PDA

View Full Version : [Request] looking inv. fsc

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Very please someone about help in get on fsc ( I know that the only way is to submit an application to be invited by a member fsc ) I swear I'm not a cheater and very please someone let trust me and submit an application for an invitation for me on f********g.

I was on IRC channel fsc and I got the answer that invitation is only for members of the FSC and i can him obtained only by submitting an application for an invitation and can this do only member FSC is this the only way

stan
03-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Not again . Please

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Not again . Please

I'm not looking for problems only help and sorry for what I wrote in a previous request for these all insults. I really very want to get on f********g. I no have friend to help me get there on f********g. I really very sorry for all the insults from my side

teflon05
03-25-2012, 08:22 PM
Ah, the one where you called everyone fags? Seems to me that you probably pissed off two groups of people...Those that are actually homosexual & don't appreciate being called fags, & those that aren't homosexual & ALSO don't like being called a fag. That's two strikes...Just waiting for the third ;)

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Ah, the one where you called everyone fags? Seems to me that you probably pissed off two groups of people...Those that are actually homosexual & don't appreciate being called fags, & those that aren't homosexual & ALSO don't like being called a fag. That's two strikes...Just waiting for the third ;)

two and two too many no want longer the third

IdolEyes787
03-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Very please someone about help in get on fsc ( I know that the only way is to submit an application to be invited by a member fsc ) I swear I'm not a cheater and very please someone let trust me and submit an application for an invitation for me on f********g.

I was on IRC channel fsc and I got the answer that invitation is only for members of the FSC and i can him obtained only by submitting an application for an invitation and can this do only member FSC is this the only way

I didn't know that FSC had an open irc channel? As for the application it's already been made by someone who's obviously a mad Saint or something and it was vigorously rejected.

Also why again do you want to be a member of FSC ?Please don't say "it's the best " or "because of the community" because people say the same thing of FTN and since gaining entrance there you've not made use of the forums at all and after initially downloading/overseeding a bunch of stuff you will never make use of you've basically already lost interest in that site.:ermm:

anon
03-25-2012, 09:18 PM
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

But never mind that, I'm a fag and a pedal(?).

teflon05
03-25-2012, 09:22 PM
you're a pedal too? I thought I was the only one...:pinch:

IdolEyes787
03-25-2012, 09:24 PM
you're a pedal too? I thought I was the only one...:pinch:

Yes but you're flaming so you still win.

teflon05
03-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Yeah...But I strive to become a sprocket someday.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-25-2012, 09:37 PM

I didn't know that FSC had an open irc channel? As for the application it's already been made by someone who's obviously a mad Saint or something and it was vigorously rejected.

Also why again do you want to be a member of FSC ?Please don't say "it's the best " or "because of the community" because people say the same thing of FTN and since gaining entrance there you've not made use of the forums at all and after initially downloading/overseeding a bunch of stuff you will never make use of you've basically already lost interest in that site.:ermm:

IRC channel # FSC-Support is open and I was able to there enter and i write the truth and person about whom you write yes this person sent for me applications about invitation on f********g only he received in response whether you really want invite someone whom you do not know and gave up because he no knows me so well that to trust me and just gave up.

And that I'm not active here in this forum does not mean I will not be active on funsharung just how someone do not want to help are always looking for the excuse not to help and already finish the write about these pedals or go to another topic write not here about them

And YES for me FSC is the best side in internet and never my opinion no change and people write and will be write different things

IdolEyes787
03-25-2012, 09:51 PM
IRC channel # FSC-Support is open and I was able to there enter in there and i write the truth and person about whom you write yes this person sent for me applications about invitation on f********g only he received in response whether you really want invite someone whom you do not know and gave up because he no knows me so well that to trust me and just gave up

See you know more about FSC than I do already.Anyway I have been "advised" not to post anything interesting or funny off-topic in these type of threads anymore so all I can add is luck of some sort or other and try not to say anything that anyone else might take offense to or you may get censured or something..

anon
03-25-2012, 09:57 PM
you're a pedal too?

It's a hard life, you're stepped over all the time. But you have to keep on going, you know?

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-25-2012, 10:10 PM
you're a pedal too?

It's a hard life, you're stepped over all the time. But you have to keep on going, you know?

can longer enough ??

