PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BitmeTV, BTN, Freshon, TVT, TV-scene

chuckythedoll
03-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Or any other good.great private TV tracker.

Thanks.

IdolEyes787
03-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Regarding BMTV . Their site rules clearly state only one account per lifetime and

@chucky: Banned for a few reasons.

The invite you got was given out on a trading forum (doesn't say which). The guy who invited you is warned. This put you on a watch list.

Despite your ratio, you were clocked downloading 10 torrents, each with only one seeder, then disappearing very quickly. All of those files are now left seedless.
Here's from the rules:
You were both a new user and leaving torrents with 0 seeds while not getting 1:1 on them.

You were also warned previously for requesting invite trades on the bmtv forums.

This ban had nothing to do with where your invite came from, and everything to do with your behaviour as a member. Your inviter is not banned, and 2 of his other invites have survived.

Ok thanks, now i know why i was banned, the reason i left those torrents is because they had no leeches, i was the only leech.

I should have just kept them on, my bad again thanks for explaining.

This is quite old but it should be noted that about a year later you attempted to trade your way back in.

Also by your post history you also seem to have at one time been a member of TVT.com .You can't per se create a new account there but if someone is willing to invite you you can re-enable your old one?That is if it wasn't banned like the one you had on TheBox.

Anyway good luck I would like to help as you seem to have a genuine interest but ........

chuckythedoll
03-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Regarding BMTV . Their site rules clearly state only one account per lifetime and

Ok thanks, now i know why i was banned, the reason i left those torrents is because they had no leeches, i was the only leech.

I should have just kept them on, my bad again thanks for explaining.

This is quite old but it should be noted that about a year later you attempted to trade your way back in.

Also by your post history you also seem to have at one time been a member of TVT.com .You can't per se create a new account there but if someone is willing to invite you you can re-enable your old one?That is if it wasn't banned like the one you had on TheBox.

Anyway good luck I would like to help as you seem to have a genuine interest but ........

Thanks for your reply, i can't remember won't happened to my TVT.com account as if was years ago.