PDA

View Full Version : Say hi to OlegL

Cabalo
03-25-2012, 11:29 PM
He is back, for your pleasure.

manker
03-25-2012, 11:37 PM
How wonderful. That 10,000 internet signature petition that I got together must have worked cus I looked at his ban recently and noticed it didn't expire 'til like 2095 or something.

So ... Where is he?

Cabalo
03-25-2012, 11:45 PM
At his granny's basement ?

manker
03-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Either that's a euphemism and we should be congratulating Mr. L. on finally losing that pesky virginity (albeit in a rather unorthodox manner), or you've been keeping tabs on Oleg's location :balustrade:

Artemis
03-26-2012, 01:02 AM
Either that's a euphemism and we should be congratulating Mr. L. on finally losing that pesky virginity (albeit in a rather unorthodox manner), or you've been keeping tabs on Oleg's location :balustrade:

Not such an unorthodox method in the backwoods. :naughty:

megabyteme
03-26-2012, 01:13 AM

manker
03-26-2012, 01:14 AM
:glag:

chalice
03-26-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm glad Olegl's back, if indeed he is. All we need is a :balustrade: reinstatement and we'll not know where to look for spastics.

Also, I have decided that the non-racist, long-buried term for black people, which is now completely acceptable, cos it has fallen out of common use, and was never really adopted by the racists, is 'groids'. I read it in a Bukowski book and now I kinda love it.

Welcome back Olegl groid.

manker
03-26-2012, 01:34 AM
I imagine it never got taken up by the racials was because it puts one in mind of robots.
... my train of thought was leading somewhere with that but fuck knows where it's gone. I'll come back to it if it comes back to me.

In the meantime, I'll fill you in on Davewatch :dave:
He's moved his family so that they're safe from the internets. Dave got pissed up on Saturday night and decided to tell the us that he's moved for fear of his children's safety and that we'll never find him now.

So, I duno about you but I think I'll call off the intensive search now. There just doesn't seem any point now that he's outsmarted us like this.

chalice
03-26-2012, 01:37 AM
I imagine it never got taken up by the racials was because it puts one in mind of robots.
... my train of thought was leading somewhere with that but fuck knows where it's gone. I'll come back to it if it comes back to me.

In the meantime, I'll fill you in on Davewatch :dave:
He's moved his family so that they're safe from the internets. Dave got pissed up on Saturday night and decided to tell the us that he's moved for fear of his children's safety and that we'll never find him now.

So, I duno about you but I think I'll call off the intensive search now. There just doesn't seem any point now that he's outsmarted us like this.

Fuck that, mate. I've got a spidey-sensor on Dave. He'll never escape my grasp.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. Good for them if they survive.

manker
03-26-2012, 01:42 AM
I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. Good for them if they survive.I defy anyone to read that and not completely piss themselves laughing like wot I just did.

Even better cus it was one of those instantaneous off the cuff remarks that are much better than contrived humour ever can be.

megabyteme
03-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Fuck that, mate. I've got a spidey-sensor on Dave. He'll never escape my grasp.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. Good for them if they survive.

You know, the more he repeats his mantra about coming here to battle you, the more he deserves a well-known psychotic super-killer of man and beast such as yourself to hunt him to the ends of the earth. He came here to "combat you".

Artemis
03-26-2012, 01:45 AM
If you lot use all the DisabledDave smileys in one fred he'll realise there is more than one Dave smiley and become even more paranoid...It will just move up his plans for building the spasticbomb and detonating it with a furious twitch of his eyebrow.This will ensure the total destruction of the lounge as we know it. :fear:

manker
03-26-2012, 01:53 AM
I can't stop laughing. I'm going to have to go to bed before I scare teh missus.

chalice
03-26-2012, 01:55 AM
I can't stop laughing. I'm going to have to go to bed before I scare teh missus.

:smilie4:

Good old Dave.

Snee
03-26-2012, 11:05 AM
He's probably preparing threads on such varied and exciting topics as:

Why don't people like him?
Autism.
Not getting laid.
Not getting laid again.
Why can't he get laid?
Not showering for a month.
Something political that completely misses the point.
Why does member [insert] not like him?
Something stupid he's done.

Over and over ad infinitum.

Angrykolson
03-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Welcome Back Cobalo

Artemis
03-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Welcome Back Cobalo

Now I ask you, what kind of derpling can make a mess of a three word sentence, not once but twice?

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Sorry but to any Mods reading I got this PM from OlegL at another site.

