PDA

View Full Version : Listen you bastards......

Pages : [1] 2

Squeamous
03-19-2012, 09:55 PM
.......Don't even think that just because Dave is no longer with us I'm not going to be tapping middle aged men for money.

You know who you are. Idol and Manky have fallen for my charms, it's only a matter of time.

If nothing else do it for my sex life:

http://gizmodo.com/5894440/scientific-proof-that-exercise-can-cause-female-orgasm

megabyteme
03-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Dave, Idol, Manker. Pretty much the same guy, just with different psychoses. :idunno:

Something Else
03-19-2012, 10:07 PM
I just received your invitation. What's a paypal. Some kind of financial tamagotchi. :unsure:

Funkin'
03-19-2012, 10:12 PM
I think I'm in love.

manker
03-19-2012, 10:31 PM
I think I'm in love.
I'm pretty sure ben is spoken for, but he is batting way above his average.

Hope springs eternal.

manker
03-19-2012, 10:33 PM
.......Don't even think that just because Dave is no longer with us I'm not going to be tapping middle aged men for money.

You know who you are. Idol and Manky have fallen for my charms, it's only a matter of time.

http://gizmodo.com/5894440/scientific-proof-that-exercise-can-cause-female-orgasmI thought I was the only one :cry:

Is there any way I can get my £50 back.
I feel soiled.

IdolEyes787
03-19-2012, 11:00 PM

You had me at tits.

Btw it felt weird sending a woman money over the internet when the promise of nothing sexual was involved.

Funkin'
03-19-2012, 11:05 PM
I think I'm in love.
I'm pretty sure ben is spoken for

You just love bursting my bubble, don't you?

Funkin'
03-19-2012, 11:06 PM
Btw it felt weird sending a woman money over the internet when the promise of nothing sexual was involved.

Not one of your brighter moments, was it?. If sex isn't involved why on Earth would you give a female money?

IdolEyes787
03-19-2012, 11:14 PM

Not one of your brighter moments, was it?. If sex isn't involved why on Earth would you give a female money?

Two reasons 1) Since I'm basically irresistible I figured it had to be implied somehow and I just needed to figure out exactly how 2) barring that I figured it was some devious way to sell drugs right under the Feds noses.:unsure:

manker
03-19-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm pretty sure ben is spoken for

You just love bursting my bubble, don't you?
Someone has to deal in realism during these times of austerity.

You should try it on with Squeams instead. She's into butt-plugs, older mentals and bald ginger men fyi.

pennylane
03-20-2012, 12:01 AM

http://gizmodo.com/5894440/scientific-proof-that-exercise-can-cause-female-orgasm

Hello Squeamous,

As a concerned onlooker I have to ask. Why are you so determined to push Dave? I have been watching this for months now, and I cannot understand what you hope to achieve with this?

Squeamous
03-20-2012, 12:27 AM
I just received your invitation. What's a paypal. Some kind of financial tamagotchi. :unsure:

It's how I roll :naughty:

I thought I was the only one :cry:

Is there any way I can get my £50 back.
I feel soiled.

Come on Manky, no need to be modest, we're all friends here. Manky really donated £500. One used butt plug by return post tomorrow, thank you honey x

You had me at tits.

I never promised you nothing sexual. How dare you :snooty:

Hello Squeamous,

As a concerned onlooker I have to ask. Why are you so determined to push Dave? I have been watching this for months now, and I cannot understand what you hope to achieve with this?

Hello bad The Beatles song,

I can assure you nothing could be further from my mind. However, Dave must understand that he exists. He exists in this world where other people exist. He says and does things that leave an indelible mark on the timeline of this reality, and as such is likely to be referenced by other people as he crops up in their lives for as long as he is able to interact with these 4 dimensions we all co-exist in.
In short, I am hoping to achieve raising some money for charity. I have found I have most success with this when I am being humorous. If people associate being amused with my request for money they are more likely to part with it. To this end I have engineered a few short lines of self deprecating humour that the members of this board are able to relate to, using an element of my past. My personal history if you will.
I hope that answers your question.

pennylane
03-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Thank you for answering me, I won't post again after this, I don't want him figuring out who I am.

According to the email I got you had Dave banned from here to make all this go away, yet here you are using him for what you call humour. Did you really get the impression he has found any of the last few months here funny? If you did I can assure you the emails I have had told a completely different story. I say had because about two weeks ago, you and this board became a taboo subject. That worries me, I have never seen Dave behave like that before, normally he vents his anger by spewing shit about it, you must have seen that at sometime whilst you knew him. You must know he still reads this board, and that he is still taking all of these comments onboard. Even I know that, and I was never as close to him as you were. This is my tuppence, for what its worth.

manker
03-20-2012, 12:49 AM
Hai, Dave :wave:

You're going to have to get a different proxy, this one flashes up on the bad IP list and makes it too easy.
I approved your posts for old times' sake <3

manker
03-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Come on Manky, no need to be modest, we're all friends here. Manky really donated £500. One used butt plug by return post tomorrow, thank you honey x
I get the feeling that Mary is quite competitive and will try to top that donation now, which will be a shame in one way but if it cures just one more aids baby, then it's worth it.

I never promised you nothing sexual. How dare you :snooty:And don't think that I didn't notice that double negative.
I bet you sent him pics of your bewbs as well :fist:

pennylane
03-20-2012, 12:58 AM
Sorry I am not Dave. You can call me Brian, it's not my real name, but it is one Squeamous will know from when I used it as rejectOfAllah a long time ago on JE to destroy someone called Mr P. Now you know where Dave got the name from.

manker
03-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Sorry I am not Dave. You can call me Brian, it's not my real name, but it is one Squeamous will know from when I used it as rejectOfAllah a long time ago on JE to destroy someone called Mr P. Now you know where Dave got the name from.Thought you weren't going to post again, in case he figured out who you were.
But now you've posted more information telling him exactly who you are.

You just don't get any brighter.

Hey, Dave. Tell me why Brian would be using a proxy.
Also could you tell me how to destroy someone on the internets. Sounds fantastic.

pennylane
03-20-2012, 01:13 AM
You asked your question to verify if I was Dave, and I have given you something Squeamous knows about as verification, so I'm done.

manker
03-20-2012, 01:21 AM
You asked your question to verify if I was Dave, and I have given you something Squeamous knows about as verification, so I'm done.

What kind of verification is that when Dave would also know about it.
It seems to me that you didn't think it through.

It seems to me that a man who destroyed Mr. P. on the internets wouldn't make that kind of mistake.
All the signs are pointing to you being Dave, Dave.

Proper Bo
03-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Destroyed the shit out of Mr P. then leaned the fuck all over his balustrade:smilie4:

manker
03-20-2012, 01:44 AM
:schnauz:
Mr. P. had it coming though. Apparently he was mean to someone on the internets.

Artemis
03-20-2012, 02:37 AM

I would help out but my parole officer keeps a tight rein on all expenditures. If you could become a charity or even better an online clothes store this would make the payment more credible.

mjmacky
03-20-2012, 03:18 AM
I take it Higgins is back to work?

I get the feeling that Mary is quite competitive and will try to top that donation now, which will be a shame in one way but if it cures just one more aids baby, then it's worth it.

I'll have you know that squeams and I had cream teas together in the countryside and not worrying at all about being bummed. The particular one that she's sending back to you has a little bit of me all over it, enjoy.

manker
03-20-2012, 09:39 AM
You were alone with a woman who is a self-confessed fundament exploration fetishist and you weren't worried about being bummed.

One can only assume, sir, that you were, in fact, relishing the prospect :smilie4:

mjmacky
03-20-2012, 10:30 AM
You were alone with a woman who is a self-confessed fundament exploration fetishist and you weren't worried about being bummed.

One can only assume, sir, that you were, in fact, relishing the prospect :smilie4:

It was a youthemism.

Squeamous
03-20-2012, 11:47 AM
My head hurts.

Thank you for answering me, I won't post again after this, I don't want him figuring out who I am.

