1x Cinemageddon -

i will decide who gets them

Progress
03-13-2012, 04:49 AM
No Feedback system here, bro.

anon
03-13-2012, 04:54 AM
No Feedback system here, bro.

Then this thread probably has no reason to be.

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 11:04 AM
as the title says,

Apply here and send me ur email on PM

After receive invite leave feedback

3x SeductionGR -

3x Bit-HDTV -

1x Cinemageddon -

i will decide who gets them

Enough with this false magnanimity . If it's all the same with with you I'd rather have one of these.:mellow:

HAVE:

BitHumen with 1.2TB Buffer + 7 Stars
SceneAccess with 4TB Buffer
Etiv.in
It-Leaked Account
DVDSeed Account
PlanetQ Account
TorrenTGui Invite

Also let me know what you are looking for

thevaultseeker
03-13-2012, 03:33 PM
stay out of my thread IdolEyes787

who wants invite let me know

anigav
03-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Do you still have TorrenTGui invite?

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 04:17 PM
stay out of my thread IdolEyes787

Without involving the Mods and invoking in your case the ironic use of rules, I would certainly like to see you try and make me.

Anyway all I'm trying to do is help this site by attempting to restrict the really stupid members to the trade section.

anigav
03-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Also, do you have HD Torrents or FSC?

thevaultseeker
03-13-2012, 05:30 PM
anigav the first post is very specific

you want anything else then we can trade

anon
03-13-2012, 05:39 PM

That's what Idol meant with false magnanimity.

thevaultseeker
03-13-2012, 05:57 PM
aron technically false magnanimity does not apply to the sentence you're using as an example, because i never offered for free any of the things that anigav was asking.

its like saying you are giving away free pizza slices but you also own a car,
even though you are giving away just the pizza slices a guy comes and doesn't ask for a pizza slice but asks for ur car for free,
now is it false magnanimity that you tell that person that you are only giving free pizza slices and that if they want the car they would have to either buy it from you or give something something else as trade in return for it?

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 07:45 PM
aron technically false magnanimity does not apply to the sentence you're using as an example, because i never offered for free any of the things that anigav was asking.

its like saying you are giving away free pizza slices but you also own a car,
even though you are giving away just the pizza slices a guy comes and doesn't ask for a pizza slice but asks for ur car for free,
now is it false magnanimity that you tell that person that you are only giving free pizza slices and that if they want the car they would have to either buy it from you or give something something else as trade in return for it?

Bad example what you are doing is more like putting stuff that you don't want out to the curb. Most non-wanks would put a sign on it saying "free stuff" and then not give it another thought.Wanks on the other hand put up a sign saying "free stuff please ring my doorbell and tell me how generous I am".

Or in other words magnanimity is stems from selflessness. Give any some that you actually "value" and then I'll happily retract my statement oh mercenary one.

thevaultseeker
03-13-2012, 10:58 PM
i don't give a f*** if you retract ur statement, just because you don't like what i have for giveaway don't not mean they are garbage, those are great invites, those trackers have very good a many content, there is seduction, old movies and newest movies, bithdtv even has a big selection of blueray movies

anigav
03-14-2012, 01:21 AM

Ohhh ... never realized that you are a trader. Fuck off you asshole!

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 01:33 AM

Ohhh ... never realized that you are a trader. F*** off!

If the illiteracy wasn't a giveaway then the arrogance should have been.

i don't give a f*** if you retract ur statement, just because you don't like what i have for giveaway don't not mean they are garbage, those are great invites, those trackers have very good a many content, there is seduction, old movies and newest movies, bithdtv even has a big selection of blueray movies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUngA6EQ5Y

thevaultseeker
03-14-2012, 02:56 AM

what the fuck is ur problem, learn fucking english and to read too you piece of shit before you write and my thread, you dont even know what is for giveaway and what is not

anigav
03-14-2012, 12:07 PM

what the fuck is ur problem, learn fucking english and to read too you piece of shit before you write and my thread, you dont even know what is for giveaway and what is not

Will you learn how to write English? Will go to learning classes together. What say? Anyone else interested to join this teenager?

thevaultseeker
03-14-2012, 02:32 PM
dont worry about me, i am about to finish masters, maybe you are a teenager

IdolEyes787
03-14-2012, 04:17 PM

If that is true ,which I highly doubt, then clearly the standards are lower in Third World counties.