But when I try to access my FST account, I still get the message that I am banned. Clearing cookies doesn't help.

megabyteme
03-26-2012, 05:13 PM

But when I try to access my FST account, I still get the message that I am banned. Clearing cookies doesn't help.

Once you've been banished to the Phantom Zone, it's not so easy to return. :noes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u3eQc_rx54&feature=related

Cabalo
03-26-2012, 06:34 PM

Done, forgot to reset his infraction, when I only had changed member permissions and access masks.

Now, it's for real!

Cabalo
03-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Welcome Back Cobalo
Post again those links and you're out.

OlegL
03-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Thank you for re-enabling me, dear staff. I will behave from now on.

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 08:03 PM

I just reported you for unacceptable sucking up.

Stabber
03-26-2012, 08:13 PM
What links ???

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 08:20 PM
What links ???

You don't think Cabalo would be daft even to leave links that he had an issue with do you?

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Now J-dye on the other hand I could live without.

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 08:26 PM
When you dye scientists are going to fight over who gets to dissect your brain because there is obviously a lot to be learned about mental illness there.

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Then we have something in common as I also want you inside a coffin.
Doesn't even have to be a nice one.

Artemis
03-26-2012, 10:04 PM
You laugh, I laugh.
You cry, I cry.
You jump off a really tall cliff,
I yell 'Do a backflip'.

IdolEyes787
03-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Now that someone saw fit to remove J-dye's posts I look even more insane than usual.

megabyteme
03-27-2012, 01:06 AM
Now that someone saw fit to remove J-dye's posts I look even more insane than usual.

I especially like the part where you are ranting about mental illness to yourself. Nice touch. :happy:

Artemis
03-27-2012, 03:47 AM

That's no mean feat, you should be proud. :yup:

Quarterquack
03-27-2012, 05:20 AM
Hi.

megabyteme
03-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Hi.

why must you come and start trouble? :ermm:

Artemis
03-27-2012, 05:51 AM
Hi.

Ho.

Funkin'
03-27-2012, 09:15 AM

You have sincerely been missed, and I'm honestly glad to see you back.

Now...if you can send me a pair of your sis's dirty panties then I'll be eternally grateful.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi.

I don't know how you did it but you managed to make a simple greeting boring.

Quarterquack
03-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi.

why must you come and start trouble? :ermm:

I was born a bad boy, and I'm going to hell a bad boy.

Hi.

Ho.

Hum.

Hi.

I don't know how you did it but you managed to make a simple greeting boring.

Must have been the lack of "playa", "officer", or "fireman", you Torontians are used to.

P.S. If you I managed to get this many words out of you three, imagine the novels from Oleg.

hungrylilboy
03-27-2012, 07:00 PM
hi OleGL

hungrylilboy
03-27-2012, 07:00 PM
..or OlegL

IdolEyes787
03-27-2012, 07:17 PM
..... you Torontians are used to.

I don't know how that rumour got started. I don't even especially like The Lone Ranger.

Squeamous
03-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Done, forgot to reset his infraction, when I only had changed member permissions and access masks.

Cabalo's talking dirty to us again :(

megabyteme
03-27-2012, 08:22 PM

Poor Oleg. From the sounds of it, he had to do some disgraceful things to get back on the site. :O

Squeamous
03-27-2012, 09:34 PM

Poor Oleg. From the sounds of it, he had to do some disgraceful things to get back on the site. :O

:no:

manker
03-27-2012, 10:46 PM

Cabalo's talking dirty to us again :(:glag:

Had to scroll up to see if you'd doctored his quote.

I never thought of it that way. But they do say that it's not the mouth it comes out of, rahter the mind it goes into.

Funkin'
03-28-2012, 06:40 AM
That's ok. I was going to do some disgraceful things myself to get him unbanned. That's just how much I missed him.

Artemis
03-28-2012, 06:45 AM
That's ok. I was going to do some disgraceful things myself to get him unbanned. That's just how much I missed him.

How's the used panty collection going there bud? :naughty:

megabyteme
03-28-2012, 09:17 AM

His plan is working...

1. Collect lots of dirty underpants.
2. ???
3. Big, big collection of dirty underpants.

mjmacky
03-28-2012, 09:53 AM

His plan is working...

2. ???

Step 2 is a huge huge armoire.

Hey Oleg, if you're stopping back in to catch up here. Lots of people have been showing that they can behave with far less sense than you. The bar has been lowered, welcome back.

15 Dinars to the person that highlights my pun.

Artemis
03-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Step2 is a huge huge armoire.