According to the email I got you had Dave banned from here to make all this go away, yet here you are using him for what you call humour. Did you really get the impression he has found any of the last few months here funny? If you did I can assure you the emails I have had told a completely different story. I say had because about two weeks ago, you and this board became a taboo subject. That worries me, I have never seen Dave behave like that before, normally he vents his anger by spewing shit about it, you must have seen that at sometime whilst you knew him. You must know he still reads this board, and that he is still taking all of these comments onboard. Even I know that, and I was never as close to him as you were. This is my tuppence, for what its worth.

I wouldn't worry about Dave. He's not such an egomaniac that he thinks I give two fucks about him or what he does, or that I'd comment about him in any way whatsoever out of interest or concerning him. I'm only using his name as an engine by which to raise money for charity, and only in a way that pokes fun out of myself for being a gold digger. I'm sure he realises this, because he's an intelligent man. I'm sure he also realises that he could never bully me into diverting any of my natural behaviour whatsoever either, and that he's not going to frighten me with the standard 'you can't even mention my name on the internet' behaviour that he usually uses to intimidate people he's argued with. I just know he's not that stupid. So don't worry your little head about Dave, Dave, I'm sure he's fine. Although it does concern me that Dave is worried about Dave. Perhaps you could have a word with him and get him to seek psychiatric help. I think it would be a good idea.

PS. The bit in bold is classic Dave, Dave.

Yes but then he ruins it all by giving AIDS to Thai child prostitutes every year on his holidays. What a pointless expenditure :no:

IAnd don't think that I didn't notice that double negative.
I bet you sent him pics of your bewbs as well :fist:

You get the double negative, he gets the bewbs :idunno:

Sorry I am not Dave. You can call me Brian, it's not my real name, but it is one Squeamous will know from when I used it as rejectOfAllah a long time ago on JE to destroy someone called Mr P. Now you know where Dave got the name from.

:idunno:

Jezza's Exiles was a board that existed about 8 years ago. Dave, Dave would never be such an egomaniac to assume I would remember who the fuck 'Mr P' is, or every detail of every pathetic spat he's had on the internet for the last 8 years. Basically, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about and I don't care who you are.

It wasn't quite the cream tea I had in mind :no:

manker
03-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Squeamous pwning Dave via an imaginary third person proxy who Dave decided he wanted to be in order to correspond with people who don't like him.

Internets :happy:

And also:
"PS. The bit in bold is classic Dave, Dave."
I noticed that as well. I held off with the ban-hammer because I was sure I could tempt Dave into posting a sentence which required the word 'too'.
Not that it was necessary as any remaining vestige of doubt had already been removed.
Just for entertainment porpoises.

Squeamous
03-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Squeamous pwning Dave via an imaginary third person proxy who Dave decided he wanted to be in order to correspond with people who don't like him.

Internets :happy:

And also:
"PS. The bit in bold is classic Dave, Dave."
I noticed that as well. I held off with the ban-hammer because I was sure I could tempt Dave into posting a sentence which required the word 'too'.
Not that it was necessary as any remaining vestige of doubt had already been removed.
Just for entertainment porpoises.

That written tic has bothered me for most of my adult life. I don't and have never understood why it exists. I've never seen anybody do it ever, and it always makes me hear the wrong inflection on the sentence when I read it :no:

In other news, I now have most of the bits to complete my Prometheus model :happy:

manker
03-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Surely you saw Dave do it :blink:

Also, why didn't you have all the bits to start with. Was it a 'nearly new' Prometheus model from Oxfam or ebay somewhere else.

Squeamous
03-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Surely you saw Dave do it :blink:

Also, why didn't you have all the bits to start with. Was it a 'nearly new' Prometheus model from Oxfam or ebay somewhere else.

Yeah I have, I mean I've never seen anybody but him do it.

I needed some paints and tings. Gonna start it this weekend!

Something Else
03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
I think I'm in love.
I'm pretty sure ben is spoken for, but he is batting way above his average.

Hope springs eternal.

If it wasn't true, i'd resent that. :eyebrows:

If that wasn't true, i'd resent it. :unsure:

megabyteme
03-21-2012, 12:06 AM

Yep, classic fucking idiot Dave. :pinch:

:lol::lol::lol:

Even more so for the comments pointing out just how obvious it was to everyone else that it was, in fact, Dave.

mjmacky
03-21-2012, 01:36 AM
That written tic has bothered me for most of my adult life. I don't and have never understood why it exists. I've never seen anybody do it ever, and it always makes me hear the wrong inflection on the sentence when I read it :no:

I take it you never ended up shoving foodstuffs up your rear like we agreed upon prior.

Artemis
03-21-2012, 11:16 AM

I take it you never ended up shoving foodstuffs up your rear like we agreed upon prior.

:blink:

Squeamous
03-21-2012, 11:27 AM
It's like, I say something, and then Mary wants to put food up my ass. I might just stop saying things.

manker
03-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Or you could stop leading her on with your wantonly short sentence construction and rapey come-hither punctuation.
Mary's the victim here :no:

Artemis
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM
It's like, I say something, and then Mary wants to put food up my ass. I might just stop saying things.

Just be glad his predilections don't include gourds of the genus Curcurbita, or your next encounter could be eye opening to say the least.

Squeamous
03-21-2012, 02:47 PM

Just be glad his predilections don't include gourds of the genus Curcurbita, or your next encounter could be eye opening to say the least.

But can we be sure they're not? Can we?

Or you could stop leading her on with your wantonly short sentence construction and rapey come-hither punctuation.

:smilie4:

Squeamous
03-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Woohoo! Team Daly-Wood is now in the top 100 fundraisers leaderboard currently sitting pretty at position number 50!

mjmacky
03-21-2012, 03:42 PM

These are one of the times I'm glad women don't have truly equal opportunities.

Squeamous
03-21-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm really glad too, otherwise I'd come across as really sinister instead of playfully abusive.

Anyway, it's about time you put something up the backside of someone your own size Mary.

manker
03-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Did anyone else see that post I just deleted.

In case you guise missed it, I'll summarise:

[Magnum Dave] LOL it wasn't me the other night, it was rob LOL

@manker LOL I win I'm back
@ squeamous u r mental and no one likes you
@ chavis ur stupid and me and all my friends are laughing at you I WIN LOL
@ everyone LOL u r stupid

kbai [/Magnum Dave]

Proper Bo
03-21-2012, 05:42 PM

kbai [/|{}{}{}{}|Magnum Dave]

fixed. added a balustrade lean at the end, innit

manker
03-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Wtf are those things? :blink:

manker
03-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Orite, I can see now :pinch:

Also, I'd have hated if a mod deleted that before I saw it, I only did it cus I know it would piss Dave off as I saw the post immediately and knew the chances are no one else would have.
I may have made a dick move.

Should I put it back or wut?

Actual true question.

Proper Bo
03-21-2012, 05:51 PM
I genuinely couldn't give a shit:smilie4:

megabyteme
03-21-2012, 06:03 PM

Also, I'd have hated if a mod deleted that before I saw it, I only did it cus I know it would piss Dave off as I saw the post immediately and knew the chances are no one else would have.

Actual true question.

Put them all in their own thread on a different site where no one but Dave can read them.

Easy.

manker
03-21-2012, 06:07 PM

Surely there isn't a site where Dave posts rants about fst that only he can see.
A forum where he is the only member but he writes how much he despises the members here and vows eventual revenge on our mortal souls.

Only a mental would do something like that.

megabyteme
03-21-2012, 06:10 PM

Surely there isn't a site where Dave posts rants about fst that only he can see.
A forum where he is the only member but he writes how much he despises the members here and vows eventual revenge on our mortal souls.

Only. :happy:

Quarterquack
03-21-2012, 06:14 PM
[Magnum Dave]LOL[/|{}{}{}{}|Magnum Dave]

fixed.

Priceless. :lol:

manker
03-21-2012, 06:15 PM
it's also cool cus the italics made it lean

chalice
03-21-2012, 08:47 PM

kbai [/Magnum Dave]

Missed it, regrettably.

Personally, I'm over Dave. He's been assimilated into that great tard spasm in the sky where all monkeys go to die. He'll be spoken about with great intent for several weeks. After a couple of months he'll become apocryphal like Billy Dean or Hypo or Chalk Mongoose.

He's a silly little man with an even sillier plan. To the max.

Artemis
03-21-2012, 08:59 PM

kbai [/Magnum Dave]

Missed it, regrettably.