Snee
03-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I'll explain it to you via the gift of film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqFs_UGL2OI

Think of the site you're trying to get into as the man in the car, and yourself as the man outside of the car.

megabyteme
03-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I already invited you last week. Don't tell me you already traded that one... :fist:

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-25-2012, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=MoRbIdAnGeL;3662882]

IRC channel # FSC-Support is open and I was able to there enter in there and i write the truth and person about whom you write yes this person sent for me applications about invitation on f********g only he received in response whether you really want invite someone whom you do not know and gave up because he no knows me so well that to trust me and just gave up

Anyway I have been "advised" not to post anything

well i understand that Mr. was on that channel irc fsc and they write something there about me? yes Mr. IdolEyes787? If yes, please write I have nothing to hide Mr. IdolEyes787

Think of the site you're trying to get into as the man in the car, and yourself as the man outside of the car.

Believe me Snee that I really very i want to get to f********g and nothing me no discourage

anon
03-25-2012, 10:54 PM
f********g

Sorry if it's been said before, but a tracker's name isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I read this...

DeadPoet
03-25-2012, 11:09 PM
...he received in response whether you really want invite someone whom you do not know and gave up because he no knows me so well that to trust me and just gave up.

You do realize that there's no chance FSC staff would accept an application from you, right?
And you got in FTN with your previous thread, what's you next target besides FSC?

manker
03-25-2012, 11:09 PM
f********g

Sorry if it's been said before, but a tracker's name isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I read this...inorite.
I think that's what keeps de-railing me when I try to understand what the fucking fuck this guy is talking about.

Artemis
03-26-2012, 01:24 AM

:glag:

I honestly haven't laughed as hard at anything said by the people inside my computer as that one Snee, thanx for teh lulz.

Funkin'
03-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Send me a pair of sisters/moms dirty panties and I'll be more than happy to grant you entrance to FSC. I can't make it any more simple than that...

megabyteme
03-26-2012, 01:50 AM
Send me a pair of sisters/moms dirty panties and I'll be more than happy to grant you entrance to FSC. I can't make it any more simple than that...

I happen to know his sister/mom (strangely, the same person, go figure, right?) does not wear them.

n00bz0r
03-26-2012, 01:57 AM

Get a fucking life ffs you fucking douchebag pedal.

Here's the translated version that you'll probably understand:

GRIEF YOUR ASS SQUEEZED BITCH!!

BobFromAccounting
03-26-2012, 07:56 AM
...he received in response whether you really want invite someone whom you do not know and gave up because he no knows me so well that to trust me and just gave up.

You do realize that there's no chance FSC staff would accept an application from you, right?
And you got in FTN with your previous thread, what's you next target besides FSC?
His previous thread had nothing to do with him getting into FTN.

Also, you already had someone submit an app for you and it got rejected.Not to mention you've already demonstrated how shitty of a member you are after the initial glory of joining another tracker you begged for wore off.

DeadPoet
03-26-2012, 09:30 AM
His previous thread had nothing to do with him getting into FTN.

Ohh, then I must be confusing something.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-26-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm still looking help in getting the fsc. I would be very grateful for any help

This not racism for you IdolEyes787 ? Yes for you it is no longer a racist because he has written 2.178 posts on this forum and he can do what he does...insults as well as by others in this topic just in another way to insult because they have hundreds and thousands posts and are masters on this forum.

And by the way still i wonder why some people write at all in this topic as they have nothing interesting to write and do not want nobody to help me

Funkin'
03-26-2012, 10:52 AM

I happen to know his sister/mom (strangely, the same person, go figure, right?) does not wear them.

I figured that somebody would reply saying that they're one in the same.

Well surely he can persuade her into wearing a pair. Preferably the same pair for about at least a week, and of course without her showering that whole time.

Morbid, if you do that for me, not only will I grant you admittance to FSC, but I'll also allow invite you to any other site that you're wanting to be a member of. If you think I'm lying, then just send them to me...

Dirty panties are the only thing I'll accept though. No negotiations.

Also, you already had someone submit an app for you and it got rejected.

Yeah but that app was from someone who knew absolutely nothing about him and couldn't care any less if he was accepted or not.

(just trying to give you some hope, Morbid)

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm still looking help in getting the fsc. I would be very grateful for any help

This not racism for you IdolEyes787 ? Yes for you it is no longer a racist because he has written 2.178 posts on this forum and he can do what he does...insults as well as by others in this topic just in another way to insult because they have hundreds and thousands posts and are masters on this forum.

