PDA

View Full Version : Mary's #2 fan

mjmacky
04-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Got a heartfelt lovely written message this morning

U want some pics of my dick? because ur riding it pretty hard.... u little pussy e-thug.... feel safe behind that plastic screen u little bitch.... come see me ne time bitch SUR X13 on me bitch, illl kill a bitch like u ;] n e time bitch, come see me 620 W clovermead st, Covina, CA 91722

I doubt it's a real address, I mean, he sounds pretty stupid but could he really be that stupid? Just to be on the safe side, I'm not going to sign him up for a subscription to Twinks Weekly. If I ever thought about it, I'd realize that there is some type of external polymer layer for my LCD screen, but I've never once sat there and thought of myself sitting behind a plastic screen, if anything, I probably would have just instinctively called it glass. I guess I'm just old fashioned like that.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2012, 04:14 PM

Can't be his address since it's not a trailer park.Also before he does anything to you he will have to go through me first.You may be a bitch but you're my bitch.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Also is SUR X13 like a threat or something? If it is someone needs to tell him that its not nearly as effective as "I'm going to shove your head up your ass so you choke on your own shit" and menacing ones like that.

Quarterquack
04-03-2012, 05:24 PM
If I ever thought about it, I'd realize that there is some type of external polymer layer for my LCD screen, but I've never once sat there and thought of myself sitting behind a plastic screen, if anything, I probably would have just instinctively called it glass. I guess I'm just old fashioned like that.

Exact thought that went through my head. They must be recycling at ground level in the ghetto to have a conscious understanding of this.

Quarterquack
04-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Also, Macky, given that you kept changing the topic when swimming activities came up in a different thread, I wouldn't go to California for a visit. He has a fountain, and he's not afraid to use it.

megabyteme
04-03-2012, 05:30 PM

Can't be his address since it's not a trailer park.

If you look closely, you will see there appears to be trash on the lawn. I wouldn't completely write this off as a bogus address...

Quarterquack
04-03-2012, 05:36 PM
If you look closely, you will see there appears to be trash on the lawn. I wouldn't completely write this off as a bogus address...

The concepts of bushes and cars don't exist where you're from, I see.

Disme
04-03-2012, 05:56 PM
U want some pics of my dick? because ur riding it pretty hard.... u little pussy e-thug.... feel safe behind that plastic screen u little bitch.... come see me ne time bitch SUR X13 on me bitch, illl kill a bitch like u ;] n e time bitch, come see me 620 W clovermead st, Covina, CA 91722

Classic 'keybordwarrior'-message from JustLOSE ... be afraid, very afraid ... :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

Snee
04-03-2012, 06:00 PM

I doubt it's a real address, I mean, he sounds pretty stupid but could he really be that stupid? Just to be on the safe side, I'm not going to sign him up for a subscription to Twinks Weekly. If I ever thought about it, I'd realize that there is some type of external polymer layer for my LCD screen, but I've never once sat there and thought of myself sitting behind a plastic screen, if anything, I probably would have just instinctively called it glass. I guess I'm just old fashioned like that.
manker called him a tit a while back. I wonder what came out of that. A death threat and some pictures of his mum?

Squeamous
04-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Also is SUR X13 like a threat or something? If it is someone needs to tell him that its not nearly as effective as "I'm going to shove your head up your ass so you choke on your own shit" and menacing ones like that.

Probably his personalised number plate or something else.

Macky, was this message handwritten?

Biggles
04-03-2012, 08:52 PM

I knew it was a mistake allowing the illiterate to have access to...well anything really.

manker
04-03-2012, 08:56 PM

manker called him a tit a while back. I wonder what came out of that. A death threat and some pictures of his mum?Nothing came of it, but I'm obviously not doing it hard enough.