Personally, I'm over Dave. He's been assimilated into that great tard spasm in the sky where all monkeys go to die. He'll be spoken about with great intent for several weeks. After a couple of months he'll become apocryphal like Billy Dean or Hypo or Chalk Mongoose.

Ahhh, but even as he disappears into history, his more poignant moments are becoming part of lounge lore. Where would we be without the balustrade lean or the Magnum P.I. moustache? He was truly glorious in his febrile ravings, as you yourself said, he was your favorite spastic.

chalice
03-21-2012, 09:06 PM
To be outside looking in, Dave. That's the classical perspective. That's the basis of 20th Century literature. To be within and without. Post-modernism, old bean, don't you know.

You have achieved that for this board, Dave, as you rat a tat tat for existence like a Dickensian orphan for a gruel dildo to satiate your Victorian debaucheries. You make me sick.

Also, Dave, how's the eight year old daughter? Has she twigged yet?

chalice
03-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Missed it, regrettably.

Ahhh, but even as he disappears into history, his more poignant moments are becoming part of lounge lore. Where would we be without the balustrade lean or the Magnum P.I. moustache? He was truly glorious in his febrile ravings, as you yourself said, he was your favorite spastic.

Those ejects I've mentioned above held just as much forumular meme's and constructs as Dave does now. True story.

We're just too fresh from the fore, I reckon.

chalice
03-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Just to constitute my position with Dave; seems it seems that Dave is reading this...

From the moment I saw that burning cross avatar way back in 2007, I thought to myself, here dwells a braggart, a solipsist. This was manifested almost immediately in your manic geek account where you clearly screeched to be banned. Whereby you had to prolapse up your own arse and become RejectofAllah. Fuck knows or cares how many accounts you've had since.

I never did a fucking thing to you, Dave. However, you used me as a pretext to bully and intimidate a female who you lured into a heroin addiction and then into prostitution. It's only cos Squeamous posted here in her hour of need that we internets people were able to extract her from the brink.

You're a sick pimp, Dave, and the only reason you're not doing life right now is cos you're white and the feds aren't on the look-out for 80's throwback nazi child eaters.

Artemis
03-21-2012, 09:54 PM

Those ejects I've mentioned above held just as much forumular meme's and constructs as Dave does now. True story.

Unfortunately for me, I'm too n00balicious to remember those previous ejects, Dave has provided a glorious meme though. I would volunteer myself, and begin stalking my wife, take one for the team 'n' all, but being Glaswegian she would just kill me and stash the body somewhere out of the way. :blink:

Artemis
03-21-2012, 10:02 PM

Unfortunately for me, I'm too n00balicious to remember those previous ejects, Dave has provided a glorious meme though. I would volunteer myself, and begin stalking my wife, take one for the team 'n' all, but being Glaswegian she would just kill me and stash the body somewhere out of the way. :blink:

Actually Squeamous you could have saved alot of time and trouble if you had used your access to medical supplies to poison Dave with Succinylcholine, Thallium, Nicotine or some other substance not on the regular drugs test panel at autopsy, unless there was a specific reason to expand the tox panel the crime (sort of) would remain undetected.

chalice
03-21-2012, 10:21 PM

There were a fuck load of these people, mate. More so at the advent and subsequent decline of AOL. There was fledgeling internets stupidity all over the place. Nobody was quite assured of the consequences of their words, so they did it anyway.

Take Dave for example. Ten years on, he still exhibits the same stupidity, despite having clawed through, and being banned from numerous forums. One has to consider if maybe it's not the multinational corporation's fault, innit.

chalice
03-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Disclaimer:

Any and all time discrepancies in my above posts bear no relation to anything whatsofuckingever.

Nazis.

manker
03-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Not to belabour the point, but the mentals of yesteryear don't hold a candle to yesterday's mental.
Just an example but Billy had The Club where he talked to other people about how mean we all were, but Dave made a forum and talked to himself about how mean we all were.

Agree that he'll be mentioned less and less though. This time next year, I won't even remember why I equate balustrades with stalking.

chalice
03-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Not to belabour the point, but the mentals of yesteryear don't hold a candle to yesterday's mental.
Just an example but Billy had The Club where he talked to other people about how mean we all were, but Dave made a forum and talked to himself about how mean we all were.

Agree that he'll be mentioned less and less though. This time next year, I won't even remember why I equate balustrades with stalking.

So we're in agreement that Squeamous is a fucking smack whore to the max or wot? :smilie4:

manker
03-21-2012, 10:41 PM

So we're in agreement that Squeamous is a fucking smack whore to the max or wot? :smilie4:Bugger me arseways, I missed that post. In my defence, you did post loike a brazillion times in a row.
Each time you fuck the fuck off for a while, I'm going to unban Dave to perform a cameo on demand to lure you back.

That's rite. You're the pike, dave's the live-bait and I'm knee-deep in a brackish confluence, holding my rod and grinning all the while.

chalice
03-21-2012, 10:57 PM
So we're in agreement that Squeamous is a fucking smack whore to the max or wot? :smilie4:Bugger me arseways, I missed that post. In my defence, you did post loike a brazillion times in a row.
Each time you fuck the fuck off for a while, I'm going to unban Dave to perform a cameo on demand to lure you back.

That's rite. You're the pike, dave's the live-bait and I'm knee-deep in a brackish confluence, holding my rod and grinning all the while.

Whoever comes up with a :daveface: smilie gets a squid.

manker
03-21-2012, 11:08 PM
Bugger me arseways, I missed that post. In my defence, you did post loike a brazillion times in a row.

Whoever comes up with a :daveface: smilie gets a squid.Can you suggest some characteristics for this smilie.
It's about time barbie did something besides lament.

Bo did some pretty good phoatieshawp of the front of my orifice the other day. He might be up for it too.

Proper Bo
03-21-2012, 11:33 PM

mjmacky
03-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Put them all in their own thread on a different site where no one but Dave can read them.

Easy.

That's called a blog.

chalice
03-21-2012, 11:49 PM

Doesn't count. Though it's fantastic.

Must be based on the generic smiley face icon to the max.

Proper Bo
03-21-2012, 11:55 PM
fuck that, too wopped.

chalice
03-21-2012, 11:57 PM
fuck that, too wopped.

Me also.

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 12:05 AM
You lazy fucks, I got productive.

Quarterquack
03-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Dibs on making it, then. I wanna fuck around with Photoshop to relax myself.

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 02:00 AM
I spent way less time on this than Dave's blog, but you all apparently need this more badly.

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 02:02 AM
Hmm, seeing it placed on the forum makes it look like an open-mouthed frown with a wide chin dimple.

Quarterquack
03-22-2012, 02:06 AM
Mine is going to include a balustrade. For special FX.

Also, my dave isn't going to have two mouths.

Quarterquack
03-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Does anyone know if Dave had an eyepatch?

Quarterquack
03-22-2012, 02:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MBoVE.png http://i.imgur.com/6TH5M.png http://i.imgur.com/Lsu0o.png

I went with no eyepatch. Something about the character being too unlikeable to add more imagery to it, that didn't sit well with me.

Add the pink one, to match Squeam's balustrade.

Also one of the many voices in my head asked me why the character is holding a giant comb. To that voice I said fuck you.

manker
03-22-2012, 02:48 AM
:glag:
awesome.

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 03:46 AM
Also one of the many voices in my head asked me why the character is holding a giant comb.

Well, he is quite vain, so it's not like you can't work with it.

Artemis
03-22-2012, 05:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MBoVE.png http://i.imgur.com/6TH5M.png http://i.imgur.com/Lsu0o.png

Awesome!

Hoi Manky, can you see these are instituted as smilies asap.

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 05:44 AM
1st off, love disableddave's new site name, it's like a special seeing stone that grants clairvoyance while reading. I accidentally reread one of his posts while investigating item 2 and it did take a moment to realize who it was.

2nd off, this has been bugging me by the way. The acronym for STD&SM has seen many iterations, "STM&SD", "M&SSTD", "STM&S". The office of weights and measures demands some uniformity. Sexually Transmitted Masochist & Sadist Dewd. Mystery Science Theatre & Sadist Dewd. Star Trek Dewd & Multiple Sclerosis. What's it going to be?