If I had the slightest control of anything that happens at this site I would be inventing a medal to give to n00bz0r right about now.Also insults and racism aren't the same thing any dumb camel...... my liberalism prevents me from pulling the trigger here.:(
Anyway apparently cruelty is acceptable if you keep it non-group specific enough.

justinius23
03-26-2012, 12:13 PM
morbidangel: i don't know you or your history on here. what i DO know is that you have absolutely no chance whatsoever of ever getting into this site you covet so much. and that's solely based on your posts in this thread. i wouldn't be surprised if you're actually pre-banned or something similar.

Artemis
03-26-2012, 03:04 PM
OK, since RED is the color you use to get people to understand you, understand this: YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part of NO don't you understand?

After all the name calling and general douchery you used in your last thread begging for an invite an application was presented to staff, they said NO, so the answer is NO.

Now I know you suffer from temporary blindness when someone writes the word NO, so more than anything else this poast is to let everyone else know that the answer in your case is NO, and that an application has been rejected, so the answer is NO.

If you let me know what language is your first language I will be quite happy to translate the above so that you can fully, finally and utterly grasp the meaning of NO.

Night0wl
03-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Just to further elaborate on what Artemis just said. Invite application rules say:

DO NOT APPLY FOR ANYONE THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN REJECTED.

That means you too morbid. I applied for you so you would stop. That clearly didn't work as intended.

megabyteme
03-26-2012, 05:27 PM
This not racism for you IdolEyes787 ? Yes for you it is no longer a racist because he has written 2.178 posts on this forum and he can do what he does. Say what you will about the guy (please!), he has obviously done his homework regarding Idol, and not only found both of his good posts, but also credited him with an additional 1/8th as a sign of complete accuracy. If this attention to detail doesn't warrant a second look, I'm certain he'll keep trying anyway...

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 08:35 PM
I know the Quebecois inexplicably use periods instead of commas when denoting numbers larger than 999.Maybe MorbidAngle is from Riviere du Loup or Beauce or something else I have trouble pronouncing.

megabyteme
03-26-2012, 08:42 PM
I know the Quebecois inexplicably use periods instead of commas when denoting numbers larger than 999.Maybe MorbidAngle is from Riviere du Loup or Beauce or something else I have trouble pronouncing.

Like he's capable of working with numbers over 10 999...

Although being from Quebec would go a long ways towards explaining him.

ElitUser
03-27-2012, 10:43 PM
IdolEyes787: Life does teach us that to be honest is stupid.
stupid to shows honesty to a unworthy person.

Funkin'
03-28-2012, 10:14 AM
I guess Morbid is just going to ignore my offer...

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Just to further elaborate on what Artemis just said. Invite application rules say:

DO NOT APPLY FOR ANYONE THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN REJECTED.

That means you too morbid. I applied for you so you would stop. That clearly didn't work as intended.

Night0wl i you thank you very much that really only you one trust me in this forum and hast this application for an invitation for me on FSC... much this means to me and never you this not forget

OK, since RED is the color you use to get people to understand you, understand this: YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part of NO don't you understand?

After all the name calling and general douchery you used in your last thread begging for an invite an application was presented to staff, they said NO, so the answer is NO.

Now I know you suffer from temporary blindness when someone writes the word NO, so more than anything else this poast is to let everyone else know that the answer in your case is NO, and that an application has been rejected, so the answer is NO.

If you let me know what language is your first language I will be quite happy to translate the above so that you can fully, finally and utterly grasp the meaning of NO.

Artemis all what you write is true ... just do not understand why so FSC administration does not like me that they do not want to give me a chance. I nothing wrong on nobody no write nowhere on FSC Administration that yes they hate me. Always seemed to me that the Administration is to help or advise somehow or something like that and how I managed to enter the IRC channel the FSC the first time i was treated like an intruder in a boorish manner

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 11:46 AM
You can have my account if you can fake a Canadian accent and are fine with starting off with everyone on the site hating you.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-28-2012, 11:58 AM
You can have my account if you can fake a Canadian accent and are fine with starting off with everyone on the site hating you.

