PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access bittorrent invite giveaway section

X
03-30-2012, 02:45 AM
Hi,

I tried contacting using "contact us" but didn't receive a response so I thought I would try here. I am unable to access the posts in bittorent giveaway section. I get the following message when trying to look at a thread.

X, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
Maybe
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
This doesn't apply.

If you are trying to use the BitTorrent Invites Section read here.

To Read And Post In The BitTorrent Invites Section
You must be a member for 15 days.
You must make at least 5 posts on the forum.

These don't apply.

Please help if you can.

Thanks

x

mjmacky
03-30-2012, 03:04 AM
Maybe because your username has only one character, you're not being recognized as a real entity.

megabyteme
03-30-2012, 03:29 AM
Maybe because your username has only one character, you're not being recognized as a real entity.

Interestingly enough, illiterates sign their names with a single "X" here. not sure if that is an everywhere thing, but came across an individual years ago, and that was his signature on his driver's license.

IdolEyes787
03-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi,

I tried contacting using "contact us" but didn't receive a response so I thought I would try here. I am unable to access the posts in bittorent giveaway section. I get the following message when trying to look at a thread.

X, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
Maybe
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
This doesn't apply.

If you are trying to use the BitTorrent Invites Section read here.

To Read And Post In The BitTorrent Invites Section
You must be a member for 15 days.
You must make at least 5 posts on the forum.

These don't apply.

Please help if you can.

Thanks

x

Since the above is reasonably well written with correct punctuation and capitalization I can only assume the bt section filters saw you as an anomaly and so mistook you for some sort of threat.

anon
03-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Maybe
This doesn't apply.

You have no stars under your nick. If I remember correctly, that's because the e-mail address you're using for this forum is dead. Try changing it and reactivating your account.

Cabalo
03-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Please change your email to a valid one and reactivate your account.

X
03-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Maybe
This doesn't apply.

You have no stars under your nick. If I remember correctly, that's because the e-mail address you're using for this forum is dead. Try changing it and reactivating your account.

Updated my email. how do I reactivate account?

anon
03-30-2012, 08:46 PM
how do I reactivate account?

You should receive an e-mail on the updated address, with a link to activate it (at least I did).

Cabalo
03-30-2012, 08:49 PM
If you didn't get the mail with the link, open a report and I'll take care of it.

mfsta
09-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Same problem here. No star, but with a valid email.

Or to be more precise I'm not able to access "What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings]" or any of the sticky posts in "BitTorrent Trades" for that matter.

I'd like to see if people are able to maintain their insincerity for more than one post.:)

You need 10 of them to enter the trade section, so.Just saw this, so I guess that would explain it. Sorry

Riddick
09-28-2013, 11:57 PM
I'm having the same problem. Valid email but no star and can't access the threads,