Artemis
03-22-2012, 05:51 AM
1st off, love disableddave's new site name, it's like a special seeing stone that grants clairvoyance while reading. I accidentally reread one of his posts while investigating item 2 and it did take a moment to realize who it was.

2nd off, this has been bugging me by the way. The acronym for STD&SM has seen many iterations, "STM&SD", "M&SSTD", "STM&S". The office of weights and measures demands some uniformity. Sexually Transmitted Masochist & Sadist Dewd. Mystery Science Theatre & Sadist Dewd. Star Trek Dewd & Multiple Sclerosis. What's it going to be?

Funny, I always thought of Dave as disabled, even before Manky made him so.....

Out of your choices for option 2 sexuality transmitted masochist & sadist dewd seems the most appropriate, but then a poll would answer your inquiring mind.

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 07:17 AM

I didn't mean to claim that disableddave is his new nick, I was merely prompting a short scavenger hunt without giving away the goodies like a sap.

Artemis
03-22-2012, 07:42 AM

I didn't mean to claim that disableddave is his new nick, I was merely prompting a short scavenger hunt without giving away the goodies like a sap.

:frusty: I know his new nick, I was inferring that Dave is disabled IRL and that I had always thought of him thus.

Light go on yet?

Squeamous
03-22-2012, 12:31 PM

kbai [/Magnum Dave]

Who the fuck is Rob? :idunno:

Easy.

I think I speak for all of us when I say 'enough already!'

Just to constitute my position with Dave; seems it seems that Dave is reading this...

From the moment I saw that burning cross avatar way back in 2007, I thought to myself, here dwells a braggart, a solipsist. This was manifested almost immediately in your manic geek account where you clearly screeched to be banned. Whereby you had to prolapse up your own arse and become RejectofAllah. Fuck knows or cares how many accounts you've had since.

I never did a fucking thing to you, Dave. However, you used me as a pretext to bully and intimidate a female who you lured into a heroin addiction and then into prostitution. It's only cos Squeamous posted here in her hour of need that we internets people were able to extract her from the brink.

You're a sick pimp, Dave, and the only reason you're not doing life right now is cos you're white and the feds aren't on the look-out for 80's throwback nazi child eaters.

I've been clean for almost 4 months now :yup:

That's called a blog.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into that, Mary x

It is in actual fact 'STM&SD', but I think we should go with the first of your suppositions.

I went with no eyepatch. Something about the character being too unlikeable to add more imagery to it, that didn't sit well with me.

Add the pink one, to match Squeam's balustrade.

Also one of the many voices in my head asked me why the character is holding a giant comb. To that voice I said fuck you.

I swear to god, if I find any more old men lounging in my porch stinking it up with their Ubertar Maxicancer brand fags I am going to call the police on you.
Btw.....moustache needs to be bushier.

manker
03-22-2012, 01:04 PM
I think I speak for all of us when I say 'enough already!'Oh god. And now he's gonna be all; 'your not aloud to tlk about me behind my back in pm omfg brb calling the internets police'

===

I gotta get that fantastic smilie implemented but I think I need admin access.
I'll have to PM tesco but he should just promote me, I've never coded or anything before but, like, how hard can it be.

Squeamous
03-22-2012, 01:34 PM
I think I speak for all of us when I say 'enough already!'Oh god. And now he's gonna be all; 'your not aloud to tlk about me behind my back in pm omfg brb calling the internets police'

===

I gotta get that fantastic smilie implemented but I think I need admin access.
I'll have to PM tesco but he should just promote me, I've never coded or anything before but, like, how hard can it be.

:happy:

'how hard can it be' - famous last words!

Snee
03-22-2012, 05:22 PM

Actual true question.

Dave has friends outside his head?

megabyteme
03-22-2012, 05:36 PM

Awesome!

Hoi Manky, can you see these are instituted as smilies asap.

These smilies rawk, Darth.

Greatly enjoyed Macky's blog, too!

chalice
03-22-2012, 06:20 PM

Noice. Here's your squid...

Don't spend it all on the same male prostitute.

megabyteme
03-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Noice. Here's your squid...

Don't spend it all on the same male prostitute.

Counterfeit, and still worth more than the US dollar. :(

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 10:21 PM
:frusty: I know his new nick, I was inferring that Dave is disabled IRL and that I had always thought of him thus.

Light go on yet?

I'm not convinced that you aren't just trying to cover for yourself.

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 10:24 PM
That's called a blog.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into that, Mary x

You are the first to openly acknowledge it and console me, you really do have nurturing instincts. I take back everything I said about your penis. By the way, chevy's mate...

manker
03-22-2012, 10:37 PM
test
:stalker:

Edit: feck

mjmacky
03-22-2012, 10:39 PM
test
:stalker:

Edit: feck

Edit? There's no edit indicator, did you get your amnesty period policy pushed through?

manker
03-22-2012, 10:41 PM
It's only for mods atm

Edit: might keep it this way ftw

chalice
03-22-2012, 10:45 PM
It's only for mods atm

Don't. It's nazi and the only time I feel like posting is when your big blue nonsense of a name is present.

manker
03-22-2012, 10:53 PM
It's only for mods atm

Don't. It's nazi and the only time I feel like posting is when your big blue nonsense of a name is present.As much as one might think otherwise, I don't do the coding.
Like I said in a different thread, I'd probably be really good at it but tesco seems to want to hold me back for the moment.

Edit: And also, you just got caught up in my tackle.

Squeamous
03-23-2012, 10:07 AM
You are the first to openly acknowledge it and console me, you really do have nurturing instincts. I take back everything I said about your penis. By the way, chevy's mate...

Don't, I don't mind everyone knowing it's an enormous lady-pleasing behemoth :smilie4:

Snee
03-23-2012, 10:42 AM
It's only for mods atm

Don't. It's nazi and the only time I feel like posting is when your big blue nonsense of a name is present.

That's it, then. You're breaking up with me.

After all this time :(

Snee
03-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Someone might just have lost his touch for rodding, tackle-boi.

manker
03-23-2012, 11:05 AM
How.

manker
03-23-2012, 11:07 AM

Don't, I don't mind everyone knowing it's an enormous lady-pleasing behemoth :smilie4:you were thinking about big cocks and you used my word from a different thread.

Snee
03-23-2012, 11:36 AM
How.

:eyebrows:

Squeamous
03-23-2012, 11:56 AM
don't, i don't mind everyone knowing it's an enormous lady-pleasing behemoth :smilie4:you were thinking about big cocks and you used my word from a different thread.

inception

manker
03-23-2012, 12:03 PM
How.

srs

manker
03-23-2012, 12:03 PM
you were thinking about big cocks and you used my word from a different thread.

inception:blink:

Snee
03-23-2012, 12:52 PM

srs
2obvs

manker
03-23-2012, 01:08 PM
I've just remembered why we (royal) gave up rodding.
Everyone gets too paranoid and you can't ask questions any more.

mjmacky
03-23-2012, 01:19 PM
Don't, I don't mind everyone knowing it's an enormous lady-pleasing behemoth :smilie4:

Says the only lady submitting THE testimonial. I have a big man-pleasing cock.

Snee
03-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I've just remembered why we (royal) gave up rodding.
Everyone gets too paranoid and you can't ask questions any more.

There may be a small possibility I'm not being entirely srs, as well.

Just offering that up for consideration, like.

manker
03-23-2012, 01:39 PM
:busyrod:

Snee
03-23-2012, 01:54 PM
:busyrod:

The implication being that I wasn't really rodding you over your rod which wasn't a rod according to you, by claiming that it was a rod?

Wat-eeevar.

Snee
03-23-2012, 02:00 PM
[preemptive-mary-strike]That's not really me, in the picture. You idiots.[/preemptive-mary-strike]

manker
03-23-2012, 02:07 PM

fyi, I was rodding and it worked good.
/thread

Snee
03-23-2012, 02:12 PM
How :eyebrows:

Squeamous
03-23-2012, 02:15 PM

I meant mine!

manker
03-23-2012, 02:17 PM

cus when you write '/thread' it means that it and you can't talk about it anymore and that the person who wrote '/thread' is right.

/thread

Artemis
03-23-2012, 02:59 PM

cus when you write '/thread' it means that it and you can't talk about it anymore and that the person who wrote '/thread' is right.