IdolEyes787 most hurt it that I would to have an account on the site where they do not want me and treat me to on a channel of this page as an intruder

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 12:10 PM

IdolEyes787 The most that I hurt it I would to have an account on the site where they do not want me and treat me to on a channel of this page as an intruder

I don't know what you are trying to say but as for FSC staff "hating" you I don't think FSC staff are idiots and I'm sure that only idiots hate someone that they've never even met.If you truly want to become a member there so badly ( and God only knows why) you first need to make a much better case for what you could bring to the site*.

*It doesn't even have to be true,such is the beauty of the internet. Some of the people are on FSC the most annoying mouth-breathers I've ever had the displeasure to come across and they somehow found their way in.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-28-2012, 12:31 PM
IdolEyes787 The most that I hurt it I would to have an account on the site where they do not want me and treat me to on a channel of this page as an intruder

I don't know what you are trying to say but as for FSC staff "hating" you I don't think FSC staff are idiots and I'm sure that only idiots hate someone that they've never even met.If you truly want to become a member there so badly ( and God only knows why) you first need to make a much better case for what you could bring to the site*.

*It doesn't even have to be true,such is the beauty of the internet. Some of the people are on FSC the most annoying mouth-breathers I've ever had the displeasure to come across and they somehow found their way in.

IdolEyes787 hard to tell me what I can bring to the page in this moment and I do not have a Canadian accent, but for sure I will try on FSC be active in the community on how much is this possible from my side and I will be active in sharing files on FSC and maybe not immediately and certainly not one time I wanted to donate FSC, only be on side where me not want this nothing pleasant :(

n00bz0r
03-28-2012, 01:32 PM
@morbidqueerdude: why don't you just join their support chan and ask the staffers if they need your money and bandwidth? (Coz obviously you aren't gonna be able to post shit and/or contribute to discussions, even if you get past the login page)

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
@morbidqueerdude: why don't you just join their support chan and ask the staffers if they need your money and bandwidth? (Coz obviously you aren't gonna be able to post shit and/or contribute to discussions, even if you get past the login page)

I have a request to you n00bz0r although I do not know or you are intelligent enough to this understand it, do not write any more n00bz0r, neither in this nor in any other topic which I'll create, i guess that you have an account on FSC and this is your thing and this me do not care and you do not know about me nothing completly nothing so please do not write n00bz0r never more either here or in any of my other topics about invitation on this forum OK.

And this what you write this no true, this no is yes how do you think I can be more active in the community and the sharing of files on FSC how you

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 06:15 PM
It you say that you got struck in the head with a puck while playing hockey and add an "eh" to the end of every sentence you could still try passing for a Canadian.

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-28-2012, 06:22 PM
It you say that you got struck in the head with a puck while playing hockey and add an "eh" to the end of every sentence you could still try passing for a Canadian.

I say that i know that i can handle it on FSC without a Canadian accent i'm sure that they i will manage if only i was able to get on FSC not all have on FSC Canadian accent

anon
03-28-2012, 06:36 PM
do not write any more n00bz0r, neither in this nor in any other topic which I'll create, i guess that you have an account on FSC

That's how you're going to participate in FSC's community? Asking people to fuck off when they say something you do not like to hear? :ermm:

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-28-2012, 06:44 PM
do not write any more n00bz0r, neither in this nor in any other topic which I'll create, i guess that you have an account on FSC

That's how you're going to participate in FSC's community? Asking people to fuck off when they say something you do not like to hear? :ermm:

whether on FSC I am forced participate in all topics those that do not interest me too? and I am forced to speak with all ? and talk with all ? and he insulted me enough do not you think ! this that he have 2.180 posts does not mean that he can insult people on the forum

anon
03-28-2012, 06:56 PM
whether on FSC I am forced participate in all topics those that do not interest me too?

If they have an invite section, it'd appear that no, not at all. :idunno:

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Do not i must to like everyone people on this forum yes as do not i must to like everyone on the side FSC and on FSC i will participate in the topics those that me most interest and I want to use a shell on FSC, and to share this what I have on the computer my files games, programs and so on and as i wrote earlier I want donate FSC no one time.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 07:10 PM
I do not i must to like everyone on this forum yes as do not i must to like everyone on the side FSC on FSC i will participate in the topics those that me most interest

I have to ask,like what?

MoRbIdAnGeL
03-28-2012, 07:21 PM
I do not i must to like everyone on this forum yes as do not i must to like everyone on the side FSC on FSC i will participate in the topics those that me most interest

I have to ask,like what?