Quarterquack
03-14-2012, 05:21 PM
What the fuck is wrong with the forumular image appendation format?

thevaultseeker
03-15-2012, 02:48 AM

If that is true ,which I highly doubt, then clearly the standards are lower in Third World counties.

dont compare me to yourself, i am doing my masters in Michigan, United States and in a school that is ranked 14th in the world, the reason i am here is to find theplace and thevault with TB buffer so i would not waste my time buffering and uploading

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 11:59 AM
I use the same sort of twisted logic when I steal cars and rape women.......I don't want to waste my time working for one.

Btw sorry about mislabeling your place of higher learning.It was an honest mistake given your apparent high level of illiteracy.

Also extrapolating purely from your posts here believe me the last thing I'm thinking that I would want on this Earth is to be compared to you.:mellow:

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 12:52 PM
@cryptkeeper

Receiving an invite from a trader opens one to the possibility of being included in a ban tree once said trader is found out. Therefore, it's a good warning to observe of the potential inviter. It's simple, if you expect something in return in the bt realm, i.e. trading mentality, remain among your own sleazy/immature kind.

P.S. I highly doubt you're (1) old enough, (2) bright enough to be pursuing your Masters. But let's hypothetically pretend you are, I would not think any more highly of you given your conduct. You're not even attempting to use a prefix title to bolster yourself, you're doing it all wrong. If you're going to lie, go bigger.

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 09:45 PM
P.S. I highly doubt you're (1) old enough, (2) bright enough to be pursuing your Masters.

I have PMed you many times and youa re not responding to my PMs, the details of thevault where not right, and why the fuck did you not write the email, i ave been waiting and waiting for those details and it sems like ur trying to scamm me, resend me the details and i will edit this comment.

I dunno as long as it isn't in English Literature or any other degree that has English in the title I might be willing to buy it.

Quarterquack
03-15-2012, 10:07 PM
dont compare me to yourself, i am doing my masters in Michigan, United States and in a school that is ranked 14th in the world, the reason i am here is to find theplace and thevault with TB buffer so i would not waste my time buffering and uploading

I'd be interested in knowing your field. I need to just accurately judge how big of an idiot you are.
And here I was thinking your name was some tribute to Borderlands when I saw you on the active users list. Pity.

Also, really hate to break this to you but school ranking means absolute ass at the graduate level. Harvard is ranked 2nd, but only one of their biochemical labs is world class (based on consistency and quality of the findings alone - their findings were the only ones consistently right for 10 years in a field that has been looking the wrong way for 30 years - cellular stress lab), and on the other hand universities like Carnegie Mellon are 23rd, but have two best-in-the-world neurology projects. I'd much rather have CM on my resume than H.edu.

IdolEyes787
03-16-2012, 09:15 PM

Want:

bithuman
ncore buffered account
scenehd buffered account
chdbits
bitme buffered account
thevault
ffffound
hdchina
norbits
musicvid buffered account

HAVE

eLearning:

BitSpyder invite
ThePlace invite
BitSeduce invite
BitSeduce 75GB Buffered Account
Biztorrents invite
BizTorrents 1TB Buffered Account + 5 Invites
BrokenStones invite
Bttrove fresh account
Docspedia - 250GB - 1 invite /or fresh account
Ebook-Shares fresh account
Elbitz 5GB buffered accunt
GFXNews invite /1 fresh account
HeBits - fresh account (jewish elearning tracker)
MedBit.ru - fresh account
MyAnonamouse invite
Salad.tl invite
SeductionGR - Invite /1 fresh account
TemplateP2P - fresh account
DesignSpiration Account
Grafolio Account
LoveDsgn Invite
Piccsy Invite
Picocool Invite

