PDA

View Full Version : [Request] cartoon chaos or ptp

torrenting
03-18-2012, 08:02 AM
HEY BT. I NEED AN INVITE TO CC OR PTP IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT, IH AVE RATIO PROOFS,SEEDBOX,ACCOUNTS IN MORE THAN 4 levels. please,I HAVE HEARED THAT AN CC USER GETS AN INVITE THIS MONTH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES

IdolEyes787
03-18-2012, 12:19 PM
HEY BT. I NEED AN INVITE TO CC OR PTP IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT, IH AVE RATIO PROOFS,SEEDBOX,ACCOUNTS IN MORE THAN 4 levels. please,I HAVE HEARED THAT AN CC USER GETS AN INVITE THIS MONTH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES

I quick Googling got me this http://torrentinvites.org/member.php?12130-jimit1711

Besides managing to be banned from that"reputable ":mellow: site by perusing your forum posts I see among other things you attempted to get into BCG by applying for a giveaway for an account with a Egyptian IP.:eyebrows:

teflon05
03-18-2012, 01:05 PM
heh heh, yeah..He really likes throwing that jimit1711 username around.

Bet you get banned a lot, don't you "torrenting"? :pinch:

anon
03-18-2012, 05:59 PM
IH AVE ... ACCOUNTS IN MORE THAN 4 levels. please,I HAVE HEARED THAT AN CC USER GETS AN INVITE THIS MONTH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES

http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=95349&d=1324230591

torrenting
03-23-2012, 03:01 PM
ALL SPAM........... I NOS BCOZ of my brother i got this name.bcoz he made an acc.and it was DUPE

anigav
03-23-2012, 03:06 PM
ALL SPAM........... I NOS BCOZ of my brother i got this name.bcoz he made an acc.and it was DUPE

So what are you going to do with your brother?

stan
03-23-2012, 03:18 PM
He is going to dupe his brother. Then there can be 3 of him .

IdolEyes787
03-23-2012, 04:56 PM

Spam?I think not.:eyebrows:

OK then something more useful, things that I see as negatives in your request.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES

Your username.The pointless capitalization.That you said "need".That you put "Hey BT".:unsure:That you mentioned having a seedbox.That you mentioned levels.That you apparently troll places looking to see when invites are available.That you seem to suggest being open to a trade.

anon
03-23-2012, 05:06 PM
He is going to dupe his brother. Then there can be 3 of him .

You mean you actually understood his post? I sure didn't.

CleverMan
03-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Spam?I think not.:eyebrows:

OK then something more useful, things that I see as negatives in your request.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES

Your username.The pointless capitalization.That you said "need".That you put "Hey BT".:unsure:That you mentioned having a seedbox.That you mentioned levels.That you apparently troll places looking to see when invites are available.That you seem to suggest being open to a trade.
Hah, we should establish somehing like "Worst Request of the Month" award, this clearly would be a win

anon
03-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Hah, we should establish somehing like "Worst Request of the Month" award, this clearly would be a win

I'm guessing MorbidAngel straight mopped the floor with his opposition for the January and February awards.

megabyteme
03-24-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm guessing MorbidAngel straight mopped the floor with his opposition for the January and February awards.

I'm certain MorbidAngel is no stranger to mops and floors. Probably doesn't even get 'em clean the first time. :noes:

anon
03-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Probably doesn't even get 'em clean the first time. :noes:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/446441-looking-inv-fsc

Or the second... or the third...