/thread

While reading this brain cells started dying. The only reply I can think of is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aflyz9IFoZE

chalice
03-23-2012, 03:08 PM

You knows I loves ya. See, the thing is, I can anticipate manker (to an extent). Once you see that big smurfy handle, you can be pretty much assured he's gonna post. This makes me happy.

Yourself, on the other hand is an invisibubble ninja and we can only be assured of your posts after you've posted them. This makes me unhappy.

Two solutions present themselves. Either manker goes invisibubble and I can't anticipate anything. I don't like that solution. Or you become visibubble and I win the internets. Woo hoo!!

manker
03-23-2012, 03:09 PM
good save

chalice
03-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Slipperier than one of Tulisa Contostavlos's dildos on ice, that's me. :smilie4:

mjmacky
03-23-2012, 03:38 PM

I meant mine!

I meant yours too. You see, when I masturbate and finally convey my offerings, my vas deferens, perineum and cock all participate in one glorious act to please me, thus I am the owner of a man-pleasing cock. So I was saying that for my first person, not your first person, which is the second person, so there was no second person at play, not even on the grassy knoll. Your lady cock please you, when you stick it in your vagina ---I never quite posited on a firm theory for how you Hermes have fun time--- or stroke it, w/e. It'd be the same even if we dutch ruddered, but the adjectives become a very confusing mess once we introduce frottage.

mjmacky
03-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Slipperier than one of Tulisa Contostavlos's dildos on ice, that's me. :smilie4:

We dildos get stuck on ice, deductively speaking.

chalice
03-23-2012, 03:44 PM

Not after Tulisa gets done with you, you won't.

Snee
03-23-2012, 04:35 PM

/thread

While reading this brain cells started dying.

Funny, cos it was my favourite part :smilie4:

srs

Snee
03-23-2012, 04:36 PM

You knows I loves ya. See, the thing is, I can anticipate manker (to an extent). Once you see that big smurfy handle, you can be pretty much assured he's gonna post. This makes me happy.

Yourself, on the other hand is an invisibubble ninja and we can only be assured of your posts after you've posted them. This makes me unhappy.

Two solutions present themselves. Either manker goes invisibubble and I can't anticipate anything. I don't like that solution. Or you become visibubble and I win the internets. Woo hoo!!

I could bff you, I suppose :unsure:

manker
03-23-2012, 04:46 PM
When you said you were going to bff me, I thought you meant literally and I didn't notice what you did on a forumular level.
I only noticed some days later, at which time I felt a tinge of guilt that you had gone to such an effort and I hadn't even noticed, much less returned your advances.

It's to your credit that you found it in your heart to forgive me,

mjmacky
03-23-2012, 04:50 PM

Not after Tulisa gets done with you, you won't.

I honestly don't recall using "We", it changed the whole tone of my message. I mean, what?

Squeamous
03-23-2012, 04:51 PM
I meant yours too. You see, when I masturbate and finally convey my offerings, my vas deferens, perineum and cock all participate in one glorious act to please me, thus I am the owner of a man-pleasing cock. So I was saying that for my first person, not your first person, which is the second person, so there was no second person at play, not even on the grassy knoll. Your lady cock please you, when you stick it in your vagina ---I never quite posited on a firm theory for how you Hermes have fun time--- or stroke it, w/e. It'd be the same even if we dutch ruddered, but the adjectives become a very confusing mess once we introduce frottage.

I can tell from your prose that you're a skilled and generous lover.

Snee
03-23-2012, 04:51 PM
When you said you were going to bff me, I thought you meant literally and I didn't notice what you did on a forumular level.
I only noticed some days later, at which time I felt a tinge of guilt that you had gone to such an effort and I hadn't even noticed, much less returned your advances.

srs :eyebrows:

mjmacky
03-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I don't know what I'm typing anymore. I nodded off on the toilet just 10 minutes ago. I said "We dildos" and now have to act as their representative for the rest of my life. Disregard last hou'rs posts.

manker
03-23-2012, 04:57 PM
You see, when I masturbate and finally convey my offerings You make it sound like a chore. Get better pr0nz.
When I try that, my prose comes across as edgy, I make typos, and get frequently mistaken for a 14 year old.

manker
03-23-2012, 04:58 PM

I can tell from your prose that you're a skilled and generous lover.
:pinch:
h4r5h

manker
03-23-2012, 05:00 PM

srs :eyebrows:2obvs

Snee
03-23-2012, 05:06 PM
wat :unsure:

manker
03-23-2012, 05:08 PM
like you don't know

Snee
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I could easily see this provide days of fun.

Squeamous
03-23-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't know what I'm typing anymore. I nodded off on the toilet just 10 minutes ago. I said "We dildos" and now have to act as their representative for the rest of my life. Disregard last hou'rs posts.

Or until someone relieves you of your duty.
Did you do that thing where you're falling asleep as you're writing/talking and you only snap to when your brain alerts you that you're making a terrible mistake? The other night STM&SD was falling half asleep in a drunken stupour on the train with his head on my shoulder, then announced 'I only cuddle after 3 emotional episodes'. So today I had PMT right in his face. I'm planning on getting drunk tonight so shall probably booty call him at 3am and then cry until he gives me chocolate. Sunday is our sponsored run, so he's going to get the full gamut of my misery for 6 long miles. Unguarded comments can be detrimental to one's wellbeing :smilie4:

Squeamous
03-23-2012, 05:20 PM
You see, when I masturbate and finally convey my offerings You make it sound like a chore. Get better pr0nz.
When I try that, my prose comes across as edgy, I make typos, and get frequently mistaken for a 14 year old.

You read something about masturbation and commented using the same word as me :smilie4:

manker
03-23-2012, 05:24 PM
You make it sound like a chore. Get better pr0nz.

You read something about masturbation and commented using the same word as me :smilie4:instigation

manker
03-23-2012, 05:26 PM
I could easily see this provide days of fun.How.

manker
03-23-2012, 05:30 PM

Did you do that thing where you're falling asleep as you're writing/talking and you only snap to when your brain alerts you that you're making a terrible mistake? The other night STM&SD was falling half asleep in a drunken stupour on the train with his head on my shoulder, then announced 'I only cuddle after 3 emotional episodes'. So today I had PMT right in his face. I'm planning on getting drunk tonight so shall probably booty call him at 3am and then cry until he gives me chocolate. Sunday is our sponsored run, so he's going to get the full gamut of my misery for 6 long miles. Unguarded comments can be detrimental to one's wellbeing :smilie4:You're so easy going. He's a lucky lad.

:ermm:

btw, if you start to leak hormones from your mouth, he'll probably just run a bit faster so you can't keep up. That's what I'd do. Even if we weren't running to start with.

Snee
03-23-2012, 05:37 PM
I could easily see this provide days of fun.How.
ouno

Squeamous
03-23-2012, 06:07 PM
You're so easy going. He's a lucky lad.

btw, if you start to leak hormones from your mouth, he'll probably just run a bit faster so you can't keep up. That's what I'd do. Even if we weren't running to start with.

Don't worry I'm used to seeing the soles of men's feet :ermm:

Only problem with being easy going is they think I'm weak and inevitably take the piss. I'm starting to run out of room under my patio.

Artemis
03-23-2012, 10:12 PM
You're so easy going. He's a lucky lad.

Don't worry I'm used to seeing the soles of men's feet :ermm:

Only problem with being easy going is they think I'm weak and inevitably take the piss. I'm starting to run out of room under my patio.

As long as you take the dentures out (in deference to your predilection for older men) and remove jewellery John George Haigh's method of body disposal left very little mess, and would probably satisfy some of your lingering scientific inquiries.....

Artemis
03-24-2012, 03:26 AM
Oh that's just fucking lovely, J-Dye finally gets bored after years and wanders off for a decent period of time only to be replaced by resurrections of Dave.
Fuck you, I'm not going to quote you, you're not even funny so when this poast gets erased you just disappear. Till the next time retard, I hope you have an unfortunate yachting accident.

megabyteme
03-24-2012, 03:30 AM
[:pinch:]

FFS, Dave. Get some professional help. Seriously. You shouldn't be around your wife or kids.

Artemis
03-24-2012, 03:49 AM
yada, yada, yada more drivel......
@Artemis
Oh! I agree, all this stopped being funny .....and here I am vilified by you all as a stalker. I even have my very own smiley, don't I?

