PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Niche Trackers for a fellow layman

KushBlow
04-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Hello FST, Lately I have an enormous amount of free time on my hands, partially due to a recent job layoff. Anyway, just plan on cruising through the summer watching shows that never caught my eye before and just enjoying all content I can possibly get my hands on since its being sharing already, while sharing myself (duh).

I'm not really interested in 0-day trackers, is what I'm trying to say. Just trackers that focus on specific content and media, while actively engaging in discussions and stuff that go along with it. I will provide my ratio proof and seedbox proof as necessary and can guarantee that your invite will not go to waste since I, after all, have more time on my hands than a '40's housewife. So if you happen to have a niche tracker invite and just can't wait to part with that damn bitch just to get it off your mind, please feel free to include me as a potential candidate. That said, I will watch this section as well like a hawk so you can't be like, "asshole, I had an invite giveaway and you missed it!" and we can avoid that whole ordeal. Some "niche" (or perhaps, perverted?) content that I am searching for:

TV - Has shows like Alcatraz, Party Down, and other developing shows. Season packs 720p/1080p preferred. Well seeded. Some cool stuff could be a nice layout (Gazelle, maybe?) and bonuses and games that the forum staff incorporate to just make visiting and downloading from that site not feel like a chore, and more fun. - Thanks n00bz0r!

Movies - Has some crazy packs and perhaps...odd ones too. I'm thinking the former ScL during halloween. Some fucked up packs that included niche movies such as The Last House on the Left (old one), I Spit on your Grave, etc. Well nothing too hardcore but on a scale of one to A Clockwork Orange I'd say 7-8. Preferably HD content, and hopefully as pretty as the deceased ScL <3. -Thank you Idoleyes!

Games - Awesome games! New and old. I'm talking Diablo old. Morrowind old. Community is actively engaged in games discussion along with the perks that go along with that...nerd raging...inflatable doll humping...etc. Preferably bonus stuff like games, or incentive to leech like a madman. -Filled by Stoi. Thanks!

420 - Ah yes, potheads unite. I vaguely recall seeing a tracker like this and while I'm not sure of its content it has to be good if the sysop is baked 24/7, right? I'm not even going to begin to describe my potential expectations since I'm sure all 420 sites are really cool. - - Thanks to anon and teflon

I hope you get the point, and I hope I didn't give you epilepsy. Anyway, if you have anything like that and are generous enough to do something for somebody please let me know. Or if you have any questions, likewise. Thanks.

stoi
04-03-2012, 12:04 AM
If you want a BCG account PM me with username and email.

cant help you with the others though.

KushBlow
04-03-2012, 12:09 AM
If you want a BCG account PM me with username and email.

cant help you with the others though.

Sure, I'll gladly PM you. Thank you stoi. I guess I can cross games off my list.

karachidude
04-03-2012, 12:11 AM
i could hook you up with a invite code to 'btn' for your tv needs,though you will have to fill out a application using it.

stoi
04-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Well hurry up as its after 1am here and im going to bed (if you dont i will do it tomorrow)

KushBlow
04-03-2012, 12:14 AM
i could hook you up with a invite code to 'btn' for your tv needs,though you will have to fill out a application using it.

Would be amazing man. I don't mind the application process at all.

Well hurry up as its after 1am here and im going to bed (if you dont i will do it tomorrow)

Damn timezones. Done.

anon
04-03-2012, 12:15 AM
420 - Ah yes, potheads unite. I vaguely recall seeing a tracker like this

420 Project.

teflon05
04-03-2012, 12:35 AM
420 - Ah yes, potheads unite. I vaguely recall seeing a tracker like this

420 Project.

They also have open sign-ups at the moment: http://420-project.org/signup.php?agree=yes

KushBlow
04-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Amazing, got everything I needed. Very helpful. Thanks a lot!

n00bz0r
04-03-2012, 01:39 AM
PM me yer email for a direct BTN invite :)

//n00bEdit: oh well. Looks like i was a lil late :P

KushBlow
04-03-2012, 01:44 AM

Well thanks anyway :P. Hopefully my application won't get binned, although I am not sure about their recruitment process. Do you they let the average people get their TV on, or only accept uploaders and such? Guess I'll find out.

Today was a pretty successful day. Now if only there an exclusive tracker with cat content - grooming, feeding, breeding advice. And cockfights but with felines. I sure love cats.

EDIT: Still looking for TV tracker.

karachidude
04-03-2012, 03:07 AM

Well thanks anyway :P. Hopefully my application won't get binned, although I am not sure about their recruitment process. Do you they let the average people get their TV on, or only accept uploaders and such? Guess I'll find out.

Today was a pretty successful day. Now if only there an exclusive tracker with cat content - grooming, feeding, breeding advice. And cockfights but with felines. I sure love cats.

theres incidentally theres "theplace.bz" that have categories like "health and fitness" and "grooming" but they dont have anything on breeding..lol

your btn app got denied??

KushBlow
04-03-2012, 03:38 AM

theres incidentally theres "theplace.bz" that have categories like "health and fitness" and "grooming" but they dont have anything on breeding..lol

your btn app got denied??

Oh nice. Open signup too - always a plus.

Yes it did, unfortunately. But hey what can you do, right? They deny it and give you no reason or chance to retort. I thought this was America. Land of the free. I really appreciate it though, karachidude. Credited you in OP.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Hello FST, Lately I have an enormous amount of free time on my hands, partially due to a recent job layoff. Anyway, just plan on cruising through the summer watching shows that never caught my eye before and just enjoying all content I can possibly get my hands on since its been sharing already, while sharing myself (duh).