If only there was someone around here to school me that's an expert in eliciting vague mental threats from the grammatically unsound.
ohai, squeams :schnauz:

Squeamous
04-03-2012, 09:02 PM
:yahoo:

Squeamous
04-03-2012, 09:09 PM
I have to admit it. It was me. I sent that letter. If you lift the delicate folds of vellum up to your nose Mary, you'll notice a faint waft of parma violets and lubricant.
I just knew you would be eating your heart out with jealousy that I had/have/continued to have/will continue to have/not have a stalker/innocent victim/stalkee/ecru suit on my balustrade or to not put too fine a point on it, in fact an indubitable :dave:.

Biggles
04-03-2012, 09:11 PM
I have to admit it. It was me. I sent that letter. If you lift the delicate folds of vellum up to your nose Mary, you'll notice a faint waft of parma violets and lubricant.
I just knew you would be eating your heart out with jealousy that I had/have/continued to have/will continue to have/not have a stalker/innocent victim/stalkee/ecru suit on my balustrade or to not put too fine a point on it, in fact an indubitable :dave:.

There are times on here when I haven't a single fucking clue as to what is going on.

manker
04-03-2012, 09:17 PM
:lol: :earl:

You made Les swear!

Biggles
04-03-2012, 09:30 PM

You made Les swear!

I came over from the Guardian having read about Westminster's plan for teh web snooping. I was in a sweary frame of mind. I think the only plan is for us in Scotlandshire to get the hell out in 2014 so as to escape the creeping madness of having every email read and being forced to carry spare petrol in our underpants. I think William Hague explaining why emptying the petrol stations was a good thing to prepare us for a strike that may or may not happen in a months time final convinced me that they are completely unhinged.

manker
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM

You made Les swear!

I came over from the Guardian having read about Westminster's plan for teh web snooping. I was in a sweary frame of mind. I think the only plan is for us in Scotlandshire to get the hell out in 2014 so as to escape the creeping madness of having every email read and being forced to carry spare petrol in our underpants. I think William Hague explaining why emptying the petrol stations was a good thing to prepare us for a strike that may or may not happen in a months time final convinced me that they are completely unhinged.
The first thing I thought when I read about the web snoopz was that it would mean an untold multitude of extra civil servants. Can you imagine.
The privacy thing isn't a worry because, quite frankly, the more people who see my cawkal area before I embark upon middle age, the better :smilie4:

Biggles
04-03-2012, 09:41 PM
The first thing I thought when I read about the web snoopz was that it would mean an untold multitude of extra civil servants. Can you imagine.
The privacy thing isn't a worry because, quite frankly, the more people who see my cawkal area before I embark upon middle age, the better :smilie4:

It did strike as a job that would make accountancy seem cutting edge and very interesting.

Squeamous
04-03-2012, 09:48 PM

You made Les swear!

This tends to happen as the alzheimers really kicks in. They completely lose their sense of dignity and grasp on appropriate behaviour. The next stages are unfortunately soiling oneself and masturbating in public. Which leads me on to my next point.....

...oh teh saggy bawls. Not teh saggy bawls :cry:

manker
04-03-2012, 09:49 PM

It did strike as a job that would make accountancy seem cutting edge and very interesting.Indeed.
I try to imagine what it would be like if we (you're still an accountant, rite?) couldn't intersperse formulating formulae with forumular pish during an eight hour shift.

Biggles
04-03-2012, 09:51 PM
It did strike as a job that would make accountancy seem cutting edge and very interesting.Indeed.
I try to imagine what it would be like if we (you're still an accountant, rite?) couldn't intersperse formulating formulae with forumular pish during an eight hour shift.

I spent most of the day crunching numbers by the gift of Excel and If formulae....I was in hog heaven.

manker
04-03-2012, 09:53 PM
This tends to happen as the alzheimers really kicks in. They completely lose their sense of dignity and grasp on appropriate behaviour. The next stages are unfortunately soiling oneself and masturbating in public. Which leads me on to my next point.....

You've got me worried about this now. Will it be noticeable.
Is there anything I can do, a magic L'Oreal cream or perhaps some kind of bawl-lift surgery involving shortening the vas deferens and tightening of the scrotal skin.

manker
04-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Indeed.