You mean this one? http://i.imgur.com/2vCcP.png

I much prefer this one for you. http://i.imgur.com/ZoqO6.gif

Quarterquack
03-24-2012, 06:34 AM
I even have my very own smiley, don't I?

A man who does the horrible deeds portrayed by that smiley surely has the sense of humor required to appreciate it.

Smile about it.

brotherdoobie
03-24-2012, 06:44 AM
If you're still looking to have a go ...

;)

-doobs

mjmacky
03-24-2012, 06:50 AM

If watching war torn village peasant mothers get kidnapped by revolutionary rebel pizza delivery men, and forced to perform glory hole fellatio on pissing 16" fake penises while getting cash thrown at them as it is captured by a hidden camera doesn't get me off, I don't think "pr0nz" is the problem anymore.

mjmacky
03-24-2012, 06:53 AM

I was finally relieved of my duty, your concern has all the appreciation from the bowels of my heart.
And for clarification, I was playing spider solitaire on my phone using two suits... I've got 45 consecutive wins and am feeling an addicted drive to keep it going.

mjmacky
03-24-2012, 06:56 AM
It's not as good as mine.

Had a look, it sucked. Thanks for the comments on yours, it inspired a new update.

megabyteme
03-24-2012, 08:02 AM
It's not as good as mine.

Had a look, it sucked. Thanks for the comments on yours, it inspired a new update.

It's good to have updates (http://magnumdave.wordpress.com/), macky. Do you think he'll have to move again, now?

EDIT- With the ease in which Dave moved, it makes me wonder if his house had wheels under it. :idunno:

If I needed professional help I wouldn't be telling the people (on other sites) that I won't be sticking a screwdriver in anyones head.

If you were mentally stable, you wouldn't be babbling on about it on other sites. :frusty:

And, you've always had a smilie here, it just didn't have your name on it...

:crazy:

BTW, Dave. Can you post the link to your page, please. Curiosity is killing me...

Quarterquack
03-24-2012, 08:37 AM
anyone up for comparing cawk size on msn?

megabyteme
03-24-2012, 08:48 AM
That one was just created on the 24th. I think there is another one created earlier. Davesbabblelog, or something else...

mjmacky
03-24-2012, 11:11 AM
That one was just created on the 24th. I think there is another one created earlier. Davesbabblelog, or something else...

Don't stir.

Artemis
03-24-2012, 01:38 PM
anyone up for comparing cawk size on msn?

Hang on, I've just got to find my fisheye lens.

manker
03-24-2012, 03:50 PM
I just lol'd :earl: at this.
Loudly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/cuntdestroyer.png

Squeamous
03-24-2012, 06:21 PM

Snee
03-24-2012, 06:53 PM
yada, yada, yada more drivel......
@Artemis
Oh! I agree, all this stopped being funny .....and here I am vilified by you all as a stalker. I even have my very own smiley, don't I?

You mean this one? http://i.imgur.com/2vCcP.png

I much prefer this one for you. http://i.imgur.com/ZoqO6.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/laugh.gif

manker
03-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Aaaaand I just noticed the balustrades in the background :glag:
Mary = hero

mjmacky
03-28-2012, 10:46 AM

I tried to make an ecru theme, but I have no idea how to pick out the color. I ended up just searching google for its hexcode. I haven't decided if I should even bother maintaining the page. He's really flooding me with material that I haven't had a chance to properly review and pull out the worthwhile bits of crazy.

Squeamous
03-28-2012, 10:49 AM

I tried to make an ecru theme, but I have no idea how to pick out the color. I ended up just searching google for its hexcode. I haven't decided if I should even bother maintaining the page. He's really flooding me with material that I haven't had a chance to properly review and pull out the worthwhile bits of crazy.

So that's where you've been!

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 07:43 AM
I haven't really been anywhere of note, but jail is a likely candidate for future reference. I have a tendency to fight the law, and I don't always win.

Anyways, there's a new update on the blog, but the comment that inspired it seems to be missing. Either I have no idea how to work with Wordpress (likely since I'm not a blog person), or Dave went and removed it after he saw the update. Maybe it was accidentally trashed. Can't be sure.

Additionally, I'm still awaiting orders from you, manker. I don't like this system where I have to wait for you to tell me what to do, I get rather impatient. Could you perhaps devise a better system for issuing commands, or perhaps a manifesto operandi, that would be lovely my master.

manker
03-29-2012, 10:03 AM
:idunno: I wasn't aware we had this kind of relationship.
Not that I'm complaining.

Post some more beard pics in the gay beard thread, I like it when people post pics.

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 10:23 AM
:idunno: I wasn't aware we had this kind of relationship.
Not that I'm complaining.

Post some more beard pics in the gay beard thread, I like it when people post pics.

Give it up manker, Dave figured it all out, we're busted. As beard news goes, I haven't trimmed it on my regular schedule, so it's starting to fluff out. I'll snap a pic just before I take the clippers to it.

manker
03-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Ah, I just read your blog.
Like MBM, I literally had no idea on first perusal which is your satire and which is Dave fo' realz.

He sent me a message the day before yesterday to tell me that he's moving on and letting go. So the person posting on your site must be someone else cus Dave doesn't lie.

And also, fluffy beard pics ftw :01:

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Like MBM, I literally had no idea on first perusal which is your satire and which is Dave fo' realz.

He sent me a message the day before yesterday to tell me that he's moving on and letting go. So the person posting on your site must be someone else cus Dave doesn't lie.

How do you know all of it isn't just me, or isn't just all Dave but with a sense of humor?

OK, I'm back. I pissed myself and had to change pants.

megabyteme
03-29-2012, 11:15 AM

Must. Have. Fluffy. Beard. Pics. :w00t:

manker
03-29-2012, 11:32 AM

How do you know all of it isn't just me, or isn't just all Dave but with a sense of humor?

OK, I'm back. I pissed myself and had to change pants.
Back in the before time when he wasn't quite so mental, prior to Squeams actually acknowledging him on here, I tried to elicit some form of self-deprecating humour from him. I really did. I felt that if he started along that road, he might actually be able to fit in.
It simply wasn't possible though. He takes himself too seriously and feels each comment directed against him as a literal 'jab', meaning that he is compelled to reply.

idk if you know Busyman? He was another who absolutely couldn't take the piss out of himself, as a consequence no one really liked him much.
He wasn't mental though. Just stubborn.

These are invariably the people who try hardest to be liked and feel particularly slighted when it doesn't happen.

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 12:13 PM
These are invariably the people who try hardest to be liked and feel particularly slighted when it doesn't happen.

They should really stay away from serialized tubes.

P.S. I don't know Busyman, did Dave destroy him before I popped up here?

Squeamous
03-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Back in the before time when he wasn't quite so mental, prior to Squeams actually acknowledging him on here, I tried to elicit some form of self-deprecating humour from him. I really did. I felt that if he started along that road, he might actually be able to fit in.
It simply wasn't possible though. He takes himself too seriously and feels each comment directed against him as a literal 'jab', meaning that he is compelled to reply.

idk if you know Busyman? He was another who absolutely couldn't take the piss out of himself, as a consequence no one really liked him much.
He wasn't mental though. Just stubborn.

I was thinking about this recently. I've realised anybody who isn't capable of self deprecation hates me, sooner or later. But I'm fine with that because to me that's a litmus test of whether someone is worth knowing or not. All future people should be put in a room with me for 30 minutes, and if they come out in an even or positive mood they shall be allowed to join society :happy:

PS. What's the blog addy again?

happyed
03-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Come on Mary answer your friend.

Or has manker set that address on some kind of moderation list, so that his friend doesn't get to see it?

happyed
03-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Mary, taking it up the arse again from manker :glag:

Quarterquack
03-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Come on Mary answer your friend.

Or has manker set that address on some kind of moderation list, so that his friend doesn't get to see it?

It's not on a moderation list. It's on a "Please be courteous and don't post it" list.

I also thought you quit this affair, or is it that the baby burying story was a hoax?

happyed
03-29-2012, 01:15 PM
No the baby burying story was real.

