PDA

View Full Version : MLB Torrents Site

Stealthy1
03-22-2012, 05:25 AM
Hey guys, I am already apart of Sport Scene, and usually get NBA Games from there. However they dont have many MLB games, I was wondering if anyone had a place to get MLB Games from?

absent_today
03-23-2012, 03:40 PM
BCG and BG both have MLB games BCG has 1 more than BG

seedless
03-24-2012, 02:06 AM
I think the OP was referring to Major League Baseball Network games for viewing. I'm interested to hear where other folks are planning on getting the games also? Is there a Ten Yard Torrents equivalent for MLB games?

absent_today
03-24-2012, 02:08 AM
Oh ok i looked for games at BTN there are some but there aren't many seeders on it.

GXice
03-24-2012, 04:55 AM
Demonoid has a few, but actually they're uncommon. Pity... I wanna watch MLB games as well :(

Funkin'
03-24-2012, 06:43 AM
I've found a DVR to be the best way to watch current sports.

IdolEyes787
03-24-2012, 01:16 PM
I've found a DVR to be the best way to watch current sports.

I've found a PVR to be best way to watch just about anything.

Anyway a did a quick search and I don't know if this is useful or not but TSTN (http://www.hoftorrents.com/login.php) ,the renamed NHLtorrents seems to advertise carrying MLB games.
Problem is this something like baseball, as opposed to most other sports, there are just so many bloody games and teams play basically every night so keeping on top of all of them is next to impossible.

seedless
03-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Oh ok i looked for games at BTN there are some but there aren't many seeders on it.

I put the 2011 World Series packs up on BTN, before they died. I don't think there are enough users with interest for a general TV tracker like BTN to handle the massive number of regular season games that come from a full MLB schedule. You have to have a considerable amount of die hard fans for decent swarms / retention of regular season games. Also, with no bonus point multiplier, there is no incentive for long term seeding of regular season games.

Demonoid has a few, but actually they're uncommon. Pity... I wanna watch MLB games as well :(

I actually snatched the P2P SD x264 2011 World Series from Demonoid. To my untrained eye, the cap was solid.
I'm still seeding the files over on Demonoid if you / anyone is interested (it's also on BTN). It might take awhile, but you'll eventually get the complete series.

Anyway a did a quick search and I don't know if this is useful or not but TSTN (http://www.hoftorrents.com/login.php) ,the renamed NHLtorrents seems to advertise carrying MLB games.

Problem is this something like baseball, as opposed to most other sports, there are just so many bloody games and teams play basically every night so keeping on top of all of them is next to impossible.

I haven't got a cablebox, monthly cable bill, or PVR / DVR. For sports, nightly news, daily CNBC programming - It Sucks! But, the monthly bill tradeoff balances the equation out, IMO.

Appreciate the link Idol. I really don't remember hearing anything negative about NHLtorrents in the past. I'll get a slot @ TSTN / Sport Scene when they open sign-ups. The info ITT and the Sport Scene thread has helped.

There is alot of games. That's why a dedicated tracker seems to make more sense for baseball, especially when it comes to the games from the smaller market teams. IMO, the cappers / trackers stepped up to the plate for the 2012 NBA season, hopefully one, or some of them shine for the new baseball season as well.