I prefer shekels.

Squeamous
03-28-2012, 12:29 PM

I never thought of it that way. But they do say that it's not the mouth it comes out of, rahter the mind it goes into.

I can assure you it's not! I don't even know why I blushed and had to take to my boudoir post-haste. My innocent subconscious was infiltrated secretively and expertly then fingered until it was insensible. At the very least.

Artemis
03-28-2012, 12:54 PM

I can assure you it's not! I don't even know why I blushed and had to take to my boudoir post-haste. My innocent subconscious was infiltrated secretively and expertly then fingered until it was insensible. At the very least.

It was all going well right up to the point where I read the word 'innocent' then :glag: I coudn't stop :glag:

manker
03-28-2012, 01:08 PM
It was going fine for me up until I read the word 'fingered'; upon which time I took myself off to my bunk and thought about cervices.

Artemis
03-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Actually, has anybody else noticed the exceeding lack of Oleg in the welcome back Oleg fred..... :idunno:

OlegL
03-28-2012, 02:59 PM
It's just that I don't have anything to say.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 03:15 PM
It's just that I don't have anything to say.

The previous six pages of this thread should have demonstrated that that doesn't matter.

megabyteme
03-28-2012, 05:19 PM
His plan is working...

2. ???

Step 2 is a huge huge armoire.

Hey Oleg, if you're stopping back in to catch up here. Lots of people have been showing that they can behave with far less sense than you. The bar has been lowered, welcome back.

15 Dinars to the person that highlights my pun.

Lowered underpants, FTW.

As for your pun, I am unweary.

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 06:11 AM
It was "bar has been lowered", and it was unintentional. I couldn't find any others so I put out the challenge.

I'm not sure I see the one Artie is pointing out in post #51 and thus require someone to explain it to me on my level.

Artemis
03-29-2012, 06:15 AM
It was "bar has been lowered", and it was unintentional. I couldn't find any others so I put out the challenge.

I'm not sure I see the one Artie is pointing out in post #51 and thus require someone to explain it to me on my level.

I can't sink to your level. :idunno:

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 06:35 AM

I can't sink to your level. :idunno:

I meant like electrostatic repulsion from the reference core.

Quarterquack
03-29-2012, 11:42 AM
I took myself off to my bunk and thought about cervices.

If that isn't a typo, you sir deserve a fucking pedal. If it is, then you get a medal.

Quarterquack
03-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Don't you dare back-pedal on your joke. Just accept and bask in the glory.

manker
03-29-2012, 11:53 AM
I took myself off to my bunk and thought about cervices.

If that isn't a typo, you sir deserve a fucking pedal. If it is, then you get a medal.Then greif me my pedal.

/extraneous Mary explanation
Even though I know it to be correct, cervixes seems intuitively inelegant. I decided some time ago that cervices sounds much better.
As the words were flowing form my cultured fingers on this occasion, I realised it works on more than one level and it was like; 'ocool'.

Quarterquack
03-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Bloody brilliant. I read into (what I hope is) all the levels of that one word, and not a single one was to be considered an average joke. It sounds so inconspicuous. I'm going around all day today offering people my Cervices, and then telling people I spell it with a C.

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Even though I know it to be correct, cervixes seems intuitively inelegant. I decided some time ago that cervices sounds much better.
As the words were flowing form my cultured fingers on this occasion, I realised it works on more than one level and it was like; 'ocool'.

Brew me some black tea, Padawan.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Given that he's posted jack shit since returning I'm sort of sorry I got him re-enabled now.:mellow:

manker
04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm not saying the two are connected but Oleg stopped posting ever since Megan started grooming him on Skype.

Fuck it, they're related and it's sick and wrong.

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Perhaps getting disabled here was quite a shock to his system, thus he no longer tries to force anything out just to get the post tallied.

megabyteme
04-04-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm not saying the two are connected but Oleg stopped posting ever since Megan started grooming him on Skype.

Fuck it, they're related and it's sick and wrong.

:devil::shifty:

OlegL
04-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Given that he's posted jack shit since returning I'm sort of sorry I got him re-enabled now.:mellow:

Forgive me, IdolEyes. :) It's so difficult for me to write intelligent posts; that's why I haven't posted much after returning.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2012, 05:00 PM

Artemis
04-04-2012, 08:45 PM
You don't have to write intelligent posts look at mjmacky's posts, most could have been written by the residents of the head trauma Ward of Bellevue Hospital but he is one of the more prolific poasters here.