So you have all been taking it up the arse from manker, exactly as I said. That's fucking hilarious :glag:

I have quit from caring about any of it, that doesn't mean I can't speak the truth about it, which it would seem is more than manker is willing to allow you to do :glag:

Oh! And it is on a moderation list, as you'll discover should you try and post it, it seems manker doesn't want your friend to see it.

I guess she have to go and find the picture Mary posted and read the address from that.

happyed
03-29-2012, 01:20 PM
@Squeamous

These are the kind of people you call friends? Gutless fuckwits who won't let you see what a bunch of gutless fuckwits they are, insanely believing they can decide what you can and can't see. What you can and can't read? What the fuck happened to the woman who was posting up here that she wouldn't have anyone control what she did on the internet, when you were telling me you wouldn't be respecting my requests for you to stay away from me?

Quarterquack
03-29-2012, 01:20 PM
EDIT: Not even close to being on moderation, but keep trying.

happyed
03-29-2012, 01:22 PM
http://magnumdave.wordpress.com/about/

There it is Sophie.

Who knows what Mary will have done with it by the time you get there, he is editing it now.

happyed
03-29-2012, 01:29 PM
It's not on a moderation list. It's on a "Please be courteous and don't post it" list.

I also thought you quit this affair, or is it that the baby burying story was a hoax?

I also happen to have a few accounts here to burn now that I've given up bothering with the scum who occupy this site. I shall use them as I see fit. None of you are in any position to tell me I can't burn them by behaving like a piece of scum towards you, given how you have all treated me.

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 01:34 PM
All future people should be put in a room with me for 30 minutes, and if they come out in an even or positive mood they shall be allowed to join society :happy:

You should rethink you're master plan. Basically, you'd have to spend 30 minutes in a room with every idiot coming into existence. Committing them to the void beyond will provide only so much reparation for your destroyed psyche.

http://magnumdave.wordpress.com
He has created a counter blog in his efforts to wash himself clean of the whole situation. I just figured out that's where I found the dead baby story. It looks like he's using a picture of Kirsten Dunst for the header.

for posteriority purposes I'll post that blog too http://squeamous.wordpress.com

Quarterquack
03-29-2012, 01:36 PM
It looks like he's using a picture of Kirsten Dunst for the header.

That's Emmanuel Petit.

happyed
03-29-2012, 01:37 PM
You should rethink you're master plan. Basically, you'd have to spend 30 minutes in a room with every idiot coming into existence. Committing them to the void beyond will provide only so much reparation for your destroyed psyche.

He has created a counter blog in his efforts to wash himself clean of the whole situation. I just figured out that's where I found the dead baby story. It looks like he's using a picture of Kirsten Dunst for the header.

for posteriority purposes I'll post that blog too http://squeamous.wordpress.com

"Your" Mary, "your master plan" Not "You're". manker won't appreciate the grammatical error.

You should probably edit this out yourself, breaking ranks like this might get you disliked by the scum you call friends here.

EDIT: OH and she spent hours and hours alone with me so that plan is a non starter. As you've all already stated I can't do self depreciating humour, so if that plan could work it should have worked on me.

EDIT2: And I don't need to wash myself clean of anything. The entire "Dave the stalker" crap stemmed from her little lie to chavis. That's why none of you can produce a single piece of evidence to support the nasty shite you have thrown at me for months. I've also shown the CPS definition for cyberstalking and shown how she is the stalker here.

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Some just don't realize the difference between a forum and a chatroom, your kind of expected to wait patiently for replies.

happyed
03-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Some just don't realize the difference between a forum and a chatroom, your kind of expected to wait patiently for replies.

Fuck sake Mary, that's twice now. manker isn't going to be pleased about you littering his forum with your bad grammar.

That should be "you're" not "your" as in "you're kind of... blah, blah, blah."

EDIT: Sorry Mary, I understand you're rattled by what has happened here, being challenged as you have been. I understand how having someone show you up as being someone who is taking it up the arse from manker might make you stumble a bit. It's OK though you're in good company around here with all the other saps who manker has been giving it to.

Quarterquack
03-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Macky, I believe you're lack of grammar is getting to him.

happyed
03-29-2012, 02:32 PM

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Macky, I believe you're lack of grammar is getting to him.

He's laughing now, but my instincts tell me it's for all the wrong reasons.

Quarterquack
03-29-2012, 02:42 PM

What's you're problem?

You're instincts are probably not wrong.

happyed
03-29-2012, 02:44 PM

There are wrong reasons? :unsure:

happyed
03-29-2012, 02:46 PM
What's you're problem?

I don't have any problems thanks, it's amazing what a little perspective can do for 'you're' outlook. My life is fucking amazing, and I'm still the luckiest bastard Sophie ever met.

Something Else
03-29-2012, 02:48 PM
/reported :schnauz:

happyed
03-29-2012, 02:49 PM
/reported :schnauz:

It was the bad grammar wasn't it? I'm blaming Mary, she started it.

Something Else
03-29-2012, 02:52 PM
In all seriousness, I think you should seek psychiatric help. It might help. It can't do any harm.

happyed
03-29-2012, 03:02 PM
In all seriousness, I think you should seek psychiatric help. It might help. It can't do any harm.

If you want to be serious, then I will be.

I posted more than once about how my major concern about all that stalker crap was that it gave credit to the idea that Squeamous had something to fear from me. It was something which concerned me greatly. As it happened now we all know where it stemmed from it's of little importance. I'm even willing to bet she never meant her private message to chavis to imply I was stalking her, and never forsaw all the shit that would stem from it. And I can't fault chavis for leaping to defend her for his interpretation that I might pose some kind of risk from that message, indeed I might well have acted the same if confronted with information like he thought he was confronted by. Without seeing the message I will never know what it said. It all seems so meaningless now that its of no importance to me.

Yesterday I buried a nephew, I watched his mum in the most awful agony as she tried her best not to curl up in a ball of agony at the sight of his little white coffin. Trust me, nothing anyone has said here or anywhere hurt as much as that, as not being able to help her. I don't need help thanks.

Barbarossa
03-29-2012, 03:18 PM
This is all very interesting but when are we going to see the pictures of tits we were promised?

Personally it's the only thing keeping me going... :coffee:

happyed
03-29-2012, 03:25 PM
This is all very interesting but when are we going to see the pictures of tits we were promised?

Personally it's the only thing keeping me going... :coffee:

Aw! Fuck Barbie... I'm sorry mate. I can't do that, she's a decent enough kind even if she does tell some lies. I couldn't betray the trust she placed in me when she sent me that picture. It will unfortunately never see the light of day again. Which is a shame she has grate bewbs. Far better than them ones you fotie-shopped onto her all them years ago. You'll all just have to solicite your own pics from her.

Squeamous
03-29-2012, 03:51 PM
All future people should be put in a room with me for 30 minutes, and if they come out in an even or positive mood they shall be allowed to join society :happy:

Wait, who am I? Am I Dave or Squeamous? Or Kirsten Dunst? Or Emmanuel Petit? Or all of them? One thing's for sure: I don't care, and I probably never will.

manker
03-29-2012, 04:39 PM
It's like as if Dave knew I'd be logging on at 5 after I finished work and he was battling against the clock to squeeze as much mental into the time-slot as humanly possible.

Perhaps I should move my family to somewhere safer :stalker:

Squeamous
03-29-2012, 04:40 PM
It's like as if Dave knew I'd be logging on at 5 after I finished work and he was battling against the clock to squeeze as much mental into the time-slot as humanly possible.

Perhaps I should move my family to somewhere safer :stalker:

Do you even have a basement?

manker
03-29-2012, 04:48 PM
I do in work.
I've been toying with the idea of turning it into a wankpit so I'm loathe to use that.

Squeamous
03-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Just partition a bit of it off with a shower curtain, and bung in some soundproofing.......

manker
03-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Sir, are you insinuating that I'm a noisy wanker.