I'm not really interested in 0-day trackers, is what I'm trying to say. Just trackers that focus on specific content and media, while actively engaging in discussions and stuff that go along with it. I will provide my ratio proof and seedbox proof as necessary and can guarantee that your invite will not go to waste since I, after all, have more time on my hands than a '40's housewife. So if you happen to have a niche tracker invite and just can't wait to part with that damn bitch just to get it off your mind, please feel free to include me as a potential candidate. That said, I will watch this section as well like a hawk so you can't be like, "asshole, I had an invite giveaway and you missed it!" and we can avoid that whole ordeal.Some "niche" (or perhaps, perverted?) content that I am searching for:

TV - Has shows like Alcatraz, Party Down, and other developing shows. Season packs 720p/1080p preferred. Well seeded. Some cool stuff could be a nice layout (Gazelle, maybe?) and bonuses and games that the forum staff incorporate to just make visiting and downloading from that site not feel like a chore, and more fun. - Thanks karachidude, still looking!

Movies - Has some crazy packs and perhaps...odd ones too. I'm thinking the former ScL during halloween. Some fucked up packs that included niche movies such as The Last House on the Left (old one), I Spit on your Grave, etc. Well nothing too hardcore but on a scale of one to A Clockwork Orange I'd say 7-8. Preferably HD content, and hopefully as pretty as the deceased ScL <3.

Conspiracy/Paranormal - This is actually relevant to my personal growth. No seriously. An exclusive UFO tracker? An anti-government tracker with absolutely no content and only a forum for constant bashing? Count me in.

Games - Awesome games! New and old. I'm talking Diablo old. Morrowind old. Community is actively engaged in games discussion along with the perks that go along with that...nerd raging...inflatable doll humping...etc. Preferably bonus stuff like games, or incentive to leech like a madman. -Filled by Stoi. Thanks!

420 - Ah yes, potheads unite. I vaguely recall seeing a tracker like this and while I'm not sure of its content it has to be good if the sysop is baked 24/7, right? I'm not even going to begin to describe my potential expectations since I'm sure all 420 sites are really cool. - - Thanks to anon and teflon

I hope you get the point, and I hope I didn't give you epilepsy. Anyway, if you have anything like that and are generous enough to do something for somebody please let me know. Or if you have any questions, likewise. Thanks.

Call me jaded but the "vague" requests seem uncommonly insightful and directed at specific trackers.If on the other hand you want a TV tracker other than BTN and shut the fuck up about concerns over how "pretty" a site is then I might be able to help.
Also call me crazy but doesn't IPT which you apparently seem to be a member of have like 2500+ movie packs ,most of them freeleech?

Seriously I would feel a lot more generous if I didn't get this feeling that I was being played and you would just state right up front what you are after.
Btw that was my question.No offense.

KushBlow
04-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Hey Idoleyes,

I love you man, but are you serious? Just curious. I've been out of the torrenting game for a while so I wouldn't even begin to know all the trackers that have closed or popped up since like 3 years ago when I was active. Also, I'm not too sure how a tracker that has Alcatraz and Party down and Gazelle would be aimed at a specific tracker. One that has packs akin to ScL's halloween craze and one that has movies like I Spit on your Grave...well maybe Karagarga comes to mind. That wasn't what I was looking for though, since from what I know offers exclusively classic and vintage movies. A tracker with paranormal content - nothing really specific comes to mind. A tracker with games - honestly I was thinking bitgamer or BCG, but I didn't specify those since maybe a new games tracker opened I wasn't aware about.

I was just trying to save myself some time with this request because again I'm not too sure what's new and good nowadays. Admittedly, this forum (and torrent forums and activity in general) has dwindled in activity since the peak times around 2009ish but I digress.

Also, no I do not have IPT anymore. I moved around the world a lot and didn't have access to the internet most of the time and most of my accounts got deleted for inactivity. Now that I've settled down and only have 2 (now 3, BCG) trackers to call home I thought I might at least push my way up to 5 since getting a seedbox and having lots of free time on my hands, ya know? Furthermore, with lots of links on forums dying such as megaupload, fileserve, etc. and Rogers capping the living shit out of me I have to resort to private trackers once more and hoped on starting anew.

Sorry if I mislead, that was not my purpose. I did shut the fuck up about prettiness and I'd be interested if you're willing.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Hey Idoleyes,

I love you man, but are you serious?

It's my niche.:) Anyway a lot of people here are afraid to play the bad guy as it might presumably adversely effect their imagined future so I've sort of taken that role upon myself.:)
That said if you don't mind I will PM you and tell you what I think and what I may be able to help with.Admittedly that won't be much as I don't belong to any HD sites and that seems to be what you are most interested in.

KushBlow
04-03-2012, 07:57 PM
It's probably because you're just grandlymisconceived. Call it a hunch.

I'm curious about this imagined future. Is there a subjective ultimate goal? If so, what is yours?

I wouldn't mind at all, I'll take what I can get. Hell, I'll even throw my seedbox out the proverbial window if needed. Thanks :).

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 05:27 AM
I'm beginning to think that those BTN application links are just a bunch of horseshit. I know I sent out a code recently but I don't think it was accepted even though I knew the applicant would not have any problems answering the questions. Maybe they're just looking for patsies?

KushBlow
04-04-2012, 06:40 AM
I'm beginning to think that those BTN application links are just a bunch of horseshit. I know I sent out a code recently but I don't think it was accepted even though I knew the applicant would not have any problems answering the questions. Maybe they're just looking for patsies?

Burn them. Burn them all.