't seen any of those shows uploaded to any of the trackers that I'm a member of. But then again I really don't keep my eye out for them since I just DVR everything. You can try making a search for shows like Sound FX, Worst Drafts(i believe there's one called Worst Free Agency Picks as well), or America's Game, but I'm honestly doubting that some team/person is sitting their capping each show everytime they air. I could be wrong though...

But for current games, sport-scene seems to have the nightly NBA games if you're interested those. I don't know if you're a member but if not they open up here and there, you just have to constantly check their signup page. Took me about a week of checking before I finally caught them open.

EDIT: Welp, actually I am wrong. Rutracker has a few Sound FX airings. If they have those then it's possible they have other NFL Network original series. Signup over there. It's a Russian site that opens at a certain time daily(I believe).

Can you post the signup section link for Rutracker? Its a bit confusing, to put it mildly, trying to browse this site. Also when does this site open for signups (in EST).

anon
03-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Can you post the signup section link for Rutracker? Its a bit confusing, to put it mildly, trying to browse this site. Also when does this site open for signups (in EST).

http://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register

You can use Chrome's auto-translator, and won't even need that after a while, if all you want to do is downloading.

The time restriction for new registrations was in effect when I made my account, but I believe it's now gone.

Prior
03-29-2012, 01:35 PM

http://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register

You can use Chrome's auto-translator, and won't even need that after a while, if all you want to do is downloading.

The time restriction for new registrations was in effect when I made my account, but I believe it's now gone.

For a tracker that isnt dedicated to sports that tracker has a decent amount of sports content. Are there any other non sports trackers with a decent amount of sports content?