Squeamous
03-29-2012, 05:09 PM
I just get that impression :idunno:

manker
03-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Bet you're like the Sharapova of schlepping :snooty:

Squeamous
03-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Madam, if a woman orgasms in her bower and there is no-one there to hear it, does she make a sound?

manker
03-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Is this now the cybering thread cus I've just posted a pic of my bawls in the other one :dabs:

Squeamous
03-29-2012, 05:26 PM

manker
03-29-2012, 05:28 PM
He's doing it right. If I could get some guitar playing vagina owner to ride me when I posted pish here, I fucking well would.

also, gtgbfnlyl <3

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 11:22 PM
He's doing it right. If I could get some guitar playing vagina owner to ride me when I posted pish here, I fucking well would.

also, gtgbfnlyl <3

The next time you call playing a video game "guitar playing", I will shove the entirety of a cello up your rectum.

manker
03-29-2012, 11:28 PM
I completely didn't notice that :pinch:

mjmacky
03-30-2012, 12:23 AM
I completely didn't notice that :pinch:

I hope that means that you've neither seen nor played Guitar Hero, in which case I envy you.

manker
03-30-2012, 08:36 AM
I've played it a fair bit. Also, Hank in Californication plays it.
I think from the above we can now safely assume that it's good :smilie4:

mjmacky
03-30-2012, 10:01 AM
I've played it a fair bit. Also, Hank in Californication plays it.
I think from the above we can now safely assume that it's good :smilie4:

I'd rather just use a controller if I had the game.

billybonehead
03-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Apologies for reviving an ancient thread but we've just come across Dave ourselves on Twitter. It's highly likely he's keeping an eye on this thread so thought it would be fun to give him the attention he so craves.

Snee
03-16-2015, 08:43 PM
hahaha. Send him our very best regards :3

billybonehead
03-16-2015, 08:50 PM
We would, but he keeps spam-blocking. It's the only tool he has left to silence all those who oppose The Fuhrer.

billybonehead
03-16-2015, 09:08 PM
Just leaving this Davemail here.. 157773

megabyteme
03-16-2015, 09:30 PM
TIL Dave has women throwing themselves at him. Bet his wife would like to see this... :naughty:

billybonehead
03-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Seems he has a long history of stalking women. He's definitely married then? Personally I found that difficult to believe, but others assure me he lives off his wifes business.

Snee
03-16-2015, 11:29 PM
He was, at least.

Too much drama.

billybonehead
03-16-2015, 11:37 PM
Oh he's got drama coming, that's for certain ;)

OhNoYouHavent
03-20-2015, 12:20 AM
Dave isn't on Twitter.

What an appropriate boardname you have.

billybonehead
03-20-2015, 11:16 AM
Dave isn't on Twitter.

What an appropriate boardname you have.

Oh, hello Dave.

Ewok
03-22-2015, 05:09 PM
Seems he has a long history of stalking women. He's definitely married then? Personally I found that difficult to believe, but others assure me he lives off his wifes business.

He was when he was trying to date a woman who worked for a Charity (the one who gave me all the info about him)

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 05:11 PM
Never known or tried to date any woman who worked for a charity.

You should have a chat with billynomates, you're as ill-informed as him, you'd get on great.

Ewok
03-22-2015, 05:22 PM
Never known or tried to date any woman who worked for a charity.

You should have a chat with billynomates, you're as ill-informed as him, you'd get on great.

If you say so Dave... you know what is funny? ... You logged back on here at the exact time you logged off twitter :-p

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 05:26 PM
If you say so Dave... you know what is funny? ... You logged back on here at the exact time you logged off twitter :-p

No I didn't, I'm not on Twitter.

Ewok
03-22-2015, 05:29 PM

No I didn't, I'm not on Twitter.
Of course you aren't ... everybody believes you David ... its not like you don't lie, is it? What suddenly brought you back here?

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Of course you aren't ... everybody believes you David ... its not like you don't lie, is it? What suddenly brought you back here?

I don't care what you believe, you're just another gutless fuckwit, who believes the shit which floats around inside his head is fact, even when there's no evidence to support it.

Why don't you tell us all about how you like to ruin right wing groups, by bullying people who have fuck all to do with rigt wing groups. People who you haven't got the guts to face in person?

Ewok
03-22-2015, 06:52 PM

I don't care what you believe, you're just another gutless fuckwit, who believes the shit which floats around inside his head is fact, even when there's no evidence to support it.

Why don't you tell us all about how you like to ruin right wing groups, by bullying people who have fuck all to do with rigt wing groups. People who you haven't got the guts to face in person?

Bit of a strange thing to say if you aren't who I said you are... Which "right wing groups" are you talking about Dave? Bluehand? ... Praetorian?

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 07:14 PM
Warn your bitch twat.

Ewok
03-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Warn your bitch twat.

Who is my "bitch twat" Dave??? Why are you so angry that you are making threats about a woman you claim you have never met?

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 07:34 PM
http://regainyourname.com/news/cyberbullying-cyberstalking-and-online-harassment-a-uk-study/

Pass that along to her, that's what she is guily of and what I shall be pressing for her to be prosecuted with.

Ewok
03-22-2015, 07:34 PM
What is absolutely hilarious, is the fact you have hardly been on twitter all day today as you are too busy ranting on here :-)

Ewok
03-22-2015, 07:41 PM
http://regainyourname.com/news/cyberbullying-cyberstalking-and-online-harassment-a-uk-study/

Pass that along to her, that's what she is guily of and what I shall be pressing for her to be prosecuted with.

Sorry what is she guilty of exactly??? What exactly has she done to you?

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 07:41 PM
BZZZT!1! Wrong again. I've never been on twitter.

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 07:44 PM

It's called incitement to harassment. She feeds you some information, that leads you to harass me (an innocent party).

Stop fucking around, and go warn her about what you've set in motion.

Ewok
03-22-2015, 07:52 PM

It's called incitement to harassment. She feeds you some information, that leads you to harass me (an innocent party).

Stop fucking around, and go warn her about what you've set in motion.

I am guessing she wouldn't be bothered by that as she hasn't pointed us here, she doesn't even know you from this site (at least she never told me about it)

... incidentally, you pulled the same crap on twitter. It is rather ironic that a man who harasses and stalks women is crying that he is being stalked and harassed, bearing in mind I have hardly sent you many messages here :-)

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 07:54 PM
I am guessing she wouldn't be bothered by that as she hasn't pointed us here, she doesn't even know you from this site (at least she never told me about it)

... incidentally, you pulled the same crap on twitter. It is rather ironic that a man who harasses and stalks women is crying that he is being stalked and harassed, bearing in mind I have hardly sent you many messages here :-)

Well then if she isn't going to be bothered, then she won't mind you giving me her name. After all she can't be prosecuted for what you're doing here, you just told me so, and you know I already know her name... so what's her name?

Ewok
03-22-2015, 07:56 PM

Well then if she isn't going to be bothered, then she won't mind you giving me her name. After all she can't be prosecuted for what you're doing here, you just told me so, and you know I already know her name... so what's her name?

Good God could you be anymore blatant and obvious ... hahahahahahahaha

OhNoYouHavent
03-22-2015, 08:00 PM
Either produce some evidence of who it is you claim I am, or STFU troll.

You came here to confront me, to 'doom' me, so get on with it. Tell us all who I am, link us to my twitter account. Let the board members see that you are telling the truth.

This is all backfiring a bit on you isn't it. You can't even now produce a twitter username for who you claim I am. Yet you claim to have outed me in someway.

OhNoYouHavent
03-23-2015, 01:53 AM

He was when he was trying to date a woman who worked for a Charity (the one who gave me all the info about him)

qft.

Ewok
03-23-2015, 09:54 AM
Either produce some evidence of who it is you claim I am, or STFU troll.

You came here to confront me, to 'doom' me, so get on with it. Tell us all who I am, link us to my twitter account. Let the board members see that you are telling the truth.

This is all backfiring a bit on you isn't it. You can't even now produce a twitter username for who you claim I am. Yet you claim to have outed me in someway.

So you are giving me permission to put your twitter account name on here? ... Well if that is the case... here it is @Englandsterrier

TheFoX
03-23-2015, 10:57 AM
What is a sterrier?

shaina
03-23-2015, 11:48 AM
What is a sterrier?

Nothing in Google search?? sorry....

Ewok
03-23-2015, 11:58 AM
What is a sterrier?

:) England's Terrier

He has an account on twitter where he claims he is just like ... James Bond. I kid ye not. He created a group called Bluehand for some of the most ridiculous racists to join and stroke his ego... He claims it is an international movement with thousands of members but at the latest count there were about 8 of them...