PDA

View Full Version : Where are last nights SD XVIDs please

alecoddlyiv
03-15-2012, 09:31 AM
I use a wii to stream from my pc and it does not and never will support X264 format :(

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 09:37 AM
If you're talking about the spam poster that put up a bunch of affiliate links, they were most likely removed for violating rules 4 & 10 (http://filesharingtalk.com/boardrules/). I don't know for sure the specific reason, I just know that I reported them for being a retarded twat.

Also, get an appropriate setup. Playing shit from the Wii, are you kidding me?

alecoddlyiv
03-15-2012, 10:02 AM
yeah thanks for that, i use what i can afford and am not in a position to get anything else to perform the job

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 11:04 AM
yeah thanks for that, i use what i can afford and am not in a position to get anything else to perform the job

You could obviously afford a Wii

alecoddlyiv
03-15-2012, 02:18 PM
over three years ago, yes. if i had to replace that tomorrow - no

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Most people get better at handling finances. I'm talking about a $100 piece of equipment by the way.

alecoddlyiv
03-15-2012, 03:24 PM
i am aware of the alternatives and have a wish list folder of things i would buy if i
didnt own a house / have a mortgage / a family / a crappy job / etc / etc

manker
03-15-2012, 04:43 PM
i am aware of the alternatives and have a wish list folder of things i would buy if i
Don't worry, dewd. We all have different priorities and skills.
For example, Mary Joanne Macky is persnickerty with her electronics, fantastic at counting cards and is an excellent driver while you favour feeding your kids over displaying the blackest black ever known to man on the VDU.

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 04:53 PM
For example, Mary Joanne Macky is persnickerty with her electronics, fantastic at counting cards and is an excellent driver while you favour feeding your kids over displaying the blackest black ever known to man on the VDU.

Re:Where are last nights SD XVIDs please.

Please Modulate and put this in the correct section.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 04:54 PM
I mean it's a one time $100 expense, that's a night out, it's the cell phone bill for a month, it's 3 lap dances or 1 hand job from Sapphire, it's groceries for the week. I'll accept "I don't want to mess with one of those", but don't expect me to swallow the "can't afford it" or "the wife won't let me" prepared line. I'm sick of all these people with more money than me seeming to have a lot less money than me. Inefficiencies I tell you. Incompetence, enough of it to drive me up a wall.

Seems buying a house was a real smart decision, I know that's what I'd do after I land a crappy job.

the blackest black ever known to man on the VDU.

$460, that's what I paid for my TV. I think it's been about 5 months now.

manker
03-15-2012, 10:39 PM

Re:Where are last nights SD XVIDs please.

Please Modulate and put this in the correct section.
He's asking about movies :sly:

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 11:02 PM
So if I made a thread in the Sports section asking on which site I could find a good copy of last year's Wimbledon final,that would then presumably be about sports?

manker
03-15-2012, 11:14 PM
How can a copy of last year's Wimbledon final not be about sport.
Unless it was a cake decorating shindig that just happened to be held on the common or w.e.

I'm just not sure what point you're making.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 11:14 PM
So if I made a thread in the Sports section asking on which site I could find a good copy of last year's Wimbledon final,that would then presumably be about sports?

Give it a shot and see how it plays out.

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 11:27 PM
How can a copy of last year's Wimbledon final not be about sport.
Unless it was a cake decorating shindig that just happened to be held on the common or w.e.

I'm just not sure what point you're making.

If this site was a democracy I'd put it to a vote and see whether that thread should belong in Sport or Filesharing.

Anyway ,whatever . I would just personally prefer as there is already so little actual talk about movies in the Movie Section that it (the Movie Section) doesn't become just another appendage of the bittard part of the bored.

manker
03-15-2012, 11:33 PM
You're right, of course.
And could someone please tell chavois that I've discovered Idol's Achilles.

Mind, if this was in the file-sharing section - and by some fluke so was I, I'd probably move it to the lounge.
So I'll just put it there I think.

mjmacky
03-16-2012, 02:04 AM
I see now, manker moved in on mod position just to merge all other sections with the lounge. Thus, creating a mega FST lounge forum, then the lounge will split of into different subcategories.

manker
03-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Not gonna deny it.
It's all part of the lounge reinvigoration scheme I embarked upon last October.

IdolEyes787
03-16-2012, 11:16 AM
I see now, manker moved in on mod position just to merge all other sections with the lounge. Thus, creating a mega FST lounge forum, then the lounge will split of into different subcategories.

It's all becoming clear now.Manker is yin to Cabalo's yang. Manker is basically the Bizarro Skiz.I look forward to seeing FST renamed TSF and everyone here start to make sense.