And I must answer like nothing

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 07:30 PM
You have interest in nothing?

hungrylilboy
03-28-2012, 08:25 PM
God..Google should work more on their translator :(

Cabalo
03-28-2012, 08:39 PM
He can be the star on the welcome noobs thread at FSC.

Not that he would be the only one doing that, by the way.

n00bz0r
03-29-2012, 01:52 AM
Get a fucking translator, queerguy.
Since you so nicely asked me not to write on a public forum that you do NOT own, I have nothing but 3 words to say to you: please fuck off.

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 05:10 AM
Proposed conditions for MoRbIdAnGeL's acceptance into FSC

1. I'm not going to say anything like hell freezing over, since it's an imaginary place and can have whatever adjectives you so desire.

2. He must create a thread and post in it every day making a case for not being banned. For each day, he must get 1 vote from a member to not be banned. The votes must be unique within a 1-week period.

3. He has to keep using whatever translator he's been using here up until now.

megabyteme
03-29-2012, 05:34 AM
I have to ask,like what?

And I must answer like nothing

Where are you from? Let's start there.

Disme
03-29-2012, 06:09 AM
If OP coming FSC to, I accunt FSC delete case in that!!!

Off piss, wanker you!

anigav
03-29-2012, 07:34 AM
MoRbIdAnGeL: What exactly are you looking for. Can you please be precise?

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 07:47 AM
If morbid would video record his next job interview, and any footage after, then showed it here, I would do everything in my power to aid him into FSC.

IdolEyes787
03-29-2012, 10:33 AM
MoRbIdAnGeL: What exactly are you looking for. Can you please be precise?

Validation obviously.

megabyteme
03-29-2012, 10:39 AM
One should seek validation only for parking. I believe that was Confucius.

anon
03-29-2012, 11:48 AM
If OP coming FSC to, I accunt FSC delete case in that!!!

Off piss, wanker you!

Less nouns and more text formatting abuse, please.

MoRbIdAnGeL
04-01-2012, 03:27 PM

IdolEyes787 Tell me how not knowing absolutely nothing about someone it can be assumed in advance that he there will be no active on page. Maybe will be the more active from many people who are is there for a long time.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2012, 03:44 PM

IdolEyes787 Tell me how not knowing absolutely nothing about someone it can be assumed in advance that he there will be no active on page. Maybe will be the more active from many people who are is there for a long time.

I never said that you wouldn't be active and it was you that apparently said that you had no interest so I was merely asking if that was in fact what you meant.

If you want my honest opinion though I can only go by your contritutions to this site (where all you have done is repeatedly ask for help getting into FSC so I assume you won't have that to fall back on there) and at FTN where after a month I am still awaiting you 2nd forum post.
If you wish to show me some proof that would make me think otherwise, then at your convenience, please by all means do.
Anyway and I am truly trying to be helpful here, trackers and their forums are filled largely with nothing but mouth-breathers whose expertise by-in-large extends no further than getting invited places so stimulating conversation is more the exception than the rule.:mellow:

MoRbIdAnGeL
04-01-2012, 04:01 PM
If morbid would video record his next job interview, and any footage after, then showed it here, I would do everything in my power to aid him into FSC.

if you want and able this simply you help

I never said that you wouldn't be active and it was you that apparently said that you had no interest so I was merely asking if that was in fact what you meant.

If you want my honest opinion though I can only go by your contritutions to this site (where all you have done is repeatedly ask for help getting into FSC so I assume you won't have that to fall back on there) and at FTN where after a month I am still awaiting you 2nd forum post.
If you wish to show me some proof that would make me think otherwise, then at your convenience, please by all means do.
Anyway and I am truly trying to be helpful here, trackers and their forums are filled largely with nothing but mouth-breathers whose expertise by-in-large extends no further than getting invited places so stimulating conversation is more the exception than the rule.:mellow:

I mentioned earlier that I do not need to be active on a forum or other page and it does not mean that I will not be active on the FSC, why should I sit for months or years here in the forum and write posts just to get someone finally helped me to get to the FSC. Moreover, what we are here talking APPLICATION was made just FSC administration does not want me on page.

n00bz0r
04-01-2012, 04:21 PM

I mentioned earlier that I do not need to be active on a forum or other page and it does not mean that I will not be active on the FSC, why should I sit for months or years here in the forum and write posts just to get someone finally helped me to get to the FSC.
Becasue you don't have a life?
Because you seem to have a shitload of time to waste in pursuit of yet another place to download some random shit?
Because you are crazy enough to beg for an invite after multiple rejections?