Other Accounts and Invites:

It-Leaked Account
DVDSeed Account
TTG (TorrenTGui) Invite
PlanetQ Account
HDClub.ua Account
KlatBit Account + 3 Invites
TheDarkSyndicate Invite
TvTorrents Account
UnderGround-Gamer Account
All.HDVNBits Account
SecretCinema Account
Peers.fm Account
AppzUniverse Account
Gormogon Account
HDMe 260GB Buffered Account
SpanishTracker Account
BalTracker Account
Karagarga 10GB Buffered Account
Bit-HDTV - 1TB Buffer + 5 Invites/ or only Invite
BitGamer - Elite User - 450GB Buffer + 1 Invite
BitGamer - 100GB Buffer + 1 Invite
Cheggit Account
CinemaGeddon - Invite
DeathLord Account
DisperseThe.Net Invite

if you like something from my list but have something else to offer then let me know too

But you don't want to "waste your time buffering".OK looking closely at the above and seeing how little free time you must obviously have that makes perfect sense.:mellow:
Why the don't you just man up , admit that you are a dishonest fuck who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him square in the face and who doesn't give a shit about any person other than himself and leave it at that?

mjmacky
03-16-2012, 10:47 PM
I dunno as long as it isn't in English Literature or any other degree that has English in the title I might be willing to buy it.

If I had to put money on his pursuing ANY degree, I'd go with an M.B.A. (2nd choice would be Masters in Computer Science, which are like accessories for your Ph.D.).

thevaultseeker
03-19-2012, 12:39 AM
IdolEyes787 to what grounds are you calling me dishonest? That is just an immature accusation.

Also i dont understand what the fuck is ur problem? You go on the posts of everyone and talk shit and act like this all knowing person, really i just want to understand now where are you trying to get with all these post you are typing here?

you said this:
"Why the don't you just man up , admit that you are a dishonest fuck who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him square in the face and who doesn't give a shit about any person other than himself and leave it at that?"

whats that even supposed to mean and where can you base you this statement from?

mjmacky
03-19-2012, 07:09 AM
Evasion of convenience

IdolEyes787
03-19-2012, 11:36 AM
IdolEyes787 to what grounds are you calling me dishonest? That is just an immature accusation.

Also i dont understand what the fuck is ur problem? You go on the posts of everyone and talk shit and act like this all knowing person, really i just want to understand now where are you trying to get with all these post you are typing here?

you said this:
"Why the don't you just man up , admit that you are a dishonest fuck who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him square in the face and who doesn't give a shit about any person other than himself and leave it at that?"

whats that even supposed to mean and where can you base you this statement from?

I hadn't realized that accusations could be termed immature.:unsure: On the other hand collecting things that you don't really want just for the sake of collecting is basically the definition of immaturity.

OK because apparently I need to further up my post count so as to keep rl from rudely intruding and also because I just truly enjoy justifying myself to slime-balls I will try to explain to u ...errrr you.

You say that you trade because you don't what to "waste time buffering " and yet you apparently "waste" a much greater amount of time collecting and trading sites than you ever would by simply leaving your bt client running.:mellow:

Also seeing as you are working on your Masters:rolleyes: shouldn't you be studying or something?

And I don't pretend to "know everything" .All my spam in the bt section is morality not knowledge based.

anigav
03-19-2012, 12:09 PM
And I don't pretend to "know everything" .All my spam in the bt section is morality not knowledge based.

In short, are you trying to say that thevaultseeker is a filthy liar. Given your experience and wisdom, I will accept that. :ermm:

thevaultseeker
03-19-2012, 01:55 PM
I hadn't realized that accusations could be termed immature.:unsure: On the other hand collecting things that you don't really want just for the sake of collecting is basically the definition of immaturity.