I spent most of the day crunching numbers by the gift of Excel and If formulae....I was in hog heaven.
Another new idiom.
See. This is why I come here.

I spent most of today watching the cricket and banning J-Dye and Dave clones.

Squeamous
04-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Is there anything I can do, a magic L'Oreal cream or perhaps some kind of bawl-lift surgery involving shortening the vas deferens and tightening of the scrotal skin.

We're all a little frightened, but we'll get through it together.

Les? Knowledge is power. Please to be sharing your secret to a 12 yo altar boy's ballbag.

Biggles
04-03-2012, 09:57 PM

:huh: I don't think mine are particularly saggy and I'm...err older...ish

As to the other stuff I am most certainly not sanatogen :nono: and I only masturbate in public because I want to, not because of any intellectual failing :snooty:

Biggles
04-03-2012, 10:00 PM

We're all a little frightened, but we'll get through it together.

Les? Knowledge is power. Please to be sharing your secret to a 12 yo altar boy's ballbag.

Not having sex I suspect.

Squeamous
04-03-2012, 10:00 PM

As to the other stuff I am most certainly not sanatogen :nono: and I only masturbate in public because I want to, not because of any intellectual failing :snooty:

Ok well I'll check them out for you if you like. Put your mind to rest.

hellooooooo Dave mk2, you're my wife now :naughty:

Squeamous
04-03-2012, 10:01 PM

:glag:

Biggles
04-03-2012, 10:03 PM

Ok well I'll check them out for you if you like. Put your mind to rest.

hellooooooo Dave mk2, you're my wife now :naughty:

manker
04-03-2012, 10:03 PM

:lol:

raslan81
04-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Wow, seriously, someone wasted time and effort in writing that? must have been a worthwhile venture.

Also, why not just one up him? why dont you threaten him with SUR X14? surely that is one level above 13? we are talking Deathknight level baby...

yes, I just made Deathknights sound cool..

manker
04-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Wow, seriously, someone wasted time and effort in writing that? must have been a worthwhile venture.

Also, why not just one up him? why dont you threaten him with SUR X14? surely that is one level above 13? we are talking Deathknight level baby...

yes, I just made Deathknights sound cool..If you did, I am completely unaware, but I find myself in a position to be able to ask a person in the know what Deathknights are and what their level is.
Also SUR X14 would be a gang of groids. So it's definitely one better cus I think they'd pwn Mexicans in a fight.
Based on my knowledge of gang culture, which is based upon The Shield.

megabyteme
04-04-2012, 01:52 AM
banning J-Dye and Dave clones.

It is only a matter of time before they become one as J-Dave... :pinch:

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 04:40 AM
Too much to respond to, so I guess I can only ask, is anyone here willing to protect me? He has frightening spelling and grammar destructive abilities, I'm pretty sure he'll defeat my eyes in round 1 and ruin my ears in round 2. Then he'll get me with the fountain and license plate in round 3. He'll leave an indent in my face that will read in the mirror "PPN8NEZ", and I'll have to wonder for the rest of my life, "why's pauperizing so difficult?"

manker
04-04-2012, 09:20 AM
In a thread where I've posted complete gibberish, I feel compelled to point out how high-brow the lounge is now.
Maybe high-brow is the wrong term, but there aren't many complete morons who post any more. It's lamentable but also good in a good way.

No-one asked who Mary's number one fan is because every thread reader knew it was Mary herself.

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 09:59 AM

Whatever you did, please don't do it ever again.

mjmacky
04-04-2012, 10:02 AM
In a thread where I've posted complete gibberish, I feel compelled to point out how high-brow the lounge is now.
Maybe high-brow is the wrong term, but there aren't many complete morons who post any more. It's lamentable but also good in a good way.

No-one asked who Mary's number one fan is because every thread reader knew it was Mary herself.

They're all either #1's or #2's manky, and I think you're the piss (said in an old-timey, complimentary tone).

Squeamous
04-04-2012, 10:27 AM

Totes :smilie4: