PDA

View Full Version : Hoi manker

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 12:39 AM
You have this annoying habit of always needing to have the last word which prevents me from always having the last word.
Please don't reply or this thread has the potential of going on indefinitely.

manker
03-28-2012, 01:01 AM
It's probably why I have so many posts.

I just read between the lines and I think this is some kind of getting the last word challenge.
You obviously rawk at it because you've got half the amount of posts I do but I've been a member twice as long.

Has there ever been a contest between two so such evenly matched opponents, I ask myself.
We need rules and we need them now.

manker
03-28-2012, 01:05 AM
Incidentally, this is the second thread entitled 'hoi manker' that was made today.
The first one also had the comma which should have separated the words erroneously omitted, fyi, and I trashed that one :smilie4:

manker
03-28-2012, 01:06 AM
I know what you're thinking: 'Did manker just split the infinitive?'

Well, did I :sly:

mjmacky
03-28-2012, 10:08 AM
I have often found that I've killed off the mood in many threads by saying something profoundly uninteresting/unintelligible. I sort of feel like I'm the last word guy, the last of the procrastinated word.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 11:25 AM
I just read between the lines and I think this is some kind of getting the last word challenge.
You obviously rawk at it because you've got half the amount of posts I do but I've been a member twice as long.

I won't make the mistake of stepping on that one.

Has there ever been a contest between two so such evenly matched opponents, I ask myself.

Rules: You say something that I barely understand in an incredibly witty if befuddling Welsh sort of way and I follow it up with a badly punctuated comment on what's wrong with something or other. Repeat until either one of us gives up from boredom or I find out your home address and come sit on your balustrade.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 11:50 AM
I have often found that I've killed off the mood in many threads by saying something profoundly uninteresting/unintelligible. I sort of feel like I'm the last word guy, the last of the procrastinated word.

You are like the crazed fan that insists on running onto the field during the middle of a game.

manker
03-28-2012, 12:14 PM
I won't make the mistake of stepping on that one.

Rules: You say something that I barely understand in an incredibly witty if befuddling Welsh sort of way and I follow it up with a badly punctuated comment on what's wrong with something or other. Repeat until either one of us gives up from boredom or I find out your home address and come sit on your balustrade.What am I meant to do with that.
Self deprecation I can just about handle. Obsequiousness makes me adopt an awkward typing pose. Shortens my sentences and stilts my Welsh.

And also, I actually have a balustrade on my porch (despite not knowing what one was before the Dave chronicles unfolded). I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to sit on it. I'd even feed you if it was you were going to be there a while. You could connect to my wireless and I'd turn the telly up for your convenience to hasten the passing of time in your world-record breaking attempt. Sleeping would be a problem but I'd get the local kids to tether you for your own safety as night falls.

Members here would sponsor you and aids babies would be saved.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2012, 06:55 PM
I need to be fed every 3 hours or run the risk of going catabolic.

teflon05
03-28-2012, 09:34 PM
You become cone-shaped?

Oh, nvm. I thought you said parabolic...

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 05:26 AM

You are like the crazed fan that insists on running onto the field during the middle of a game.

And you're like the guy that took off all my clothes before I hit the turf. What I'm trying to say is that I've had odd experiences with Canadians.

Artemis
03-29-2012, 05:45 AM

And you're like the guy that took off all my clothes before I hit the turf. What I'm trying to say is that I've had odd experiences with Canadians.

You let men take your clothes off? :blink:

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 06:27 AM

I did not denote permission.

Artemis
03-29-2012, 06:31 AM

IdolEyes has never struck me as particularly aggressive. Your clothes inexplicably fly off when confronted by witty repartee?

mjmacky
03-29-2012, 06:41 AM

IdolEyes has never struck me as particularly aggressive. Your clothes inexplicably fly off when confronted by witty repartee?

My normal clothes don't, but it's a different story with the ass chaps.

Funkin'
03-29-2012, 11:19 AM
You have this annoying habit of always needing to have the last word

A lot of people on this site has this problem. That's why I ignore most of the replies to my post. If I don't then me and whoever the other person is will continue on for days. And fuck that. I find nobody on this site interesting enough to talk with that long. Unless it's about cp of course...

Just sayin'.

Disme
03-29-2012, 11:21 AM

A lot of people on this site has this problem. That's why I ignore most of the replies to my post. If I don't then me and whoever the other person is will continue on for days. And fuck that. I find nobody on this site interesting enough to talk with that long. Unless it's about cp of course...

Just sayin'.

Thanks for teh compliment bud :innocent:

megabyteme
03-29-2012, 11:26 AM

Liar. You just run out of comebacks. :snooty:

manker
03-29-2012, 11:35 AM

Just sayin'.That's my favourite kind.
Zero toppings, they're just fluff. Has to be deep pan though or stuffed crust at the very minimum. And don't put garlic anywhere near it.

Fuck garlic.

manker
03-29-2012, 11:39 AM
I need to be fed every 3 hours or run the risk of going catabolic.Well, both me and teh missus work.
I'll rig up some kind of bird feeder apparatus for the duration we're away from you. I'll fill it with hazel nuts and popcorn.

Actually there's a Dominos not far away, and while we do live in a quiet cul-de-sac, you could accost a passer-by and ask them to order you some cp.