PDA

View Full Version : When Mary and Darth Bigelow get to discussing something....

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 09:54 PM
....even drying paint gets up and leaves from the boredom.

Quarterquack
03-15-2012, 09:56 PM
You called me an intellectual. That's more than you've complimented other people with on here for years. If the price was an unpainted few thousand square miles, I'm okay with it.

megabyteme
03-15-2012, 10:19 PM
I don't see where Idol used the word, "intellectual". However, I can see how you would get all schoolgirl giddy like, being mentioned in the same sentence as Macky.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Hey Darth Vigoro, have you ever watched Louie? What do you think of the show?

Quarterquack
03-15-2012, 10:41 PM
I bought his Live at the Beacon Theater performance based on your recommendation alone.

He's both brilliant and terrible at the same time. He nails his act too close to people like George Carlin for me to even consider giving him a place in my heart. I don't want to wake up one day and not remember whether the joke about logic I recollected was by him or Carlin. I'd definitely pay the same $5 fee again, because I support everything he's doing, and the effort that goes into his act. I'm just not sure I'm ready to be committed to someone this close to an idol of mine.

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 11:04 PM
I bought his Live at the Beacon Theater performance based on your recommendation alone.

He's both brilliant and terrible at the same time. He nails his act too close to people like George Carlin for me to even consider giving him a place in my heart. I don't want to wake up one day and not remember whether the joke about logic I recollected was by him or Carlin. I'd definitely pay the same $5 fee again, because I support everything he's doing, and the effort that goes into his act. I'm just not sure I'm ready to be committed to someone this close to an idol of mine.

Ever consider a career as a sleep aid?

manker
03-15-2012, 11:11 PM
:lol: ^

orite. you made a thread about it.
I didn't see it before I made my post.

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 11:13 PM

I was talking about the TV show, otherwise I would have said Louis. I'm merely just hoping to abrasively rub on Idol's nuisance nerve.

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 11:16 PM
You enjoying rubbing me.:unsure:

mjmacky
03-15-2012, 11:21 PM

Only if you enjoy it. I get off on you getting off.

IdolEyes787
03-15-2012, 11:28 PM

I wish you were a girl.

And also better looking and not so foul smelling obviously.

mjmacky
03-16-2012, 02:00 AM

I wish you were a girl.

And also better looking and not so foul smelling obviously.

I'm sure I could pass for one, here are some pics of me without my beard:

IdolEyes787
03-16-2012, 11:08 AM
I had you pictured in my mind's eye as being a tad more feminine looking than that even with the beard.