Because you don't have an iota of self respect?

And because you seem to have an IQ comparable to that of a cannoli.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2012, 04:27 PM
....And because you don't have an iota of self respect?

I don't have any self respect and yet I'm able to restrain myself from begging for invites.
Unless of course you wouldn't happen to have a spare HDbits invite would you?

n00bz0r
04-01-2012, 04:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UBQOV.jpg

That should keep you from crying for a while, morbidangel.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2012, 04:38 PM
I thought it being April Fool's day you'd at least have had the decency to string me along.

MoRbIdAnGeL
04-01-2012, 04:43 PM

I mentioned earlier that I do not need to be active on a forum or other page and it does not mean that I will not be active on the FSC, why should I sit for months or years here in the forum and write posts just to get someone finally helped me to get to the FSC.
Because you seem to have a shitload of time to waste in pursuit of yet another place to download some random shit?
And because you don't have an iota of self respect?

Because you can insult someone else and expose profile of other sites not associated with a request for FSC on this forum
Because you're an idiot who presupposes that someone can not handle on FSC without knowing nothing about this person
Because please about help I very much like to have there an account on FSC but you will never this no understand

n00bz0r
04-01-2012, 04:44 PM

And because you don't have an iota of self respect?

Because you can insult someone else and expose profile of other sites not associated with a request for FSC on this forum
Because you're an idiot who presupposes that someone can not handle on FSC without knowing nothing about this person
Because please about help I very much like to have there an account on FSC but you will never this no understand

Fuck off.!
You ruined the conversation I was trying to have with IdolEyes.

I thought it being April Fool's day you'd at least have had the decency to string me along.

I didn't want you to get disappointed.

Honestly, I am not in mood to sift through a bunch of unsolicited PMs by members who lack the skills to read a simple calender.

MoRbIdAnGeL
04-01-2012, 04:46 PM

Because you are a moron who once again show the picture on this forum showed his face, but you're too stupid to understand it. n00bz0r your nick is just as stupid how you yourself. Stupid they do not sow fools oneself are born

n00bz0r
04-01-2012, 04:49 PM

Because you are a moron who once again show the picture on this forum showed his face
I thought you'd enjoy lookin at pics of random chicks. :/
..and use a better translator, please?

IdolEyes787
04-01-2012, 04:58 PM
I didn't want you to get disappointed.

Honestly, I am not in mood to sift through a bunch of unsolicited PMs by members who lack the skills to read a simple calender.

I habituate FST I basically know nothing else but disappointment.

OK how about E then , I am willing to prove that I listen to music if that is any help. :)
A teaser : hmm hm hmmmm hmm hmm.That's the intro to Heart Like a Wheel.If you don't recognize it that's probably because I had to do it in a lower key.

MoRbIdAnGeL
04-01-2012, 05:23 PM
because you are a moron who once again show the picture on this forum showed his face
i thought you'd enjoy lookin at pics of random chicks. :/

kiss my ass fucking bitch...you fucking pedal...pedal yours do and see effects

http://lh6.ggpht.com/bladexn/R7XqkAlMOkI/AAAAAAAAACE/mHKuJVJpjxM/Phelan_FuckYou_72dpi_20cm_thumb

teflon05
04-01-2012, 05:30 PM
you have an ass fucking bitch? :ermm: Cool...I wouldn't kiss her though. Who knows where she might have been.

anigav
04-01-2012, 05:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0Yfv3.jpg

You look cute Morbid.. Happy Birthday!

IdolEyes787
04-01-2012, 06:21 PM
i thought you'd enjoy lookin at pics of random chicks. :/

http://lh6.ggpht.com/bladexn/R7XqkAlMOkI/AAAAAAAAACE/mHKuJVJpjxM/Phelan_FuckYou_72dpi_20cm_thumb

Those that do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfFlRe4MSo

Funkin'
04-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Out of curiosity, what is a 'pedal', Morbid?

And you still haven't taken me up on my offer. I'll be more than happy to grant you access to any tracker that you want to be a member of as long as you send me what I asked for.

Stop ignoring me!

Too old...

mjmacky
04-01-2012, 06:44 PM

I thought if I clicked the picture, I would gain some insight as to what you believe a pedal to be. I left more confused than when I entered.