OK because apparently I need to further up my post count so as to keep rl from rudely intruding and also because I just truly enjoy justifying myself to slime-balls I will try to explain to u ...errrr you.

You say that you trade because you don't what to "waste time buffering " and yet you apparently "waste" a much greater amount of time collecting and trading sites than you ever would by simply leaving your bt client running.:mellow:

Also seeing as you are working on your Masters:rolleyes: shouldn't you be studying or something?

the reason i put that i want those trackers that i need but that have a sort of high level is cause i dont have then and i want to giv a better selection to the person that has tehvault and theplace with the buffer i am looking for, i would never use them, all i need are demonoid, torrentday and thepace and thevault, the first two i have, the other two i want accoutns with TB buffer as it is very hard to buffer there, i am paying 50$ a month for my "high speed" internet and all it gives is 2MB down and like 20kB max UP (which i have never seen), pretty sure no seeding will help me do shit for those, even to seed with seedbox would need to buy an expensive one and that i cant just keep for a month and be done and get a TB buffer but i would have to buy it for like 6 Months and upload daily, upload new stuff that i dont have for thevault, so i come here and provide other stuff to someone that does nto have them for something i want,

and you are saying i am here wasting my time but this place is not active at all in the trade thread, i might get a trade offer once in 3-4 days maybe, and i dont comment in posts other then mine, which all it takes is typing bumpppppppp

IdolEyes787
03-19-2012, 06:01 PM
You say you "need" trackers ,I would have thought someone working on a Masters would be a bit smarter than that. I have at various times in my life "needed" many things , a stiff drink, a reason to continue, for her to say yes , a friendly shoulder to cry on but I can't for the life of me say that I've ever "needed" a bt tracker.:mellow: Rationalize much?:ermm: Also thanks for proving my point that you don't give a fuck about anybody but yourself. Now if you will just admit that you are a dishonest fuck then we can be done here. Or are you going to try and argue that having multiple accounts on various sites is the mark of an honest man boy.

thevaultseeker
03-19-2012, 08:54 PM
i do "need" trackers, and not just any tracker, thevault and theplace, those trackers and with buffer, the vault will help with files i need for my master and the field i am going into and theplace will help with other files that have to do with other stuff in life, and just because you have never needed a bt tracker that does not mean shit, thats why you need a shoulder to cry on and i want a bt tracker, maybe you dont have much use for them but i do and i use some of the files that they offer and that i can get for free from them.

And about the arguing of having multiple accounts on various sites i explained where i stand on my situation, and you seem very good at judging congratulations, again it shows how all knowing you are about everything in life: honesty, bt tracker issues and other people's business

DONT SPAM MY THREADS

IdolEyes787
03-19-2012, 09:07 PM
i do "need" trackers

DONT SPAM MY THREADS

And yet you don't.

Without resorting to crying to the Mods or closing the thread I'd sincerely like to see you try and stop me oh post-graduate one.

Btw the capitalization though a nice touch really did nothing to dissuade me ,all it did was make that line easier to read.:mellow:

thevaultseeker
03-19-2012, 09:46 PM
whats there to stop, you can type here whenever you want, is not that the mods are doing anything about ur spamming as far as i know,

and i will report all ur comments that are spamming and or that might use language that you should not be using in this forum

manker
03-19-2012, 10:01 PM
You keep pissing me off with these stupid fucking reports and I'll ban you for being a mexican or something.

thevaultseeker
03-19-2012, 10:13 PM
all i want is for people to stop spamming my thread, and that guy just keep getting on my nerves too, i just dont ant him to comment on me threads thats all, is it such an uncommon request

manker
03-19-2012, 10:41 PM
that guy just keep getting on my nerves too, i just dont ant him to comment on me threads thats all, is it such an uncommon requestFairly uncommon, yeah.
You don't get to decide who posts where, so suck it up, Alfonzo.