PDA

View Full Version : E downtime

Polarbear
03-31-2012, 10:32 AM
What's up with E? Will it be back?

antrax34130
03-31-2012, 11:18 AM
it's down for good, use what.cd instead...these tiny private tracker are dying btw, there is no point to join them nowadays.

teflon05
03-31-2012, 01:46 PM
And where may I ask, did you get this information?

The general consensus on the Pedro forums, where there are many E members, is that the sysop went missing (again) and the server bill was probably not paid. There hasn't been any official word that I know of though...And I can't remember what their IRC server is, or know whether it's even still up or not.

zonta
03-31-2012, 02:19 PM
e means exigomusic.org right?? i hope they will never come back fucking faggots

teflon05
03-31-2012, 02:26 PM
How eloquent...I guess I could assume that you are a philosophy major or something on those lines, eh?

zoeygirly
03-31-2012, 08:28 PM
e means exigomusic.org right?? i hope they will never come back fucking faggots

Wow, what's your problem? E is/was a great site. Having a bad day? Sheesh

Funkin'
04-01-2012, 04:16 AM
it's down for good, use what.cd instead...these tiny private tracker are dying btw, there is no point to join them nowadays.
Stop spreading false rumors. From what I've been told there has been no info passed from the sysop to the staff, so nobody knows what's going on. And considering that the sysop only logs in every couple months or so to make a news post begging for donations, my guess is that not even he knows the site is down.

Tv Controls you
04-01-2012, 06:51 AM
I was the first one to ask when it first went down on FST..

I admittedly wasn't the most active member (atleast visited 3 times a week), and was the first to ask on here.
To all the haters... E has a great userbase, small close nit community, great quality music... Wat else needs to be said.. lol
It truly amazed me that such a small userbase could put together such quality content.

I love E (pun intended)

n00bz0r
04-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Stop spreading false rumors. From what I've been told there has been no info passed from the sysop to the staff, so nobody knows what's going on. And considering that the sysop only logs in every couple months or so to make a news post begging for invites, my guess is that not even he knows the site is down.
The SysOp reportedly logs in at HDBits more frequently than his own site. Perhaps someone should try getting in touch with him over there?
//0.002$

Stabber
04-01-2012, 10:10 AM
The sysop prefer to let his site die than to give to someone else that actually gives a crap . The irony is that he demands donations for the server costs .

The first time i donate i got a response from him after about 3 months .

IdolEyes787
04-01-2012, 11:21 AM
To all the haters... E has a .... small close nit community,... Wat else needs to be said.. lol

Hey seeing the draconian measures in place to ensure "purity" of the membership I never had any doubt.:)

Funkin'
04-01-2012, 12:31 PM
The SysOp reportedly logs in at HDBits more frequently than his own site. Perhaps someone should try getting in touch with him over there?
//0.002$
Appreciate the info. But fuck that. If he would rather log into some HD site more than his own then he probably should just let the site die. I basically only ever used the site for jazz. And considering that some of the most active/good jazz uploaders migrated over to Vibes, E won't be such a huge loss to me. But I do feel for all the active uploaders over there that spent so much time and money into building up that library.

Funkin'
04-01-2012, 06:57 PM
plain fuck off and just die...
You're a bad ass, bro...

n00bz0r
04-03-2012, 04:16 PM
EXIGO
The server load is very high at the moment.

Looks like its about to be come back..:whistling

Stabber
04-03-2012, 05:35 PM
EXIGO
The server load is very high at the moment.

Looks like its about to be come back..:whistling

That's some good news ;)

The site is back online ;)

IdolEyes787
04-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Site? I thought polarbar was complaining about crashing after a night of taking Ecstasy.:unsure:

ca_aok
04-04-2012, 04:15 AM
You can avoid that somewhat by taking 5-HTP supplements and vitamin C.