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Or you can be all gay like as Art demonstrates.

Artemis
04-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Well fuck, I've been put in my place :sadwalk:

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Well fuck, I've been put in my place :sadwalk:

I'm sorry Art, I don't know why I went off on you like that. Faggot.

Artemis
04-04-2012, 09:30 PM
A little history lesson for our morally bankrupt friend here, when witches were being burned at the stake ( most 'witches' being female herbalists and therefore a direct threat to the male dominated medical profession), homosexuals were bound and thrown on the fires as 'faggots' like the tightly bound faggots of sticks.

Oh, and your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

manker
04-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure I agree with your etymology there, gaylord.

There weren't a lot of witches burned in America and that's where the word faggot (but spelled differently, iirc) was first linked with cawksmugglers.

chalice
04-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Cawk-smugglers in public schools. Could be wrong about that, though.

Artemis
04-04-2012, 09:55 PM

There weren't a lot of witches burned in America and that's where the word faggot (but spelled differently, iirc) was first linked with cawksmugglers.

I hate it when I get nailed by urban myths and yes that was one.

manker
04-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Cawk-smugglers in public schools. Could be wrong about that, though.Alrite, fella. Sorry to hear about your misbehaving internets.

I've read stuff containing references to 'fags' in English all-boys schools who were basically younger servants to prefects, which obviously then portended to the smuggling of the cawk - but I don't think the connection was ever extended to common use.

I think it was Hemingway or Steinbeck or Faulkner who popularized it.

manker
04-04-2012, 10:11 PM

On the upside, there are rather less babies getting eaten by dingos than one might imagine.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2012, 10:14 PM
So what's with the use of the words fags and gays to denote homosexuals?Research it and get back to me.
By get back to me I mean I don't really care obviously.

manker
04-04-2012, 10:19 PM
So what's with the use of the words fags and gays to denote homosexuals?Research it and get back to me.
By get back to me I mean I don't really care obviously.So you care surreptitiously.

chalice
04-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Cawk-smugglers in public schools. Could be wrong about that, though.Alrite, fella. Sorry to hear about your misbehaving internets.

I've read stuff containing references to 'fags' in English all-boys schools who were basically younger servants to prefects, which obviously then portended to the smuggling of the cawk - but I don't think the connection was ever extended to common use.

Yeah, didn't wanna look it up earlier cos I was rationing my googling. I didn't want 'where did the term ''faggot'' in relation to homosexuality originate' to be my last search before I flung my lappie out the fucking windae.

Appreciate your beatiful internets, dear friend. You never know when you'll get a phone call telling you it's been found down the park sniffing glue and trying to fuck a swing.

Artemis
04-04-2012, 10:39 PM
On the upside, there are rather less babies getting eaten by dingos than one might imagine.

Who killed Harry Holt

A dingo with snorkel.

manker
04-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Alrite, fella. Sorry to hear about your misbehaving internets.

Yeah, didn't wanna look it up earlier cos I was rationing my googling. I didn't want 'where did the term ''faggot'' in relation to homosexuality originate' to be my last search before I flung my lappie out the fucking windae.

Appreciate your beatiful internets, dear friend. You never know when you'll get a phone call telling you it's been found down the park sniffing glue and trying to fuck a swing.You google like a pro.
I'd have just typed, 'why are homosexuals called faggots'.

Similar type of thing, I was talking to my son about stuff and he asked if pigs have curly tails, I said that they do. Teh missus misheard and lol'd because she thought he said 'curly things'. At which point I informed her that they do indeed have curly cawks.
To prove this I was forced to google.

Long story short, it's a new phone and when my mate wanted to borrow it to google when the latest vampire diaries was out or w.e, the only search term in the drop down box was 'pig curly dick pic'.

Hilarity ensued :mellow:

Artemis
04-04-2012, 10:44 PM
You didn't bother googling Harry Holt though did you, you lazy internet moderator so and so....

manker
04-04-2012, 10:46 PM
I didn't see it.
We posted at the same time, see.

You pooflords can be so demanding :snooty:

manker
04-04-2012, 10:48 PM
There's so much stuff to read about him :dabs:

can't you just tell me the bits that are relevant to the punchline, maybe throw in a red herring or three so i still have to work it out a bit.

Artemis
04-04-2012, 11:17 PM
He was the prime minister of Australia and went for a swim and never came back, hence my joke who killed Harry Holt, although I must admit it does work much better if you live south of the equator. :blink:

CharlesW
04-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Hi OlegL

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 09:50 AM
By get back to me I mean I don't really care obviously.

When I said gay and faggot, I wasn't implying homosexuality. I thought we were passed that you bunch of neanderthals.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Thats not a very nice thing to say you bog trotter.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2012, 10:47 AM
When I said gay and faggot, I wasn't implying homosexuality. I thought we were passed that you bunch of neanderthals.

To be more politically correct you should use either the terms developmentally challenged or preferably handicapable.:)

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Thats not a very nice thing to say you bog trotter.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Your both fucking spastics, Idol no a neanderthal is not developmentally challenged, in fact they were in some ways more developed than CroMagnon Man they weren't however better warriors. Recent DNA studies though have shown that there are still Neanderthal DNA to this day, they survived and comingled.
Macky I said BOG trotter not globe trotter, how you got an advanced degree with the reading skills of a hamster I will never know....

IdolEyes787
04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Your both fucking spastics, Idol no a neanderthal is not developmentally challenged, in fact they were in some ways more developed than CroMagnon Man they weren't however better warriors. Recent DNA studies though have shown that there are still Neanderthal DNA to this day, they survived and comingled.

Remind me never to move to a farm as it clearly does strange things to your mind.

manker
04-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Your both fucking spastics

Your

Your

Your

Your

Your

spastics

The irony fairy wins again.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 12:51 PM

Remind me never to move to a farm as it clearly does strange things to your mind.
Cro Magnon Man was a better hunter and warrior but Neanderthal man was a better farmer, there are still things being learned about Neanderthal man to this day which are changing our perception. As to the DNA there has been a Neanderthal gene mapping project undertaken and the results shared and mapped with modern gene populations.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Your both fucking spastics

Your

Your

Your

Your

Your

spastics

The irony fairy wins again.

And you can go and play under a bus, grammar nazi.

manker
04-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Mixing your idioms now :no:

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Macky I said BOG trotter not globe trotter, how you got an advanced degree with the reading skills of a hamster I will never know....

Globe trotter was my retort :ermm:

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 01:30 PM
I think the biggest contributor to the dwindling neanderthal population is the pure fugliness factor. If my choices were limited to a variety of these, I'd probably have copulated with the chimps.

Stabber
04-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Make olegl moderator !! The people demand it

Artemis
04-05-2012, 01:39 PM
I think the biggest contributor to the dwindling neanderthal population is the pure fugliness factor. If my choices were limited to a variety of these, I'd probably have copulated with the chimps.

Yes, the prognathous forehead would not be considered a sign of great beauty these days, but the women were naturally more heavily breasted so you wouldn't really have been looking at their faces.

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Yes, the prognathous forehead would not be considered a sign of great beauty these days, but the women were naturally more heavily breasted so you wouldn't really have been looking at their faces.

I don't tend to like big breasted women, I prefer a more child-like figure apparently.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 01:45 PM

I don't tend to like big breasted women, I prefer a more child-like figure apparently.

Well who said you had to wait until they grew up.......sheesh!

Squeamous
04-05-2012, 02:29 PM
He was the prime minister of Australia and went for a swim and never came back, hence my joke who killed Harry Holt, although I must admit it does work much better if you live south of the equator. :blink:

Abbott and Costello eat your heart out.

samwatson1
04-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Hello friends my name is Sam Watson i am a new member of this informative community and having good time here thanks to all existing members.

megabyteme
04-05-2012, 08:03 PM

At least if you went out clubbing underage Neanderthals, you could drag more of 'em back to the cave... :idunno:

mjmacky
04-05-2012, 08:06 PM

At least if you went out clubbing underage Neanderthals, you could drag more of 'em back to the cave... :idunno:

Cave? What's wrong with the bathroom stall?

manker
04-05-2012, 09:38 PM
I really want someone with 1337 MSPaint skillz to draw me an irony fairy. I tried earlier but it was shite and no one else on the internets has drawn one.

Actually, I want Les' daughter to draw it for me but she decided to go to a university without internets or something, so one of you guise will have to do :dabs:

Snee
04-05-2012, 10:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/ironyfairy.png

CharlesW
04-05-2012, 10:31 PM
I really want someone with 1337 MSPaint skillz to draw me an irony fairy.

Artemis
04-05-2012, 10:31 PM

Artemis
04-05-2012, 10:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/ironyfairy.png

Niiiiiiiice :yup:

manker
04-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Snee > SGG.

That'll do nicely, thank you :happy:

megabyteme
04-05-2012, 11:29 PM